jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Need to do something. I've been looking into Hulu TV since I already have the $8 hulu and a few devices that can play it.

DirectTV Now doesn't suck and can be had for about $35/month. If you watch around sometime you can get a free Apple TV or fire TV if preferred. Playstation VUE is also pretty solid for slightly more and if you have a playstation.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Need to do something. I've been looking into Hulu TV since I already have the $8 hulu and a few devices that can play it.
I use a firebox, terrarium tv for movies and shows. For live tv I use mobdro

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I apologize for being so graphic in my previous post. Just thinking about what they did makes my blood boil.

Wow. Someone removed my OP without telling me. It could have been moved even to the Mud Pit. That rant, to me, was was a way to get it off of my chest. I was relieved to say it albeit very bloody.
If anyone knows what happened, please let me know. Thanks.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wow. Someone removed my OP without telling me. It could have been moved even to the Mud Pit. That rant, to me, was was a way to get it off of my chest. I was relieved to say it albeit very bloody.
If anyone knows what happened, please let me know. Thanks.
The chef rant was moved to the mudpit. You should have received a notification that it was moved.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a roku and an Apple TV first generation...
It’s hard to go around cable operators bro, and it’s only gonna get worse!

VEGAN I AM!

Apple TV3 for Netflix and cable, but I only watch about 4 channels on the cable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I watch Amazon and NetFlix on cable. Having cable, the ultra fast Internet and a landline for emergencies costs me $200 a month.
Chuck and I don't watch TV that much but when we watch a movie I want it in HD on my large Smart TV. When I binge watch NetFlix, I'm usually at my desk. They gave us a "hardship" bundle that pumped up the Internet and added more channels for cheaper than before.
But still, $200? I don't trust other companies. I've only heard of trouble with them.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Realized I'm too fucking old to play death metal in the band I'm in. These young fuckers wanna party like it's 1999 and I just wanna see a chiropractor. Drove for 6 hours yesterday to play a 3 hour show with 2 20 minute breaks. Tendon in my hip feels like it's broken. Biggest show we've played though. Sold out 245 seats. God damn what memories. And pain. Gotta work today for myself and just wanna cry. Fucking grown men don't cry unless you're having a kid,losing a kid or your Mama.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So after a week without fiber, my isp just showed up unannounced. Assholes have me an LTE wireless router and that didn’t work for 2 days either...so now they are letting me keep that and fixing the fiber. Can’t say I’m really mad at this point. Also 25mm Kennedy, looks weird on a 24mm top hat.
c2fd67a30851f8bc604d0bfd754dfffc.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So after a week without fiber, my isp just showed up unannounced. Assholes have me an LTE wireless router and that didn’t work for 2 days either...so now they are letting me keep that and fixing the fiber. Can’t say I’m really mad at this point. Also 25mm Kennedy, looks weird on a 24mm top hat.
c2fd67a30851f8bc604d0bfd754dfffc.jpg

Ey bro, where do you get your wires

VEGAN I AM!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They also made Neal Peart
we made new kids on the block; and, Milli Vanilli
Shit. Lol Neal is cool. Fuck nkotb. My wife still listens to that shit on Pandora. I won't hook her to my Spotify in fear I'll have some fucked up music on my account. Lol

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Shit. Lol Neal is cool. Fuck nkotb. My wife still listens to that shit on Pandora. I won't hook her to my Spotify in fear I'll have some fucked up music on my account. Lol

Hahaha!!!!
I remember as a kid my pop blaring NKoTB and Paula Abdul in his truck.
I would make him drop me off at school a few blocks away, so that no one would see me.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Used to get those from eBay but now I buy locally from the ‘distributor’ here. Pretty decent wires.

How long was the shipping from eBay? Was it EBAY local there?

VEGAN I AM!

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long was the shipping from eBay? Was it EBAY local there?

VEGAN I AM!

Nope, about 2-3 days to Florida. My forwarding service is in Florida, so from there it’s 3-5 days to Maldives

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wtf!... that’s kinda far to ship bro

VEGAN I AM!

I get many items combined and down here so it’s alright really. I do that so that I don’t have to go to the local post. Fedex delivers at home.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get many items combined and down here so it’s alright really. I do that so that I don’t have to go to the local post. Fedex delivers at home.

But dang..... how much do you pay?

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, i just don’t work my ass off to live a hard slow waiting for Post. 5.70lbs
38c742775aa879d359cbcad4267d189e.png

f14e76aef9e704e0ea7bcd89b335adb3.png

Holy mother of Russia! There’s no way in heaven I would pay that much for shipping... no fucking way!!!!!! That’s insane!

VEGAN I AM!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
218c6a4b413133906b87af394a3e85f0.jpg

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy mother of Russia! There’s no way in heaven I would pay that much for shipping... no fucking way!!!!!! That’s insane!

VEGAN I AM!

Either that or wait forever and then go sit in a queue while they get your package out...hopefully intact without damage.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
81e7c2b5d9cf5f7147b8f4f993a24dd2.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Work 12 hours then have a flat tire. No spare apparently. Fuck this day.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Work 12 hours then have a flat tire. No spare apparently. Fuck this day.

That is why I carry a 12 Volt compressor. Got me home once with 2 flats although I did have to fill a tire very 2 blocks I didn't ruin a $700 dollar rim~!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is why I carry a 12 Volt compressor. Got me home once with 2 flats although I did have to fill a tire very 2 blocks I didn't ruin a $700 dollar rim~!
That's a great idea actually. Hell having a spare would've been great too. Lol but my wife came picked me up. Took me home, changed clothes to go-to work and her SUV died right in front of the house. Like really? She had to borrow the neighbors car to go to work. Got 3 broke down cars now. This is me kicking my own ass.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's a great idea actually. Hell having a spare would've been great too.

Last time I got a flat it was two after hitting a pothole that took out 2 of my tires. Changed one with my spare as the other was filling and it blew out the sidewall before I was done. Drove every 2 blocks until I was on the rim and drove to my buddies station to get a ride home for my Spare Spare~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I didn't total almost the same truck a year before I would not have had a spare spare! Who the fuck has one of those? Shit I have a whole set of rims and tires~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That little 12 Volt compressor has saved me and a few of my buds over the years. Best 20 Bucks I ever spent because it has paid for itself many times over. Just the hook on a Tow Truck and it paid for itself~!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who the fuck goes and mows grass at 6am on a Saturday. Oh yea the company I work for. FUCK

VU Sponsors