Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First time I ever tried a single coil in a Modfather, Manny....it's just obnoxious with flavor and fog....:wave:

Dan knows how to build coils....two strums after tightening the grubs, it was glowing perfectly from the inside out...!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wish I would have tried the postless decks sooner, damn that is some easy building and wicking....not a drop came out of the airflow, nada....zilch...!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish I would have tried the postless decks sooner, damn that is some easy building and wicking....not a drop came out of the airflow, nada....zilch...!
Dude double up..... I'm vaping the dual (9) wraps..... The fog is simply amazing. And flavor ....ahhhh
C360_2016-12-05-19-47-00-331.jpgC360_2016-12-05-19-41-19-881.jpg

I'm glad you finally used the deck..........

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The regular deck tasted so good I didn't want to change anything.....:giggle:

But the postless deck is the ONLY way to go, SO much easier to work with.....unbelievable.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The regular deck tasted so good I didn't want to change anything.....:giggle:

But the postless deck is the ONLY way to go, SO much easier to work with.....unbelievable.
I love postless, velocity and other decks are fine and all but they add nothing for flavor and clouds. Get that out of there so we can put bigger coils, the things that DO add more flavor and clouds.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love postless, velocity and other decks are fine and all but they add nothing for flavor and clouds. Get that out of there so we can put bigger coils, the things that DO add more flavor and clouds.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk
Indeed...I think Manny uses 4 mm coils in the postless deck.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These are (9) wrap dual 4mm diameter and a 3core alien.....
View attachment 68851

I'm not sure I could take the FOG, the one coil was enough for me....:giggle:

I need some jooce with less nic, before using duals.....:wave:

I'm still working on this 12 mg nic....pretty powerful in that baby...!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Modfather can handle 5mm indeed..... Butt I ended up with too much cotton..... I got better clouds from a 3mm or 4mm..... A 5mm diameter 7 or 8 wraps needs a lot of power to ramp up

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure I could take the FOG, the one coil was enough for me....:giggle:

I need some jooce with less nic, before using duals.....:wave:

I'm still working on this 12 mg nic....pretty powerful in that baby...!
Your juice is coming man.... I made it 6mg nic..... I just haven't had god Damb time to ship it........

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought a bottle of 12 mg nic premixed when I first started vaping a couple years ago....it's almost gone....didn't want to waste it. I mixed up a bunch of jooce without thinning it down with more VG.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
it's been a week and madvapes still hasn't shipped my ijoy batts. on top of that the one's from fastech i ordered on 11-24 are still in Saudi Arabia

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's been a week and madvapes still hasn't shipped my ijoy batts. on top of that the one's from fastech i ordered on 11-24 are still in Saudi Arabia
Mine from Slowtech is still stuck in Dubai :(

Madvapes, I'd be hitting their support and even calling if they don't reply to their email, also check to see if they have FB page. I had an issue where a Vendor wasn't responding to my emails and I posted on their FB, got contacted in about an hour ;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Madvapes, I'd be hitting their support and even calling if they don't reply to their email, also check to see if they have FB page. I had an issue where a Vendor wasn't responding to my emails and I posted on their FB, got contacted in about an hour ;)
I opened up another support ticket today. I don't use facebook lol. I literally just made an account a few days ago just to order the postless and series deck for the modfather. Depending on what they say i might hop on the facebook account to complain. Taking a week to ship out an item is absurd. 2 business days max is acceptable but most sites shit the same day or next day

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put 3.5MM coils in my Aromamizer Supreme with the postless deck, I am thinking the Modfather might take 5MM?

You can't fit that shit with a velocity deck, can't wait to get mine.
Same here 3.5mm in Supreme
ec37f2bb98c0704c99a865318dfdbe79.jpg

Im still waiting on postless to come in stock i pre ordered last week as soon as they opened up for Orders i hope They get enough in stock been waiting for postless in uk for 3months now

But have just got this , to test out ,bummer a post screw missing but will find one some where ,
393db122c5b8c121eb27cda796a5c00d.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here 3.5mm in Supreme
ec37f2bb98c0704c99a865318dfdbe79.jpg

Im still waiting on postless to come in stock i pre ordered last week as soon as they opened up for Orders i hope They get enough in stock been waiting for postless in uk for 3months now

But have just got this , to test out ,bummer a post screw missing but will find one some where ,
393db122c5b8c121eb27cda796a5c00d.jpg

What is that last tank. looks pretty nice

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hah!
Just got email notification for updated Vapn Fagan, his list of best gear for 2016, Modfather he's got for the Best RTA!

Great news but sadly I'm thinking the downside of this is going to be even more difficult to find in stock :(

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
MYVPRO.com has the ijoy 26650's in stock.
never heard of them. it's registered to a guys house in Michigan. is it legit? Cause if it is I'll cancel my order with madvapes and order form them. anyone use them before?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hah!
Just got email notification for updated Vapn Fagan, his list of best gear for 2016, Modfather he's got for the Best RTA!

Great news but sadly I'm thinking the downside of this is going to be even more difficult to find in stock :(
Has he reviewed it i dont think they got freebie so none reviewed it , show they dont buy stuff , not real vapers if dont go an buy wait till been given ,

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Has he reviewed it i dont think they got freebie so none reviewed it , show they dont buy stuff , not real vapers if dont go an buy wait till been given ,

Pretty sure Vapnfagan bought his Modfather on a black friday sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty sure Vapnfagan bought his Modfather on a black friday sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Does he have a video on it? I don't see one

Here he is Vaping on it -

Here he puts it on the list as "possible", this is due to he just got it and has only been vaping on it for a couple of days. But for him to pop something on the list that he just got ..... yeah I'm thinking he's going to give it a full review that blows everything out of the water ;)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eventually , but he talks about boss mods too got them free , dam he gets an sells sh#t loads of gear has thousands of pounds worth sat behind him , never has charged batteries for his reviews either , half his gear has dust on them , he should just have a massive give away ,since it will just sit there unused to look pretty

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I preordered the Hcigar vt250! I can't wait to pair it with the modfather and the scottua clone I have.
Looks a good mod , but im leaning towards the new sx mini 550j mod that thing is awesome , fully mobile set up via Bluetooth, nice screen shame they didn't do a dual 26650 version of it but dual 18650 fits well and gas a 31mm 510 so fits all these mice big tanks too extra bonus for me
, but one nice/ screen /chip/ mod dan djslab did a review of it ,

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

so they replied back

Anthony, This is Bryan, Manager of Customer Service. This email was sent over to me to look over, I am not sure why this order has taken so long to process but I can assure that this will be handled accordingly with the department. I have specified that I want this shipped ASAP and overnight. I do apologize about this delay and thank you for emailing us regarding this. Thank you for your patience. This should ship shortly. - Bryan

Funny enough it's the same guy who responded on Tuesday, never said he's the manager, and told me it was still in the normal processing period after 2 days. Seriously this company has such shit service. even fastech has better service then this lol If it doesn't ship out by tomorrow I'm going to cancel and order from that other site

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so they replied back

Funny enough it's the same guy who responded on Tuesday, never said he's the manager, and told me it was still in the normal processing period after 2 days. Seriously this company has such shit service. even fastech has better service then this lol If it doesn't ship out by tomorrow I'm going to cancel and order from that other site
Yeah, no shit.
Doubt I'll order anything further from them, highly doubt it.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thing is about Slowtech, shipping speed is hit and miss but you expect that. They do have very speedy and responsive support, yeah screw Mad Vape.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thing is about Slowtech, shipping speed is hit and miss but you expect that. They do have very speedy and responsive support, yeah screw Mad Vape.
yeah u never know which boat your shit goes on in china. the slow boat or the really slow boat lol. but like u said it's expected. If i order something from the US i expect to have it in a week. lots of times 2-3 days i'll get it. I've never seen a company not ship an order for a week

So this modfather tank is really that good, huh? Im going to get one, how hard is it to find all the accessories to give more options and even mix and match colors, they have 250 gold coming out too...

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yeah u never know which boat your shit goes on in china. the slow boat or the really slow boat lol. but like u said it's expected. If i order something from the US i expect to have it in a week. lots of times 2-3 days i'll get it. I've never seen a company not ship an order for a week
The thing that sucks about ordering g batteries from China is that they can't send them via plane. These things literally get put on a slow boat.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So this modfather tank is really that good, huh? Im going to get one, how hard is it to find all the accessories to give more options and even mix and match colors, they have 250 gold coming out too...
It's worth the time to get one.... It's sometimes available and some times a struggle to get them..... But once you get one, you will never put the damb thing down.......C360_2016-11-27-20-51-07-295.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Manny, what size is the drip tip on the modfather?
It's a rare size.... Hard getting something to fit..... I rigged a couple with a grinder and got lucky in finding a stainless steel tip..... C360_2016-11-15-02-02-58-979.jpgand one from my mini mutation x also fit...C360_2016-11-24-00-59-46-444.jpg

VU Sponsors