Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice - those look to be EXCELLENT mods. I've often ALMOST signed up when the list was open, and still have it on a short list of "maybe someday" mods!! Even agree - the Blues Brother is a great color...

SVB mods, machined aluminum squonker, mosfet, custom paints, beaucoup clear coat and baddass.

quickstrike 8:00pm UK time, round 1

View attachment 101126

3rd place... nooos! You've got to be quick cho, gotta be fast, faster than a speeding locomotive, quicker than Doc Holiday in "Tombstone", faster than the second coming... oh wait, well you have to be quick.

2nd round, last chance for today:

View attachment 101127

Whooowee! That Sanders is smoking hot. Even the atlantic ocean can't slow him down.
Boom!

View attachment 101128

Aye that's right bonkers... cho won his first quickstrike. No, the haku is not included. Now before the naysaying bam crew chimes in about "you 'won' a chance to purchase, haha, mwhahaha", let me just explain that this was the first custom mod to catch my attention. There were well over 100 names on the list for custom orders and he was slowly working his way down. List was closed so I'd probably be waiting another 3 months even to get on the list and another 3 or so for him to work down to my name. So when Nigel decided to post 6 mods this week for quickstrikes (which I've never known him to do before) I was like, hells yeah brotha. Even got the color I wanted... Blues Brothers. I admit the 2 slimer greens that were 'won' yesterday were pretty awesome but man that blue/black...

View attachment 101136

edit: and now the wife is making chocolate oatmeal cookies. Can my life get any better today?
cheers!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think I am going to pay someone else to assemble this time. But wanted one more DNA75 with front squonk (not brewbear "front" actual front)

302f7fc679cd93262489f1cda0f6c034.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just watched a Vaping with V1ck review on the new Jaybo luxotica or whatever it is called mod.
It takes a Kanger/Pico styled bottle. Looks like it may be kanger sized but only seemed to have 2 ribs on the bottle vs three for the Kanger bottles...
And no, supersoft, etc bottles will not work.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
I was leaving a review for a liquid on this company’s site and stumbled upon this nugget on sale.

DBEC2511-A2F2-4C67-84D9-6A8A764B1D88.png

I know these kits have been knocked around a bit here in the Squonker Clubhouse, but I thought these prices have tumbled into the “aw....wth” price range that might appeal to the First Timer Squonk Brigade. I mean, dual battery regulated squonk mod for $25, right?

The color option field shows that only white is available.
(Insert The Cromwell/white mod joke here.)

https://saffirevapor.com/kanger-dripbox-160.html

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was leaving a review for a liquid on this company’s site and stumbled upon this nugget on sale.

View attachment 101226

I know these kits have been knocked around a bit here in the Squonker Clubhouse, but I thought these prices have tumbled into the “aw....wth” price range that might appeal to the First Timer Squonk Brigade. I mean, dual battery regulated squonk mod for $25, right?

Was gonna say white is the way to go. That and Duke blue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 101226

And in White too!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is it everytime i fill a bottle weather it be half or 3/4 full and put the top on juice flows out the end of the tube

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You have to let the pressures equalize. I usually keep the mod upside-down (refill bottle down ) and squeeze the refill bottle a couple of times to clear the squonk tube then remove the refill bottle.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Dripbox 160 is my desk vape mod. Not perfect but no complaints. Esp if cheap enuff :D

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah one could do that...but I'd be stealing from Peter ( NeoFet, March, April, May ) to pay Paul ( Something I have 2 of already )

Plus I am waiting for pictures of the new Odis RDA
If you get the Phenom, I'll buy it from you!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Why is it everytime i fill a bottle weather it be half or 3/4 full and put the top on juice flows out the end of the tube

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
When you put the to on squeeze the excess to the top. Not so much to overflow but just enough and when it's back on let it go and it'll fill the tube with air instead of liquid

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors