Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Al you fuckers are making me jealous. anyone want a mech for a tank? I'll even take Many's Scottua.
You can by that as a clone, scottua an vcmt just as good for price under 20 usd ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you ever find , any drip tip compatible with this , im looking for a decent chuff style , since it has massive air flow so much like an rda , but its a funny sized drip tip so none of my others are compatible as of yet ,

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4d935b00664b712beb6e5f396be04ac5.jpg
79aa284a9994fc542706be3a071140ba.jpg

They look clone..... There are Modfather clones coming from China...... The 100% Authentic are put together in the US....... Max gets 100's of parts the he inspects and puts together.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does any one know of any chuff caps that can fit this RTA , would live a tornado style chuff on it

You can use a tip from a mutationX nano rda or the Scottua rta tip or a monster carbon fiber I picked up on eBay.....
IMAG1855_1.jpgIMAG1880_1.jpgIMAG1854_1_1.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well ive got some juggernaut coils in mine at 0.14 Ohms dual build.
Packed it out with cotton made sure was plenty in there an was nice a fluffy on the deck, covering over the 4 juice holes. So far so good had one drip only come out air flow, but that was due to blowing back down though the rta whilst taking a hit , so its producing really well..
2c28f797d23eb869de9a273ae69a3d2c.jpg
64542d8972132cd016dd6f524fd909c2.jpg
b1c6293ded414dd3a076a2c2a664fe64.jpg
6888003d2acd5e70fe11a1b35b3e3e8b.jpg

I like the coils but mine gunked up fast and my cotton looked like it had pepper on it from the small flying particles in the chamber.....

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They look clone..... There are Modfather clones coming from China...... The 100% Authentic are put together in the US....... Max gets 100's of parts the he inspects and puts together.

This isnt a clone its original , its a damaged one , the clone i was on about was a scotta rta an the vcmt NOT ,this mod farther,it is original an from uk not china , but not sure about the extension kit ,
I paid full price not clone from a reputable uk shop ,
vapegeek.co.uk its only place that had them in stock at all in uk , i got my triade from them a bit back , only clines i have are kennedy rda,s an they cost 1.99 each an work great ,

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive just got mod farther from geek vape uk ,an got the series deck ,an the extend tank
3eac9501e41dbcec0e5ae068faa6a299.jpg
5b613b45b68aaa00a8fc54856649b52c.jpg

Fuck, how can a professional company send shit like that ? Is the shipping dude fucking bond, stupid, or simply doesn't give a Fuck..... Damb idiots...... Quality Control my ass......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This isnt a clone its original , its a damaged one , the clone i was on about was a scotta rta ,this mod farther is original , but not sure about the extension kit ,
I paid full price not clone from a reputable uk shop ,
vapegeek.co.uk its only place that had them in stock at all in uk , i got my triade from them a bit back , only clines i have are kennedy rda,s an they cost 1.99 each an work great ,

I don't think they are reputable anymore....... That's some shit they are sending out......

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know package wasnt damaged , but the extension was at base plus missing orings too the ones that came where not for it i thinks was a return

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cannot find mod farther Clones can find scottur an vcmt 30mm,
but not mod father clones
,nobody here has started them yet They most likely be too busy keeping up with other popular ones rta rba ,to clone the mod farther or its too expensive for them , but i would try a clone ,if could find one ,
i wasnt happy at receiving it , said so too them promised they send replacement ,
but did get my series deck too when i ordered i got the original mod farther series deck an tall ect same time, wanted shorty but sold out ,
Should of just ordered the postless instead of tall ,
The shorty was sold out , so now awaiting until back in stock ,
But was shitty service sending out a dented crap extension when its easy to look sn check the parts over before hand

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My modfathers arrived, Manny.....will put them to use tomorrow.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Package came with 2x blk glass an one tall extension kit but missing O rings too , one glass was placed at top of box one covered in plastic wrap, another was placed over a wrapped extension to protect both parts ,
So if any damage occurred in posting that dent ,Then glass would of been hit to an broken too but neither glass was , so this was like that before warehouse shipping ,
Not happened during shipping

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know the royal mail uk is brutal on post ,i see it daily take stuff to lost office watch them throw in to a post office collection bag, behind them , Then when posty van come, they drag bags an dumps the bags of post in middle of floor, In front of customer s near door van driver grabs 4 bags each hand an bangs an drags the 8 bags into the door,
The door frame ect ,then out to the van VERY brutal on the post, before its even dispatched half is probably broken not good at all ,
Then throws them into back of van no care taken at all.
This happen s daily,
To our post , but ,this tank rta was collection from post office depot not delivered ,
So not damaged , An not broken glass , but i would of thought packages might be damaged or boxes on this but wasnt ,
This extension is the only part damageed only looks like was dropped in shop or used ,( ie dont look brand new ),

My mod farther was new in a separate box to extension kit an glass an 2 x glass an useless o ring was included with extension , im still awaiting delivery of a new one , but bank-holiday weekend here so maybe next tues or wed , if not will need to contact again ,

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im assuming if rocca ordered his from uk might of been same place , as only ones whom had it

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know package wasnt damaged , but the extension was at base plus missing orings too the ones that came where not for it i thinks was a return

You try to save money by having to wait forever, and you are happy the stuff finally arrives..... Yeah baby...... Then you open the package drooling and BAM, the shit is broke....... Man Fuck that, I will never order another thing from fucking China.......

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I'm in love with her....... If the air holes were bigger I would never leave the house...... Thanks Rocco..... For getting me to buy her ...........

Not a problem, I figured you'd love it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That really fucking sucks, I got my backup tall and short kit from them without any problems. Looks like you just got unlucky, I'm curious on how they respond.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does any one know of any chuff caps that can fit this RTA , would live a tornado style chuff on it

This fits too..... Use your caliper to get an exact reading and even larger tips you can use a a Dremmel to take it down.....
IMAG1886_1.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah hard to beat this beautiful BEAST.

On another note if you're looking for a flavor Monster of an RDA check out what I posted on the United Chaos RDA, I'm really enjoying it.

I don't use Rdas anymore , I'm running around too much to drip at work...... I sold a 454, Mutation X v4s, I kept my infinite v3, sold my Diablo, sold my Zenith, Just didn't use them...

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't use Rdas anymore , I'm running around too much to drip at work...... I sold a 454, Mutation X v4s, I kept my infinite v3, sold my Diablo, sold my Zenith, Just didn't use them...

I still use both, I just carry around another mod (or 2 or 3) with an RDA on them. I use a tank normally when walking around and break out the drippers when I'm settled. I like to jump around with flavors to much to stick with a tank. But with the amount of juice the Chaos holds I'm walking about more with it now instead of a Tank.

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I still use both, I just carry around another mod (or 2 or 3) with an RDA on them. I use a tank normally when walking around and break out the drippers when I'm settled. I like to jump around with flavors to much to stick with a tank. But with the amount of juice the Chaos holds I'm walking about more with it now instead of a Tank.

RDAs still rule with flavors. But lately, if I want to drown in flavors I have a my 40mm tank. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wish I wasn't so fuckin lazy tonight, you all have me wanting to bust into the modfather. I'll wait until tomorrow when I can think straight....LONG long day.....:zombie:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, I still use the Modfather. But I switch between the Dumptank 40mm and Obese Buddha. Between these three everything else collects dust.

Show us a pic of the Dump TANK...... I got mine for $82.00 and sold it the next day for $100 cash....... This dude saw it and was like I'll give you a Benny right now.......

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have a combo too , use twisted messes kennedy,rda ,then switch from i joy tornado works great never a leak unlike others but i use a dental tool to stuff wick in the juice holes so it never leaked but gave dam good flavours , also have the usual rta am rdta ijoy limitless plus x2 ,griffin 25mm, obs Crius plus an quad deck , 2 x billow v3 plus,
2x ud bellus rta 22mm ,which mod father very similar too , want the boreas but was also hard to get in uk ,got one in mail now , going to order the vcmt too , trying to stock up before the EU TDP regulations come in proper , i diy my own juices an sell to family an friends too ,
But yes that sucked getting the damaged tall boy extension kit , im still awaiting to see if they deliver the replacement , but have not asked for return of damaged part , not that i cannot use it any ways , maybe if i take pliers too it but would scratch the blk paint off it , might of been better if was ss version but had none in stock either , so will post again if an when i get a reply , also asked if they can get spare backs for the dna 200 triade said can do in blk only ,10£ so ordering one then i can put a custom leather back on it , im going to see if anyone locally can make a good stitched pattern of leather for a triade back door, i know the therion you can buy that Italian custom leather back door replacement , but triade only has a blk leather one ,

6a817cdfb46428e2238dca71d0d90f33.jpg
10e5481feaa18f3c8f956194bd7d62c9.jpg
a7c2c9ccff218a7931b81270472caa5e.jpg
669b3624dea5e212345a2a3fbafbdfda.jpg
7d5e8dd2ad3079e975bb5295a7db2ec0.jpg

665c95e80088a179f8d3e4f6d98b8366.jpg
2dd82445d1dbaf00ec33235b082886f0.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of my collection , Then these two which are not used any more,
But they helped me quit smoking a long while back only kept them so i could try to get my partner to quit but no such luck ,
I'm going to sell them on flea bay i thinks ,
Was ok to use too quit since i smoked a lot of rolling tobacco back then ,
But too dam tight a draw since i switched to rta rda ,after quitting , an switched now i make my own juices coils ect ,its a lot more constructive since i had problems in the past have a slight addictive personality ,
So if i start doing something i get quite obsessed,
I cant Vape 10 tanks at once so do not need them all. But since i wanted to make sure i had spares, As nobody knows how bad theses regulations will be once enforced upon the public. So best to give my self the best choices,keep them open an a good selection of rta,s to suit my moods lol wether its flavours i want or clouds,

Wanting tbe lost vapes therion next dna 75, just looks too sexy not to have , i have a ud balrog in red pocket mod ,a aspire 70w Pegasus pocket mod ,invader mini 50w G shock / water proof pocket mod , my wismec rx S an triade i keep at home bit to heavy to out in pockets ,

4e6789e19c7c05acdfb35ecb3a29f68c.jpg

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So a mutant 4 rda tips work an fit the mod farther thats good to know think i might order one of them as they cheap enough , considering the price of custom tips its cheaper to buy a full RDA, an swap tips at least you gain an RDA as well

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You try to save money by having to wait forever, and you are happy the stuff finally arrives..... Yeah baby...... Then you open the package drooling and BAM, the shit is broke....... Man Fuck that, I will never order another thing from fucking China.......

Ive ordered from uk not china pal , i think your confused , got confused face on lol ( if ever watched the movie ,The four lions, it hilarious) i ordered from vape geek uk same as Rosco on here , i just got a bum extension , the actual real mod farther is fine its working great , an is original , i post here weeks ago saying it was the only places in uk to have it and have tbe extra decks an shorty an extension tank available other have bought from there i got my tirade dna from them a month back , never had this problem before so lets give them a chance to correct it before jumping the gun an slating it an them its easy to condem a lot harder to be perfect all the time , and it wasn't a cheap price either , so no its not clone , the comments you took out of context was i said you can get clones for scottua an Vcmt rta,s . I have not mentioned a cline of mod farther nor seen one, Not mod farther , chill , im thinking of ordering a mutant x 4s now just to steel the drip tip , considering prices of certain tips , i get an rda an a tip for less than a 40£ quid that a custom tip would cost at half that cost , an plus have an have a spare rda too , then

Last edited:

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Show us a pic of the Dump TANK...... I got mine for $82.00 and sold it the next day for $100 cash....... This dude saw it and was like I'll give you a Benny right now.......

LOL! I also had a coworker that wanted to buy mine as well. I was like hell no since I got to try it before he asked. But here you go!

Best buddies in my household. I'm using these two today. They both deliver differently with the strawberry milk liquid I'm vaping on. On the Dumptank it taste more fruity, but on the Obese Buddha it tastes more milky with a hint of strawberry.

d6cb266ae40c35e570711918e72ca3e9.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a custom place mod mat made by a fellow uk vaper , made out of leather sealed with some sort of resin, he,s done a good job i think , as im going to build a wood mod an tank an bottle stand when i get time , you can see my basic first effort in the pic with my tanks , but i know i can do better , want thus mat in the center for my mods to sit in ,
e234a3bf1552b3c05eb90a7c033021ff.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL! I also had a coworker that wanted to buy mine as well. I was like hell no since I got to try it before he asked. But here you go!

Best buddies in my household. I'm using these two today. They both deliver differently with the strawberry milk liquid I'm vaping on. On the Dumptank it taste more fruity, but on the Obese Buddha it tastes more milky with a hint of strawberry.

d6cb266ae40c35e570711918e72ca3e9.jpg

They are cool looking, but I won't trade it for my Modfather....... I guess The Modfather grew on me.....
IMAG1886_1.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So a mutant 4 rda tips work an fit the mod farther thats good to know think i might order one of them as they cheap enough , considering the price of custom tips its cheaper to buy a full RDA, an swap tips at least you gain an RDA as well

It's the small mutant......
cc051fd73620f2dc5f250f052fa73557.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UK company is also run by Chinese people.......

So is my takeaway panda express , an they make a mean salt an pepper ribs an salt an pepper beef in batter too ,very nice also very hard working , hmm now want some battered salt an pepper ribs,

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Here so you get a better idea....... It's nice because it has no spit back small holes and it's a big bore small and gets wider and feels good in mouth.....
IMAG1888.jpgIMAG1888_1.jpgIMAG1887.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Id gathered that once i read back through , another hard to get in uk , dam most rda will be banned from eu , they want a device you do not come in contact with any liquids , other words 20 cigs , they can beat the max tax out of you that way , since 75% of cost is vat tax , dam we can manufacture an ship baccy to spain from uk , fly to spain buy it in the kilos , come back an still works out cheaper doing so than it is in uk shops,
I had my mac book shipped from states an still saved a grand compared to uk prices after import taxes ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here so you get a better idea....... It's nice because it has no spit back small holes and it's a big bore small and gets wider and feels good in mouth.....
View attachment 60234View attachment 60235View attachment 60236

Thanks , i just gotta find somewhere to buy one now. All online is mainly state side , I will have another look , also could do with some of the mod gaurd s from kidney puncher

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just keep trying you tips i might actually find one i can get over here at some point ive got the funds , just not got what i want to buy avalible herr though,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eciggity an other stores states side wants between 30/ 40 usd plus just for them to ship they use international ups an its dam high cost for shipping ,

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the Modfather had a father, it would be the Dumptank. Man, my Modfather is almost out of juice again. Still love it though. LOL
a2e7f5c3116be092eac353f51e215b64.jpg

I remember my mother always telling me, son it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it that counts.........

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I remember my mother always telling me, son it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it that counts.........

I always thought that comment was reserved for those who are concerned about their size. :p

I need to make my own liquid just for the Modfather. Any tips? Or any favorite recipes you have that you care to share?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always thought that comment was reserved for those who are concerned about their size.

I need to make my own liquid just for the Modfather. Any tips? Or any favorite recipes you have that you care to share?

Using Steam Engine...... Loriane Guava flavoring 5%=9ml Loriane Mango 5%=9ml
Coconut 2%=3.6ml..... nicotine 100%=12ml
VG=130.3ml PG=14.42ml

Results are: 180ml 6.6mg nic 85VG/15PG

VU Sponsors