Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love dark beer.However most dark beers tear my stomach to shreds.Can't even think about having a good stout anymore sadly.

old-rasputin-russian-imperial-stout.jpg
This is one of my favorites from North Coast Brewery:
8799660539934.png

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone else find the Pulse 22 rda to have too much air? I’m also not a huge fan of the Goon style drip tip or the 510 adapter. Flavor is decent but I use the thing with one air hole closed about half way.
Starting to think this guy isn’t for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Same. I was not overly impressed with the Pulse 22, those air holes drive my OCD crazy and closing off one just doesn't seem right.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It depends on the CBD oil you use. Most of the stuff sold in states where the real stuff isn’t legal is derived from industrial hemp and does not contain THC.
The benefits of CBD are very real. I’m not a fan of the “full experience” but CBD works well for my use.

Here in WV "industrial hemp" can only have 0.03 percent THC. This has seed offered by way of state-regulated growing co-ops, which require the farmer to meet certain other stipulations as well as maintaining that exact percentage of THC or lower.Any variation higher, the fault of the grower or not, gets D.E.A paying a visit immediately and in full tactical breaching.No great surprise growers need to pay the D.E.A a registration of the working farm, more or less a lien upon it. You need at least seven years as a commercial grower of "industrial hemp" prior to being eligible for attaining proper seed from the state co-op, which is a catch twenty-two as it only became legal & lawful to do as of this year, or you can pay provided waiver fees which are also equal to a lien by the state itself.

Yes, I looked into it. I.E. the state is giving you the privilege of paying it to attain further privilege to continue paying it, as you kick back so much percentage of yearly harvest profit to the co-ops for X number of years.Then, once you've proven you can farm it all per their guidelines you too can become an independent farmer, yet still, need to buy seed only from state and still have the D.E.A having a lien on your property and be capable of at riot gear donned raids at any time for any or no reason. So, having looked into to it, I concur with a family member that doing it illegal and unlawful would be the seeming better course if one so chose such agricultural endeavor.

I do not choose any such endeavor. Needed that stated clearly with emphasis, not being sarcastic, ironic or deceptive in any fashion rather being sincere and genuine.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yep and you don't have to divorce your hand if you get into a fuss with it.

I've given such a divorce some thought, especially in those moments when the back is in spasms and nerves are making said hand try decking me by punching my face involuntarily. Recently opted to have my general practitioner write me a script for muscle relaxant which paired with or without script strength Aleeve(tm), helps a little better than the opioid pain medicine as it is going more readily to the source than the symptom. My sciatic nerve cluster runs through the muscles in my lumbar region, actually entangled in the muscles and through them. One wrong twist, one wrong cough/breath and I can have bad flare-ups. More than enough to ponder divorcing limbs.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope, Casey said he would get another batch out...getting 40 the first day was less than stellar but what can ya do? ;) Can only rest knowing now that it will be to us by Wednesday at the latest.

Odds are another 40 at least will go out if not all of them today... already 10pm his time and no post update yet.

If I was to wager...I bet he spent the day packaging and labeling the remainder, and will post tomorrow after he goes to the post office with the remaining RSAs.
Yeah I think they are shipped yesterday when Abdullah was doing a live cast. I was in it and Casey told me hi shipped mine. So I'm assuming he shipped the rest yesterday. Just grabbing the receipts and shit and posting them assuming today.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here in WV "industrial hemp" can only have 0.03 percent THC. This has seed offered by way of state-regulated growing co-ops, which require the farmer to meet certain other stipulations as well as maintaining that exact percentage of THC or lower.Any variation higher, the fault of the grower or not, gets D.E.A paying a visit immediately and in full tactical breaching.No great surprise growers need to pay the D.E.A a registration of the working farm, more or less a lien upon it. You need at least seven years as a commercial grower of "industrial hemp" prior to being eligible for attaining proper seed from the state co-op, which is a catch twenty-two as it only became legal & lawful to do as of this year, or you can pay provided waiver fees which are also equal to a lien by the state itself.

Yes, I looked into it. I.E. the state is giving you the privilege of paying it to attain further privilege to continue paying it, as you kick back so much percentage of yearly harvest profit to the co-ops for X number of years.Then, once you've proven you can farm it all per their guidelines you too can become an independent farmer, yet still, need to buy seed only from state and still have the D.E.A having a lien on your property and be capable of at riot gear donned raids at any time for any or no reason. So, having looked into to it, I concur with a family member that doing it illegal and unlawful would be the seeming better course if one so chose such agricultural endeavor.

I do not choose any such endeavor. Needed that stated clearly with emphasis, not being sarcastic, ironic or deceptive in any fashion rather being sincere and genuine.
Not that this really matters anyhow as it is all covered under the (Rohrabacher–Farr Amendment) from 2014.But hey who the cares about federal law when the DEA storms your teeny little operation you will be too busy pissing your pants to even think straight.But that is unlikely to happen unless you been dry snitching on yourself.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I think they are shipped yesterday when Abdullah was doing a live cast. I was in it and Casey told me hi shipped mine. So I'm assuming he shipped the rest yesterday. Just grabbing the receipts and shit and posting them assuming today.

He responded to his shipping post...all cruisers went out yesterday and all phenoms go out today.

I'll be leaving that group once my RSA arrives and only be in the HN group. Way to many notifications lol

Edit: should of read further down the list...seems you saw the post I was referring to

Sent from my iPhone XS-4 using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He responded to his shipping post...all cruisers went out yesterday and all phenoms go out today.

I'll be leaving that group once my RSA arrives and only be in the HN group. Way to many notifications lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just turned them off since I won the rando and paid my invoice. Check it once a day and I’m good

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Edit: should of read further down the list...seems you saw the post I was referring to

Sent from my iPhone XS-4 using Tapatalk
I agree once I receive mine, I'm just going to leave. In way too many mech squonk groups that I was thinking of grabbing, but I like regulated better. So I'm just slowly leaving one by one and I'll stay in the custom tip caps and tips for. Even those I'll leave in my be in couple months. Don't want to have an entire collection of vape stuff just what I want is all. Still trying to sell that kylin of mine and maybe go for digiflavor siren v2 rta

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I was hoping mine would out today. No dice though. Looks like I’ll see it Monday!

I won't receive mine until next month. I'm on list #8.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I agree once I receive mine, I'm just going to leave. In way too many mech squonk groups that I was thinking of grabbing, but I like regulated better. So I'm just slowly leaving one by one and I'll stay in the custom tip caps and tips for. Even those I'll leave in my be in couple months. Don't want to have an entire collection of vape stuff just what I want is all. Still trying to sell that kylin of mine and maybe go for digiflavor siren v2 rta
I think you asked about glow in the dark caps? Never Normal is selling some today for the Narda, Solo and Entheon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isn't he the one bragging he helped design the Siren V2 on his review pimping it?
Ohh yes he was.
But no name on it :)

he is a bit windy...
A common thing with vape reviewers.

Only other complaint with him is he does not understand the electronics side very well.
Seems to think a rheostat and wires is all that is needed in a 200W variable voltage mod :)

I figure that most of the rheostat mods are PWM.

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ohh yes he was.
But no name on it :)

he is a bit windy...
A common thing with vape reviewers.

Only other complaint with him is he does not understand the electronics side very well.
Seems to think a rheostat and wires is all that is needed in a 200W variable voltage mod :)

I figure that most of the rheostat mods are PWM.
Not necessarily, the OKR, HexOhm, and Tesla Invader stuff are all pot adjustment, full voltage regulated.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I broke down and ordered a Capo when that 15% FT code showed up. It says they're expected to ship Halloween, but we'll see.

lol, i used "CANDY" for 10% off

i'm in no rush for it, doubt it'll get much use with my other line-up. But, IDK, just wanna try it

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
CSpan? Might as well just watch the loud hyper bearded buy.

what did you think about the atty though?

Has potential to be a pretty good MTL RTA - but am still waiting for vapers I know and trust to give their two cents before I'd recommend it to someone, especially a newb who is planning on only buying one attie, lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So all Haku's have been shipped out!
Sweet! Mine will be here Tuesday according to tracking. I have Wednesday so I know what I’ll be doing... on Monday I have my DIY flavors arriving so I’ll have to get creative to make something worthy of such a (supposed) flavor machine!

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sweet! Mine will be here Tuesday according to tracking. I have Wednesday so I know what I’ll be doing... on Monday I have my DIY flavors arriving so I’ll have to get creative to make something worthy of such a (supposed) flavor machine!

Monday for me I can't wait. Once I get off from work. And take my sister home from her school, miles should be there right on time. XD

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I saw them there but the shipping price scared me off.

Yeah, $14.25 for shipping. If it wasn’t for the extras that come with the rda, it would have been a tough pill to swallow for me. Figured I’d give it a shot for $60 though.

It’s like the Type-R rda. $60 for the rda but $35 for shipping.

Edit: on a positive note. You can throw in an O-Genny for $60 at Dash

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Has potential to be a pretty good MTL RTA - but am still waiting for vapers I know and trust to give their two cents before I'd recommend it to someone, especially a newb who is planning on only buying one attie, lol

If someone wants a real MtL atty, I think the Berserker is a better choice, by far -- easier coil mounting, and it's got .8mm and 1mm air settings -- the Siren's smallest is apparently 2mm, which really isn't MtL, more like restricted DtL... and the Siren has GI-NORMOUS airholes under the coil, making it still more airy. Really not a MtL thing anymore than that Cthlulu thing.

Andria

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, $14.25 for shipping. If it wasn’t for the extras that come with the rda, it would have been a tough pill to swallow for me. Figured I’d give it a shot for $60 though.

It’s like the Type-R rda. $60 for the rda but $35 for shipping.

Edit: on a positive note. You can throw in an O-Genny for $60 at Dash
My shipping was a little more for some reason. Was trying yup charge me $18. Wish I could return my dotbox to dash vapes

VU Sponsors