Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Surprises me that they actually forecast 30 mph. :) But, of course, they are forecasting only 15 mph for tonight and it is about 30 out there with a nasty thunderstorm going on at the moment.
Surprised me too, I've never seen anything (guessed) above 20-mph in your area......:teehee:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How was your day?

My daughter and her two girls flew to AZ last night, will be here till Thursday....SO, I was busy all day.....:)
Children and grandchildren always make for a busy day. ;) My day was pretty boring because I didn't do squat. No, not raining, and the only excuse I have is that I don't have enough energy to get out of my own way. Wish I had some way to pep myself up. The positive mental attitude routine just isn't enough to overcome the pain lately. :(

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully the bobcat will be completed soon, you need a little time working while sitting.....altho not getting jacked around while running the bobcat would be a plus.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, just remembered that I asked Lannie about her juice recipes and she said she originally sent them all to you via PM, so they should still be on your VU account unless you deleted them.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was searching through my gmail the other day looking for them, for some reason I thought she emailed though g-mail.
Hmmmm... I remember sending you the Butterbeer and Scotchcake recipes by posting to this thread, so that would make them kinda hard to find, but I somehow doubt either of us used e-mail for that stuff. I tend to reserve that for really personal things that I don't even want the forum to keep a copy of.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmmm... I remember sending you the Butterbeer and Scotchcake recipes by posting to this thread, so that would make them kinda hard to find, but I somehow doubt either of us used e-mail for that stuff. I tend to reserve that for really personal things that I don't even want the forum to keep a copy of.
I have those two recipes memorized.......:vino:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rained a couple times, but not all day. We got lucky that a couple severe thunderstorms parted the red sea... well, one slipped by on one side of us and another on the other side of us and they stormed the hell out of both sides, but not on us. Wind blew like hell and a few raindrops, but the bad ass shit missed us.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rained a couple times, but not all day. We got lucky that a couple severe thunderstorms parted the red sea... well, one slipped by on one side of us and another on the other side of us and they stormed the hell out of both sides, but not on us. Wind blew like hell and a few raindrops, but the bad ass shit missed us.
You lucked out, now that's odd......:)

Looks like it's windy tho......:sad:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Supposed to be 110 tomorrow, not sure how many more days like this I can take.......altho duh 110+/-"s really didn't begin until August, I just can't handle it any longer.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It i'll cool down in Sept.....I just hope really fast.....:cry:
September is less than a week away... already cooling down here. High was only 72 and right at the moment, it is 53. Brrrrrrrr...... I had to wear a jacket when I went to the gate to meet the UPS guy today... not just because it was raining but because the rain was fucking freezing cold.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
September is less than a week away... already cooling down here. High was only 72 and right at the moment, it is 53. Brrrrrrrr...... I had to wear a jacket when I went to the gate to meet the UPS guy today... not just because it was raining but because the rain was fucking freezing cold.
Yeah, it said in the upper 40's yesterday, but they changed it to the low 50's.....hopefully it stays in the 60's until about January.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You must have got some things accomplished today with that nice weather?
Just filling feed bins and stuffing turmeric capsules. It was windier than hell. Seemed strange to have blue sky and wind like a full-blown storm.

I took one step forward and two back today
Sorry it was so hard on ya. Try to hang in there amigo.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found some really good fresh turmeric, been putting a big chunk of the root in my smoothies. Amazing how good the fresh turmeric tastes compared to the dry.....the dry seems to be way too strong for me. But if your swallowing the caps it wouldn't make a difference.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I buy bags of turmeric powder (no additives like the sand they fill in the pre-made capsules) and stuff the capsules to about 500 mg, and we each take a couple of those twice a day. Seems to help.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I buy bags of turmeric powder (no additives like the sand they fill in the pre-made capsules) and stuff the capsules to about 500 mg, and we each take a couple of those twice a day. Seems to help.
It's damn good for the body....I been making smoothies with mango pineapple spinach carrots and BIG chunk of Turmeric....tastes really good and just makes my mornings go by so much better.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't you wish (I do) that you would have known all this stuff (and believed it) when you were still a kid? Think how much healthier we would be now if we had actually taken care of ourselves way back when...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't you wish (I do) that you would have known all this stuff (and believed it) when you were still a kid? Think how much healthier we would be now if we had actually taken care of ourselves way back when...
Man you took the words right out of my mouth, been saying the same thing to myself for years now.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sadly, back then we were all supermen. Nothing could hurt us (not even poison Big Macs, tons of french fries, huge Cokes). We didn't need no stinkin' vitamins and healthy shit...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of poison....my ass has to be at a job at 7 tomorrow, and the second one at noon....need to hit the rack....gonna be brutal tomorrow.....:facepalm:

Have a good one, Rich

VU Sponsors