Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep! Please do... I would really dig a root beer float flavor. And peanut butter! United we are!!! And the group is a great vehicle for that...

i once had the best root beer flavor from mbv, as a sample. ordered it 4 or 5 times after, it never tasted the same. :mad:

but i want a good peanut butter now! so does Kelli. ;)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i once had the best root beer flavor from mbv, as a sample. ordered it 4 or 5 times after, it never tasted the same. :mad:

but i want a good peanut butter now! so does Kelli. ;)
Back a while ago I used to order mbv's root beer float and then the taste changed for me too. They must have changed the formula for the worst. Hate when that happens.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Back a while ago I used to order mbv's root beer float and then the taste changed for me too. They must have changed the formula for the worst. Hate when that happens.

i think they're just too busy to do that many orders "to order". they can't train and keep the help. i bet it's a nightmare!

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Will be trying Spoon Licker OG and Munchies for my first time when the package arrives. Tropical Leaves is my one constant that I always get when I re-order.

Tropical leaves doesn't seem to get enough love. But I really like it and my husband LOVES it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i'm still "pending" on FB. is someone going through my dirty laundry? :p

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just placed my first order with ITC!

120ml of Spoon Licker OG
120ml of Lemon Bar
30ml of Berserker
30ml of Mach10

Very excited! can't beat the price - 55$ with free shipping for all of that.. Can't even believe it lol.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good choices, "I have not tried the Mach10 but I am seriously addicted to Berserker...we need a key-lime pie :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good choices, "I have not tried the Mach10 but I am seriously addicted to Berserker...we need a key-lime pie :)

good to hear.. I almost got a bigger bottle but want to make sure I like it first .. If everything is good like I expect I'll be back just for these amazing prices.. I'm going to let everything steep for a couple weeks I think - i'm pretty stocked up now, this is just a future vape order if you will lol

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just placed my first order with ITC!

120ml of Spoon Licker OG
120ml of Lemon Bar
30ml of Berserker
30ml of Mach10

Very excited! can't beat the price - 55$ with free shipping for all of that.. Can't even believe it lol.
Those first 2 are my FAVORITE berserker does taste like a mudslide LOL

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All in the trash bin to me. No Premium here.

There is something wrong with ITC juice I got. Too much vinegar, or too much burytic acid ? It feels like cheap, very flat and sour VG and PG.

They know how to choose and mix flavors, but something interfere in the mixes. If they can find it and change it, then, it would be interesting I think.

I ordered many e-liquids I know in the same period, and they were good. So, this not me. Maybe a bad batch ? I don't know.

Last edited:

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All in the trash bin to me. No Premium here.

There is something wrong with ITC juice I got. Too much vinegar, or too much burytic acid ? It feels like cheap, very flat and sour VG and PG.

They know how to choose and mix flavors, but something interfere in the mixes. If they can find it and change it, then, it would be interesting I think.

I ordered many e-liquids I know in the same period, and they were good. So, this not me. Maybe a bad batch ? I don't know.

I would suggest you email them.

Did you let them steep and if so how long? What vg/pg%? And what setup and specs are you using?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
never heard of anyone getting bad itc juice before. well, i don't care for mimosa. but everything else i have tried has been awesome. :)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
4 weeks steep. Bad in different set-ups.

What flavors?

But regarding the bad taste I would suggest emailing them... their juice tends to be more bakery, sweets and custard types. Unless its just not your flavor preference; I would let them know...

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What flavors?

But regarding the bad taste I would suggest emailing them... their juice tends to be more bakery, sweets and custard types. Unless its just not your flavor preference; I would let them know...

I have to look, but the Spoon licker was memorable :( I waited 4 weeks for a proper steeping, so it's not easy to complain so late after the purchase, even if I should do it.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to look, but the Spoon licker was memorable :( I waited 4 weeks for a proper steeping, so it's not easy to complain so later after the purchase, even if I should do it.

wow vince, i would definitely let them know you are unhappy. must be some sort of fluke, cause spoon licker is one of my faves.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have to look, but the Spoon licker was memorable :( I waited 4 weeks for a proper steeping, so it's not easy to complain so later after the purchase, even if I should do it.

I personally always let vendors know. Whether the juice just isnt for me or there is something wrong I give them the heads up. If by chance there is something wrong- they won't know unless you tell them. Plus they recommend steeping so they probably understand if you waited this long to try them. Let us know what you ordered and what you thought...

Last edited:

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally always let vendors know. Whether the juice just isnt for me or there is something wrong I give them the heads up. If by chance there is something wrong- they won't know unless you tell them. Plus they reccomend steeping so they probably understand if you waited this long to try them. Let us know what you ordered and what you thought...
OK. And there are a couple I didn't try. I will keep in touch.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
pretty good, trying to get sam back over here. he is being all stuck up and stuff. View attachment 13121

Yeah- the ECF gods grilled me a while back because they wanted to make sure I didn't work for ITC---which I don't...blah blah blah. What I think happened is someone else made a neg comparison against NT and it pissed them off. I have to be so careful. I am afraid to share stuff I find out from the ITC business page for fear that they will interpret it wrong...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah- the ECF gods grilled me a while back because they wanted to make sure I didn't work for ITC---which I don't...blah blah blah. What I think happened is someone else made a neg comparison against NT and it pissed them off. I have to be so careful. I am afraid to share stuff I find out from the ITC business page for fear that they will interpret it wrong...

tell me about it.....i just got banned from there the other day. :p

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow vince, i would definitely let them know you are unhappy. must be some sort of fluke, cause spoon licker is one of my faves.
If you say it's one of your favorites... then I trust you. Probably just a human error :)

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you says it's one of your favorites... then I trust you. Probably just a human error :)

yeah, oh and just so ya know.....i am not a spokesperson for ITC, paid or unpaid. ;)

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, oh and just so ya know.....i am not a spokesperson for ITC, paid or unpaid. ;)
You and Sarah are the good wives of ITC, right ? ;) No. I'm kidding :) I will take as a fact that you are not a spokesperson.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
pretty good, trying to get sam back over here. he is being all stuck up and stuff. View attachment 13121

watching_you_smiley_emoticon.gif

:p

CAM00183.jpg

all mini, all itc ;)

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Is there a current coupon code. I tried ITC10 but it was no go. Prices are cheap anyway without a code but thought if there was a code it would be win win.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is there a current coupon code. I tried ITC10 but it was no go. Prices are cheap anyway without a code but thought if there was a code it would be win win.

Unless there is a flash sale (usually during a holiday) they do not do coupon codes.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been wanting to try the CinnaGram Custard. This will be on order next week:)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well i couldn't even wait a full week to try out the Lemon Custard Bar.. Loaded my subtank and at 30watts this juice is amazing!

The Spoon licker OG needs some more time to steep but I also tried the Berserker which is really good as well (very good caramel)

I will be letting the rest of what I got steep for awhile more, but I'm very impressed with the shipping, prices and everything else - will be ordering again very soon!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well i couldn't even wait a full week to try out the Lemon Custard Bar.. Loaded my subtank and at 30watts this juice is amazing!

The Spoon licker OG needs some more time to steep but I also tried the Berserker which is really good as well (very good caramel)

I will be letting the rest of what I got steep for awhile more, but I'm very impressed with the shipping, prices and everything else - will be ordering again very soon!
you don't think berserker tastes like a mudslide??? Lemon Custard is one of my favorites and don't forget to try bananaberry dream!!!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you don't think berserker tastes like a mudslide??? Lemon Custard is one of my favorites and don't forget to try bananaberry dream!!!

I tasted caramel more than anything.. maybe its just my taste buds.. but I also feel like it might need to steep for another week or so.. it's still good just not as mudslidey as I expected

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tasted caramel more than anything.. maybe its just my taste buds.. but I also feel like it might need to steep for another week or so.. it's still good just not as mudslidey as I expected
I usually order when I have 4 60ml and 2 30 ml left so they steep a good 2 weeks. As an x bartender I so taste the mudslide LOL

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I usually order when I have 4 60ml and 2 30 ml left so they steep a good 2 weeks. As an x bartender I so taste the mudslide LOL

As I expected - it's probably just me lol. I'll revisit it in a couple more weeks and see if it changes

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got my first order thanks to their giveaway page.
won a bottle of spoonlicker v2.
sooo tasty.
ordered a 120 ml and it is just as tasty. I don't know if I can let it steep without drinking it...
also got a 15 ml of spoonlicker og & Strawberry Shortcake. The og is good, I like v2 better though. And I think the Shortcake will be better after a steep.
great deal! I'll be ordering more.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I am addicted to berserker....to me taste like a Tootsie Roll :) surprisingly I really like the Dew Cream....Nilla Gorilla was OK, and Spoon Licker and Lemon Bar are in regular rotation with bigger bottles. Maybe I will try that bananaberry, what else was good?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am addicted to berserker....to me taste like a Tootsie Roll :) surprisingly I really like the Dew Cream....Nilla Gorilla was OK, and Spoon Licker and Lemon Bar are in regular rotation with bigger bottles. Maybe I will try that bananaberry, what else was good?
Black and Blue cheese YUMMMMY

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love c#3 and cinnagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is the cinnagram more cinnamon or graham? or is it pretty even.. I was going to order it but afraid it would be heavy on the cinnamon like a lot of places

VU Sponsors