snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday my headphone jacks are working
My phone ringer ain't working
Reset to factory settings
Phone volume working
Headphones ain't working
This why iPhone7 don't have that HOLE anymore ...
Fuck
I have to go WIRELESS...
Chinese POS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're made in Mexico now.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apple was also the first in the electronics industry, to fleece customers wallets by slapping a silly apple logo on a cheap China made product worth 10 % of it's sale price.
Really could have sworn JVC was first or Aiwa or any of the other thousands of Chinese companies that all claimed to be American made but weren't.
Hell you know not even Levi's are made in America anymore.

You want real American Made Products click here.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No offense here, we've had similar discussions before and will have to agree to disagree.

I don't feel someone can call for personal responsibility in all other areas, saying if I dress a certain way I'm asking to be looked at or more (sometimes it's balls hot y'all, I'm not wearing jeans instead of a dress because you can't stop looking or control your "manly urges") but then saying "boys can't help it, we can say whatever we have the urge to say or do whatever we have the urge to do because we are made that way"

Just my 2 cents
At least it's easy to see who the feminists are.
:)

You can disagree with me. It's cool. But only one person can be right. ;)

Again, you jump right back to "or more". Oddly enough, I never said any woman deserves to be raped. But that is just what you insinuate, just like the last time when I put you on ignore. Still the same bag of tricks I see.....

There is a reason feminists end up angry and lonely.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Android = needs regular restarts, complete formatting (due to virus), need a small book to write down all the numbers in case your device decides to die on you after installing an app or magically blows up on your face, GUI is shit, Nobody develops apps for android before iOS.

Just a few cons

EDIT: and you data is not safe, it can be easily recovered off android devices which has been formatted 2-3 times

Wow. Someone must be really bad at cell phone.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already did. I got a new Samsung Galaxy J7 Monday. Didn't feel any compulsion to brag about it though. :devil:

afa437a97d9ef322f74e0dca6bc39e7c.jpg

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Phones is not penises. I just thought that should be mentioned.

*are

And yes, it's not relevant. I just found it funny and thought I'd congratulate you on your new purchase with a little humor

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a big "humor". (Which is why I don't need to overcompensate with an iP-hone.) :giggle:

iphones_o_716783.jpg

You got it all wrong mate, we don't have iPhones coming out every week of the day. Over compensating with an iPhone? You've lost it totally

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just because Kanye west wore adidas/yeezy it doesn't give them the right to sell a running shoes for $129-$169.... who the hell do you think you is!
#NIKEFORLIFE

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least it's easy to see who the feminists are.
:)

You can disagree with me. It's cool. But only one person can be right. ;)

Again, you jump right back to "or more". Oddly enough, I never said any woman deserves to be raped. But that is just what you insinuate, just like the last time when I put you on ignore. Still the same bag of tricks I see.....

There is a reason feminists end up angry and lonely.

Funny enough, I didn't say raped either, but that's what you insinuate

On the plus side there are more than plenty of men who think it's my right to choose how I dress and what happens to my body as a woman. I'm so far from lonely or bitter your eyes would cross, just hope someday you can actually be happy instead of bitter at anyone who disagrees with you.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Funny enough, I didn't say raped either, but that's what you insinuate

On the plus side there are more than plenty of men who think it's my right to choose how I dress and what happens to my body as a woman. I'm so far from lonely or bitter your eyes would cross, just hope someday you can actually be happy instead of bitter at anyone who disagrees with you.
I'm not bitter You don't know the difference, but there IS a difference between bitter and not letting someone shut you up because they think they are right and that's the last word about it.
No one ever said (but you) a woman can't dress how she wants OR that she can't do what she wants with her body so long as it affects no one else. Again, there you are injecting your brand of Nazi feminism.

If you dress/act a certain way, you are going to get a predictable reaction from people. It's human nature. You know it and I know it. You can play the victim card all you want, but I see through the bullshit. Because that's what it is, is bullshit.

Hopefully you can someday see through the lies and falsehoods of the Nazi feminism movement. At first feminism was great and needed, but not what feminism is today and what it espouses. Because my wife doesn't buy the bullshit, we have a great marriage. I don't tell her she belongs in the kitchen, and she doesn't think she can put my balls in her purse. We get along great and are best friends. We value each other, and EACH of us brings value to the marriage. One does not serve the other.

Feminists think a man is there to do their bidding. And in the end, the man finally sees it for what it is, and leaves. Feminists bring zero value to the relationship. Marriages don't work unless both people are bringing equal things in the relationship.

Somewhere along the lines, feminists forgot a few things. Like you can't demand to be "equal" and not put equal money in the checking account. You can't demand to be equal and demand a man support you at the same time. That's not equal. That's being entitled.

Have a nice day. :)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick.

The older I get and the more I see of different societies the more amazed I get about the difference of perspectives and opinions.

Growing up in a devout Catholic family in the South, with two sisters and a mom that did all of the child raising. My dad was working so much and getting his master's, that I don't recall seeing him HARDLY at all until I was 8years old. He was gone from 5am till midnight 7 days a week. So, we really grew up with a single mom, for most practical purposes.

In any event, we were raised to treat women with respect. Not in the 'femnist way" but more in the traditional 'southern gentleman way '. Quite honestly, up until I moved to the Arizona I thought all men were like that. Now, that I'm in the Northeast, I really see how amazingly different that is from most parts of the country.
- at least from what I've seen.
I thought it was normal, but God damn, is it so far from that. It happens but rarely.

We had women in bikinis on campus in college. Drove along the beach almost every weekend, most of my life. And, myself nor any of my friends have ever "cat called," outside of jokingly to a female friend. We've never looked at woman on campus in a bikini top and short shorts and thought anything about it... Maybe because it's normal? Or, maybe because it's 100+ ° out? We just never saw nor treated women like steak at a grocery store.

Playing music in the quarter and partying like Rockstar all night Long, still never led any of my friends or I to make an unwanted advance. We partied our asses off, but, we never felt the need to be complete douchenozzles.

That goes in both directions, I've also never had a woman think that I was there to be her servant- Or, tried seeing me as a paycheck. Even when I was working as a chef, and by definition had the occupation of cooking for people, I have never nor would ever become a "pet." Just like I would never let someone become mine.

A woman wanting to be treated, with respect does not make her a feminist. It makes her a person.

There are differences between wanting the respect one is owed for being a flesh and blood member of the human species, and feminism.

I don't see where anyone said anything above about a man's balls being in anyone's purse. Mine are still right where they belong.

And how did this go from a young girl being told she was dressed inappropriately because she had a shoulder showing, to feminism, to male testes in a woman's purse? Talk about a fucking leap.

Did someone not get their coffee?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's all relative to Nazi feminism. Can't you see that?
No, no it's not at all.
To say that a male can't control their 'desires' or actions because a woman is showing a shoulder is saying that the male gender has not evolved past apes.

Sorry but, we are all in control of our own actions. What a person wears does not dictate our actions.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, no it's not at all.
To say that a male can't control their 'desires' or actions because a woman is showing a shoulder is saying that the male gender has not evolved past apes.

Sorry but, we are all in control of our own actions. What a person wears does not dictate our actions.

Well said

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No, no it's not at all.

Lol. Sure, men are in TOTAL control, right?
That's why women dress provocatively, wear make up and perfume, and color their hair, right? Lol.
It wouldn't be at ALL because they are trying to appear attractive to someone, right?

I already SAID, I thought it was stupid to worry about a 7 year old showing shoulder. But remember, Nazi feminists wanted "equality". That same 7 year old could have a boy ask her to go steady or kiss her and that boy (KID!) would get slapped with sexual harassment and/or booted from school.

The sword cuts both ways.

Just because you have bought the Nazi feminist crap hook, line, and sinker, doesn't mean other men haven't figured out the game and decided to use their rules against them.

RESPECT is earned, not a given because you have a vagina. If you think everyone deserves unquestioned respect BECAUSE they have a vagina, then you really don't believe in equality. :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK... This is obviously at the point of letting it go.
Obviously you're not going to change your perspective and neither am I. Being raised by and spending 37 of 40 years with southern Catholics is not going to go away with a few comments on a vape forum.

As to the kissing-sexual harassment thing, that is so much more complicated and so many other variables involved there. When I was single, I had a simple rule, as did most of my friends, no dating or playing anyone from work. For a MULTITUDE of reasons. as per outside of work and on the street, I would think that walking up to a stranger and kissing them would be out of the question anyway. (Except for billionaire politico's)

Yes you ceaded the 7 year old situation is ridiculous; but IMO that same thing extends to 15, 25 and 45 year olds.

Something my grandfather used to say: "treat all women the way you want your mom to be treated and you'll be ok"
That mindest seems to work well.

The vaginal status has nothing to do with the respect. The human status and being evolved beyond simple primate does.

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol. So if I disagree, I'm a chimp.

That's funny right there. Sounds exactly like what a Nazi feminist would say to try and win an argument.

Some things really are worth discussing, because they are important issues. But that's ok. Toss your strawman and walk away. I can live with it.

I'm ok with who I am. I'm not a subordinate male and I won't apologize for it. ;)

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's funny right there. Sounds exactly like what a Nazi feminist would say to try and win an argument.

Some things really are worth discussing, because they are important issues. But that's ok. Toss your strawman and walk away. I can live with it.

I'm ok with who I am. I'm not a subordinate male and I won't apologize for it. ;)

But if I disagree I'm a Nazi feminist? How is that different?

And why does it make you so angry that I don't agree? I've got lots of friends and family I don't always see eye to eye with, the difference is we don't scream and call each other names. I'm not saying we are friends by any stretch of the imagination, but certainly we can coexist on a forum without being a complete and utter ass.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol.... this is good argument bro... healthy
These are normal people having disagreements nothing personal... unlike the 3 headed monster over there talking to himself! Lol

What did you say? You're blocked!

I support single Mom's

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But if I disagree I'm a Nazi feminist? How is that different?

And why does it make you so angry that I don't agree? I've got lots of friends and family I don't always see eye to eye with, the difference is we don't scream and call each other names. I'm not saying we are friends by any stretch of the imagination, but certainly we can coexist on a forum without being a complete and utter ass.
I don't call you a Nazi feminist because you disagree. I call you that because you espouse the beliefs of the Nazi feminists.

I don't see eye to eye with everyone either. Family or otherwise. But that does not mean I sit back and say nothing when they say something outrageous or silly. I challenge them on what they espouse. It's called discussion and it has nothing to do with being an asshole. It's banter/discussion.

What makes you think I am angry to begin with? Did I say I was, or did I tell you to go fuck yourself? You keep injecting things in the discussion and accusing me of something that is false. I'm not mad at you. I just think the way you see things is very wrong and very against what you claim to stand for.

Nazi feminism isn't about equality. It's about propping one gender up with more "rights" than another. Nazi feminism is about discrimination.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Did I say you were a chimp?
I don't believe I've called you a single name.

I said that if you can't control your ACTIONS ; because you see a woman dressed attractively than you are BEHAVING like an un-evolved primate.

Feminism does indeed exist, as does racism, ageism and disabled advocacy. These are real issues.

But a woman asking for equal pay for equal work; and, to be able to go through a day not being objectified, because of how she is dressed is not feminism.

I stand by my grandfather's directive on the subject of how to treat a woman: "treat women like you want your mother to be treated."

That's a man from before any feminism really existed: WWII forward operations paratrooper; and, the quintessential "man's man." If he could manage to do it, I'm pretty sure that I can.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol.... this is good argument bro... healthy
These are normal people having disagreements nothing personal... unlike the 3 headed monster over there talking to himself! Lol

He/she/they enjoy their own company

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tl;Dr I have to teach my daughter to be careful what she wears at all times, because there are boys out there that think it is their right to grab her ass or cat call or grope her, because that's how they're made and they can't help it.

Yes I totally understand now, you were right all along and it's completely OK that works that way

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He's over there taking to himself and liking his own shit
What a sick fuck...

I haven't even looked, I'm trying to put some software on my laptop and don't have the time to play praise the orange

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did I say you were a chimp?
I don't believe I've called you a single name.

I said that if you can't control your ACTIONS ; because you see a woman dressed attractively than you are BEHAVING like an un-evolved primate.

Feminism does indeed exist, as does racism, ageism and disabled advocacy. These are real issues.

But a woman asking for equal pay for equal work; and, to be able to go through a day not being objectified, because of how she is dressed is not feminism.

I stand by my grandfather's directive on the subject of how to treat a woman: "treat women like you want your mother to be treated."

That's a man from before any feminism really existed: WWII forward operations paratrooper; and, the quintessential "man's man." If he could manage to do it, I'm pretty sure that I can.

Ok Bird, DEFINE those actions. What is unacceptable?
Because there are MANY women that get "offended" if you say they look nice/hot/beautiful. They CLAIM you are objectifying them. Are you?
Are you "sexually harassing" them if you ask her out on a date?
Are you "objectifying" them if you comment about them twerking their ass off for a video?

No, grapping someone's ass is uncalled for. Telling a woman she is beautiful/attractive is not.

If my mother dressed like a prostitute, I would full well expect her to get talked to like one, right? If my mother dressed like someone looking for a man, I would expect men to hit on her/ask her out. That's not unreasonable.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tl;Dr I have to teach my daughter to be careful what she wears at all times, because there are boys out there that think it is their right to grab her ass or cat call or grope her, because that's how they're made and they can't help it.

Yes I totally understand now, you were right all along and it's completely OK that works that way
Yes, that's exactly what I said. Find that one in the Nazi feminist handbook?
:giggle:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok Bird, DEFINE those actions. What is unacceptable?
Because there are MANY women that get "offended" if you say they look nice/hot/beautiful. They CLAIM you are objectifying them. Are you?
Are you "sexually harassing" them if you ask her out on a date?
Are you "objectifying" them if you comment about them twerking their ass off for a video?

No, grapping someone's ass is uncalled for. Telling a woman she is beautiful/attractive is not.

If my mother dressed like a prostitute, I would full well expect her to get talked to like one, right? If my mother dressed like someone looking for a man, I would expect men to hit on her/ask her out. That's not unreasonable.

All of those are dependent on situation.
Is this a stranger? Is this someone you already have an established relationship/friendship with?

As for myself, if it's a stranger... I would usually try having a conversation with her about something unrelated to either one of us. Granted, i have not played the dating game since 2003, but I'm pretty sure talking about coffee, food, fishing, weather, music, cars, hobbies, history are still OK for small talk when trying to get to know a complete stranger. Asking a woman out on a date? Last time I did that circa 2003, I believe it went something to the effect of "do you like food? Can I feed you?" That one went well. Except for the fact that she turned out to be a certifiably insane person.

I'm not sure what a prostitute dresses like, so I'll claim ignorance there.

VU Sponsors