Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
sure or message my on the facebook page for the business facebook.com/themodfatherinc
Sadly I'm the only person in the world that doesn't use facebook lol I might cave in eventually but for now I'll shoot you a PM. i can pay with paypal, CC or sexual favors lol

themodfatherinc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah that was just some shit being talked, same thing about those that said the Boreas was a copy of the Aromamizer, pay no worry about that.

Welcome aboard, you've got a wonderful beast with the Modfather RTA. I love how you came out with the postless and especially the series deck. I saw your 30mm RDA and yes, Rossco must have. I've got some SS square wire I'd love to use but is way too low resistance, but with a 30mm series deck oh HELL YEAH!

Love the work you've been doing, you've got some fans here!

the RDA while a series deck, also includes a "plug" for the center post. you can unscrew and remove the post, replace it with a smaller screw and ss "plug" and it becomes a standard 30mm two post deck. you should all know by now i like options and prefer to make one thing that does 5 configs (ok so its currently 10 combinations on the rta) than sell you almost the same thing over and over

themodfatherinc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And this is the voltrove 40mm (his big brother)

Attachments

• received_1203300823048919.jpeg
    received_1203300823048919.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 36

themodfatherinc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To really appreciate its size here's how tiny it makes the 30 look lmao

Attachments

• received_1206394506072884.jpeg
    received_1206394506072884.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 42

themodfatherinc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Boreas air is the smoothest of all sometimes when you suck it hard it whistles...... But the Modfather whistles too like a choose choose if you close the air below 50%.....
View attachment 59487

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

the whistle can be changed by adjusting the coil position and cotton. i run mine nearly closed all the time and 0 whistle. ive also been told the afc orings can change it, had one customer swap those with new ones from the spares bag and it went away totally. some things to try if you want.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what be the Tit's?

Modfather Geni style RDTA with adjustable bottom air with multiple decks like Series, Postless and Velocity ;)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the whistle can be changed by adjusting the coil position and cotton. i run mine nearly closed all the time and 0 whistle. ive also been told the afc orings can change it, had one customer swap those with new ones from the spares bag and it went away totally. some things to try if you want.
You can put more cotton in the Modfather and that will restrict some air flow and cutting down the whistle......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the size of o-rings, would love to have a supply of spares.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

themodfatherinc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you ever find , any drip tip compatible with this , im looking for a decent chuff style , since it has massive air flow so much like an rda , but its a funny sized drip tip so none of my others are compatible as of yet ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

lawless drip tips, elmore drip tips, whisker drip tips and others

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lawless drip tips, elmore drip tips, whisker drip tips and others
I see you now joined R0cco said you was signing up Since we been having a lot of chats about the Mod Farther RTA on here

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run mine almost shut just for better flavours , it has plenty of Airflow even with it open a tiny bit , The gold mod Farther looks Sweet , posted a oic earlier on the Aromamizer Supreme forum

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the size of o-rings, would love to have a supply of spares.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Same here i need Oring for spares , Ive got the Originals only , im in uk so its probably not possible to post with post costs , So I
Would like to know sizes so can source replacements incase the inevitable happens an they eventually ware an break , just the correct sizes for them would help me source some from somewhere local

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have 2 John Elmore drip tips for the MF and I love mine! He does real nice work! Ships fast too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
[quote
I guess I have the wrong equipment to qualify lol. Maybe i can send you my wife indecent proposal style lol

Not very Classy, Dickbutt

Glad you joined the conversation - I'm a newcomer to the ModFather fan club but love it and have had zero issues with it. Well done

So when will there be another tall kit in SS available? It is a must have...

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Couple of reviewers are saying the nic is peppery. You getting that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What site did you get this juice from. I might need to try some for that price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Getting the hang of this Beast.... Still had a bit of flooding when I re-fill but nothing like the "dumps" I had before.
Pretty much wicked it like I would an RDA. Made sure the cotton was fluffy and fully filled the well. let some room under the coils for airflow, that has improved the vape significantly!

themodfatherinc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
[quote

Not very Classy, Dickbutt

Glad you joined the conversation - I'm a newcomer to the ModFather fan club but love it and have had zero issues with it. Well done

So when will there be another tall kit in SS available? It is a must have...

I have about 10 SS Tall kits in stock right now!

I am in for a postless deck of you have any instock or coming soon:cheers: PM me please!

Next week series and postless decks will be back.

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Made I cant taste shit on my MF. I even switched juices to see if that was it!! Any help from anyone? This has never happened to me before!! This shit sucks though!!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I sent them a pm here but haven't heard back yet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Made I cant taste shit on my MF. I even switched juices to see if that was it!! Any help from anyone? This has never happened to me before!! This shit sucks though!!

What's the build like? It's a large chamber needs a hefty build. I got great flavor from mine since the 1st build I did

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got Aliens in there right now 3mm with 6 wraps!! It was amazing flavor a couple of days ago and now I can't taste shit!! And it's really pissing me off!! I'm not sick and don't have capers tongue I don't think. I went and brushed my teeth to see if that would help. Still nothing. I'm lost?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I got Aliens in there right now 3mm with 6 wraps!! It was amazing flavor a couple of days ago and now I can't taste shit!! And it's really pissing me off!! I'm not sick and don't have capers tongue I don't think. I went and brushed my teeth to see if that would help. Still nothing. I'm lost?

Sounds like a good build to me. Should be fine. U using a tall kit?

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've only built it once and I put the same build in an aromamizer supreme 4ml to compare and the big ass Modfather has better flavor it's a better shaped chamber

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No I'm using the regular kit. Like I said it was getting real good flavor and then stopped.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know , I been struggling to find one for months , I should of kept quite about them , lol since then They sold out, So when i come to buy one they had all bit disappeared, worse still only one supplier in uk ever had them an vape geek , did say they would not be getting any more , then i seen the gold version looked over site again an had pre order for when STOCK comes in So i paid up an now waiting , will be very happy once they re stick am start shipping love my mod Farther lol

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The postless will be my last part of the Kit ,then its Complete , he he too long enough to get there , Series , tall , shorty , postless, An now it starts over again In Gold Will they sell the shorty an tall in Gold do you think , would look a bit weired half gold half , ? Then again it might not , , Only one real way to find out i suppose I,
Currently charging batteries for triade , So on my little Coppervapes bf mech mod sqounker, Le 86, rda bf , pretty decent flavours ,

d4c4ef0fdb29534dceb1143d93015854.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
92de2cf2dd47da4179ad6fd1c200ef73.jpg

Shorty kit on a stingray tube 26650 , Next will be some Custom drip tips to be found made Ordered , In uk

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Success! - Took a while to achieve, but I got it down. Couple of things I found. I had @b_d_builders send me some aliens, 7 wraps 3.5mm id.
Beautiful coils! They fit, but I always felt like there was a little bit of burnt cotton taste. I took it apart today and the cotton at the very ends of the coils looked burnt. I took a 1/2 wrap off each end and re-installed, re-wicked and decided to use the Tall glass and chimney. Even though the airflow on this Beast is enormous, I think it was just too wide to get air over the ends.

Man I got me a great vape now. Flavor is as good or maybe even better than my Cleito 120.

I also took a 30ml unicorn bottle and trimmed the tip so it just fits in the fill hole. It's like a NASCAR quick fill now, I can dump 20ml of juice in a couple of seconds!

So happy I pre-ordered the Gold & postless deck from VapeGeek UK (shipping still cheaper then the new cali tax going into effect next month)...

uxLxX8Z.jpg

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Success! - Took a while to achieve, but I got it down. Couple of things I found. I had @b_d_builders send me some aliens, 7 wraps 3.5mm id.
Beautiful coils! They fit, but I always felt like there was a little bit of burnt cotton taste. I took it apart today and the cotton at the very ends of the coils looked burnt. I took a 1/2 wrap off each end and re-installed, re-wicked and decided to use the Tall glass and chimney. Even though the airflow on this Beast is enormous, I think it was just too wide to get air over the ends.

Man I got me a great vape now. Flavor is as good or maybe even better than my Cleito 120.

I also took a 30ml unicorn bottle and trimmed the tip so it just fits in the fill hole. It's like a NASCAR quick fill now, I can dump 20ml of juice in a couple of seconds!

So happy I pre-ordered the Gold & postless deck from VapeGeek UK (shipping still cheaper then the new cali tax going into effect next month)...

uxLxX8Z.jpg

Thanks for the shout out bud! Glad you're enjoying them :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

uxLxX8Z.jpg
hahahaha...lmao.....pit-stops.......:giggle:

VU Sponsors