Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I guess I was picked for the Cruiser. Just entered on a lark (first haku list I’ve entered) and have no clue if I wanted the cruiser or phenom

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My new Pulse BF mod with a Pulse 24 on top. Nice mod, nothing fancy, but worth the $40.

Bouvpb1.jpg

What it looks like under the hood...
WYQ850O.jpg
Im hearin alot of horror storys on the button and 510 leaking i wanna grab one but hmm not to sure but they do look sweet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im hearin alot of horror storys on the button and 510 leaking i wanna grab one but hmm not to sure but they do look sweet

It is a soft button. But leaking 510? Look all squonk mods will get a bit of juice in the mod but it's a sealed tunnel between the bottom and the squonk - pressure send juice up to the squonk and excess juice flows back down into the bottle by gravity. Leaking is not an issue at all. You might have to pinch the locking mechanism a bit if you find it is not hitting hard. That was the sole issue I had and fixed it in 10 seconds.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a soft button. But leaking 510? Look all squonk mods will get a bit of juice in the mod but it's a sealed tunnel between the bottom and the squonk - pressure send juice up to the squonk and excess juice flows back down into the bottle by gravity. Leaking is not an issue at all. You might have to pinch the locking mechanism a bit if you find it is not hitting hard. That was the sole issue I had and fixed it in 10 seconds.
There was couple people on fb with vids of the 510 leakin like a sive when squonked iv seen a few post not sayin its everybodys mods but there are some haveing trouble

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was in the same boat i filled the doc for phenom so we will see i was goin for cruiser due to little more air then the phenom

Okay cool, so I did “win” on picking the one I’d actually want then.

Yeah, people have been mentioning the leaking problem on the Pulse. It’s always where the bottom nut meets the body of the 510

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, people have been mentioning the leaking problem on the Pulse. It’s always where the bottom nut meets the body of the 510
No leaks in mine so far. I've been hitting it pretty hard since I got it. I've probably gone through 10ml of juice so far... Then again, I don't take off the bottle to fill it. I use a 510 filler. That may be the cause, they get some juice in there when trying to put the soft bottle back in and then say it's leaking.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@AndriaD this color Aegis is on sale at gear best. I remember you saying you like these right?
765d03ccaed94e540a60bc53998d9ac8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No, actually the one I lusted for is a gradient from orange to black on the "leather" part.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was actually wanted this. But then I thiught myself... With what rta is able to withstand the beatings? Lol

Achilles. :) Titanium, baby! Yeah it's really an RDA.. but holds 2.5ml! That's half a day! Or a third of a day if I'm really vaping it up!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, it's not quite so hard as many might think. In fact, they give you the "weapon" that ultimately undoes the mountain. Vote and create change using the currency they give you, those silly paper dollars. :)

It is currency too and not money. Currency is only backed by belief, we agree to believe there's something backing it up, that $9.00 is worth an hour of labor. Take away that belief and you end with Germany before WWII, people literally dumped wheelbarrow loads of cash currency to steal the wheelbarrow and leave the worthless currency.

Money, on the other hand, is backed by tangibles. One dollar is backed by say a quarter ounce of gold or maybe a very small ruby or jade gem. You could have money represent cows, chicken, hog, sheep, ram, fish, and my favorite beans! I could then tell you that I like how you dolled up the interior of your home, I'll give you money now which lets you come onto my farm and take three bushels of plant produce, three chicken, and a quarter lamb when they are up for butcher. I might ask you to help my Elfin Witch to doll up our place a bit. :)

That's money, something tangible with value. People understand this at the basest levels. It relies upon equanimity and value. It functions and can function quite well. In Ithaca, NY they've created their own local hour dollar. Each $1 in their hour currency is valued at $10 USD, or was when I looked into it, this meant they felt 1 hour of labor was worth $10. So, you can buy a shirt with hour money earned while painting farmer Joe's fences, the shirt costs 2 hour dollars. Such currencies are coming 'online' all over our nation, or people use PIF, trading.

It is already happening. The government currently likes to call it "fake news". :) They don't like the competition even in propaganda. They cannot compete because ...

Apologies for quoting him at length as such. To me though he was and is quite a genius, seeing the Light within the darkness. Think I'll digress now. Starting to get that bubbled head feeling of too much loftiness and high ideals. *chuckles*

With our vaping, I am quite enjoying an SS316 coil this morning. I think the Gorge with it in place is spoiling me but good. I like the PEI top cap, but I also like the SS top too. :) Both are quite functional and I think the value of $10 or less is great for an authentic squonk RDA. It offers restricted DL hits as well as airy MTL hits, all in how you set up the airflow.

I see how you are -- just like my husband, you like to give everyone the impression you're just a "mountain man", wild man, but under that hat lies a brain at work! ;)

I agree that there are ways it could be done, but I also know how vile and evil (funny how those words have the same letters, eh?) Big Corp is... and I also know how spoiled modern people are. I'm currently about 6 or 7 books deep into the Outlander series, during the Revolution, and while we all like to crow about the Boston Tea Party, the reality on the ground for those folks was having to do completely without tea for quite a number of years, and even coffee, thx to the british blockade -- quite a lot of that Revolution happened at sea. It was a terrible, lean, cold, starving time for a lot of people, and if you cast Big Corp in the role of Britain in a situation like that, you can see how awful they could make things, for the lowly consumers who just wanna keep eating. And when you consider that our gov't functions chiefly to serve the interests of Big Corp... well, it would be another really awful lean starving time.

Andria

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it's not quite so hard as many might think. In fact, they give you the "weapon" that ultimately undoes the mountain. Vote and create change using the currency they give you, those silly paper dollars. :)

It is currency too and not money. Currency is only backed by belief, we agree to believe there's something backing it up, that $9.00 is worth an hour of labor. Take away that belief and you end with Germany before WWII, people literally dumped wheelbarrow loads of cash currency to steal the wheelbarrow and leave the worthless currency.

Money, on the other hand, is backed by tangibles. One dollar is backed by say a quarter ounce of gold or maybe a very small ruby or jade gem. You could have money represent cows, chicken, hog, sheep, ram, fish, and my favorite beans! I could then tell you that I like how you dolled up the interior of your home, I'll give you money now which lets you come onto my farm and take three bushels of plant produce, three chicken, and a quarter lamb when they are up for butcher. I might ask you to help my Elfin Witch to doll up our place a bit. :)

That's money, something tangible with value. People understand this at the basest levels. It relies upon equanimity and value. It functions and can function quite well. In Ithaca, NY they've created their own local hour dollar. Each $1 in their hour currency is valued at $10 USD, or was when I looked into it, this meant they felt 1 hour of labor was worth $10. So, you can buy a shirt with hour money earned while painting farmer Joe's fences, the shirt costs 2 hour dollars. Such currencies are coming 'online' all over our nation, or people use PIF, trading.

It is already happening. The government currently likes to call it "fake news". :) They don't like the competition even in propaganda. They cannot compete because ...

Apologies for quoting him at length as such. To me though he was and is quite a genius, seeing the Light within the darkness. Think I'll digress now. Starting to get that bubbled head feeling of too much loftiness and high ideals. *chuckles*

With our vaping, I am quite enjoying an SS316 coil this morning. I think the Gorge with it in place is spoiling me but good. I like the PEI top cap, but I also like the SS top too. :) Both are quite functional and I think the value of $10 or less is great for an authentic squonk RDA. It offers restricted DL hits as well as airy MTL hits, all in how you set up the airflow.

Where did you find the Gorge for that price?

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No, actually the one I lusted for is a gradient from orange to black on the "leather" part.

Andria
Yeah I know you said you liked a specific color but this looked like a pretty good deal so I thought id share.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have anyone ever heard of the pindad rdta? I found 9ut this has a squonk pin! (maybe because it's a 2ml juice capacity). I'm not planning on grabbing it until someone makes a dual 18650 squonk mod. But it looks interesting Oo! (thus my search for another rdta continues lol)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Eightvape has the kit for $49.99. Sell or trade off the tank!

https://www.eightvape.com/collectio...h-shield-sub-ohm-tank-shock-proof-water-proof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My son might like that tank, IF he could use an adapter to use a normal driptip instead of that huff thing. Cromwell PIFed me some stuff including a clone of a Velocity II Mini, I wonder if the adapter on that could be used on that huff tank that's sold with the Aegis?

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ah well, it's kinda irrelevant anyway, because I don't have $50 I can spend on vape gear right now, and by the time I do, it won't be Halloween any longer. *sigh* All the cool gear and great sales hit when I'm broke, never fails. :facepalm:

Andria

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have anyone ever heard of the pindad rdta? I found 9ut this has a squonk pin! (maybe because it's a 2ml juice capacity). I'm not planning on grabbing it until someone makes a dual 18650 squonk mod. But it looks interesting Oo! (thus my search for another rdta continues lol)

Dual 18650 you say? Chris Van of Van Box Mods makes dual 18650 and dual 20700 and his prices are awesome compared to most that make alumide mods. Find him on the Bookface.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I've heard of the PinDad but don't have one - there are a few threads around on it when it first came out

What kind of double bat squonk mod are you looking for? They do exist already, mech and regulated

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've heard of the PinDad but don't have one - there are a few threads around on it when it first came out

What kind of double bat squonk mod are you looking for? They do exist already, mech and regulated
Mainly looking for regulated. And not in thos fb groups lol not in the mood to shell out anything that's 200+$ lol

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dual 18650 you say? Chris Van of Van Box Mods makes dual 18650 and dual 20700 and his prices are awesome compared to most that make alumide mods. Find him on the Bookface.

Sweet! Thanks IL go check it out once I get off

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mainly looking for regulated. And not in thos fb groups lol not in the mood to shell out anything that's 200+$ lol

There is a new batch of Lost Vape Drones out for well under $200 - and the old standby, the Kanger 160 are still available here and there for about $50

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I see how you are -- just like my husband, you like to give everyone the impression you're just a "mountain man", wild man, but under that hat lies a brain at work!

Nah, no brain at all here. *chuckles* Took it out to survive the Zombie Apocolypse, forgot where it got put. ;) :D :p
Mountain man eh? Gee, no wonder they call me a hillbilly. *grinning & turning red kerchief round to back of neck* And to let ya know, damn straight I would be among them on the courthouse lawn, or in the pit on the mountain. Not right to let miners work in unsafe conditions.

Where did you find the Gorge for that price?

Take a gander right over here. Granted that's SlowTech as we say, but for what is I could afford to wait a few weeks. I may have misstated the price in my last discussion of it. That was simply an honest human error. My brain memory chips don't always trim the right faggots of lumber. :) Still under $20 is reasonable in my book. I figure not paying much more than $25 for an atomizer at any given time. Witch/Wife got me that Ijoy Limitless for $40 at a B&M, ha, erm it has limits alright. *chuckles*

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, no brain at all here. *chuckles* Took it out to survive the Zombie Apocolypse, forgot where it got put. ;) :D :p
Mountain man eh? Gee, no wonder they call me a hillbilly. *grinning & turning red kerchief round to back of neck*

Take a gander right over here. Granted that's SlowTech as we say, but for what is I could afford to wait a few weeks.

Thanks!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mountain man eh? Gee, no wonder they call me a hillbilly. *grinning & turning red kerchief round to back of neck* And to let ya know, damn straight I would be among them on the courthouse lawn, or in the pit on the mountain. Not right to let miners work in unsafe conditions.

My husband's grandpa was a miner, in Kentucky. My husband though is a "box kicker" as he likes to call it -- actually he's a forklift operator par excellence, been doing it for close to 50 yrs now -- he drives a forklift like it's the Indy 500. :D I've seen the guys in his plant when he's on that thing, and when they see him turn the corner on it, they RUN! :giggle:

Andria

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where does everyone get there tube from? I assume it’s some kind of food grade tube? Like to buy some extra.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was couple people on fb with vids of the 510 leakin like a sive when squonked iv seen a few post not sayin its everybodys mods but there are some haveing trouble

The problem with some leaking seems to be that the 510 pins have a crack in them.One guy on Facebook pulled his out and showed it.Hope it's an isolated problem as mine will be here tomorrow.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a pindad. It's okay.The reviewers hyped it as revolutionary,but I wasn't that impressed with it.But it was only $50.It works best with dual coils,and simple round wire builds as the deck is pretty small.And you can get different tanks and top caps for it separately.I only use it on a squonker as I fill it constantly,but if the wick goes too far down in the tank,it won't fill evenly or all the way.

VU Sponsors