Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
YEP :giggle:

Happens to me in squonking once in a while - especially I'm waaaayyyyy to lazy to clean out the bottle, the tubing, squonk hole int he 510, etc
That sounds like a PITA. :gaah:

I've decided, here's the way I'm changing flavors. Have this juice that tastes like basically nothing, it's a Hangsen called "Green Dew." I thought it would taste like Mountain Dew so I could use it to mix with this 70/30 vg "Dino" mess that I can't vape. Well, I can use it like that, but I can also use about half a ml of it to clean out coils so I don't have to swap out them every time I change flavors.

Do you just hate getting juice on your hands? YUCK.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You ever get a tank full of juice, suddenly you don't like that juice so much, but you're too cheap to toss it,
Lannie makes lots of experimental juices, and some she doesn't end up liking, so they end up down here in the dungeon with me. I am working on a bottle of Snickers that she had in the back of the pantry from last year. It is so old now that it tastes rather like a tobacco mix. Sooner or later, I end up with a lot of rejects, but usually I can add a touch of this and a splash of that and make something tolerable out of it. I rarely pour anything out.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lannie makes lots of experimental juices, and some she doesn't end up liking, so they end up down here in the dungeon with me. I am working on a bottle of Snickers that she had in the back of the pantry from last year. It is so old now that it tastes rather like a tobacco mix. Sooner or later, I end up with a lot of rejects, but usually I can add a touch of this and a splash of that and make something tolerable out of it. I rarely pour anything out.
I don't blame you I can always doll something up and make it vapable

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
YEP :giggle:

Happens to me in squonking once in a while - especially I'm waaaayyyyy to lazy to clean out the bottle, the tubing, squonk hole int he 510, etc

You just described why I finally decided that squonking wasn't my thing. It's real easy to clean out an RDA and put a new wick, or even a new coil... but all that tubing and a PLASTIC bottle? Nah, I'm gonna have to pass; it's damned near impossible to get odors out of plastic, and that's IF they don't have a foul odor all their own... So many plastics do.

Andria

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you feel better than before you made changes? That is what counts the most :)

I felt way better after making the changes, and I totally agree that's the most important thing. I made three changes at once so I don't know for sure which made the most difference, but I'm pretty sure losing 80 pounds holds the top spot :). Next is probably eating something about every 2 1/2 - 3 hours through the day. I don't have diabetes but I still feel my energy level stays more even through the day and I think that's why.

I'd heard of Paleo but thought it was way too extreme - but when I was told by DRs (which I rarely pay attention too but...) that I had to give up all processed foods, starch, and all wheats and grains, dairy, etc. I was lost as hell and pissed off too

When looking for recipes for stuff I could eat on the internet, Paleo recipes came up time and time again. Finally broke down and bought the book; the theory made total sense to me and the only thing I had to give up from what I already was not allowed to eat was legumes.

One of the many things I love about Paleo is I don't worry about fat or anything like that - as long as I stay in the Paleo food groups, I eat as much or as little as I want of whatever I want

If it's working for you, it's right for you! And if you like what you're doing it's also way easier to stick with it. Rock on Lucy :cheers:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I felt way better after making the changes, and I totally agree that's the most important thing. I made three changes at once so I don't know for sure which made the most difference, but I'm pretty sure losing 80 pounds holds the top spot :). Next is probably eating something about every 2 1/2 - 3 hours through the day. I don't have diabetes but I still feel my energy level stays more even through the day and I think that's why.

If it's working for you, it's right for you! And if you like what you're doing it's also way easier to stick with it. Rock on Lucy :cheers:
Hey Ryedan, how's your night going buddy

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Ryedan, how's your night going buddy

Pretty good here Jimi. Just getting caught up since my last visit. Had the day off and tomorrow too which is nice. Took the pooch for a brisk 1 hour walk earlier and she's pooped now :giggle:

Hope all is well with you too my friend!

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you everyone. Tonight two of my three kids have been in the ER in different cities. My son just had that car wreck on Saturday and he had to go back to be checked for continuing breathing problems. When it rains...

That sucks nadalama! Best wishes to you and yours. I hope everyone is doing OK tonight.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty good here Jimi. Just getting caught up since my last visit. Had the day off and tomorrow too which is nice. Took the pooch for a brisk 1 hour walk earlier and she's pooped now :giggle:

Hope all is well with you too my friend!
Yes days off are golden. I am hanging in there my friend and trying to get my knee patched up to where I can hobble a bit better, it's hell getting old.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes days off are golden. I am hanging in there my friend and trying to get my knee patched up to where I can hobble a bit better, it's hell getting old.

Didn't know you're having knee problems and I wish you all the best with it. I had a badly arthritis ruined hip replaced last year and after a heck of a lot of exercise it's coming along nicely now. Hang in there Jimi!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was in Ecuador last week...had to return due to some business problems. I'm heading back in a couple weeks.

Hope it smooths out for ya - how's the shack coming along? You whip those contractors into shape?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope it smooths out for ya - how's the shack coming along? You whip those contractors into shape?
That is another "issue"...they'd be done if the GF kept her Yap closed.....:devil:.....:vino:

BUT....found another 55 hectors really close for less than 50K....damn good price.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Damn, their pushing electrical testing equip.....:wave:

https://www.testo.com/en-US/ .....................:confetti::stars2::confetti:

That's even funnier - it's never occurred to me to google what they are spamming, lol

I see they even have Testo Smart Probes - might appeal to the folks obsessed with being kidnapped and probed by aliens

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's even funnier - it's never occurred to me to google what they are spamming, lol

I see they even have Testo Smart Probes - might appeal to the folks obsessed with being kidnapped and probed by aliens
Indeed....perhaps Bob could clue us in.......

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You must live out in the middle of nowhere like we do. It's a 1.5 hour drive to anywhere.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I had a scrumptious dinner, too! Made a Brunswick stew today and hubbs brought me Rocky Road for dessert. Do non-Virginians know Brunswick stew?

Have to work in the office tomorrow. Meh. Other than that, doing well, thanks.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Never thought to ask before, but...what's everyone vaping tonight?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a scrumptious dinner, too! Made a Brunswick stew today and hubbs brought me Rocky Road for dessert. Do non-Virginians know Brunswick stew?

Have to work in the office tomorrow. Meh. Other than that, doing well, thanks.
Have relatives in VA and know Brunswick Stew.

VU Sponsors