Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If you wanted to shop around for the filament you want maybe I could? They sell small rolls for relatively cheap. Or maybe @fartbubble has some?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well my therion dna75c that I ordered from FT on 9/07 finally shipped along with the gorge I ordered last night.

Joy unbounded, although at this stage of the game I'm tempted to have the wife wrap up the therion and just give it to me at christmas.

Or perhaps not, haha

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Gonna have to break out Sketchup and draw up a BAM design :) It will export .stl files
@raineysky all done, you should probably order those magnets
2beffb3922d4af6096dd99e90c1a06e3.jpg

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a huge favor to ask of someone. I have been trying to order this https://gingervaper.com/product/boxer-bf-mech-replacement-510-pin-assembly/
From the gingervaper and I keep receiving an error during checkout. If someone whom has successfully checked out from this site can explain what they did differently or even make the purchase and ship it to me. I will obviously cover the payment and some extra for the trouble. I really need this part for my boxer 18650 squonker.
I just placed the order for one.Send me your address and I'll send it to you when it arrives.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone got the Rig squonk mod yet?
It is a mech? with a wire in it.
Dean The Vaping Biker has a review on it.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For those that want a 67 Mojo... 67 Mods is having their DIY doc going...should be going for a bit still. Comes with everything you need, just assemble yourself ;) $69

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those that want a 67 Mojo... 67 Mods is having their DIY doc going...should be going for a bit still. Comes with everything you need, just assemble yourself ;) $69
That is one hell of a deal.....provided you have a 3D printer.....

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why do you need a 3d printer?

Edit: Ah yes... I see the cornfusion.... Its a google doc, apologies, not a print file for $69.
Well.....Thanks for the explanation but I fear it is clear as mud to me.....google doc?
ju got som splainin to do! if you will.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.....Thanks for the explanation but I fear it is clear as mud to me.....google doc?
ju got som splainin to do! if you will.

You fill out the Google Doc with your information in order to purchase the kit. The kit includes the enclosure, button, door, 510, contacts so you can build it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ginger is definitely not a placebo; it's more effective on nausea than Dramamine -- the active chemical in it actually works directly on the nerves in the throat and esophagus to reduce/eliminate nausea. If you take a ginger capsule with a tiny sip of water, so that the capsule starts dissolving in the esophagus rather than the stomach, you can actually feel the ginger-burn, and it helps a LOT. I'm emetophobic, so I know!!!

Andria
Shes just had her first 2 units of chemo today after her units of blood , so will keep thoese ginger in mind in coming days /week ,thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

GT_1955

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was trying to tinker with some design software but stopped. Really really wish I was better with computers. I can definitely use them and even built one last year but some of the software and other technical stuff I got lost in. Probably because I kinda skipped the whole beginning BOOM of computers and the internet getting so big in the early 2000's.
I will try Autodesk fusion 360 again soon though.

I didn't like Fusion 360 that much, and settled on FreeCAD as my design software. But each to their own ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Word of caution, keep looking at those shinies and before you know it, you'll be shopping for mechs and hunting for Nuppins.

I am calling Malarkey. It has been two years or so of vaping, off and on looking at about three to six different vaping forums, keep hearing the whispering ... "Nuppins". How many have I seen, even as a likeness? Zero. I call Malarkey on this ever enigmatical, mythical creature ... "Nuppins". Now, as my friend Spanky (R.I.P) was fond of interjecting, "pics or you got nothing."

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey @JuicyLucy , here you go! Signature DT sold in the US aaaand free shipping for orders over $45!
https://www.hitthatjuice.com/store/p80/CHAMELEON_LP_DRIP_TIPS.html
Hey @JuicyLucy , here you go! Signature DT sold in the US aaaand free shipping for orders over $45!
https://www.hitthatjuice.com/store/p80/CHAMELEON_LP_DRIP_TIPS.html

Nice, but those are the huge choad size DTs (810) not the nice ones Signature makes for the Hadaly that also fit the stumpy

Personally don't like those choad sized DTs :giggle:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure I'm liking this solo rda(clone). Air flow is ok, but the chamber is very small and get really warm. Maybe I'll try a diff build tomorrow.
Got a 26g ss coil ohming .45 in it now. Any suggestions?
e9c05bbee872904e787a70b450bde14c.jpg

Sent from planet Krypton

Guessing you're building a horizontal build? If so you might want to try a vertical build if you can get that figured out. Sometimes you have to "go into orbit and nuke the bastard. It's the only way to be sure." :)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am calling Malarkey. It has been two years or so of vaping, off and on looking at about three to six different vaping forums, keep hearing the whispering ... "Nuppins". How many have I seen, even as a likeness? Zero. I call Malarkey on this ever enigmatical, mythical creature ... "Nuppins". Now, as my friend Spanky (R.I.P) was fond of interjecting, "pics or you got nothing."
I see your Malarkey, and I'm calling Nuppin. This is a V12017-06-10 08.26.28.jpg 2017-05-27 19.45.42.jpg
And then there is the V2 !

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If anyone's interested, Lost Vape made another batch of Drone and they're out to vendors.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I see your Malarkey, and I'm calling Nuppin. This is a V1View attachment 94374 View attachment 94375
And then there is the V2 !

*Taking a long draw from the ChiNaRDA ...* Ah ... Very well, I sit corrected. :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: I see now why they are such White Wales. I need to name one of the cloned me's Ishmel and put him on White Wale watch. That Juan Guy, he's alright but he's just Juan Guy. I need Man E. Guy going after this and if I create an Ishmel master at arms, he'll set up a muster especially for White Wale Watch, Man E. Guy will no choice but to "go get it!"

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now it's time for something completely different.

I'm thinking maybe S.O.P sammiches a bit of salad after and maybe a demitasse of the last of my (Blue Bottle Giant Steps)

EDIT : Spumoni for dessert of course...Cheers!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well then....that's the best I could do for now....other than ask my brother in law to go there and buy a few and bring them with him. Or maybe @Proatype can go across the channel, get a bucket full or two and bring them with him!

How about these? https://www.hitthatjuice.com/store/p67/THE_KNIGHT_DRIP_TIP_510/STUBBY.html

Ahoy! Signature Tip Spidey Senses kicking in...
That carbon fiber Knight style is a great tip, but I only have the aforementioned Hadaly (Stumpy & Soul S too) wrapover tips like @JuicyLucy that we lost our minds on awhile back ...aka my group buy that turned Mystery Of The Meddling Mailman!
By the looks of that pic, the 510 style doesn't look too stubby though, looking around 16mm - 18mm to me.
Strange to me they aren't stocking those Hadaly ones. But happy to try to secure some for ya when I'm over there dude...Just need to make sure Dean & Todd grant me blessings!
:giggle:
Ha no... really. Looking like I'll bop over to the U.K. 3rd week of March.
Definitely going to meetup with some contacts this trip.. planning to see the Vaponaute HQ in Paris, pretty sure it's just an office setting but will be fun. Hoping to see Dadinho and the Steam Bully set up too. I need to nail down convincing french for "oops now how did THAT get in my pocket?!"

Welllll... Coffee is calling me. Just starting my day.
A nice chill workload and then headed into the Bay Area for the weekend. Hosting a Halloween party with some of my oldest greatest friends...yeahhhh...!

TGIF and happy weekend to youse all Squonkheadz!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I didn't like Fusion 360 that much, and settled on FreeCAD as my design software. But each to their own ;)
I didn't really pick it per say, it came with one of my printers so I'm trying it out. I'll definitely keep freeCAD IN mind.

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

These mythical creatures called "Nuppins" do exist, they were designed and distributed by Pdib on ECF for a few runs a couple years back ;)

Heres a pic with some of the metal versions:
6krlpbz7au77d5f6g.jpg

These Nuppins have been my favorite atty for a long while and I even made a pile of different style caps to work on them just to change things up for me from time to time.

I am a big fan of Clear caps for Nuppins as Im sure you can tell from the pic below :D

m7aq19nah5o3w8q6g.jpg

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These mythical creatures called "Nuppins" do exist, they were designed and distributed by Pdib on ECF for a few runs a couple years back ;)

Heres a pic with some of the metal versions:
6krlpbz7au77d5f6g.jpg

These Nuppins have been my favorite atty for a long while and I even made a pile of different style caps to work on them just to change things up for me from time to time.

I am a big fan of Clear caps for Nuppins as Im sure you can tell from the pic below :D

m7aq19nah5o3w8q6g.jpg
That's probably why it's hard to get a nuppin,looks like you own most of the ones that exist:teehee:

VU Sponsors