Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i don't think i am very good at breathing

i keep losing where i am in the rhythm and confuzzled if i am breathing in or breathing out... then getting all ghaspy

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i don't think i am very good at breathing

i keep losing where i am in the rhythm and confuzzled if i am breathing in or breathing out... then getting all ghaspy

Tricky shit, that breathing. Especially during yoga. She's always saying deep inhale right after I just got done inhaling. So, I'm like shit, exhale, inhale again and by then she's already said exhale and I'm all like, fuck I'll just hold my breath and be ready next time.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tricky shit, that breathing. Especially during yoga. She's always saying deep inhale right after I just got done inhaling. So, I'm like shit, exhale, inhale again and by then she's already said exhale and I'm all like, fuck I'll just hold my breath and be ready next time.

ROFL

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4c99f0490c0d7f81d08ea243639cbc5f.jpg
90e294de4d2f9dccda08a73f5470c7ed.jpg
4e40923dbd8a22ab073af141792c23c3.jpg
a8a7ad51ecab43aedc755e41cfba7ed2.jpg
a4cfa7f5fcff5e465a6d4c194e72d860.jpg
f761b5313256fba81d7e1e083e9bbfd3.jpg
6238a2abde811425391891d552ae67c7.jpg

@2pak2zero

This is auto bracketing. One press and it goes click click click click. Make sure your point and shoot does that

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I literally laughed out loud reading that, doesnt happen very often, consider yourself a comedic genius hehe
i know that routine, after having mum in hospital, then rehab late last year

my sisters did limited days, but whole days. Would show up 10am and stay through dinner that night.

I went in most days, just for an hour. Asked if mum had enough supply of fruit, clothing etc. I let sisters deal with docs and I focused on keeping her comfortable while there [she was pretty stabby, so not convinced i did great]
being in the hospital for any length of time makes most people stabby, I'm sure you did alright. Unfortunately my sister just moved to Utah (Mom always gets sick after she moves, last time it was TX) so it's just me for the most part. my adopted sister (sisters bestie) stopped by yesterday with balloons and cupcakes! it made us both feel great. her and my sister have been attached at the hip since they were in 8th grade, I think they met fighting over a boy lol

SatiVae is just LOVING this warm weather! especially that when Dad comes outside and hangs while she makes potty. Unless she's in sentry mode, then you have to push with all your might just to get out the door.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ever have one of those days where "F@#K IT" seems to be the best and only response to everything?
I might be stabby......not sure if I've ever been......I'm sumpin however............................

F@#K IT........

Maybe some puppy luvins will cure my ills.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
simultaneously?
Like rubbing your tummy and tapping your head. Id get distracted by the pancakes and forget to hump.
You guys are friggin hilarious! Made my day! Remember, practice makes perfect o_O

Overslept this morning, luckily Vae knew I needed up, or she wanted cuddles but either way she got me up and only an hour late!

Can't remember if I took my ADD meds, uh oh... better wait and see how I feel in an hour. Definitely don't want to double THAT
I may go from :facepalm::slowclap::wait::goat:
To :bliss::xD::banana::bunny::bingo::bomb:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's his world and you're just a perch.

Have to admit, I had to watch it twice to figure out what you were saying.

same deal as your videos. Door could have opened any second with me talking to a camera, so quiet

or do you mean accent? or both? the melbourne accent is a bit thicker than sydney in general

VU Sponsors