Become a Patron!

Sigelei 100W!!! Loving it.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This screen noise stuff reminds me of Macrumors forums whenever new iPhones come out, lol. I don't frequent them in the first place aside from obtaining info on when to upgrade/purchase. Also, I'm the type who reads that someone has a rattling phone, test mine, and it then bothers me. That shit is rampant on there.

Sounds like it's normal and nobody is stressing it. Keep it that way, and Keep enjoying the Sigs! ;)

My IPV3 screen when dim sometimes has a minor visible refresh rate. No big deal, I googled and it seems others have it, too. Doesn't affect functionality and is hardly noticeable, so I'm cool with it. Just like the screen noise, it's something you have to seek out to notice.

Man, I'm still struggling with some of my kayfun builds on this thing. A couple are perfect, then a couple heat up too much from chain vaping and try to leak if I don't catch and fix it, and a couple need short hard primers for high VG. I've become addicted to the 25 watt spot, taste and warmth is perfect. I have some experimenting to do for all of my tanks to cooperate. I've tried building higher, more wick, and less wick. Juice makes a difference, too.

I have two Aerotank Giants with sub ohm heads coming tomorrow. Haven't used a fill and vape in almost a year, so I'm interested in how those huge fuckers will work on the box, and look as well. All my mechs are 18650 so they'd topple on them, but it think the box can handle 30mm.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MyFreedomSmokes is having a combination sale which gives you 30% off of the mod and RBA/RDA you select... The Sigelei 100w ends up being $69.99 plus what the RBA/RDA you select ( which is also 30% off )

I almost jumped on this despite my not liking a large box mod... even the Aspire Atlantis and Kanger Subtanks are listed ... so a great deal on everything.

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/mods-rbas/digital/variable-wattage/box-mod-starter-kit.html

mero16

Member For 4 Years
just got my plus in black as my backup and it is just as good or better than my v2. as a gift to myself. i got my lemo as the topper. its my got to setup right now. vaping seduce juice snake eyes, lovit all the way. if anyone is thinking of getting it, go ahead pull the trigger, its worth it. happy vaping you guys.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just ordered the 150w Sigelei. And an SMPL. And the iStick. And the Atlantis.

200$ well spent.

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kinda frustrated with my Fatbaby just a bit over two weeks later, the device is functionally just fine but the paint has been wearing off very quickly with normal use and the screen is susceptible to marking up easily and irreversibly. I haven't kept the device in pockets with coins or keys, it's all just from setting down on tables and maybe something rubbing up against it every now and then. Kind of disappointing.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the Sigelei 100+ just before Christmas and have been using it the last few days..gotta admit, the thing is a well built device. Very attractive, high quality, and performs extremely well....no regrets here. I also got my iPV mini the same day...looked kinda dull in the matte silver color. Put a black carbon fiber JWrap on it and it changed the appearance completely....its very attractive now...has some weight to it, the build quality is very good, and it performs very nicely...no issues...I'm loving both of these mods...

boxes.jpg

Edited to add image.

Last edited:

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am not experiencing any of the screen "whining" that others are mentioning. I have the Sigelei 100 (v1) and now the Sigelei 150 and both are operating fine with zero feedback or noise. I HAVE experienced some noise with other YiHi chipsets such as the one in the Seven 22 mod.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The IPV looks great like that :)
I'm liking the 100+ wrapped as well...

s100_1.jpg

Peter Shukin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a happy camper... my Sig 100+ is on it's way to join it's 100 original brother! Had to pick gold, but get a black cover for it. Another 4 efest 35/20 amp batteries, 10 in total now. 2 and 3mm coil winders. Another Fogger Big, but in black. God I'm not eating for the next month.....

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Kind of a side track, anyone here have the silicon covers for your 100 watt?

Do they make it a bit more comfy to hold and do you think they really add protection from dropping?

And are they a PITA to put on and remove to replace the batteries?

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sleeve that came with my 100+ definately is more comfortable to hold. I still wouldn't want to drop it. It's thin and flexible, more for preventing scuffs and scratches. It's not hard to put on or pull off but sure it's an extra step to remove batteries. Not really any advantage over the IPV3 screws except at least you don't need a tool.

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kind of a side track, anyone here have the silicon covers for your 100 watt?

Do they make it a bit more comfy to hold and do you think they really add protection from dropping?

And are they a PITA to put on and remove to replace the batteries?

I use the sleeve on my Sigelei to protect it from scuffs and scratches when I'm out and about, but when I'm at home I like to remove it. For drop protection I guess it might keep the door in place and keep the batteries from flying out but is rather thin so don't expect your Sigelei to bounce with it on ;)

It does feel comply in the hand with the sleeve on. After a few removals it loosens up a bit and slides on rather easily. I can stand the case up, put the mod on top and just ease it in with little effort. Once it's on you can remove the mod by pushing thru the vent hole cutout on the bottom. Not really a issue to remove it to change batteries.

Peter Shukin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My 100+ is coming with a black cover. I'll let you know what I think of it.

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't find anything that seems to compete in the same price range, so I think I'm going to jump in. Just have to decide on either 100+ or 150. Could save a few bucks since I can't imagine ever going above 100. Hmm.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't find anything that seems to compete in the same price range, so I think I'm going to jump in. Just have to decide on either 100+ or 150. Could save a few bucks since I can't imagine ever going above 100. Hmm.
I have the 150 and its a great mod. I am sooooooooo happy with it, it was worth every penny.
However, after using it for a while I realize I will never go much beyond 90 watts, and 90 watts is rare. I meander between 50 and 75 and don't go much higher.

If there is any reason to spend the extra money on the 150, its to have a cushion. I never like to push expensive electronics to their upper limits, with the 150 I will always be inside the device's 'happy medium zone', which makes me feel better. If I had the 100, I'd worry about taxing the chip, but that's just me. The closer you push to maxing out its power, the more strain the circuits are under.

Peter Shukin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That cushion is the main reason for me too. It's why I just got another 100 instead of a 150. I run 30 watts all day, and that's not much of a push for a 100 watt chip. Should last a long time.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I find myself vaping in the 50-80w section most of the time. I haven't even stumbled on to a setup that could actually handle 150w :D But yeah, i've been really happy. For batteries i would recommend Samsung 25Rs, seems to work best with them. I figured Sonys would be fine, but they start struggling at 30% and the Samsungs go to 10% without issues.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find myself vaping in the 50-80w section most of the time. I haven't even stumbled on to a setup that could actually handle 150w :D But yeah, i've been really happy. For batteries i would recommend Samsung 25Rs, seems to work best with them. I figured Sonys would be fine, but they start struggling at 30% and the Samsungs go to 10% without issues.
I'll chime in and add a vote fore the Samsungs - have a married pair of those and another of the Efest purples. I'm mostly in the 45-65 range, and find the Sammies fire down to 10% but the others want to be changed out around 16-18%. Both read about 3.3-3.4v remaining when I stick them on my charger...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Aren't they ALL authentic? We are talking about a Sigelei here.

Peter Shukin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Running both my 100s now... got my 100+ with a black silicon cover. 5 sets of efest 20/35 heh amp batteries to feed them. I'm in Sig heaven!

VU Sponsors