Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sweet! Mine will be here Tuesday according to tracking. I have Wednesday so I know what I’ll be doing... on Monday I have my DIY flavors arriving so I’ll have to get creative to make something worthy of such a (supposed) flavor machine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Noticed he went with First Class shipping by weight, rather than 2 day flat rate compared to the first 40 and normal shipping choice...disappointed in that for sure. Sad thing about that, 3 day shipping can easily become 5+ that way.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I was changing my build method, and rather having more wraps, I'm doing space coils and I notice less spit backs and smoother vape. Definitely my favorite now.

I was running Aliens and Fused a lot in my RSA/RDAs, but recently switched to simple round spaced...and I am enjoying that a lot. Not to mention much easier to whip up and when it comes time to rewick...just toss the whole shibang into the trash and coil up another.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Noticed he went with First Class shipping by weight, rather than 2 day flat rate compared to the first 40 and normal shipping choice...disappointed in that for sure. Sad thing about that, 3 day shipping can easily become 5+ that way.

Yeah that’s kind of obnoxious considering he could have done Priority flat rate envelope. It’s the same price regardless of where it ships. I ship a 3-pound package of coffee to a buddy of mine in Hawaii for $12 and change almost every month.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was running Aliens and Fused a lot in my RSA/RDAs, but recently switched to simple round spaced...and I am enjoying that a lot. Not to mention much easier to whip up and when it comes time to rewick...just toss the whole shibang into the trash and coil up another.

You might want to try parallel round slightly spaced coils.
Wonderful in a Wasp nano.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You might want to try parallel round slightly spaced coils.
Wonderful in a Wasp nano.

I have, I enjoy those also.

My mistake when I first got into squonking was treating it similarly as I did my tubes...big honking builds, Aliens, quad core fused etc...and the vape was less than stellar.

Even after I transitioned full time to squonking, I was still running fused and Aliens (28/30 cores) and the vape was nice.

Then after some thought and watching some old school dudes and listening to you all about the old age of squonking I tried simple wire builds...and I really dig them.

Plus I doubt many of the 22mm atty designers were like, " Ok Fred lets design this RSA around some quad core Aliens" ..nah, them fuckers probably only had single strand wire on hand fused at best.

So yeah...Ill keep making Aliens etc...but only to keep the skill set...Single wire works for me now and I don't have to clean said wire every other wick...just toss the whole fucking thing ;)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that’s kind of obnoxious considering he could have done Priority flat rate envelope. It’s the same price regardless of where it ships. I ship a 3-pound package of coffee to a buddy of mine in Hawaii for $12 and change almost every month.

Yeah, truly disappointed...the vape better be like sucking on perfect Tits while getting serviced by her hot sister...otherwise I might have words. ;)

Its not like they don't have time in between shipments to get the needed supplies. nor was he not informed of the increase of responsibility.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have, I enjoy those also.

My mistake when I first got into squonking was treating it similarly as I did my tubes...big honking builds, Aliens, quad core fused etc...and the vape was less than stellar.

Even after I transitioned full time to squonking, I was still running fused and Aliens (28/30 cores) and the vape was nice.

Then after some thought and watching some old school dudes and listening to you all about the old age of squonking I tried simple wire builds...and I really dig them.

Plus I doubt many of the 22mm atty designers were like, " Ok Fred lets design this RSA around some quad core Aliens" ..nah, them fuckers probably only had single strand wire on hand fused at best.

So yeah...Ill keep making Aliens etc...but only to keep the skill set...Single wire works for me now and I don't have to clean said wire every other wick...just toss the whole fucking thing ;)
I'll try the simple wires next time. I'll stop by home depot Monday to grab a spool lol. I have entire spool of alien so I'll use them up for the time being but space it out. Vapor and flavor at the same time! On my peerless and ijoy combo 2, spaced alien builds are amazing and flavorful. Now just need to order more juices. Didn't realize I'm running low. Down to 2 bottles of juice : full menthol (used as adding other flavors for ice feel) and I have one bottle of rainbow vapor (lemon tart flavor)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not that this really matters anyhow as it is all covered under the (Rohrabacher–Farr Amendment) from 2014.But hey who the cares about federal law when the DEA storms your teeny little operation you will be too busy pissing your pants to even think straight.But that is unlikely to happen unless you been dry snitching on yourself.

You mean this below?

None of the funds made available in this Act to the Department of Justice may be used, with respect to the States of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin, to prevent such States from implementing their own State laws that authorize the use, distribution, possession, or cultivation of medical m*rijuana.

Cite

I can read two things which eliminate that applying in the case of WV.

1. WV is not listed in the Act/Amendment.

2. WV is not legalizing for medical use rather for industrial textile use.

Given that if the Federal agencies desire losing an offensive for any or no reason, I'm sure they'll do so. It happened in Butte Montana, it happened here in WV as well. Both times it was people, workers in dangerous conditions taking leave of the work in order to set things right to help curtail the danger the company's as corporate entities, which are now legally seen as human beings, we're putting them in. if you want to go back further you can look up our illustrious first President, George Washington and his role in the Whiskey Rebellion. There are but three examples where our own government has indeed mounted a clear offense against its own people.

This isn't tinfoil hat stuff, it's actually verified factual events. I could cite Ruby Ridge and Waco, TX but those are perhaps a few strained credibilities as there's still far too much speculation over them, as is with the recent Vegas shooting. So, I do not cite these as the speculation clouds the facts for everyone. Mention them? Well yes, I did but merely to set them aside in digression.

Three times American government has gone against its own people. Is there room to consider it would not happen again? Sorry, I rather not bother second-guessing.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll try the simple wires next time. I'll stop by home depot Monday to grab a spool lol. I have entire spool of alien so I'll use them up for the time being but space it out. Vapor and flavor at the same time! On my peerless and ijoy combo 2, spaced alien builds are amazing and flavorful. Now just need to order more juices. Didn't realize I'm running low. Down to 2 bottles of juice : full menthol (used as adding other flavors for ice feel) and I have one bottle of rainbow vapor (lemon tart flavor)

Yeah Running low on juice is not good...I have enough to last me a few months at least...but I had to order some more VG recently... so I have 2 Gallons coming lol was down to half a liter :O

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah Running low on juice is not good...I have enough to last me a few months at least...but I had to order some more VG recently... so I have 2 Gallons coming lol was down to half a liter :O
I have a list to order sometimes in November:

Naked 100, Cinnabon, Jam monster(maybe), then I need to trial and error of some boba flavor. And need lychee in my life. Though I eat it all the time lol!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You mean this below?
I can read two things which eliminate that applying in the case of WV.

1. WV is not listed in the Act/Amendment.

2. WV is not legalizing for medical use rather for industrial textile use.

Given that if the Federal agencies desire losing an offensive for any or no reason, I'm sure they'll do so. It happened in Butte Montana, it happened here in WV as well. Both times it was people, workers in dangerous conditions taking leave of the work in order to set things right to help curtail the danger the company's as corporate entities, which are now legally seen as human beings, we're putting them in. if you want to go back further you can look up our illustrious first President, George Washington and his role in the Whiskey Rebellion. There are but three examples where our own government has indeed mounted a clear offense against its own people.

This isn't tinfoil hat stuff, it's actually verified factual events. I could cite Ruby Ridge and Waco, TX but those are perhaps a few strained credibilities as there's still far too much speculation over them, as is with the recent Vegas shooting. So, I do not cite these as the speculation clouds the facts for everyone. Mention them? Well yes, I did but merely to set them aside in digression.

Three times American government has gone against its own people. Is there room to consider it would not happen again? Sorry, I rather not bother second-guessing.

Interesting that GA is not named in that.

Andria

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If someone wants a real MtL atty, I think the Berserker is a better choice, by far -- easier coil mounting, and it's got .8mm and 1mm air settings -- the Siren's smallest is apparently 2mm, which really isn't MtL, more like restricted DtL... and the Siren has GI-NORMOUS airholes under the coil, making it still more airy. Really not a MtL thing anymore than that Cthlulu thing.

Andria
I found the berserker is hit and miss when it comes to leaking. The ultem tank on mine was not tioght enough (it is press fit to the bottom and leaked. The 4 ml clear tank does not. So same deck and coil and different result. Flavor is great. And I can live with the 4ml tank (actually more convenient) but just a head's up. I've seen others complain of getting a leaky tank too.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Interesting that GA is not named in that.

Andria

This is merely personal speculation/opinion, I think we're going to soon begin to see states seceding. There has been far too much going far too erroneous with our Union of Federated States and has been so far too long. Not suggesting, inciting, or invoking a revolution in this writing. I feel we need to evolve not revolve. The difference in my view is to evolve we strive to learn and grow better, toward more egalitarian ideals and aspirations. To revolve and by extension revolt is to knock it all down but still come back around to exactly where we are again. If we're to start it needs to be understood we toss it all and fix it by hammering out a better way, even if that hammering out takes ages. Communication, discussion, and transparency can help us.

A good set of questions might be, what about the unlisted states regarding this issue?

Can we use hemp for textiles and compete with Europe with a cash crop?

If medical "xxxx" can retard cancer to near a point it nearly eliminates it, can we eliminate chemotherapy, radioactive treatments?

While we're here, anything else government, corporations, religion has been holding back from the common folks?

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Why is that lucy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm a small person with small hands and think I could probably hold the triple a little easier due to the shape - don't need the extra power

Was a real dilemma, lol

I have a series squonker that is even wider, but it weighs a lot less than this

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, new squonker here. I recently got a Dripbox 160 and I'm loving it. I have a Coppervape, but I'm not crazy about mech mods. I understand the value of their simplicity, ease of repair, durability and reliability so I'll be keeping it, that's for sure. However, I like the regulated aspect of the DB 160. I must say it's very hard for me to get shit shipped to me due to customs. I finally got one of the larger Chinese companies to ship to me via courier which is how I got the DB.

I just finished a 3 month contract doing some work for the gov't and it was hell. The money was great, but I fucking earned it. So, I want to reward myself with a new mod and rda. There are these two coming out soon.

Authentic IJOY Capo 100W Squonk

http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/186...black-1-x-18650-20700-21700.html#.WfDKgqJA3-s

Authentic Sigelei Fuchai Squonk 213 150W TC VW Variable Wattage Mod

http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/188...w-5ml-1-x-18650-20700-21700.html#.WfDJ66JA3-s

My thoughts on these is they're unknown quantities. They sure are pretty though.

I found this one. This is a known quantity, not by me, but I'm sure some of you must have some experience with it.

Authentic Hcigar VT Inbox 75W TC VW Varible Wattage Box Mod

http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/193...-1-x-18650-evolv-dna75-chip.html#.WfDKnKJA3-s

I'd appreciate any thoughts, comments, wise-ass remarks or suggestions.

Inbox 75 or therion 75c Sqounker id go with

The other Sigeli and Ijoy are not ones id choose, especially not for TC functions
Im sure there will soon be an updated 75C inbox released soon enough ,
There just selling off cheaper at moment so worthwhile picking one up.
before they drop a new one since its probably there best selling mod updating the chip seems logical move,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I found the berserker is hit and miss when it comes to leaking. The ultem tank on mine was not tioght enough (it is press fit to the bottom and leaked. The 4 ml clear tank does not. So same deck and coil and different result. Flavor is great. And I can live with the 4ml tank (actually more convenient) but just a head's up. I've seen others complain of getting a leaky tank too.

Yep i was one who was complaining about the leaking, but @Nailz advised me that if you stick to bottom-filling instead of top-filling, it's a lot less prone to leaking, and that does seem to be true -- I've had the 2ml ultem on mine for over a week, and no leaking. When I refilled it, there was a smidge right at first, but once I got it all back together and mopped up, no further leaking.

I'm not really thrilled with the flavor though; maybe because of the short chimney? I thought I'd give it a try next with the taller tank and chimney and see if the flavor's any better. But I'm satisfied at this point that I can make it work without leaking, it has an excellent tight draw, and the flavor is no worse than any other of my tanks -- KFL+'s and original Lemos. If not for being so spoiled with my Achilles, I'd probably be thrilled with it, but once you get used to the flavor from the Achilles... nothing else really measures up. (the Magma probably comes the closest for flavor, but it's a leak machine, and the draw isn't really *quite* tight enough, though middling tolerable.)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is merely personal speculation/opinion, I think we're going to soon begin to see states seceding. There has been far too much going far too erroneous with our Union of Federated States and has been so far too long. Not suggesting, inciting, or invoking a revolution in this writing. I feel we need to evolve not revolve. The difference in my view is to evolve we strive to learn and grow better, toward more egalitarian ideals and aspirations. To revolve and by extension revolt is to knock it all down but still come back around to exactly where we are again. If we're to start it needs to be understood we toss it all and fix it by hammering out a better way, even if that hammering out takes ages. Communication, discussion, and transparency can help us.

A good set of questions might be, what about the unlisted states regarding this issue?

Can we use hemp for textiles and compete with Europe with a cash crop?

If medical "xxxx" can retard cancer to near a point it nearly eliminates it, can we eliminate chemotherapy, radioactive treatments?

While we're here, anything else government, corporations, religion has been holding back from the common folks?

I pretty much agree with all that; it's funny, just this week I had the odd thought... "what if ALL the states decided to secede?" :giggle: But fighting the big bucks of the gov't's corporate sponsors is going to be the hard part -- and getting the gov't weaned off all that money is akin to making the fox responsible for the entire farm, nevermind the henhouse.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a small person with small hands and think I could probably hold the triple a little easier due to the shape - don't need the extra power

Was a real dilemma, lol

I have a series squonker that is even wider, but it weighs a lot less than this
Just think of it as an exercise device?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pretty much agree with all that; it's funny, just this week I had the odd thought... "what if ALL the states decided to secede?" :giggle: But fighting the big bucks of the gov't's corporate sponsors is going to be the hard part -- and getting the gov't weaned off all that money is akin to making the fox responsible for the entire farm, nevermind the henhouse.

Andria
States will never secede. They like the federal money too much.
They would not like the wall trump would build around them nor the tariffs and such and immigration, passports, etc....

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No state will secede ever. The value of the dollar is delicate as it is in world trade, one wouldn't have to look at federal monies as the deterrent of why to know this would never happen... even with a state lets say Idaho seceded, would cause the dollar to plummet and that is no bueno.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New toy from HondaGuy...

7c22a2945e707247e9d27e1c5a7f03a8.jpg

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep i was one who was complaining about the leaking, but @Nailz advised me that if you stick to bottom-filling instead of top-filling, it's a lot less prone to leaking, and that does seem to be true -- I've had the 2ml ultem on mine for over a week, and no leaking. When I refilled it, there was a smidge right at first, but once I got it all back together and mopped up, no further leaking.

I'm not really thrilled with the flavor though; maybe because of the short chimney? I thought I'd give it a try next with the taller tank and chimney and see if the flavor's any better. But I'm satisfied at this point that I can make it work without leaking, it has an excellent tight draw, and the flavor is no worse than any other of my tanks -- KFL+'s and original Lemos. If not for being so spoiled with my Achilles, I'd probably be thrilled with it, but once you get used to the flavor from the Achilles... nothing else really measures up. (the Magma probably comes the closest for flavor, but it's a leak machine, and the draw isn't really *quite* tight enough, though middling tolerable.)

Andria
Taller tank seems to work better at least for me. I thought about bottom filling but it sort of defeats the purpose of an easy fill on the go tank.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Taller tank seems to work better at least for me. I thought about bottom filling but it sort of defeats the purpose of an easy fill on the go tank.

That's true, it does, but better an inconvenient-to-fill tank than one that leaks all over the place. :D Course my perspective is a bit out of the ordinary, since I only use about 5ml per day.

Andria

MsLoud

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone have an authentic Entheon they just don't love? I got 3 Pulse 22 atties (black used about an hour and new never used blue and red) - you can have all 3 for 1 Entheon. :D
Thought I would ask before they go up in the classies with a few bf mods I may be selling.
Looking to buy a few Entheons either way.
Hit me up in a PM. No way in hell I get alerts on this thread. My phone battery would be dead in 10 minutes flat...
Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Andria

Well, it's not quite so hard as many might think. In fact, they give you the "weapon" that ultimately undoes the mountain. Vote and create change using the currency they give you, those silly paper dollars. :)

It is currency too and not money. Currency is only backed by belief, we agree to believe there's something backing it up, that $9.00 is worth an hour of labor. Take away that belief and you end with Germany before WWII, people literally dumped wheelbarrow loads of cash currency to steal the wheelbarrow and leave the worthless currency.

Money, on the other hand, is backed by tangibles. One dollar is backed by say a quarter ounce of gold or maybe a very small ruby or jade gem. You could have money represent cows, chicken, hog, sheep, ram, fish, and my favorite beans! I could then tell you that I like how you dolled up the interior of your home, I'll give you money now which lets you come onto my farm and take three bushels of plant produce, three chicken, and a quarter lamb when they are up for butcher. I might ask you to help my Elfin Witch to doll up our place a bit. :)

That's money, something tangible with value. People understand this at the basest levels. It relies upon equanimity and value. It functions and can function quite well. In Ithaca, NY they've created their own local hour dollar. Each $1 in their hour currency is valued at $10 USD, or was when I looked into it, this meant they felt 1 hour of labor was worth $10. So, you can buy a shirt with hour money earned while painting farmer Joe's fences, the shirt costs 2 hour dollars. Such currencies are coming 'online' all over our nation, or people use PIF, trading.

It is already happening. The government currently likes to call it "fake news". :) They don't like the competition even in propaganda. They cannot compete because ...

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.
-- Victor Hugo

Nothing discernable to the eye of the spirit is more brilliant or obscure than man; nothing is more formidible, complex, mysterious, and infinite. There is a prospect greater than the sea, and it is the sky; there is a prospect greater than the sky, and it is the human soul.
-- Victor Hugo

Work, which makes a man free, and thought, which makes him worthy of freedom.
-- Victor Hugo

There is nothing like dream to create the future. Utopia to-day, flesh and blood tomorrow.
-- Victor Hugo

Apologies for quoting him at length as such. To me though he was and is quite a genius, seeing the Light within the darkness. Think I'll digress now. Starting to get that bubbled head feeling of too much loftiness and high ideals. *chuckles*

With our vaping, I am quite enjoying an SS316 coil this morning. I think the Gorge with it in place is spoiling me but good. I like the PEI top cap, but I also like the SS top too. :) Both are quite functional and I think the value of $10 or less is great for an authentic squonk RDA. It offers restricted DL hits as well as airy MTL hits, all in how you set up the airflow.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
States will never secede. They like the federal money too much.
They would not like the wall trump would build around them nor the tariffs and such and immigration, passports, etc....

No state will secede ever. The value of the dollar is delicate as it is in world trade, one wouldn't have to look at federal monies as the deterrent of why to know this would never happen... even with a state lets say Idaho seceded, would cause the dollar to plummet and that is no bueno.

Well, until I feel keen to refute this notion with full-on debate, allow me to simply respectfully disagree. One big indicator I see is that the U.S. dollar has lost standing as global reserve currency. Beyond this, as I said I'm in digression for the nonce. Such talk is of too serious a variety at such an early hour for me, besides I've already made some diatribe if one calls it such. :) *chuckling*

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I was actually wanted this. But then I thiught myself... With what rta is able to withstand the beatings? Lol
Most rda's can take the beating just fine also there's a few all metal Rdta's out there. The Medusa reborn comes to mind and Im sure there's more.
This mod would make a sexy ass squonk I do know that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most rda's can take the beating just fine also there's a few all metal Rdta's out there. The Medusa reborn comes to mind and Im sure there's more.
This mod would make a sexy ass squonk I do know that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Speaking of rdta. I'm looking to move from my combo 2. I'm looking at the peerless (it's close this time not open like our rda lol) and the Pyro because of the airflow on it. Hehe

VU Sponsors