Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
These mythical creatures called "Nuppins" do exist, they were designed and distributed by Pdib on ECF for a few runs a couple years back ;)

Heres a pic with some of the metal versions:
6krlpbz7au77d5f6g.jpg

These Nuppins have been my favorite atty for a long while and I even made a pile of different style caps to work on them just to change things up for me from time to time.

I am a big fan of Clear caps for Nuppins as Im sure you can tell from the pic below :D

m7aq19nah5o3w8q6g.jpg

Sweet. :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know that now, jumped the gun as someone is asking me about it

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone try out the Fuchai squonker yet?

See it is finally for sale in the US Sigelei Fuchai 213W Plus Dual 18650 Temperature Control Mod

Have yet to try it, but I think I might buy it...for posterity reasons truly ;) I don't TC so care less about that function...and from their product description the measurements are the same as the Sig 213 dual battery...which side by side to my Molly, its only half and inch taller.

What I am truly curious about is how well that door for the bottle area holds up...

upload_2017-10-20_15-25-58.png

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my chalice clone, haku clone and strike today..... BF pin for the haku isn’t hollowed out, it is at the base and that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Holy shit,

Is that a triple 18650 and a 10 mil bottle? I wished there was more pictures. Hopefully they will still be around in a couple of weeks.

I have a video of the mod u want to see it

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Mooch released another battery test. Some no name cell, anyone heard of Vapcell before? I'm sure you know how unknown companies batteries with crazy ratings on the wraps tests usually turn out... This isn't one of those.

Tested out as 1800mAh 30A but hits harder than the VTC5A and he actually flat out said its better than the HB6 for high current uses.

His reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...bench_test_results_vapcell_black_38a_2000mah/

ECF:

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...it-overrated-but-incredible-performer.834167/

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have to say though besides the BF pin for the haku the quality of these 3 clones are top notch.

What kind of build did you put in your Chalice?

I have a clone I'm hoping to build this weekend to compare to the authentic

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my chalice clone, haku clone and strike today..... BF pin for the haku isn’t hollowed out, it is at the base and that’s it.

Where did you order your haku from?
Mine may arrive today and if missing a drilled out bf pin there will be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of build did you put in your Chalice?

I have a clone I'm hoping to build this weekend to compare to the authentic
Of course someone would ask, it’s a 8 wrap SS316L semi spaced. As far as ID goes I think it’s 2.5?? I used the widest part of a coilmaster screwdrivers tip, reads right around .53.
Where did you order your haku from?
Mine may arrive today and if missing a drilled out bf pin there will be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mine came from FT yesterday, not overly concerned about it. I’ll run it as a dripping atty and if I like it I’ll attempt to snag a real one.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You tell me lol
698cc48ee2f001bd825ab8f78c7a0e48.jpg
Whats size of it m2 m2.5 or such and length , you should be able to either pick up a bf pin or use one from another ,
So much for inc a bf pin hopefully was just an oversight

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats size of it m2 m2.5 or such and length , you should be able to either pick up a bf pin or use one from another ,
So much for inc a bf pin hopefully was just an oversight

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

It’s a weird looking pin to be honest, it almost looks like a drywall screw without the tip lol.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tested out as 1800mAh 30A but hits harder than the VTC5A and he actually flat out said its better than the HB6 for high current uses.

Maybe so. I'll stick with the four HB6's recently purchased from IMRbatteries for now at least. I'm starting to think Mooch has been infected with the shiny source, and is now trying to infect others with shinyitis. Jury still out.

Well, I did it. Yes I did. Three strands of 28 awg SS316 got formed into a braid this morning. Put it on a Velocity. It hit around 0.4Ω. My first impression of it: :) ❤❤❤ :cloud: .

Well, need to get the day started.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
6b2612d25312f3a5c8f71dab96b23660.jpg

No BF but damnnnnn I need the real deal, this is an awesome vape. Think dense clouds, flavor for days just need to make it squonkable now.

Group is open if you're not in it already...another list is coming up probably next weekend ( List 9 ) Also if you put a few moderators/admins on notification...if they have a titled live video, they will be giving away spots on lists.

Abdullah is the busiest admin with giveaways and list slots ;)

Fair warning...will take up to 45 days to get your atty...from list to possession. And you can blame the other members for that delay...

If lets say 100 people from the US win the list, but 10% don't pay their invoice promptly, it delays the shipping to the admin.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors