Squonkers are Bonkers

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Someone has a couple of woodvilles and a Tmod for sale cheap over at brand X forum.Wish I had the cash,I'd snag the tmod and one of the woodvilles,but health problems have left me strapped:(

Damn - hope you get better soon - and your wallet too :)

Man, I'da jumped on that Tmod

But that copper CC with Nuppin V2....but my pocketbook an attie hangover

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang missed the tmod :-/

Oh well, anyone wanna trade Squonk gear? Reo and nuppin V1 for??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn - hope you get better soon - and your wallet too :)

Man, I'da jumped on that Tmod

But that copper CC with Nuppin V2....but my pocketbook an attie hangover
They are gone...as of 13 minutes ago (possibly). I would only be interested in the Nuppin (what a surprise there) since mechs and I aren't good buddies.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright squonkers new to the game first squonk whats a good single coil build for atleast a little warmth i have a 20700 orca with a single coil pulse 22mm
bbc32ffefd176ffb4703b5bd1bb37a3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed! You should try the Mesh!:cheers:

LOL just NO.

I did try an RDTA.
Too fiddly to clean and such. More prone to leaking in pocket and I gave up the tipping to wet wicks along with top coil clearomizers.

Want a Serpent RDTA?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright squonkers new to the game first squonk whats a good single coil build for atleast a little warmth i have a 20700 orca with a single coil pulse 22mm

I just received a Pulse the other day and I love it so far, although I may wind up swapping out the 810 drip tip for a 510 with the adapter.

Anyway, I have a 316L 26/36 fused clapton in mine, 3mm ID, 7 wraps. Nice warm vape with one of the air holes closed off and the flavor is damn good too! Hope this helped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received a Pulse the other day and I love it so far, although I may wind up swapping out the 810 drip tip for a 510 with the adapter.

Anyway, I have a 316L 26/36 fused clapton in mine, 3mm ID, 7 wraps. Nice warm vape with one of the air holes closed off and the flavor is damn good too! Hope this helped!

Sweet deal

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Want a Serpent RDTA?
Thank you, I really appreciate the offer. I've pretty much given up tanks of any kind too, I only have several Origen Tiny (Styled) tanks on small mods for the times I'm out and about with my wife. She claims my squonk setups (with Nuppin toppers mind you) make me sound like Darth Vader having an asthma attack! The nerve ! If she knew how much I've really spent on those setups, she'd have an attack for real!

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

316l 5 wrap 3mm 26 36 fused Clapton is mine put it up where you see middle of the coil through the air holes

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So these squonks work good with basic builds they dont need fancy smancy crap

Yep and that build will give you a nice just warm vape at 25 watts or crank up the watts for a hotter vape it will handle more.
I use it on a Coppervape mech as well as a regulated mod.
Provides pretty nice cloudage as well.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm trying to put together a few MTL squonk setups but I haven't been too successful at it. The only one I really liked was the Wraith with a Cyclone V1. The Wraith took a dump so now I'm waiting on another one but I need a couple more BF Cyclones v1 undrilled so, if you have one just sitting there, unused, please let me know. I've used a No Fear, No Fear Again, Matrix v2 (all authentics) and a No Fear Unlimited (Styled), none really work for me as well as the Cyclone. The Origen Little (Styled) comes close.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No worries... Lots like it. Lots also like the Wasp which i just can't enjoy either. But I'm more of a simple round wire build kinda guy.
Simple round wire builds work fine in the Wasp. The round wire parallel build I spoke of above is what I have in my wasp at the moment.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a set of these 24/36 fused will have to give a shot single coil shoild be around .18
309950ff9fdde767f6d60059e337e5bb.jpg

Are those 3mm ID? Just be careful that the coil doesn’t touch those air flow tubes when you put the sleeve back on the deck.

You should get a nice vape off of a coil that low with all the air the Pulse provides.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are those 3mm ID? Just be careful that the coil doesn’t touch those air flow tubes when you put the sleeve back on the deck.

You should get a nice vape off of a coil that low with all the air the Pulse provides.

yes they are 3mm

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Simple round wire builds work fine in the Wasp. The round wire parallel build I spoke of above is what I have in my wasp at the moment.
Exactly... Works for lots, not for me. I have bought 2... And sold 2. Right now my squonks are sporting:
odis 22/slam cap (6 wrap 24g 316L 3.5mm)
Armor (8 wrap 24g n80 2.5mm)
Solo (7 wrap 24g 316L 3.5mm)

And a mech tube is rocking Flave 24mm (7 wrap 24g 316L 3.5mm)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey bonks, what built do you use in the Stumpy? How airy is it?

Stumpy can handle anything you can fit in the post holes - you have every air option with it also

It is still a great vape

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, that is good to know since I just got one! Any news on Catfish making them?

I haven't heard anything more.

If he modernized the posts to accommodate the bigger wires some folks insist on using these days, he will have a real winner on his hands

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't heard anything more.

If he modernized the posts to accommodate the bigger wires some folks insist on using these days, he will have a real winner on his hands
I sort of fell off his thread, but I asked there a few minutes ago. I'll let you know what is happening when I get word. I only hope I'll not like them as much as the Nuppins.:facepalm:

VU Sponsors