Become a Patron!

Post a Picture Any Picture (that you took)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It’s pretty country there. I expected more beachy land but I like the lake and trees better. Thanks, it’s cool to see other places.
I live well inland in the country. Dont let the lakes fool you, it's a very dry region where I am. Those are water supply reservoirs that you can fish in, which I do. But its a beautiful place away from the hustle and bustle. Im near the centre of what is known as the Golden Triangle.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's ALIVEEEE. Lol
bec789c1c760e4aa938153dac1192926.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Bought a couple of trail cameras. So glad I did.
8d58c01e613e1ed0d9e66c043173a1bf.jpg

2fa2fb4f2ba9170c304bd3c8209eec8a.jpg

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Wow!... Stunning bucks you got there. And that coyote looks pretty healthy too. I love wildlife, I'll feed any stray that comes on my property. Along with the birds, ground critters, and deer. I have a game trail in my back yard that goes from the woods to my porch. Been wanting a trail cam, one of these days I'll be able to get one.

Thanks @Huckleberried :inlove: You know how much I love my critters!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Amber. No matter what I do they're cropped on the right. Can you see the entire pictures on yours?

It's always fucked up on my phone. I gave up trying to VU on my phone a long time ago, and just use the PC.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It’s lovely the way China is getting in on the act everywhere here, too. They’re producing fake eggs and some veg. :wth:

The salmon here is really high in mercury, so although folks still eat it, I wouldn’t touch it! Plus most other larger fish available here.

Here, where? We buy wild-caught frozen salmon from Alaska.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I finally have a pic to post in here: since June or July last year, after a diet adjustment, I've lost 11 lbs, and I am so freakin delighted, I had to take a selfie over my shoulder so I could see how it looks from the rear. :teehee: Not too shabby for 58 yrs old!

ME2-2.jpg

Andria

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well, I finally have a pic to post in here: since June or July last year, after a diet adjustment, I've lost 11 lbs, and I am so freakin delighted, I had to take a selfie over my shoulder so I could see how it looks from the rear. :teehee: Not too shabby for 58 yrs old!

View attachment 153707

Andria
Cool, a butt selfie. If your asking the question then the answer is no it doesn't.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
look'n good,. girl :)

Thx! I'm hoping we can get past this "Aha it's winter after all!" and get back to "hey, early spring!" so I can get outside and get some exercise, to help the front -- still got a TINY bit of belly/abdominal softness... though it's a good bit less than it was, thx to the weight loss. :)

Andria

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thx! I'm hoping we can get past this "Aha it's winter after all!" and get back to "hey, early spring!" so I can get outside and get some exercise, to help the front -- still got a TINY bit of belly/abdominal softness... though it's a good bit less than it was, thx to the weight loss. :)

Andria

you are welcome, thanx for the eye candy :)

if you want to stiffen up your belly = sit ups. get a milk crate, put a pillow/etc on it. put it in front of something heavy that you could put your feet under. then start doing sit ups. go as far back as you can. within 1 week you WILL notice a difference, a large difference.

now, please excuse me. i need to go find a milk crate.

i did sit ups years ago. i got up to 175 in a row. i may be able to do 5 now :giggle::facepalm::cry:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you are welcome, thanx for the eye candy :)

if you want to stiffen up your belly = sit ups. get a milk crate, put a pillow/etc on it. put it in front of something heavy that you could put your feet under. then start doing sit ups. go as far back as you can. within 1 week you WILL notice a difference, a large difference.

now, please excuse me. i need to go find a milk crate.

i did sit ups years ago. i got up to 175 in a row. i may be able to do 5 now :giggle::facepalm::cry:

True sit-ups are a problem for me, thx to the "surgical hernia" under my vertical c-sec scar. I *might* be able to do some almost-crunches, if I take it really easy and don't try to force it, but I really don't want my guts to come crashing thru into someplace they should never be. And from what I've read, it's really not possible to "lose the belly" just from sit-ups anyway; the best thing is just general improvement in fitness, and that I could certainly do, just from walking, but not when it's either really cold, or really humid -- thx to my asthma. The "belly" isn't really the problem -- it's the upper abdomen, which seems to be mainly a hereditary feature -- my mom had that kind of midriff bulge too.

Andria

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Doesn't what?

---

@Countrypami -- what image is that? All I can see is a gray circle with a dash in it.

Andria

Age old answer to the question that we guys learnt from those poor souls who went before us and didnt see the red light or hear the warning sirens and said "ummm, yeah, it kinda does"
But yours doesn't. Really!
Did I manage to dig my way out of that one?
Anyone? o_O

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
True sit-ups are a problem for me, thx to the "surgical hernia" under my vertical c-sec scar. I *might* be able to do some almost-crunches, if I take it really easy and don't try to force it, but I really don't want my guts to come crashing thru into someplace they should never be. And from what I've read, it's really not possible to "lose the belly" just from sit-ups anyway; the best thing is just general improvement in fitness, and that I could certainly do, just from walking, but not when it's either really cold, or really humid -- thx to my asthma. The "belly" isn't really the problem -- it's the upper abdomen, which seems to be mainly a hereditary feature -- my mom had that kind of midriff bulge too.

Andria

ok. well, be greatfull for what you do have, i wish my wife was in that good a shape. good luck with whatever you do. :)

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Age old answer to the question that we guys learnt from those poor souls who went before us and didnt see the red light or hear the warning sirens and said "ummm, yeah, it kinda does"
But yours doesn't. Really!
Did I manage to dig my way out of that one?
Anyone? o_O

yeah. can ya put that in english ?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ok. well, be greatfull for what you do have, i wish my wife was in that good a shape. good luck with whatever you do. :)

Yeah, I'm just tickled shitless that after about the first 8 lbs or so, the next 3 just kinda fell off by themselves -- a combo of 1) a slight speedup of my metabolism from losing the first 8 lbs (always had a metabolism on rocket-fuel when I was young, but it's slowed down a little since I've gotten past 45), 2) being so accustomed to my portion-control diet now that I really do get full from an amazingly small amount of food, and 3) recently having the flu -- which didn't hit my appetite too hard during the initial week, but then I had a day or two of my tummy not feeling so hot, so I ate even more sparingly and carefully for a few days.

Now I have my appetite back, but thx to the portion-control, hopefully I can just maintain, maybe lose about 2 more lbs... really want to get my weight to 128#.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I agree! I'm still wondering "it kinda does" what? and "it doesn't" what? Really not clear.

But what you said, about having a "nice butt"... I've always wondered... WHAT butt? I don't appear to have much of one at all! It's always been more or less like this...

tumblr_p9h438n3bR1vga2mio1_640.jpg

:facepalm:
Andria

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I agree! I'm still wondering "it kinda does" what? and "it doesn't" what? Really not clear.

But what you said, about having a "nice butt"... I've always wondered... WHAT butt? I don't appear to have much of one at all! It's always been more or less like this...

Andria
Her " Does my butt look big in this?"
Him "well, it kinda...........................
images (85).jpg
images (86).jpg
.....does?....doesn't?"
Her "It kinda WHAT.... .........
images (88).jpg

But it doesn't. :sad:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria

Andria, if you do some deep breathing, it helps. It takes a while, but it does build up your abdominal muscles. You can even do it sitting up and leaning against something.

It’s taking long slow inhales through your nose and exhaling through your mouth. When you inhale, expand your stomach like you’re filling it up with your breath.
When you exhale, do it from your lower abdomen up. In any event, it will help you breathe more deeply.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria

Nope, Andria. You’ve now got back, baby. As they say somewhere.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors