Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years
I have the OG and a couple SSK versions. I really like them a lot, and in this case, the SSK compares pretty well to the original. I'd say it's 85-90% as good for a tenth of the price. It's definitely good enough to try out and see if you want the original (that's what I did).

The deck looks funky, but it's really kind of handy to have mounting points to choose from - though I've never used the center ones. I find the flavor as good as my Haladys and I like the airflow better. I wouldn't say it's more open than the Halady, but it does feel smoother. It's good enough that I'll likely pick up more.

You also might like the Solo if you haven't tried it yet. Easy to build on, amazing flavor, and nice airflow restriction. Just a hair tighter than the Halady. It's one of my current favorites. I haven't been able to track down an authentic yet, but the clones I have make me really really want to badly.

Did u get the SXK Solo? Not sure if the SXK or YFTK one is better.

I've got the SXK FLAVE. Very nice build but I prefer my OG Hadaly over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years
Here's a better picture. Really like the size of this. Not much smaller than the VTInbox but feels significantly better on the hand.
1fcb5e02b5f5878c7dd256ce5d1263fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice mod. Been thinking of getting a limo. Is the bottle tube annoying to fit on?

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone

I have a couple of questions and have been out of the hardware game for a while.

I just picked up a Geekvape Gboxxs100 to try out. I like it but did not realize that it did not take standard bottles. Can it be modded to take a regular bottle or where can I buy some extra bottles?

Also does anyone own the Rebel mod squonker ? That looks like a high end replacement for the GBox.
I have some Kanger Drip box bottles on the way from Fast Tech for my GBOX. As far as modding, I do not know if I would be willing to take apart the whole mod and replace the whole 510 squonk assembly to find out.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Yes, the solos I have so far are SXK. I like them quite a bit. I did also pick up the ultem caps for them.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I have the Solo and Flave...I dig the Flave...the Solo sucks...Even after 3 Ultrasonic Baths the POS still taste like fucking plastic...tried simple wire builds,Claptons, FCs, Alien... adjusted heights...its just not my vape in the slightest. I also enjoy the Hadaly, just the worst thing for me was AF...which the Flave has just the right amount of resistance for me, enough so that I am considering buying the RDTA Flave.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Very interesting bottle design...curious how that compression will stand up over time...replaceable O-ring/grommet etc.

I was thinking the same, annnd it's almost TOO hotrod, loses a bit of the DIYness of the squonk experience. But an SX chip! And sexy sexy time for miles. Not gonna replace my kooky alumide micro mech boxes, but really nice kit for the regulated fans.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy shit! Interesting. Wonder how it fits into hand. Looks a bit bold & bulky. The firing button is interesting. Wonder how that will rest on the thumb.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Holy shit! Interesting. Wonder how it fits into hand. Looks a bit bold & bulky. The firing button is interesting. Wonder how that will rest on the thumb.

And really nice they put the squonk hole in the correct spot, just for @BrewBear !
Next up, a 26mm Nuppin?

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And really nice they put the squonk hole in the correct spot, just for @BrewBear !
Next up, a 26mm Nuppin?
Thats a good size to fit an atomizer. Idk why would anyone have like anything bigger then 26-27mm. Oo! The squonk bottle is.. Interesting since it's a slide in mechanism. I have a feeling it's not leak proof..

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It looks very interesting but a bit too "industrial ", space age, futuristic. I personally like the more crafted mods.

Yup. And I'm somewhere in between. Not only with mods. My house is decorated with chrome & clear lucite/acrylic, a lot of white and teak with taxidermy everywhere and branches hanging on the wall.
Like if Barbarella had a hunting lodge.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone

I have a couple of questions and have been out of the hardware game for a while.

I just picked up a Geekvape Gboxxs100 to try out. I like it but did not realize that it did not take standard bottles. Can it be modded to take a regular bottle or where can I buy some extra bottles?

Also does anyone own the Rebel mod squonker ? That looks like a high end replacement for the GBox.

The Geekvape uses the Kanger dripbox bottles

Very cheap at FastTech

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup. And I'm somewhere in between. Not only with mods. My house is decorated with chrome & clear lucite/acrylic, a lot of white and teak with taxidermy everywhere and branches hanging on the wall.
Like if Barbarella had a hunting lodge.
I'm asian soooooooo.... I like to keep it techy and modern in a way. But make it simplicity. The only thing dirty would be my build tech in garage ^^

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Thoughts on the mesh rda? I think it'd a whole lot better then the cleto. Interesting build. Af meh idk squeaker like the serpent smm but I like it. This w I uld be my only squonk tank really.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Molly is shipped and should be here by the weekend :bliss:Coming from Switzerland. Surprised at how quick its getting shipped. If i do get it by the expected date. It will be 3 days from Switzerland to Cali....

That is one thing I liked about getting mine...From Order to Door was 3 days...Side note: Ludovic finally sent my replacement box today...will get here Monday...was originally scheduled for tomorrow...but it missed the cut off..

Great little Box...So So 510 ( Adjustable, long ) Hopefully yours doesn't have issues with the door/body as mine did. Save yourself the headache figuring a better bottle and stick to 17mm wides like the Cappy... the others which are 18mm will cause issue and look retarded lol...and if you ever decide to change the 510 to a MM510/MD510Nano be prepared to either grind down the 510 or drill the delrin ( Molly's 510 is 14mm round (MM and MDs are 16mm ) )

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have tracking on my Arkon. Don't remember what color I ordered o_O

Vicious Ant shit always looks good to me. That new mod I think is pretty badass. But it's got a chip, so I'm not into it. Also, $350...

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is one thing I liked about getting mine...From Order to Door was 3 days...Side note: Ludovic finally sent my replacement box today...will get here Monday...was originally scheduled for tomorrow...but it missed the cut off..

Great little Box...So So 510 ( Adjustable, long ) Hopefully yours doesn't have issues with the door/body as mine did. Save yourself the headache figuring a better bottle and stick to 17mm wides like the Cappy... the others which are 18mm will cause issue and look retarded lol...and if you ever decide to change the 510 to a MM510/MD510Nano be prepared to either grind down the 510 or drill the delrin ( Molly's 510 is 14mm round (MM and MDs are 16mm ) )
I will keep that in mind. I really hope there are no issues with it. Thats the worst, when your excited to get some new vape gear and it shows up with issues. Fingers crossed.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think I'm going to order the mech orca first then after learn the build and shaping of it and see what's up.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is a nice looking door 'Saint... is the door slightly long?

View attachment 89577

Little bulging going on...Very non 'Saint like ;)

Anxious honestly for my 2x700 Orca to arrive to build :D

I concur, even has glow-in-the-dark resin where the whites are. Don't be fooled by photos, door fits perfectly and it's every bit a piece of handcrafted goodness. Imperfections are what make them perfect ;)
I've seen some of the 20700 builds, have fun!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will keep that in mind. I really hope there are no issues with it. Thats the worst, when your excited to get some new vape gear and it shows up with issues. Fingers crossed.

Looks like the Mollys are coming with the MM510 from what I am seeing on FaceSlut. Also a few different details which you probably will find out.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like the Mollys are coming with the MM510 from what I am seeing on FaceSlut. Also a few different details which you probably will find out.
Yeah i ended up getting my Molly this morning. Kinda busy until later this afternoon so no time to play with it yet. It seems to have a MM510 and the door seems to be a perfect fit. Its snug, just the way i like it. Here is a quick pic i took....im not fimiliar with Mollys. Which other things where changed??
8ueW9xM.jpg

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah i ended up getting my Molly this morning. Kinda busy until later this afternoon so no time to play with it yet. It seems to have a MM510 and the door seems to be a perfect fit. Its snug, just the way i like it. Here is a quick pic i took....im not fimiliar with Mollys. Which other things where changed??
8ueW9xM.jpg
Nice. Where did you find that one? Let me guess fb grouping? Lol

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
8ueW9xM.jpg
Wait the magnets hold onto the battery? Worried that would cause more usage from it. Maybe it's just me over thinking.

VU Sponsors