Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations! A little late to change our plans at this point, but if it lead to 30+ years of happiness I'll consider it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There are only 2 pearls of wisdom I know about marriage: 1) marry your best friend; and 2) TOLERATION IS ALL. The 2nd because everyone is annoying sometimes... the 1st because eventually you do age-out of the sex stuff. :D :giggle: Horrifying to contemplate when you still have functional hormones... but if you live long enough, it does happen.

Andria

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are only 2 pearls of wisdom I know about marriage: 1) marry your best friend; and 2) TOLERATION IS ALL. The 2nd because everyone is annoying sometimes... the 1st because eventually you do age-out of the sex stuff. :D :giggle: Horrifying to contemplate when you still have functional hormones... but if you live long enough, it does happen.

Andria
Also, in her mind, there are 2 rules:
1. She is alway right!
2. If she is wrong, remember rule #1.

Seriously, the one thing my wife and I agreed upon was to never go to bed mad at each other.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Left up and seat and put the seat back down and never go to bed mad like BrewBear said.

Oh and she’s always right ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My husband left the seat up once, and in the middle of the night, I went to the bathroom... and fell in the fucking toilet. So I returned the favor and woke him up with a soaked dripping COLD washcloth. He never left the seat up again. :D

Andria

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My husband left the seat up once, and in the middle of the night, I went to the bathroom... and fell in the fucking toilet. So I returned the favor and woke him up with a soaked dripping COLD washcloth. He never left the seat up again. :D

Andria

My wife would never do that, I’m the one who gets up early with the boy so she lets me sleep no matter what. She’d definitely get payback tho!

She does however hide things if I leave them out, she’ll also make sure to tell me if I leave a dish in the sink. She’s got our son trained also not to leave things out, at 21 months old he already throws trash away and puts dishes in the dishwasher.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never had a Reo OR a Nuppin and as tempted as I am to put it on my card, my fiancée would kill me if we didn't have a DJ for the wedding...

You in NC? I'm in a band and can handle that if you're close enough. Just trying to help. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks very much. I'm really looking forward to it and the honeymoon just as much. I've never been on a vacation purely for fun in my adult life so this is going to be really amazing. Disney World for 6 days and 3 days in Nola. CAN'T WAIT!

I'd skip the Mouse and head to Savannah, GA.
Mercer House is open for tours...Hello?
And maybe go to Charleston, SC
Do the Fort Sumter tour.
Also of note is how big of foodie towns both are.
So you'll have plenty to eat.
Just some thoughts...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
I've yet to have a problem with #2 and I'm older than dirt.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, yeah.....forgot about the seat up, seat down business. Did that once, it sure was funny to me, but not to my wife.

Never have to worry about that...when we had our house in Rancho...4 baths...1 specifically was mine lol and even in our Condo now here in San Diego, 2 masters with their own baths...

Learned long ago, doesn't matter if your master bath has 2 sinks, 12 drawers, and the attached walk in closet has what you believe is enough room for a small family...you have just enough room for a tooth brush and toothpaste.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never have to worry about that...when we had our house in Rancho...4 baths...1 specifically was mine lol and even in our Condo now here in San Diego, 2 masters with their own baths...

Learned long ago, doesn't matter if your master bath has 2 sinks, 12 drawers, and the attached walk in closet has what you believe is enough room for a small family...you have just enough room for a tooth brush and toothpaste.
Like you said, I get the small, sampler size tooth paste......

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Why do women have an issue with checking the seat position before using the toilet?

Men usually do not pee with the lid down... We tend to check first.

I refuse to have to put the seat back down after some uncivilized heathen leaves it up

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Don't know how that became the norm. I kinda think of red backs (spiders) liking the underside of seats, and think leaving it up may be better

It can still hide on the top side against the tank

Thinking if a spider is gonna bite ya, might be best to take it on the cheek rather than a hand ;)

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'd rather see a toilet seat being left in the up position than to see a seat covered in urine. So be careful the next time you get outraged at a guy for accidentally leaving it up. Maybe you should look before you sit down, you look before you sit on a park bench I would assume? And people don't even go to the bathroom there. but your looking for gum or something right? What if someone had a blowout and had left some poop on the toilet seat, since you didn't look, I assume you would have sat right in that? C'mon, don't say we are lazy for not putting it down, if your too lazy to even look before you go and sit on your minds interpretation of what should be there, a nice clean, sterilized toilet seat lol.
yes people should put the seat down, especially at home. But in a public restroom, I don't want to touch that thing any more than you do lol. By the way I am having a good laugh typing this, this isnt an angry post at all :teehee:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've yet to have a problem with #2 and I'm older than dirt.

Well, my husband will be 65 in November, and he'd probably take one for the team if I was capable. Unfortunately I suffered early menopause, and having reduced my chances of cancer by quitting smoking, it seems really stupid -- to both of us! -- to bring on a whole new risk of cancer with hormone replacement therapy. So we've returned to the "hallway sex" of years past, except instead of a hostile "fuck you!" it's now a very loving "go fuck yourself, dear." :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why do women have an issue with checking the seat position before using the toilet?

Men usually do not pee with the lid down... We tend to check first.

You can't check when it's the middle of the night, the lights are off, and you're still 3/4ths asleep. The cold water is a real wake-up call, and not very hygienic for lady-parts.

But as someone said above... we now each have our own bathroom... and even separate bedrooms. Saves lots of screaming and yelling. :)

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'd rather see a toilet seat being left in the up position than to see a seat covered in urine. So be careful the next time you get outraged at a guy for accidentally leaving it up.

My house, my rules, lol

Fortunately, Mr Juicy was already a seat down kinda guy when we met

But! Will never forget the night he forgot to put it back down - then tea bagged his own balls in freezing cold water the next morning when he sat down to you-know-what :teehee:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG Have you people no shame. I thought they passed the LAW . The Internet in now a NO PUN Zone. Oh the humanity Think of the Children.:cuss2:
My bad! I must've misread that memo, I thought it said "No PUNT" zone!:confused:

Edit: ....and I was thinking of the children, I thought it very cruel to punt the little things!

Manic Miner

Surfs up!
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
well finally got most of my squonking stuff in ...and I'm ready for my first steps into squonking....starting with the serpent BF and SXK Solo I think.....

Congrats! Looks nice! :) Are you as happy with the VT Inbox as me? Best vape I have had! Tried the Dead Rabbit yet? Mine is at "pre order" :/ But I will get by with the Hadaly clone. :)

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
About time I show what I'm working with. Left to right, Inbox with Hadalay, Halcyon with Maze 2, Custom SX350J 20700 box with Wasp Nano. The DNA Reauleux in the back should get the squonk conversion soon. I should do something to preserve the paint on the custom box while that's still possible. The Gorge can not get here to replace the Maze V2 fast enough, worst of the Maze line.

IMG_20170919_004038.jpg

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Congrats! Looks nice! :) Are you as happy with the VT Inbox as me? Best vape I have had! Tried the Dead Rabbit yet? Mine is at "pre order" :/ But I will get by with the Hadaly clone. :)

I'm still on the serpent and solo...so not tried the Dead rabbit yet....I'll probably give it a shot this weekend.
VT inbox is pretty nice, but for size, weight and the bottle (softer) I actually like the SVA clone better...but both are pretty decent...

So far I'm digging it, but still getting used to the fact that filling is a bit more hassle than a RTA (even when I use the refill bottles), building is a bit easier, but I don't rebuild nearly as often as I refill :)

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
For easy fill the Kanger style squonk system beats em all.
They are easier... Until the stem breaks and the whole mod is immediately dead.

Do have to weigh convenience versus durability and how repairable it is. Wish they mad it easier to unseat the whole stem and replace.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The stem breaking is a problem?
I had not heard of any instances?

Stem Breaks on several squonkers and they are dead.

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The stem breaking is a problem?
I had not heard of any instances?

Stem Breaks on several squonkers and they are dead.

Usually the Rubber grommet goes first, but I've seen several people asking about if there's a way to save a DB160 with a broken or bent bottle stem. Most other devices use a tube instead of a stem.

Being repairable is an advantage something built will usually have over something manufactured, but price will swing the other way. So it makes sense a budget manufactured item has a non-repairable component. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

VU Sponsors