Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My bad! I must've misread that memo, I thought it said "No PUNT" zone!:confused:

Edit: ....and I was thinking of the children, I thought it very cruel to punt the little things!
Especially on the third down...Not even Tampa Bay does that!

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
@So619Cal Holy! knew I should not have mentioned it. Now I have to read the forum with my eyes closed. I thought you were a fellow squid. or at least a fellow San Diego-an How ca you treat me that way?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Not if it is a redback those things are more deadly than a black widow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redback_spider

Latrodectus_hasseltii_close.jpg

Not so fast guys.....

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-37494945

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$500?
WOW not sure I have that much in my over 2 year collection of vape hardware.

all told for juice and everything $500 is about what I have spent total in over 2.5 years of vaping.
Wow! I have been vaping for about 2.5 years, too. My collection (and expenditures) are embarrassing... There's around $5G sitting on my shelves...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm trying to put together a few MTL squonk setups but I haven't been too successful at it. The only one I really liked was the Wraith with a Cyclone V1. The Wraith took a dump so now I'm waiting on another one but I need a couple more BF Cyclones v1 undrilled so, if you have one just sitting there, unused, please let me know. I've used a No Fear, No Fear Again, Matrix v2 (all authentics) and a No Fear Unlimited (Styled), none really work for me as well as the Cyclone. The Origen Little (Styled) comes close.
What happened with your wraith?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn @snake94115 . How about a heads up before you post a pic of something like that.
And yes before anyone comments I am like a tiny little girl when it comes to those things. and I am MAN enough to admit it!
You ain't the only dude that doesn't deal well with spiders...Fuck that noise!
I can handle looking at pics of them though.
Even if it is a pic like this 1 below.

Giant-Spider.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it a decent kit?
Keep in mind I'm still kind of new to the whole squonk scene.
The mod itself is pretty good, even the TC works adequately. The rda was a no go for me but you can get a decent enough rda to your liking.
One of the things I like about it is the availability of spare bottles with a snap cap. The thing I dislike is the little magnetic door on the bottle, I lost it the second month of using the mod.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The mod itself is pretty good, even the TC works adequately. The rda was a no go for me but you can get a decent enough rda to your liking.
One of the things I like about it is the availability of spare bottles with a snap cap. The thing I dislike is the little magnetic door on the bottle, I lost it the second month of using the mod.
All right thanks.
So far this is the list below.

HCigar VT Inbox kit
Hadaly
VandyVape Mesh RDA
Kanger Dripbox 2 kit
Entheon

Is that too much?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@snake94115, the DB2 is a decent startup mod, to see if you like squonking but I'd definitely look at Therions. I have 2 of them and I'm looking at the DNA 75C. I'll probably sell one of the DNA75 and get the 75C.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@snake94115, the DB2 is a decent startup mod, to see if you like squonking but I'd definitely look at Therions. I have 2 of them and I'm looking at the DNA 75C. I'll probably sell one of the DNA75 and get the 75C.
Those are the real sexy looking squonk mods right?
I can't remember who makes them but goodness me I'd get 1 and name it (Tiffany) LMAO

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All right thanks.
So far this is the list below.

HCigar VT Inbox kit
Hadaly
VandyVape Mesh RDA
Kanger Dripbox 2 kit
Entheon

Is that too much?
Not sure what the HCIGAR goes for these days but if it's about 100, I'd rather get the Therion. This is my preference, otherwise you're good to go.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On that issue I agree I think I'd prefer a front facing bottle over a side facing 1.But I'd need a link for a decently priced (Therion).
Fasttech, use MAP discount code at checkout. It drops it to 107 and change. That's the best price I found.

VU Sponsors