Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been a long night ..
Went to the hospital after work to visit the grandma. Her health has been deteriorating since she’s went in yesterday. We knew there was an infection and the latest was some of her major organs were failing. Lots of family came to bid goodbyes as she peacefully passed tonight.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I’m gonna be on sparingly these next couple of day while dealing with arrangements and family gatherings. Be popping in here and there to get the mind off things..

As far as the job, I’m gonna take it and make the switch in April. It just makes sense too, it is a real generous offer.
Sorry to hear that choder, at least she is not suffering and at peace my friend

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These are ours.
0ddba4cd39e7fdeac7546d93a4b351d8.jpg
0eeaa331c6fbac7bdab493dd5b5e1fb0.jpg

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use to get leg cramps that were equal to a severe heart attack in the legs, it had quinine in it and was the best I ever hadm
Yeah, until they took the quinine sulfate off the market in the US

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh gosh Draco just saw you fell on the ice. Sheesh glad you are up and recovering. Had to be sore as hell. Friend just fractured her hip that way, and she is only in her 30s!! So horrible.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh gosh Draco just saw you fell on the ice. Sheesh glad you are up and recovering. Had to be sore as hell. Friend just fractured her hip that way, and she is only in her 30s!! So horrible.
I should have been paying better attention, but that ice was so clear, I thought I was stepping on the gravel under it. I did not see any ice at all, but I suppose it doesn't help that I am [legally] blind in one eye. Feet were suddenly in the air just like a Wylie Coyote cartoon, then I was lying on the ice and snow, trying not to cry, and wondering if I could even get up. I am too damn stubborn to stay down, however, and you probably back-read all the other crap that is wrong with this old body. But there was stuff that needed doing and I would not let my kitty miss his Vet appointment, so get yer tired old ass up off the ground and get on with it. I hurt like hell all day, but when I got home, I smeared Lannie's Fire and Ice all over and got significant relief. The pain is not entirely gone, but I can live with it without bitching too much.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I haven't heard about it, tell me what and where it is
All the schools are having a walk out because of the Florida shooting a few weeks ago. For the ones who were murdered and to show that ALL kids are for gun control.

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
All the schools are having a walk out because of the Florida shooting a few weeks ago. For the ones who were murdered and to show that ALL kids are for gun control.

or ALL are brainwashed by the teachers!
Its was a horrible horrible tragedy and yet all they got out of it was gun control? omg I better not get started. (Im also from florida)

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I assume that was tongue-in-cheek, because I do not know even one kid who is for the kind of gun control they are currently pushing.
And here I thought gun control meant only aiming at what you want to destroy. That being said, I ain't fired a shot in about 25 years.

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I shoot on occasion but not often like I used to. Have a son in law enforcement who is an avid collector. My husband and I have quite a few we've accumulated over the years. EVen that ar15, which is overkill for sure and maybe shouldnt be sold but a bit late for that

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I shoot on occasion but not often like I used to. Have a son in law enforcement who is an avid collector. My husband and I have quite a few we've accumulated over the years. EVen that ar15, which is overkill for sure and maybe shouldnt be sold but a bit late for that
Normally, I only shot food such as rabbits. Only once did I have to shoot at another person.

VU Sponsors