Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doing alright, how are you?
Lannie and I are over it, and if it weren't for an extra foot of snow in the past couple days, I'd say everything is fine here now.

But if you noticed the last few posts, now Jimi has whatever this crap really is (I am not convinced it is "just" flu), he doesn't have the energy to throw a biscuit, and I am googling hocus pocus to try to bolster his energy levels until he can pull his boots up again. o_O (uh, if you want to reinterpret that last phrase, you can call it praying for him)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did that mean "good night" Dale? If so, have a good one and we'll catch ya later.

Jimi, you might be better off to just turn in too. Sleep would be better for you than watery eyes staring at a computer screen.
I would like to but for some reason about this time of night I get this boost of energy. Guess I still haven't gotten over working 3rd shift 2&1/2 yrs ago

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi I do hope you can fight off this flu!
You asked me a question earlier on if I know who compromised my card. Its so hard to tell. If I had to pin point it I would say Amazon. However, crooks will hold on to card numbers, sell them off and use them when one is least expecting it. I also used the card at 3 or 4 online vape stores. Who knows. They will never go after the crooks these days.

@Whitesoxfan2579 good to see you! :)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you guys read or hear about the guy farting on a airplane? They had to make a emergency landing. I'm thinking..yes farting would smell horrible but its a bodily function just like burping. I didn't know one could control a fart?
Hi Artemis! How's your night going?
I'm tired but still up for a few. Hoping to get a phone call tomorrow for a job. If not, the first interview went sour. I will still have hope for the second interview though.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Did you guys read or hear about the guy farting on a airplane? They had to make a emergency landing. I'm thinking..yes farting would smell horrible but its a bodily function just like burping. I didn't know one could control a fart?

I was reading that yesterday :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Apparently the farter was sitting there letting them rip out loud, being a real jerk about it

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm tired but still up for a few. Hoping to get a phone call tomorrow for a job. If not, the first interview went sour. I will still have hope for the second interview though.
Had not heard that story about the man farting. Must have been serious if they made an emergency landing. Watch the guy sue the airline saying it was from their food, lol.

Good luck with your second interview!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I would not have landed the plane for that; I would have locked his ass in the restroom until normal landing time.

I'm picturing the pilot in the roll of pissed off dad who slams on the brakes during an unpleasant family road trip, threatening to make the kids hitchhike home

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi I do hope you can fight off this flu!
You asked me a question earlier on if I know who compromised my card. Its so hard to tell. If I had to pin point it I would say Amazon. However, crooks will hold on to card numbers, sell them off and use them when one is least expecting it. I also used the card at 3 or 4 online vape stores. Who knows. They will never go after the crooks these days.

@Whitesoxfan2579 good to see you! :)
Hi Sandi, You are absolutely right that they don't go after then and that promotes more and more to happen.
When my card got hit they thieving bastards got me for 3 purchases 2 in Cali. and one in N.Y. a day apart.
I had a deal like yours two weeks without it, well 10 days at least

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I hope you get the one you want Sandi

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
the thieving bastards got me for 3 purchases 2 in Cali. and one in N.Y. a day apart.
My bank knows my shopping profile (where and when I typically use my debit card), and I have to notify them if I plan a trip. If I do not, they will not accept a debit card use out of state (other than internet use). I once took a trip without telling them and on Day 2, found I could not use that card to buy gas until I called them to clear it. I do not know how many banks will allow that setup, but mine does.

VU Sponsors