Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have a 3oml, coming with my 120. this will be the first time that i try to speed steep something. cuz i wants to try that juice!
peace_pipe_smiley.gif

trying to figure out which tank to try the monkey cake in. that'll be a place holder for the nilla gorilla. then i can figure which gets the honors of a 120ml bottle. :)

if not both. ;)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I read that Apple buns is good right away but changes over time. 50/50 or max?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I read that Apple buns is good right away but changes over time. 50/50 or max?

i get 50/50, cuz i use naughties with bvc. my apples will have to wait for a tank, lol!

too much juice,not enough tanks!
smoking_hookah.gif

might have to put some bvc's in my et-s's. :p

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just FYI Lemon Custard Bar was OK in a Polycarbonate (Plastic) tank, no cracks or melt downs
"Looking forward to hopefully catching there next sale

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i get 50/50, cuz i use naughties with bvc. my apples will have to wait for a tank, lol!

too much juice,not enough tanks!
smoking_hookah.gif

might have to put some bvc's in my et-s's. :p
I have a nautilus which I use occasionally :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a nautilus which I use occasionally :)

i have 14 on batts, plus 2 mini naughties.

it's not enough, though! :p

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i have 14 on batts, plus 2 mini naughties.

it's not enough, though! :p
I used to be like that with carto tanks. But with 2-4 mods. Now I have mods with drippers. 8 set up but mainly use like 4 of them.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to be like that with carto tanks. But with 2-4 mods. Now I have mods with drippers. 8 set up but mainly use like 4 of them.

i'm a glutton. all of mine are on mods. :)

CAM00077.jpg

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

too lazy to change tanks all the time. :p

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received Vapemail, too :)

b5f1a6f2c6c5d6ccbde8b9f3a4008969.jpg

I'm loving the Apple buns foob and I haven't even speed steeped anything yet.

Last edited:

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received Vapemail, too :)

b5f1a6f2c6c5d6ccbde8b9f3a4008969.jpg

I'm living the Apple buns foob and I haven't even speed steeped anything yet.

i figured, seeing how i've ignored Luke's speed steeping recommendation, i would do it this time.

gonna try pudding #9 in the morning. maybe, just maybe, nilla gorilla, too.;)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well, i thought i was going to use the tank with MILK in it, to vape the pudding#9. couldn't do it! i'm really liking MILK.

had to swap the black and blue cheesecake out.still trying to dial it in.

Alright Sarah, you talked me into it. I took the "uber-plunge!" I'm a vaping baby (a vabey....lol). Just started a little over three weeks ago. It has absolutely blew my mind and rocked my world. I had purchased a Blu e-cig over a year ago and hated the blasted thing. I only used it when visiting my wife's parents to keep the nic urges in check (her dad is a heart doctor.....NOT a fan of smoking). I finally walked into a local Vape shop and started checking out the gear. I walked out with a Segelei Zmax mod and a Kanger tank with a couple of basic tobacco juices (shop juice). And that was that! I had one cig that evening and haven't touched another one since. So I have tried a few different juices out (VERY few) and am currently using the Helios stuff (I really like all their flavors). After doing some homework online, I found your thread on here and on the e-cig forums. So I placed a big $40 order with ITCVapes and have a whole bunch of stuff on the way. But that's not all. The 15th is my birthday and I decided to celebrate my now amazing pack-a-day-Marlboro-lights-defeat. So I just jumped down the rabbit hole. I ordered an IPV3 with a Tugboat (well, a clone) and a FoggerV5. I know....I'm out of control. If the postal Gods don't drop the ball, everything (and the ITC Juice) should all be here Saturday. I'm super pumped. I've never built a coil or even tried a draw over 15 watts, but I can already tell it's where I should be heading. I'm already pushing my current mod as high as it will go and I want warmer vapes with flavor (could care less about the clouds - but it's a cool bonus). So Hopefully I will have my mind blown by this little ITCVapes experience. ;)

This is my first post, so you guys go easy on me. I have a question about Juice at higher watts. I actually didn't discover that folks who drip/rebuild at higher power usually use lower nic levels because of harshness. I actually started my adventures at 12mg because I didn't know any better. I figured middle of the road was good. Now I've discovered that's kind of low for a pack-a-day smoker. But it seems just fine to me! When I ordered the ITCVapes stuff, I went with 12mg, but now I'm worried that it's gonna take my head off trying to drip it or use in the fogger at 30 or 40 watts. Have I made a huge boo boo? Is it really that harsh?

Anyhow, thanks for the info about this vendor. I hope I love it and I'll prob never even try the expensive stuff out of fear that I would like it more. Those prices are just what I was looking for. After 16 years of trying to quit smoking.....I'm just so happy to be here now.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Alright Sarah, you talked me into it. I took the "uber-plunge!" I'm a vaping baby (a vabey....lol). Just started a little over three weeks ago. It has absolutely blew my mind and rocked my world. I had purchased a Blu e-cig over a year ago and hated the blasted thing. I only used it when visiting my wife's parents to keep the nic urges in check (her dad is a heart doctor.....NOT a fan of smoking). I finally walked into a local Vape shop and started checking out the gear. I walked out with a Segelei Zmax mod and a Kanger tank with a couple of basic tobacco juices (shop juice). And that was that! I had one cig that evening and haven't touched another one since. So I have tried a few different juices out (VERY few) and am currently using the Helios stuff (I really like all their flavors). After doing some homework online, I found your thread on here and on the e-cig forums. So I placed a big $40 order with ITCVapes and have a whole bunch of stuff on the way. But that's not all. The 15th is my birthday and I decided to celebrate my now amazing pack-a-day-Marlboro-lights-defeat. So I just jumped down the rabbit hole. I ordered an IPV3 with a Tugboat (well, a clone) and a FoggerV5. I know....I'm out of control. If the postal Gods don't drop the ball, everything (and the ITC Juice) should all be here Saturday. I'm super pumped. I've never built a coil or even tried a draw over 15 watts, but I can already tell it's where I should be heading. I'm already pushing my current mod as high as it will go and I want warmer vapes with flavor (could care less about the clouds - but it's a cool bonus). So Hopefully I will have my mind blown by this little ITCVapes experience. ;)

This is my first post, so you guys go easy on me. I have a question about Juice at higher watts. I actually didn't discover that folks who drip/rebuild at higher power usually use lower nic levels because of harshness. I actually started my adventures at 12mg because I didn't know any better. I figured middle of the road was good. Now I've discovered that's kind of low for a pack-a-day smoker. But it seems just fine to me! When I ordered the ITCVapes stuff, I went with 12mg, but now I'm worried that it's gonna take my head off trying to drip it or use in the fogger at 30 or 40 watts. Have I made a huge boo boo? Is it really that harsh?

Anyhow, thanks for the info about this vendor. I hope I love it and I'll prob never even try the expensive stuff out of fear that I would like it more. Those prices are just what I was looking for. After 16 years of trying to quit smoking.....I'm just so happy to be here now.

Did you order 50/50 or max vg? Bc I recommend max vg for dripping ideally. Congrats on kicking the habit. It wasn't easy to forget the ciggs until we went to dripping. I love warm vapes. I run my ipv to the max

I just went with the default 50/50. I literally have no idea what I'm doing. I watched a ton of YouTube videos and folks wrapping coils using rebuildables. Nothing too scary. I'm a bit of a tinkerer, so it's actually something I would prob enjoy. It doesn't look any worse than restringing an electric guitar. ;)

I'm sure I'll have to dabble and experiment to figure out what I'm after. No worries there. That looks like part of the fun! I'm sure even at 50/50 I should get a bit more "flava-splosion" happening. I hope. Maybe? Oh (I'm full of questions), should I actually buy some of the fancy cotton before it all shows up? Does it really make that big of a difference?

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just went with the default 50/50. I literally have no idea what I'm doing. I watched a ton of YouTube videos and folks wrapping coils using rebuildables. Nothing too scary. I'm a bit of a tinkerer, so it's actually something I would prob enjoy. It doesn't look any worse than restringing an electric guitar. ;)

I'm sure I'll have to dabble and experiment to figure out what I'm after. No worries there. That looks like part of the fun! I'm sure even at 50/50 I should get a bit more "flava-splosion" happening. I hope. Maybe? Oh (I'm full of questions), should I actually buy some of the fancy cotton before it all shows up? Does it really make that big of a difference?

Regular organic cotton is fine but the first few times you redrip you might taste the cotton taste. I use the pads now. I would suggest getting a big bag of organic cotton to start out and once you set in and feel comfortable then order some fancy cotton :) I notice with the fancy cotton you don't get the cotton taste as much in the beginning and the pads vs balls- pad are much more no fuss to deal with.

Vendors do or should compensate the flavor levels when there is a higher vg level. If you like the flavors from itc I suggest you try max vg. It's smoother and easier on the throat compared to higher pg when it comes to dripping but indeed some people are fine with 50/50.

Regular organic cotton is fine but the first few times you redrip you might taste the cotton taste. I use the pads now. I would suggest getting a big bag of organic cotton to start out and once you set in and feel comfortable then order some fancy cotton :) I notice with the fancy cotton you don't get the cotton taste as much in the beginning and the pads vs balls- pad are much more no fuss to deal with.

Vendors do or should compensate the flavor levels when there is a higher vg level. If you like the flavors from itc I suggest you try max vg. It's smoother and easier on the throat compared to higher pg when it comes to dripping but indeed some people are fine with 50/50.

Allrighty....I'll grab some of the premium fluffy stuff then. Thanks a bunch for all the help and sharing the vendor info!

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Allrighty....I'll grab some of the premium fluffy stuff then. Thanks a bunch for all the help and sharing the vendor info!
No problem, ask away. And don't be a stranger once you try the juice. Remover that fresh made juices are better with age. I try them right away but hold off final judgement till the 2-3 week mark. But that's more important with higher vg.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the vanilla cupcake is delish after a couple weeks of steeping. really love it. ♥

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the vanilla cupcake is delish after a couple weeks of steeping. really love it. ♥

you should try pudding#9 and melon twist. :)

but, not, you know, together. ;)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you should try pudding#9 and melon twist. :)

but, not, you know, together. ;)

i have some melon twist, but haven't tried it as of yet. the pudding is on my "to get" list. :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have some melon twist, but haven't tried it as of yet. the pudding is on my "to get" list. :)

give it a good steep. it has gobs of flavor.

i almost want to tell you to get milk. it's pretty close to mbv whipped cream. more flavor, but not as sweet.

i just got a new naughty, i think, and i want to try my nilla gorilla, but Sarah says that apple buns is really, really good.

i think i just need more tanks! :p

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
black20 for 20% off on black friday.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Liking the Dragon's Dew so far :)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hey Sarah. how are you exams going?

Just finished up yesterday. I did well in most of my classes but I took too many intense classes the spread me too thin. So I am going to adjust fire and get out of the mindset that I need to take a full classload until I am through all of my anatomy classes. It would be one thing if I was single and without children but that is not the case so I need to remind myself not to over commit again.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered a120ml bottle of dirty Dutchman and vanilla ButterCream cupcake both VG max..placed the order today so I hope it gets here in southern California soon..a long ways from NY for sure!..I hope I like this juice...

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just finished up yesterday. I did well in most of my classes but I took too many intense classes the spread me too thin. So I am going to adjust fire and get out of the mindset that I need to take a full classload until I am through all of my anatomy classes. It would be one thing if I was single and without children but that is not the case so I need to remind myself not to over commit again.

i hope you aced everything! ;)

Kelli mentioned samoan, somewhere. just filled up a tank, the other day. omg! :eek:

tons of flavor! :D

just realized i'm almost out of melon twist. o_O

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i hope you aced everything! ;)

Kelli mentioned samoan, somewhere. just filled up a tank, the other day. omg! :eek:

tons of flavor! :D

just realized i'm almost out of melon twist. o_O

I haven't had Samoan in quite a while. I guess I should add a bottle next time I order. It was a really good flavor.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't had Samoan in quite a while. I guess I should add a bottle next time I order. It was a really good flavor.

it's so good, i just ordered a 120 mil bottle. ;)

along with some melon twist and apple buns. :p

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Currently I am vaping Nilla, P#9 and C#3 :)

in my 3 Atlantis's, i have sweet blue, V2 and black and blue cheesecake.

but i have beserker on my vaporshark and 4 iSticks with OG, pudding #9, milk and samoan.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its been awhile since I posted here but wondering what everyone is doing...what do you think about the new custards??? and have you guys seen the giveaway on here?

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the juices I have tried so far. Looking to check out Winter Breeze. I have an addiction for a creamy blueberry vape. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its been awhile since I posted here but wondering what everyone is doing...what do you think about the new custards??? and have you guys seen the giveaway on here?

hi Sarah! i'm vaping custard #3, although i like pudding #9 better. ;)

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
what's a closed group? i see you made it in.
All it means is that the only people who can see the posts are the ones in it. Just click the join button. The group is just starting up. :) it would be cool to have sambuca there!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will be trying Spoon Licker OG and Munchies for my first time when the package arrives. Tropical Leaves is my one constant that I always get when I re-order.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All it means is that the only people who can see the posts are the ones in it. Just click the join button. The group is just starting up. :) it would be cool to have sambuca there!

you'll only see me beg for a peanut butter flavor and a root beer flavor. :p

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you'll only see me beg for a peanut butter flavor and a root beer flavor.
Yep! Please do... I would really dig a root beer float flavor. And peanut butter! United we are!!! And the group is a great vehicle for that...

VU Sponsors