Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
451 names on a master list in the One group. Said something about us being taken care of first before the public randomizers start.

Dang didn't know it was 451! thanks for that info... lol

Guess that isn't a great deal better than Haku's 1100+ for 200 since 451 is close enough to half for 100 lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You rock mate! 28x2x36 ss316 3mm

Got it.

Well at least I'm starting at list 1 instead of 9. There may be hope.

If you don't have 36 and have 34 go ahead and use the 34 it's not much a difference...

Even if you continue to buy AVS coils, buy the max wrap (8) then you can always go down in wraps...but if you buy 5 wraps you can't go up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, already a few that are about to drop that I’d really want (one from a group called Delta Concept being the main one so far)
Ya it actually start in second half of 2017.
And will likely fizzle out some by mid 2018.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least there is 120 RDAs available... and at least there isn't 1000+ people trying for that 120 like the Haku's (200)

The chances of getting one are pretty decent... He and PeMa didn't really hype it...I mean he gave one to Todd...eh...

I think of the 120 available 100 to the main page 20 to the NeoFet page... there might be 200 going after it? and that is being a healthy 200, probably more like 150. Its still fresh after Christmas and people are still recovering from their ill planned festive expenses ( My dig - 364 days to plan for it! lol )
Theres 400 plus people on the list

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what I know about that just based off his numbers on the list.

40/40/20

21 White ( 19 unsold sitting )
36 Black (4 Unsold sitting) +18 in all Black
36 Ultem ( none unsold, actually sold 16 more )

He is ordering an extra 50% in all Black (Some will be sold some will sit)

Much of the extras he says he will get or do, is stuff he will get as extra stock...

I don't think its a bad way to go about it, but I think a lot is lost in translation...Hell my broken Tagalog and Cebuano has mixed words of english a lot cause I don't know the proper way to say it in the native tongue...and my mom makes fun of me about it too...thanks MOM! lol Love you too!
He opened a second list for the remander of the neofet the only mods getting black top and plates is the black im pretty sure he is not messing with the white one it will come standard

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed. So what's your gripe with the rda... possibly that it's gonna evolve into haku-style randomizer hell?
My gripe over the rda is not much of a gripe but a meh he wouldnt ship together with mod so double shipping so i didnt go on the list cause the price of the rda plus shipping and fees is a bit much for me right now so i stayed off the list well now whoever got on the list will get a rda before he does another list so randomize first 100 get first batch then remove there names now randomize again and next 100 get 2nd batch ect ect until the first list is filled then he will do another so 4 batches before anyone not on the list can get one if id known he was gonna do that id jumped on the list hopeing not to win and catch 2nd batch but now ur gonna be waiting forever

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My gripe over the rda is not much of a gripe but a meh he wouldnt ship together with mod so double shipping so i didnt go on the list cause the price of the rda plus shipping and fees is a bit much for me right now so i stayed off the list well now whoever got on the list will get a rda before he does another list so randomize first 100 get first batch then remove there names now randomize again and next 100 get 2nd batch ect ect until the first list is filled then he will do another so 4 batches before anyone not on the list can get one if id known he was gonna do that id jumped on the list hopeing not to win and catch 2nd batch but now ur gonna be waiting forever

Understood. I agree the shipping cost from europe can add up. A mod here, an rda there, top caps from the PI. I think(hope?) after the neofet/one I'm done for awhile unless it's some cheap clone with free shipping.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3fvape has the Hcigar VTinbox version 3 up for preorder.Looks like it has a silicone bottle now!!!!!!
http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/210...-1-x-18650-evolv-dna75-chip.html#.WlTS-5dG1E4
Or just pick up the other silicon bottles an save n buying the mod again , the clear versions are a lot better softer than the original harder bottles
addbd9c2f6cf396063a031fd76367115.jpg
254fdb689820ddbf4a2fbf60e64e281a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Thought they would at least be 75c versions by now

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
or the plastic mechs yes, but more regulated's to come.

Tony has a regulated coming soon. Got my eye on one more cheap plastic squonker (Arctic Dolphin Crea) and I'm done with those for a while. Loved the feel of the Druga when Breazy sent that instead of the RSQ the first time around. That rubberized stuff they coat it with feels great in the hand and the Crea has it.

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It’s a public group (haze) and they do lists regularly that are open. 99 euros plus shipping.

Kinda want to grab a pocket rda
Pocket isn't a bad RDA by any means but imo the Narca is far far superior in almost every way. Airflow is very similar but the deck on the Narca is really well designed and extremely intuitive to use :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Tony has a regulated coming soon. Got my eye on one more cheap plastic squonker (Arctic Dolphin Crea) and I'm done with those for a while. Loved the feel of the Druga when Breazy sent that instead of the RSQ the first time around. That rubberized stuff they coat it with feels great in the hand and the Crea has it.
I ordered the new Coppervape V2 squonk mod today as that also has the rubberised coating you speak of but the silver plated internals look better than the ones in the Dolphin deffo worth a look!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the new Coppervape V2 squonk mod today as that also has the rubberised coating you speak of but the silver plated internals look better than the ones in the Dolphin deffo worth a look!

That one had me thinking too...though I need another small plastic mech squonker like I need a hole in the head, lol

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks, didn't know that. I will check it out

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That one had me thinking too...though I need another small plastic mech squonker like I need a hole in the head, lol
You can never have to many squonkers,no matter what they are made from.Besides,plastic squonkers are good for the environment since they can be recycled. ;)

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI, Hotcig/RigMod RSQ potential group buy on Squonk ‘Merica FB group. Not a great price at $65-$70 each but it Breazy has been out of stock for a month and 3F hasn’t even gotten them in about the same amount of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Vape Royalty has all the colors in stock right now.It would come out around $70 after shipping,but no waiting.I'm a cheap ass so i keep waiting for Breezy to get them back in though haha.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Bonkoz, playing catch up here, tomorrow off so I am in massive chill mode. Hopefully gonna rain tomorrow again.
Slow one at work today so had a little fun with my work mates on Google Earth looking at my trip in May.
France I know very well but never been to Modena or Berlin so was cool to see the lay of the land.
Vape shop right near the hotel in Italy!
Google Earth is just amazing.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FYI, Hotcig/RigMod RSQ potential group buy on Squonk ‘Merica FB group. Not a great price at $65-$70 each but it Breazy has been out of stock for a month and 3F hasn’t even gotten them in about the same amount of time.

You gotta strike while the iron is hot on Breazy. I've never seen one of Breazy's hot deals like that ever come back in stock. They'll have a good promo thing going but once it's sold out at that price, that's it.
At least in my experience.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Naaah! Not "frotal" squonk, not regulated.....nice, but I'll pass!

Me too. Love the look but that's halfway to a BAM. Although I think the BAM is off my radar now too. After wanting one for so long I've come to the conclusion that it's too damn big for my liking.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So last night I posted about the resin cap on the wasp having an off flavor. It may be the juice. I've got unicorn milk and possibly mixed it with strawberry shortcake from V3. Loaded up new coils in the boxer and have the same off flavor. If not tonight I'll rebuild and Wick and change flavor and super clean the bottle and will post back. Hopefully it's just user error and not the cap.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just received mine today.

Great size. Not much bigger than the little 3D printed/milled delrin mods that MOST of us like. ;)
Build quality is awesome. Feels totally solid in the hand (hefty, not heavy). No delay in firing and TC in SS mode with 316L is bang on. Also has a nifty little feature where you can adjust your resistance reading which really helps in TC mode.

I’ll be doing the firmware update tonight so I can turn that silly LED off and keep it off after battery swaps. I’ll update my experience with that after.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Great size. Not much bigger than the little 3D printed/milled delrin mods that MOST of us like. ;)
Build quality is awesome. Feels totally solid in the hand (hefty, not heavy). No delay in firing and TC in SS mode with 316L is bang on. Also has a nifty little feature where you can adjust your resistance reading which really helps in TC mode.

I’ll be doing the firmware update tonight so I can turn that silly LED off and keep it off after battery swaps. I’ll update my experience with that after.

Yup. Loving mine too. Maybe a weee bit heavier than I'd like but that's kinda splitting hairs. I'm not really a temp control guy so haven't checked it out but will do eventually. Reports on it are good as far as I know.
I like the size a lot. Really small but handles a 24 with zero overhang. Pretty much my prerequisite now.
; )
My dream squonk would be the RSQ in ultem with a DNA60 chip.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So last night I posted about the resin cap on the wasp having an off flavor. It may be the juice. I've got unicorn milk and possibly mixed it with strawberry shortcake from V3. Loaded up new coils in the boxer and have the same off flavor. If not tonight I'll rebuild and Wick and change flavor and super clean the bottle and will post back. Hopefully it's just user error and not the cap.

Hope it works for ya. those caps look cool even if not my taste.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Did it have an off flavor similar to what one would characterize as wet cardboard or paper?

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damnit. Whenever I have down-time I want to shop for more vape gear.
I just came THIS close to pulling the trigger on the BilletBox site and it's not even the color I want.
I'm gonna go walk the dog and get my head clear!!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am downsizing. Piffing out about 25 bottles of flavoring.

I was on a big downsizing kick and then I discovered squonking. Went mad on the printed boxes and panels and stuff, then downsized all that, but at the same time started buying up a lot of classic tube mechs and RDA's I've always wanted.
Now I'm entering the Billet Box phase. Supposedly the 'end game' for most vapers. We'll see!
I'm a collector at heart so some stuff I'll never let go. And it's good fun to get a good score on something super elusive.
I just need to dial back my obsessive compulsive tendencies and be more logical about what I buy..

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I haven't even opened the door to the pleasures of DIY juice making yet.
Would be super fun I know but my flat is pretty small. Someday!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ok so it was the mix of juice in the wasp that had the off flavor. So if you wanted to still pick up a resin wasp it's all good.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok so it was the mix of juice in the wasp that had the off flavor. So if you wanted to still pick up a resin wasp it's all good.

Now if you could only pick your color.
Chances are I'd get one I didn't like. I have terrible luck with the Chinese resin randomizers!

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Love mine. Keep an eye on your door magnets (probably already mentioned). My lower one stuck on the battery last night, had to superglue it back. Looks like someone was super frugal with the glue on assembly.

VU Sponsors