Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is that vegan?
It’s still a living creature.
Hell, oysters are alive until they get in my belly.(unless charbroiled or on a po-boy)

You may as well enjoy the gloriousness of a porterhouse.

Ummm I remembered those days... man boobs

VEGAN I AM!

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well bash me head in! Just had a real nice debate with a friend from the States who think transgender people should be allowed in the army. To begin with they don’t fucking know how to tell if a dick hanging between your legs means you’re a dude or not. Basically I ended up telling him to ask them to send me nudes and I’ll help identify their Sex. Imagine if they start confusing their own people with the enemy eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well bash me head in! Just had a real nice debate with a friend from the States who think transgender people should be allowed in the army. To begin with they don’t fucking know how to tell if a dick hanging between your legs means you’re a dude or not. Basically I ended up telling him to ask them to send me nudes and I’ll help identify their Sex. Imagine if they start confusing their own people with the enemy eh

imho,, the military changed their tune on trans and gays when they figured out that if something went wrong on the battlefield ,, the gov wouldn't have to pay for wife and kids as well.

course,, I think that way about the retirement age in relation to the value of the FDA's 'advise' to everyone too,, ------------>>>we only have value during our tax paying years.

the food pyramid may have worked when everyone really did actual labor,, but so much of the employment shift is to desk/mental jobs. you dont need 2000 calories a day for that,, 1200-1500 is about right to breath 24/7

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What’s good man?

9/15/2018 SATURDAY AM!

Got up at 6am, prepared my foods for a long 12 hour shift, did all my morning routines, got out of the house 6:30 am, got in my truck, got on the freeway, traffic all of a sudden STOP ! Now it’s 6:40am, I’m suppose to be at work at 7am, 7:02am is LATE, 10mins LATER still on the 5 going southbound, traffic merging to a single lane from 6 lanes, WTF is going on right? Now it’s 7am and I’m still stuck in traffic, so WTF IS GOING on, 5 mins later I saw a fucking CHP OFFICER doing his EIGHTS ON the 5 freeway.... finally CHP CAR stop to the left and let all 6 lanes flow openly... 5 mins later got off the freeway and it’s now 7:09am, got out of my truck, my iPhone rung and guess who’s calling me at 7:10am, it was my charge nurse, I said hello, she said, EDGAR, IM SORRY, I know you told me that you want the same patients but, I have to pull you off the floor and have you watch this dude in room 6825! I said why, she said because the dude is very aggressive, I was like GREAT!, ... finally got in the elevator, pushed 6th floor, then elevator Voice said SIX FLOOR, door open up, got out, walked in the CLOCKING IN AREA, decided not to clock in, got out of the area, went to 6825, I knocked at the door, a voice said come in, I opened the door, pulled the curtain, and this dude was FUCKING NAKED!
FUCK!!!!

VEGAN I AM!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My favorite junk food
9dbfa69aa219aef980bdda20572b4fe9.jpg

VEGAN I AM!

After over 25 years of restaurant experience; 20 of which was in kitchen... I have to ask: what the hell do you do with that?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After over 25 years of restaurant experience; 20 of which was in kitchen... I have to ask: what the hell do you do with that?

Dude, it’s good with pasta and beer...

VEGAN I AM!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dude, it’s good with pasta and beer...

VEGAN I AM!

I’ll take your word for it... I can’t knock any kind of seafood.
Give me a plate with raw oysters or sashimi any day of the week.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just like that! With some horseradish or in a Bloody Mary

That should be Clams~! Last time I took my Dad for a Dozen on the Half Shell a few weeks back, a young girl who was New made the Mistake of giving us BBQ Sauce and I asked the waitress after we finished them if it was something they did that was Unique~! She went What? Huh? And apologized for the Mistake, I told her next time we come I want BBQ Sauce with my Clams on the Half~! Was awesome to tell the truth.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Figured out EJ
Pescetarianism (/ˌpɛskəˈtɛəriənɪzəm/; also spelled pescatarianism)[1] is the practice of following a diet that includes fish or other seafood, but not the flesh of other animals.

Those on pescetarian or pollotariandiets may define meat only as mammalian flesh and may identify with vegetarianism.[2][3] Most pescetarians maintain a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet with the addition of fish and shellfish, described as "fish but no other meat".[4]The common use association between such diets and vegetarianism has led groups such as the Vegetarian Societyto state that diets containing these ingredients are not vegetarian.[5]

Not a vegan

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That should be Clams~! Last time I took my Dad for a Dozen on the Half Shell a few weeks back, a young girl who was New made the Mistake of giving us BBQ Sauce and I asked the waitress after we finished them if it was something they did that was Unique~! She went What? Huh? And apologized for the Mistake, I told her next time we come I want BBQ Sauce with my Clams on the Half~! Was awesome to tell the truth.
Clams work too... prefer oysters but clams are much sweeter. I can see the bbq sauce thing.
Love taking oysters and putting them on the grill with garlic, butter and parm cheese.... takes about 30 seconds but damn is that flavor a thing of orgasmic proportions.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last Crawfish I had was in Paella at a Mexican restaurant. Mmmmmmmm making me want to go there tonight~!
We found a place in Akron this owner and operated by a chef from NOLA..
He had all the hits done -mostly - right.
It was great to have food from home.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Clams work too... prefer oysters but clams are much sweeter.

Living on Long Island I have access to some of the freshest Seafood and have a Fish Market that gets daily deliveries local. I have actually eaten a Lobster I bought from the boat at the dock in Montauk and a restaurant in town cooks and delivers it to you or eat it there.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It was great to have food from home.

Finding Restaurants that cook authentic is fun. My GF and I found a Cuban restaurant in Long Beach that has the most amazing Paella and an Italian Place 2-3 doors away that make a Linguini Pescadori that is so awesome I eat every last bit~! Suck up the juice with bread~! best part is the price~!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Living on Long Island I have access to some of the freshest Seafood and have a Fish Market that gets daily deliveries local. I have actually eaten a Lobster I bought from the boat at the dock in Montauk and a restaurant in town cooks and delivers it to you or eat it there.
I miss that the most about New Orleans.
I remember in high school I would wake up around 6am, check the crab traps and get a few shotshell, then go catch between 4-6 speckled trout, go home, clean the fish then go to school.

VU Sponsors