Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sold out... I have to wait till tom to get my brand new phone... good luck getting that shit with boomsung....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Welcome to the first class suite onboard the (censored) Airbus. Enjoy your flight and should you require any assistance please let us know... *brief silence* is that a Samsung Note 7?? Get the fuck off my plane!!! " said nobody ever to anyone with an iPhone

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
58109a6ca71569f91b28624d554d9e40.jpg

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bad marriage? Wanna get out? Give the bitch a Note 7 as a gift and go out of town on an 'office trip' for a day or two. The phone will take care of the rest

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sold out... I have to wait till tom to get my brand new phone... good luck getting that shit with boomsung....

pros and cons of everything but it is not samsung vs apple it is android vs apple make sure you understand what you are saying

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pros and cons of everything but it is not samsung vs apple it is android vs apple make sure you understand what you are saying

Android = needs regular restarts, complete formatting (due to virus), need a small book to write down all the numbers in case your device decides to die on you after installing an app or magically blows up on your face, GUI is shit, Nobody develops apps for android before iOS.

Just a few cons

EDIT: and you data is not safe, it can be easily recovered off android devices which has been formatted 2-3 times

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Android = needs regular restarts, complete formatting (due to virus), need a small book to write down all the numbers in case your device decides to die on you after installing an app or magically blows up on your face, GUI is shit, Nobody develops apps for android before iOS.

Just a few cons

Don't forget
The SOFTWARE SUPPORT
BUY ANOTHER ONE TO GET THE NEWEST OS...
kit Kat jelly bean MICHEAL Jordan Kobe
Donald trump fuck that

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't forget
The SOFTWARE SUPPORT
BUY ANOTHER ONE TO GET THE NEWEST OS...
kit Kat jelly bean MICHEAL Jordan Kobe
Donald trump fuck that

And that shitload of crap apps which cannot ever be deleted on the screen but to be honest it ain't half bad but sucks compared to iOS

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who else has android
Lg htc Lenovo acer Toshiba Nokia

And a ton of Chinese manufacturers who has lost count of the number of look alike phones they make

I pity the fools with Iphone lookalike android devices

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hubs has a i phone 6. It is provided by his job/workplace. He never owned a phone until his job provided one. It's been about 10 years of free i phones. He loves to play Candy Crush.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I loved my s3.
I have dropped my s5 more times than I can count, left it out in the pouring rain a couple times, once it was in the rain all night. It has a remote control thing that allows me to control all my remote operated stuff, (very handy for shutting down my daughter's smart TV that doubles as her PC monitor, and Bluray any time I need to enforce the discipline).

Thing still works fine after a few years. If only Samsung would have kept the water resistant and remote features in the later models. I would have upgraded through all their later models.

Hate having to try and use my kid's ipad, constantly getting hung up on screens or it just shut off or what not, but no issue with the Samsung tablet. None of my devices have exploded. And I like the andriod OS much better than apple stuff.

My brother always has the latest iphone and loves that.

Everyone has their thing.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I like android for the simple fact that I don't have to do everything I wanna do locked up in the ios... Plus it always says "I" Itunes, Iphone, Ipad, Isuck... LOLZ. But seriously I had to dl Itunes for my friends one has the Iphone and the other has an Ipod and navigating that shit confuses the fuck outta me... hell it confused the chick with the phone and she had an Iphone for forever.
Android is just easier for me to use. Use whatever you like because, hell, you paid for the goddamn things.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like android for the simple fact that I don't have to do everything I wanna do locked up in the ios... Plus it always says "I" Itunes, Iphone, Ipad, Isuck... LOLZ. But seriously I had to dl Itunes for my friends one has the Iphone and the other has an Ipod and navigating that shit confuses the fuck outta me... hell it confused the chick with the phone and she had an Iphone for forever.
Android is just easier for me to use. Use whatever you like because, hell, you paid for the goddamn things.

There's no cure for stupid, even if it's a simple gsm phone stupid can't operate it. Inc you get used to an iOS device you wouldn't even wanna touch that crap android joke of an OS

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do yo really need a VAPING app? Really
Explain to me why you need one?
I have ohms law app in my iPhone and I barely use it... come on man... you all nit picking... most of you don't even do Facebook or twitter or Snapchat or fb messenger or Instagram... and yet you complain like iPhone is bad... get a dumb phone if you do dumb things... smfh!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This Netflix movie about babies makes wanna pound it...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do yo really need a VAPING app? Really
Explain to me why you need one?
I have ohms law app in my iPhone and I barely use it... come on man... you all nit picking... most of you don't even do Facebook or twitter or Snapchat or fb messenger or Instagram... and yet you complain like iPhone is bad... get a dumb phone if you do dumb things... smfh!

I use a diy app to make juice

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck no!!

I would go for a Samsung / Android when the day comes that shit gets better. Better reliability, after sales service, applications, looks. Till then, nope.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would go for a Samsung / Android when the day comes that shit gets better. Better reliability, after sales service, applications, looks. Till then, nope.

Love the Moto droid z- built by Lenovo
Not a fan of Samsung phones, but the components are in every phone on the market

VU Sponsors