Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
What a neuter -

Why not just don't hold a contest if you don't have the prize ready and you can't afford to send it???

Then substitute a kit without all the parts?
Idk... I just don't know.

To make it worse he's active on fb but won't answer me, like always. I was even semipolite given the fuckin circumstances.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got the Berserker MTL RDA and the Galaxies RDA (MTL as well). Decent quality, decent price, capable of very tight MTL to restricted DL. Berserker is a 18 mm deck, Galaxies is a 22 mm deck. I put 0.44 ohm coils and are definitely the wrong thing, I need to dig out the nichrome 80 wire....
To be continued....

Looking forward to your thoughts. I was tempted on the Berserker but decided to wait for some reviews and feedback. Curious about the flavor with the under coil air draw.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking forward to your thoughts. I was tempted on the Berserker but decided to wait for some reviews and feedback. Curious about the flavor with the under coil air draw.
I'll have to wait for the weekend I think, but I'll try to find a few minutes here and there to try different coils.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
...RSQ or the Hcigar VT Inbox v3 as regulated squonkers...

So a follow-up to my questions from when I posted about this previously...

First a HUGE THANK YOU to all who replied to me. I truly do appreciated your input.

I had a deep think on this one, and in the end, decided that I am in fact too seduced by the use of Escribe to customize the function of a mod with a DNA chip (after having used it on/with the Lost Vape Drone that I sold off), and after a nice conversation with another VU member who was selling an Inbox v3 in the Marketplace here, barely used, which included a brand new and still sealed Wasp Nano...as seen here:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hcigar-vtinbox-v3-squonk-mod-with-wasp-nano-rda.401285/

Have sent the PayPal and it's a done deal.

I am soon to be an owner of both an Inbox v3 and a Wasp Nano...

I will post a follow-up mini-review once I have a chance to take it around the block if anyone is interested...

Again, thanks everyone for your input and your help in making this decision. :)

Last edited:

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Near as I can tell, there's lots of talk about some mod maker on FB that nobody likes, and then there's talk of nuts, balls and ovaries...

I am so confused. I guess there is some new jargon related to squonking that I have yet to learn.

:nothingtoadd:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New vape mail:
View attachment 107318
Test driving the Pico while at work tonight. Barely had time to toss an atty on and juice her up. With a .3 ohm coil and full 4.2v vtc5a, 3.74v at the post under load. Not quite the miracle mod I was led to believe but definitely respectable, especially for the price and low entry fee. As far as the power delivered, it's equivalent to the SVBF so really no complaint. What I really appreciate is the 5 on/5 off safety switch.

If eleaf were to come out with a slightly bigger version, 21700 battery, accept 24mm rda and get rid of the metal juice tube and go with regular bottles so I had more choices, I'd be in heaven.

Overall though, I'm chuffed with it. $16 bucks, no brainer... 2 more incoming.
What atty is that?
Sorry I left my cheaters in the other room with my smartphone.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The KRMA looks really nice. The slight slants on the airflow are what really attract me to it, kinda shows how much thought was put into the design. The price isn't that bad either, compared to other high end/exclusive RDAs.

What type of builds do you put in yours? Since the airflow looks to be fairly restricted, I'm curious if my normal wire (28X2/40 SS) would work in it or be too hot. It's honestly the first expensive RDA I've considered buying in a long time.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got to try the Vapefly Galaxies recently and I like it better than the Beserker for MTL.

The Galaxies has a tighter draw and better flavor than the Beserker I.M.H.O.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahem - a few of us of the gentler gender do indeed have BIG BALLS
A35-GSKCB100.jpg

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The KRMA looks really nice. The slight slants on the airflow are what really attract me to it, kinda shows how much thought was put into the design. The price isn't that bad either, compared to other high end/exclusive RDAs.

What type of builds do you put in yours? Since the airflow looks to be fairly restricted, I'm curious if my normal wire (28X2/40 SS) would work in it or be too hot. It's honestly the first expensive RDA I've considered buying in a long time.

Tonight I'm running .3 ohm fused clapton, ni80 2x26/40. Probably as low as I'd go for my own style. It's not too hot with the delrin cap, not sure about the stainless but it comes with both caps. Usually I run around .35 or .4 in my mechs. The air seems almost as open as the haku but smoother and quieter. I've yet to over squonk due to the step-down air flow and the flavor is splendid. I've got brand new rdas I received after this one that I haven't even coiled and tried. The One by 67mods/Pe Ma, the gr1... I know they can't be better so why bother although I know I'll build them eventually. Bottom line, I think I've finally found my bf rda unicorn for single coil, slightly restricted lung hits.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Surprisingly, plenty of air.
Instant first impression:
- swapping out the little airflow stick-ins? PAIN in the ASS. It was utterly impossible to insert the wider-open ones with an o-ring on, so I went o-ring-less. Hopefully, that won't mean a leaky mess...
- Also hoping the airflow aiming thingies won't simply get juice in em - also an opportunity for a leaky mess. They're not very high, and they're pretty danged close to the coil.
- On the other hand, IF neither of those is an issue, it's looking like a nice single-coiler:
VERY good flavor initially. I mean, why not? It's a tight chamber, with airflow aimed RIGHT at the bottom side of the coil.
I THOUGHT I'd need the 24mm cap, letting me open up air with an 810 tip - but lookit...I'm running a 510 on the 22mm cap. I had to throw on a taller drip tip than provided - just too close for me. If MTL, maybe I could see the tiny tip...

I'll let ya know if it gets leaky. If not, it'll be a keeper.
So far, I like it better than the B2K. Well, I don't really like the B2K, so that's not saying that much actually - but heck, I just got it. lol.

GR1-p1.jpg

Calling dibs on the GR1 if you think the draw is too tight.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any of you diy'ers ever make a peanut butter cookie receipe/clone? I used to buy PBC from Nicoticket and absolutely loved the stuff!

I also have banana, pineapple and coconut flavorings but not sure what to try to make with them. I don't completely know what percentage to mix them at. I was thinking heavier banana with coconut and a little pineapple note. I don't have any creams or anything to add just those 3 flavors.

I appreciate any and all ideas!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Any of you diy'ers ever make a peanut butter cookie receipe/clone? I used to buy PBC from Nicoticket and absolutely loved the stuff!

I also have banana, pineapple and coconut flavorings but not sure what to try to make with them. I don't completely know what percentage to mix them at. I was thinking heavier banana with coconut and a little pineapple note. I don't have any creams or anything to add just those 3 flavors.

If you input all your flavors into eliquid recipes you can search for recipes avaliable with your flavors.
If I was going to make a peanut butter cookie recipe I'd probably start with either cap sugar cookie or flv cookie and tfa peanut butter.
Something like this would probably be good. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1870610/Peanut Butter Cookie (Nutter Butter Clone)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So a follow-up to my questions from when I posted about this previously...

First a HUGE THANK YOU to all who replied to me. I truly do appreciated your input.

I had a deep think on this one, and in the end, decided that I am in fact too seduced by the use of Escribe to customize the function of a mod with a DNA chip (after having used it on/with the Lost Vape Drone that I sold off), and after a nice conversation with another VU member who was selling an Inbox v3 in the Marketplace here, barely used, which included a brand new and still sealed Wasp Nano...as seen here:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hcigar-vtinbox-v3-squonk-mod-with-wasp-nano-rda.401285/

Have sent the PayPal and it's a done deal.

I am soon to be an owner of both an Inbox v3 and a Wasp Nano...

I will post a follow-up mini-review once I have a chance to take it around the block if anyone is interested...

Again, thanks everyone for your input and your help in making this decision. :)
You could of got the Priest BF Dna 75C board, its a copy of a high end mod ,
First pic from Fasttech of Priest BF 75 , they make 75c too second pic of Authentic mod on sqounk trader , jusr some slight difference between sqounker hole an no writing on side
d3a6e2c0f5fc8a7a8985d2cb0f53ebbf.jpg
897425bf43cc6e4e1c4d0898ffaff2d7.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No clue on the Peanut Butter the only nutty e-liquid I've ever really enjoyed for more than 1 day is (Trinity by Seduce Juice)

https://www.seducejuice.com/Trinity.html

Taste profile = Almond, Macadamia and Pistachio all bundled up in a Cinnamon Caramel Cream

As for the other question.
How about Banana Piña Colada.
Yeah I know it ain't the most original idea ever.But what the heck give it a try.

VU Sponsors