Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When it comes to drip coffee makers, I honestly can't tell the difference if using a decent grind - and I've been through a few in my day

Just buy the cheapest one with the features you want - my main criteria besides size of the decanter is that it must have an auto shutoff for the burner
Just get 1 of of these things.

https://bonavitaworld.com/products/connoisseur

Yes I just listed a $190 coffee maker

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really wish the resin one wasn’t random colors but I say that about almost everything on FT made of resin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I got the orange/purple resin cap. I think it has a taste to it. The strawberry milk has a funk now no matter how many times I wash it. There can't be anymore machine oil on it.
19b81243be840aca1c752d0fc8c56fdf.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I got the orange/purple resin cap. I think it has a taste to it. The strawberry milk has a funk now no matter how many times I wash it. There can't be anymore machine oil on it.

That sucks - it's a quite visually appealing

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well that’s no bueno. I have a black one and no issues with it thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

there is a reason that resin is not used for drinking cups and glasses, etc.
Swirly resin coffee cups would look nice but....

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sucks - it's a quite visually appealing
Yea I love the looks of it. At first I did forget to wash the rda. Duh on my part. And after the first two pulls in it I remembered. But I've washed it a few times now. About to dunk it in some liquor. Either rum or moonshine.i guess shine would be better. No additives.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I love the looks of it. At first I did forget to wash the rda. Duh on my part. And after the first two pulls in it I remembered. But I've washed it a few times now. About to dunk it in some liquor. Either rum or moonshine.i guess shine would be better. No additives.

Just a touch of kerosene in the shine :)
See who knows where that came from.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Give the fucker a good long soak in dirt cheap vodka then rinse with good water.

Like this stuff

679461100033.png

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Give the fucker a good long soak in dirt cheap vodka then rinse with good water.

Like this stuff

679461100033.png
Oh I only use the freshest water from the springs of lake Minnetonka. Ha ha sorry for the Dave Chappelle/prince reference. Crazy chef got me thinking about prince today.lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I only use the freshest water from the springs of lake Minnetonka. Ha ha sorry for the Dave Chappelle/prince reference. Crazy chef got me thinking about prince today.lol

No worries.
And that stuff is distilled.
For spring water I'd go with (American Summits)

AmericanSummits-Group.png

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're supposed to start the motor before you start using it!

Sorry, just couldn't help myself, besides, I didn't miss that "bear pushing" reference to the mesh rda.:vino:

I suppose someone will be telling me that I need to read all that book that came with it?
I could not find any place to poke 18650's in it....

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So Gas Mods are borrowing heavily from the Edge R rda

852E2945-604C-433D-85A3-D38DF20F581C.jpeg

Attachments

• 38FEEF48-36B1-4A38-AD8D-E2EE9F72D0D6.jpeg
    38FEEF48-36B1-4A38-AD8D-E2EE9F72D0D6.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 15

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alcatraz rda. Just glad it’s an rda that at least does something that hasn’t been seen in awhile instead of every single coil rda looking the same
Interesting! Vertical coil and a chamber reducer! Too bad you have to FarceBook it!

VU Sponsors