Yeah.....
View attachment 58193

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
1c10622da273ddfff7c6f59237ec2ec8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a bad ass tank..... How is the flavor with that long chimney......

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a bad ass tank..... How is the flavor with that long chimney......

Surprisingly good, I was expecting a really muted flavor but it's not. The shorty the flavor really comes alive, but the Tall Boy has good flavor. Hell 20ml capacity even on my series with fatty coils it's going to last a long time!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Surprisingly good, I was expecting a really muted flavor but it's not. The shorty the flavor really comes alive, but the Tall Boy has good flavor. Hell 20ml capacity even on my series with fatty coils it's going to last a long time!

Folks have no ideas on what it's like to have a 10 or 12ml or 20 ml...... I fill up the tank by Scottua and Vape all night during an 8 hours shift ..... With the 4ml I get frustrated...... Filling up hourly.... And having to slow down the Vape not to use too much juice......

Rocco get that Tank by Scottua..... No shit brother the under air flow keeps it cool even using a staple alien coil ohming at .08 and 130 watts.... And it holds almost 12 ml and its half the size of a modfather..... The deck on it is bad ass...... The flavor is fucking shocking !!!!!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Folks have no ideas on what it's like to have a 10 or 12ml or 20 ml...... I fill up the tank by Scottua and Vape all night during an 8 hours shift ..... With the 4ml I get frustrated...... Filling up hourly.... And having to slow down the Vape not to use too much juice......

Rocco get that Tank by Scottua..... No shit brother the under air flow keeps it cool even using a staple alien coil ohming at .08 and 130 watts.... And it holds almost 12 ml and its half the size of a modfather..... The deck on it is bad ass...... The flavor is fucking shocking !!!!!

I will

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will

You like the Boreas flavor.... How is it with modfather ? Is it similar ? I like the shape of the Boreas that's a reason I like the modfather.... Second is volume Third clouds but I got flavor clouds and size with The Tank..... Look at the clouds at 90 watts

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my, this calls for a video......:vino:
I'm planning a Versus video..... Because I tested the Tank by Scottua and I see why people love it...... Amazing taste..... It is a tank that will give Rdas a challenge..... But now I'm on the way home to wick up The modfather....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm planning a Versus video..... Because I tested the Tank by Scottua and I see why people love it...... Amazing taste..... It is a tank that will give Rdas a challenge..... But now I'm on the way home to wick up The modfather....

Vs video, I like that......:cheers:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But when it comes to volume 12ml+ looks very very attractive..... Wicking this is a dream wicking this tank and flavor..... The flavor pops I mean pops.......Out of this world flavor ..... This is the master......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put the same juice and can taste strawberries and faint banana....... But on the Scottua I can taste the coconut banana just pops and funnel cake flavor kinda creamy...... You can pick up what I made a Strawberry Banana Funnel cake..... With some coconut.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapor vs Flavor ? Quality vs Quantity ? Love the tip on the Scottua very comfortable your lips fit around it perfect...... I have to break it in too the modfather, New coils when the coils have been a week in the Scottua .....it's not a fair comparison...... Give me some time..... And I can do better comparison.......

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put the same juice and can taste strawberries and faint banana....... But on the Scottua I can taste the coconut banana just pops and funnel cake flavor kinda creamy...... You can pick up what I made a Strawberry Banana Funnel cake..... With some coconut.....

I'll see your 12ml and raise it another 8 with a postless and series decks ;)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah forgot that bottom fill is a pain..... The modfather has an advantage that I like......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Non adjusting air also a pain but it's well adjusted for the Scottua.....Price is steep..... I think with matter of time I will use the modfather as an everyday tank, * on the RX200 but at home watching TV with the DNA200 the Scottua is a real quality Vape......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll see your 12ml and raise it another 8 with a postless and series decks ;)

I like your big tank that me and the old lady can enjoy together........... Can do wonders with that and a little Ky........ ...... Just messing with ya...... That's a bad mother fucker.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy mother of God..... I just slammed a dual .08 ohm SS 316L and just messing around took it to 150 watts...... 5 seconds pull.......Fucking Satan throat Fuck, but The clouds are record breaking for me...... And 1st time wicking no leaks and not a single dry hit....... Alright another Manny Psycho video coming.......

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really..... I'm hopping on this.....
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/272325204350

Scratch that, it wasn't the Griffin tip...

Need to go back to my dip tips to find the one that fit, hold on.

Edit: I swore I had another drip tip on it, but now I'm not finding it. This FDA stockpile shit.... I'm over 50 RDA'S and pushing 40 tanks, I'm loosing my mind!

Last edited:

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think you should review an atomiser you just got in the mail. It takes a couple of days to get the right kind of build for it, then it takes a few more days to tune that kind of build to that kind of setup, during that time you get a good feel of all the features of your device. Then after that the general excitement / disappointment of getting something new wears off and finally you have it down and your initial bias is worn off. Then you find if you are still using it every day or even at all and you can say something meaningful about it. Too many reviews are just a load of crap from someone that chucked one build in something and states it is the best in world ever or the worst in the world ever. Except the Wanko RDA, I think we can agree that is a bunch of shite without ever having to own one :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think you should review an atomiser you just got in the mail. It takes a couple of days to get the right kind of build for it, then it takes a few more days to tune that kind of build to that kind of setup, during that time you get a good feel of all the features of your device. Then after that the general excitement / disappointment of getting something new wears off and finally you have it down and your initial bias is worn off. Then you find if you are still using it every day or even at all and you can say something meaningful about it. Too many reviews are just a load of crap from someone that chucked one build in something and states it is the best in world ever or the worst in the world ever. Except the Wanko RDA, I think we can agree that is a bunch of shite without ever having to own one :)
I know.... I clarified my self and I know it takes a week or two to get used and learn it. Mainly I can't compare it to one I have been using for weeks.... I also have to find a good build and try several cottons and coils and different temperature combinations.... I got ya......but so far it's growing on me..... Thanks for your comments and true points.....
uploadfromtaptalk1470381898423.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed.

Example I picked up an Omerta RDA, first build I didn't like it at all. But after more time and a couple other builds I found the right builds for it. I really am enjoying it now. On the other hand the first time I got the VCMT I absolutely was in love with it. Then after a week I really started to hate the fucker.

Yep take time to let the device break in.

With all that I've had the Modfather since it first came out, I fucking love the Beast! ;)

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was same with the Petri, initially disappointed that it wasn't the best thing evah but as I used it more I got to appreciate it's overall simple but effective design. It's just a useful good atty and I use it regularly so it has to be a thumbs up even though if you asked me what exactly is great about it I would still say 'nothing' but it is a very good all round atomiser that is very easy to get along with.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was same with the Petri, initially disappointed that it wasn't the best thing evah but as I used it more I got to appreciate it's overall simple but effective design. It's just a useful good atty and I use it regularly so it has to be a thumbs up even though if you asked me what exactly is great about it I would still say 'nothing' but it is a very good all round atomiser that is very easy to get along with.
Yeah know what you mean, to date my work horses are my Velocity V2 (authentic) and a $10 Glasses rda. Then Tanks are the Boreas and Conqueror. Those are go to attys.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, what would happen if like me you are impatient and got the black short section even though you have a SS modfather?

1. Scratch it - is it same -ish SS underneath the coating
hI8ZLW1m.jpg

ANSWER=yes

2. Coat outside in a cheap paint/varnish stripper

IxdoXPVm.jpg

Wait for it to do magic

3. Grit it, grit it good.

1luiTium.jpg

4. Have at it with some polish you use for your mods and a microfibre cloth.

anvPRdqm.jpg
NKxpVRVm.jpg

5. In the ultrasonic cleaner it goes.

Otx6wuUm.jpg

6. Well....

9ooYHhQm.jpg

...that's what would happen.

Fuck it ......now I have to polish the rest of the bugger.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a thirsty beast, I had to drop down to 1.5mg nic. 3mg on this beast makes me loopy.

Vaped it today all day I used 30ml...... And using 18mg nic it does gets you buzzing...... This is the first tank that got me real dizzy.... I am enjoying the bitch......

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaped it today all day I used 30ml...... And using 18mg nic it does gets you buzzing...... This is the first tank that got me real dizzy.... I am enjoying the bitch......

18mg?

Shit dude........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm down from 22mg but I think a lower maybe 12mg will work.... I'm mixing a 12mg now for next week..... I bought a lot of these 30ml bottles for $5.00 but many are 22ml nicotine........I mix them with VG to mute the flavor some and just mix with others to come up with new stuff..... I mixed a ripe banana with a Strawberry and a Dig whirley bird funnel cake sundae and it's killer good......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried a small experiment and it worked on the modfather.... I put an o-ring around the deck where juice holes are and reduced the juice flow by 50% now I'm Vaping at lower watts without any flooding.....
uploadfromtaptalk1470459571083.jpg

VU Sponsors