Become a Patron!

Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want to share an awesome juice company that I have absolutely fallen in love with, ITC VAPES.

First I will share a little background. I am the type that is always in search for the BEST juice but at a reasonable price. I started out with Vape dudes and MBV. Vape Dudes was good but too expensive in my opinion. I used MBV for quite a while especially in the beginning when I first started vaping. Once I moved on I tried Yaeliq and I was a loyal customer for over a year. Other juices I used to order from were Mister-E, greenmans, mountain oak-- just to name a few. I loved Yaeliq, they have great choices, prices and wonderful customer service but after a while I found myself still wanting something else….something more.

I have quite a few friends that kept suggesting ITC Vapes and for quite a while I kept resisting. Once I find a company I tend to stay loyal. One day I finally decided to order some 15mL’s to try it out. My husband and I were immediately blown away. I never noticed how harsh other juices were until I tried ITC Vapes. You can tell that they put so much thought and time into their juices, unlike some places that just flavor their juice, this company actually puts a lot into their blends. Just recently they decided to drop their prices to be competitive with one of the cheapest and well known juice companies. There is a coupon code for an additional 10% off (ITC10) and here are the prices: 15mL: $4.99 30mL: $7.99 120mL: $19.99.

I am only sharing this because I don’t think you should have to pay expensive prices for premium juice and I found a company that fits that bill. There are no other motives other than wanting to share a gem that I have found. I have not tried a juice that isn’t awesome. There are a few that aren’t my cup of tea but never tried one that I thought was bad. My ADV’s are Dirty Dutchman, Black and Blue Cheesecake, Heavens Bounty, Black Magic and Spoon licker. They recently came out with any new flavors and can‘t wait to try them. At the prices they have now- its worth a try. You won’t be disappointed if you try their juice!!! Just google "itcvapes".

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What are their $&H charges?

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
$2 something--- unless it's a big order and it's like $7 for priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what??? not link. now I have to use Bing or google. damn, I got lazy in my old age.
Thanks for info, I have never heard of them, but for those prices and shipping, I may have to try them....

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dirty Dutchman is pipe tobacco with chocolate (not crappy tasting chocolate) and a touch of caramel.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sounds like I will have to look them up. Never heard of them before but the prices sound nice.

what is the steep time after you get it or are they good to go.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I vape them as soon as I get them. I buy 120mLs that are usually gone within 2-3 weeks. They are great out of the box. The ones I have let steep taste awesome steeped. Mine usually don't last that long.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, checking out the site, damn, those are great prices....

going to order a couple and check them out and if you are right, bigger bottles after I try the smaller ones....

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some are actually on a special sale right now 2.99/15ml but the regular prices are what I listed in the OP.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
any discount codes????

if not answer does not matter....

ordering anyway...

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I did notice the price difference, was wondering why but will not look a gift horse in the mouth..

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
code not good, but that is ok

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks sarahh for the heads up, I did mention your name in comments, if that helps you at all.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
His prices used to be higher and just within the last month lowered them to make them affordable to everyone. Matched with MBV but well surpassed in quality. Don't let the low price scare you- if you think what it actually costs to make juice he is just being reasonable :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
order placed.

Low prices for a great juice is awesome. I have found some little venders that make juice as well as the so called big dollar venders. Price to me, does not tell you how good a juice is. Most are over hyped and not that much better than others. I go by other vapors advice or word of mouth than reviewers who may have ties or got the juice free to review.

Always nice to hear about a new to me good vender..

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thank you, sarah. always looking for good inexpensive juice. will give them a look see. :)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can mention me but I don't get anything for it- but feel free to. I'll check on the coupon code. It worked yesterday.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No biggy for today, prices were low enough that a would not make that big of a difference. still thanks for it....

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's ITC and then the number 10 "ITC10"

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
While the sale is going on the 10% coupon is disabled.

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOVE LOVE LOVE THis JUICE!!!!! Been my go to juice for almost 8 months now. I have tried many other juices and for the $$ this is ther best by far. Only other juices I like as much as ITC are 18$ ++ per 30 ml.....

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Please don't be shy- come back and tell me how u like it :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a Dirty Dutchman and Turkish blend. Eager to try 'em! :)

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is one shipping rate available for *****, Wisconsin, United States.
  • Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority) at $5.99

Yikes. Great prices on the juice, not so much on the shipping.

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is one shipping rate available for *****, Wisconsin, United States.
  • Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority) at $5.99

Yikes. Great prices on the juice, not so much on the shipping.
I think this could be due to order size. when I order small batches I get the option but if it goes over a certain amount I think it is cheaper to ship priority then standard.

As for paypal, It IS against the TOS of paypal to purchase any nicotine products. That is why most vendors do not accept it.

I hope to have my order of new flavors soon to try. The samples I had a while back were amazing so I have very high hopes. Reviews to come asap :D

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounded so good I had to go give them a try, and like your review the site has a lot of
good reviews as well. Thanks for sharing yours, it made me go over :p.
So I picked up some, Spoon Licker OG and Black Magic. I also used the discount code and it worked
just fine. I really do like "some" of the high end juices but the prices are just overboard
(well, for me anyway) and as a DIY'er as well, I just have a hard time justifying it.
I'll let you know what I think, (high hopes ;))

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Black Magic is my husbands fav juice. I never got into DIY- but there is a dig gap between cost of making juice and and what some people charge. I understand that the juice makers need to make profit- but with some they go over board... I can't wait to hear what you think about the juices :) Spoonlicker V2 is one of my favs (OG just has less strawberry).

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok you sold me.. going to order next week and check it out.. for the price you cant go wrong..

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh good then I picked the right one in the Spoonlicker OG. I much prefer a subtle fruit flavor,
in the back ground. Should be good.

It is truly hard to express the quality and flavor that make ITC what it is. I have been through 100's of flavors and lots of vendors, and I have yet to come across a juice that has made me stop looking for new juice until I found ITC. To be honest for the time, complexity and smoothness of these concoctions you would think that they'd be 2 to 3 times as expensive.

So far my top picks are Dragon Fire, Jack-o-lantern, and FuFu juice with still a few more to try out. Just can't get enough.

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have had 11 of the new flavors and still have not found one that I dont love. He must be INSANE for not charging more :D

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone else tried their juices they ordered? I would love to hear what you guys think.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone else tried their juices they ordered? I would love to hear what you guys think.
USPS botched delivery of my order, but it should arrive today. Looking forward to it!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Turkish is pretty bad-ass! :) Really liking the taste and aroma ... glad I picked it. In a couple of days, I'll put the Dirty Dutchman ...
1-05-Austin-Powers-in-Goldmember.png
... in the tank ;)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Moecat you have your steeping backwards :) Turkish smoothes out a lot with steeping and dutch is ready to rock immediately after a heavy duty shaking. Hope you like!
Good to know. I actually tried the Turkish Blend right out of the envelope. The finish tended to be on the stronger side for me yesterday, but is definitely mellower today.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just started vaping the Dirty Dutchman - zeer decadente! :)

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome!! This juice is so good and so affordable it should be shouted from the rooftops!!!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my order, letting it breath then will drip and most likely let them steep a week, just to see.
Looking forward to testing them later today..

VU Sponsors