Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Me posted on Craigslist

Please don't respond to this ad if you the kind of person that will be in n out of the house after 11pm...

Looker

I'm a grown ass man I can go in n out of the house if I wanted to, I don't need no fucking curfew, goodluck with ur prison run house...

Me

Didn't i just say don't respond if you don't agree with my requirements? And you call ur self a grown ass man?! I don't think so ASSHOLE!

VAPE ON
isn't craigslist that hooker place?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Me posted on Craigslist

Please don't respond to this ad if you the kind of person that will be in n out of the house after 11pm...

Looker

I'm a grown ass man I can go in n out of the house if I wanted to, I don't need no fucking curfew, goodluck with ur prison run house...

Me

Didn't i just say don't respond if you don't agree with my requirements? And you call ur self a grown ass man?! I don't think so ASSHOLE!

VAPE ON
I understand where you are coming from, but you ARE in the land of fruits and nuts. Be VERY careful how you advertise your rental. Renters have more rights then you do, and some asshole could call the law in on you.

You can't control when they come and go, but you can put a clause about noise and being disruptive after certain hours.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25a458c6d17b1658b8cd4cdd92e1e1f0.jpg

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand where you are coming from, but you ARE in the land of fruits and nuts. Be VERY careful how you advertise your rental. Renters have more rights then you do, and some asshole could call the law in on you.

You can't control when they come and go, but you can put a clause about noise and being disruptive after certain hours.
Oh yes sir, very very careful, rented it out to a 20 year old female from Mongolia, exchange student
Skinny little thang, my wife gave me the YES, she's officially part of my SHIT

VAPE ON

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Too bad you don't live closer ej, we are looking for a place to rent and we're old. We never go out. Lol. Going out takes too much energy.

And too much dealing with the rest of the human race. Idiots, 99.99% of 'em. That's why I'm a hermit.

Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I only deep fry turkey anymore.

Ohhhhhh yeah.

Unfortunately, I refuse to cook outside anymore. Deep frying, BBQing or even making camp fires. At least if it's for company. I've had my fill of testosterony dudes telling me how their way is so much better, while sticking their dicks in my business, while asking if they can "help."

Translation of "help": "I'm feeling emasculated because you're doing manly shit and I'm not and I need to feel better about myself."

Campfires. Holy shit. The fucking worst.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ohhhhhh yeah.

Unfortunately, I refuse to cook outside anymore. Deep frying, BBQing or even making camp fires. At least if it's for company. I've had my fill of testosterony dudes telling me how their way is so much better, while sticking their dicks in my business, while asking if they can "help."

Translation of "help": "I'm feeling emasculated because you're doing manly shit and I'm not and I need to feel better about myself."

Campfires. Holy shit. The fucking worst.
that's why I always did my bro cooking before the jabroni's showed up.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Christ, I hardly ever buy shoes. My 4 year old Airs, needed replaced.

So today I went in Dunham's and bought THREE pair. Pair of NB, Fila, and a pair of Nike Monarchs. At least they all were on "sale". Still spent 200 bucks on shoes. :mad:

No wonder I HATE fucking shopping. Maybe I'm good for 12 years.......

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's why I always did my bro cooking before the jabroni's showed up.
i am almost always the cook in my crew, so my jabronies show up with meat and whatever they want to eat and then give it all to me to deal with. sometimes by surprise, sometimes with notice. just today, i found out that 'the plan' for my buddies wifes birthday this month is a lan party at my place with food and stuff. its all at my place, with me cooking, and i was the last one to find out :)

VU Sponsors