I need it now
I cracked a big tooth yesterday
No more chicken with bones
I have to call n sick today
Can't chew shit
Called my dentist , he said Wednesday is the day I can see him
Fuck
I have to wait 4-5 days
I m gonna be on a liquid diet for 4-5 days WTF...
I can't lose weight no sir I can't
FUCK AND ITS RAINING!!
LUCIFER LANDED YESTERDAY
YES!! That's the name of the STORM
LUCIFER
they should've named it
WHISKEY!!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gawd.... I HATE doing taxes. 3 fucking hours later, I'm done. Where the fuck is that tax cut Trump said we would be getting?
How about SIMPLIFYING taxes some?
Fucking Schedule C shit sucks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday my headphone jacks are working
My phone ringer ain't working
Reset to factory settings
Phone volume working
Headphones ain't working
This why iPhone7 don't have that HOLE anymore ...
Fuck
I have to go WIRELESS...
Chinese POS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yesterday my headphone jacks are working
My phone ringer ain't working
Reset to factory settings
Phone volume working
Headphones ain't working
This why iPhone7 don't have that HOLE anymore ...
Fuck
I have to go WIRELESS...
Chinese POS!!

HAHA!
That will teach you to be an Apple fanboy.
Android or die!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apple phone: $1000
Air pods: $200

Having a expensive POS that won't play music: Priceless!

:D

Its an identity you wouldn't understand bro...
is a legit
Android is crap... i remember you buying some POS phones how's that treating yah?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol!
OK!
Mine work. Does yours?
:giggle:
Of course not, it's Snapple... Nothing more than antiquated and overpriced- the same business model used by Prorape.
That didn't end well either.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dd17b47f69f1ae34f6df165ab4a8528a.jpg

680df60e2bab626a9d45a4f8d1227672.jpg

Think again

Do you even think why people stick with apple products? I'm using only apple devices and I don't recall ever having to even format my computer due to virus

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So maybe snapple are the next to *boom*

Apple came out of a garage, android not so much. It's all about pure dedication and using only the best. I don't recall apple recalling phones and refrigerators and stuff because it literally BLOWS

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@f1r3b1rd Nothing personal mate, it's just a personal preference for some while it's more practical and convenient for others. In my field of work apple has never failed me. Windows, one too many a time. And android? I wouldn't even use one if I get it for free

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Apple came out of a garage, android not so much. It's all about pure dedication and using only the best. I don't recall apple recalling phones and refrigerators and stuff because it literally BLOWS

Android is not Samsung though. There is a difference between the OS and the hardware.
I've had every blackberry until the 3gs, every apple until the 7 and in between a Windows phone and a few androids.
Personally, the Windows phone was the best for pictures, with Karl Zeiss optics, 4k video and a 20ml camera. The only drawback to that phone was I couldn't use it to fly my drones.
But the Motorola Z droid I'm using now has been the best overall for everything.
I say never to Snapple again.
Besides Snapple is Samsung hardware. Motorola is Lenovo

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Android is not Samsung though. There is a difference between the OS and the hardware.
I've had every blackberry until the 3gs, every apple until the 7 and in between a Windows phone and a few androids.
Personally, the Windows phone was the best for pictures, with Karl Zeiss optics, 4k video and a 20ml camera. The only drawback to that phone was I couldn't use it to fly my drones.
But the Motorola Z droid I'm using now has been the best overall for everything.
I say never to Snapple again.
Besides Snapple is Samsung hardware.

IF all the apps and ease of use came on a BB I would still use it. However, android just doesn't do the trick for me. Since I'm using all apple, it's easier for me in everyway. Come home, turn on the wifi and everything syncs up. Don't have to take individual backups and keep them on, don't have to 'migrate' from one phone to the other. And the battery life ain't shabby either. Ironically me being a photographer, I don't take a lot of photos on my phone though. So that's not of any importance to me. It's all about reliability. I'm sure you know how unpleasant it would be if a phone gets stuck while flying a drone, sure you can just summon it home depending on the drone you have but then again would kind of suck huh.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
. I'm sure you know how unpleasant it would be if a phone gets stuck while flying a drone, sure you can just summon it home depending on the drone you have but then again would kind of suck huh.

Thankfully my drones all return to the place the took off from.
My iPad did just that. It crashed mid flight, thankfully the phantom came back and landed safely.
Simple rule of thumb though, all electronic devices are inherently unstable. My iPhones have never crashed like that, they all died from physical trauma. Funny enough the windows phone was the most durable. Too bad the Windows app store is like a dirtmall.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I loved my 1520 till I tried to claimed insurance... mofoks Dc the lumia line them sent me htc fuck that!!! I was forced to go iOS... it's the best moves ever... wps are great, but LATE

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I survived my new job in the hood. The people were nice and I had a guy as a preceptor in orientation. No gossip or bullshit. Of course, he was only around to ask questions. Rehab is easy with 8 patients.

I would love to work with only nurses who were male. Females are too catty and backstabbing.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its an identity you wouldn't understand bro...
is a legit
Android is crap... i remember you buying some POS phones how's that treating yah?

I bought POS phones from gearbest. I'll Never buy ANYTHING from them again. However, ALL three of my Samsungs are still running GREAT. S3, S4, Note 3. All of them play music and function like they are supposed to. No issues.

And I don't have as much in ALL three of them, as you do in your one phone. :sneaka:

Apple is SHIT. :poop:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought POS phones from gearbest. I'll Never buy ANYTHING from them again. However, ALL three of my Samsungs are still running GREAT. S3, S4, Note 3. All of them play music and function like they are supposed to. No issues.

And I don't have as much in ALL three of them, as you do in your one phone. :sneaka:

Apple is SHIT. :poop:

Guess what... headphone jack working again
BUT! It's stock again in headphone mode...
I chatted with apple care which Samsung don't have and they gonna give me a new phone today at the Apple Store......
Is there even a Samsung store?
Android is eew

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a cell phone. It works for me. You have a cell phone. It works for you, and that's why we have the choice to purchase whatever we like. I also prefer one brand of toilet paper, but I won't bitch if you prefer a different brand.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a cell phone. It works for me. You have a cell phone. It works for you, and that's why we have the choice to purchase whatever we like. I also prefer one brand of toilet paper, but I won't bitch if you prefer a different brand.

Always on point hahaha...

VU Sponsors