Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
nice catch never heard of this place
but since tp said she ordered so did i
44oz of fa delivered for $86
not bad
thats like half the price of everywhere else

Now I just need some TFA AP and I can make like a mega shit ton of hics 3 milk musketeers
and by mega shit ton i mean like 24oz of the flavor base or 9 liters of ejuice

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I'd gotten the same order from NR, product alone would have cost over $112, and that doesn't include what I'd have paid in shipping and tax. My entire order here was $57 and change, shipped.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
They also have Flavor West for $2.36 per 4oz, but I couldn't order $35 worth of FW that I'd actually use...lol!
So you have to order 35$ worth of one brand? Im still really fresh to diy so I have no clue what to get. But I do want to get some flavors to try since I have a ton of PG, VG and nic

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you have to order 35$ worth of one brand? Im still really fresh to diy so I have no clue what to get. But I do want to get some flavors to try since I have a ton of PG, VG and nic

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
No, just $35 overall. I've got a dozen or more different flavors coming.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you the heads up. But shipping is 12 dollars for 2 flavors. Ill pass. I hate when they do this. Why cant they give us broke people a deal on shipping.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha! I had recently re-upped on the oba, didn't need any this round!

Can we pause for a moment here to pay our respects to my 300 ml:( batch of delishimus Coconut Strawberry Cream juice
that I accidentally (but nonetheless brutally) murdered by adding 3% oba to it. :cry: It's been a while but I'm still not quite done mourning yet.

Rest in Peace batch. :facepalm:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wonder if they are blowing out RTS old inventory ,,,,,,,,,, LOL KIDDING !!!!!!!!! :devil:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another reason why California sucks:

As of July 1st, 2017 we no longer sell products in California due to the 65.8% Tax.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
IM EXCITED
for 88 bucks including shipping i got enough flavors to make 9 liters of one of my ADV
4 liters of another ADV
and I got plenty of black licorice now to experiment with
ya its an insane deal if I wasnt dy stocked for life Id probably hop in on it to

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Bastards!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 4.40.16 PM.png

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you the heads up. But shipping is 12 dollars for 2 flavors. Ill pass. I hate when they do this. Why cant they give us broke people a deal on shipping.
I did notice that UPS is the only shipping option in one form or the other. For several bottles, that's bearable, but not for just two. I ended up going back and getting another $50 worth. Deals like that don't come along often enough.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @Teresa P. Those are some incredible prices.

Have you ever used this site before?... I've not heard of them til now... any feedback?

Just curious, I'm very happy with Bull City. :)
I hadn't ordered from them till today. But the link was shared in one of my Facebook DIY groups. Some had ordered Sunday and got notice of shipment on Monday. Others had received their orders from a few days ago and were pleased. I certainly don't expect a ship notice for a few more days, I know going out of business sales will keep folks busier than two cats covered in crap.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did notice that UPS is the only shipping option in one form or the other. For several bottles, that's bearable, but not for just two. I ended up going back and getting another $50 worth. Deals like that don't come along often enough.
If they still have this deal on my next paycheck Im going to buy from them for sure.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Prices went up all of the sudden. They cancelled 2 orders on me and were extremely rude saying they don't have time for customers because they are to busy. They aren't getting my money, don't care how cheap they are.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Prices went up all of the sudden. They cancelled 2 orders on me and were extremely rude saying they don't have time for customers because they are to busy. They aren't getting my money, don't care how cheap they are.
Canceled them? I do know they raised their prices a little during mid afternoon yesterday, and I assumed it was because they were getting more orders than they thought they would and wanted to cash in on that. But they posted a $1500 daily limit on ordering, so surely they expected "customers"?
How long after you ordered did you receive the email? And did they give you a full refund?

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A refund was given. I even spoke to a rep to sort it out. He advised to make a second order so I did. 15 minutes later second order cancelled.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's very puzzling. I just checked my account and both orders I made yesterday are showing "awaiting fulfillment." But I'll surely be keeping an eye on my email today.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i just checked my order & it says "awaiting fulfillment ".
I just quickly checked & it seemed only the 30ml size went up from $1.50 to $3.00. The 4 oz. size is still $6.00.
:confused:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
As far as I know, shipping costs ARE THE SAME to anywhere in the 50 states PLUS it's territories.

UPS charges a lot more to ship up here for sure, whereas USPS charges virtually the same in most (not all) cases

UPS also requires a street address and cannot deliver to PO boxes, APOs etc. because they are the purview of USPS

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 88037

I just don't get it. When I see that anywhere from US vendors, and even in our Trading Post section... makes no sense to me.

Years ago I was going to sell some stuff on Ebay. I noticed some Ebay sellers would not ship to APO/FPO and wondered why. Seems that once USPS delivers to an APO/FPO addy, they accept no further responsibility for the shipment. (UPS won't do even that...no APO/FPO addy's accepted) It's then up to the Military postal system to deliver. It seems even if the buyer got the shipment, they could claim they did not and The seller is on the hook.

Glancing at the USPS site, it appears there are certain things that may need to be done to effect a successful APO/FPO shipment than for ordinary mail.

Sure, most of the shipments are made without problems. The ones that don't? If I was the seller, with the write offs and head aches, I would consider shipping to APO/FPO higher cost.

Ron
---
"Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them."-Albert Einstein

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I suppose I should've clarified, I really know nothing about the APO or FPO, but the Alaska and Hawaii part... same prices for shipping. I just find it odd that vendors and sellers of personal gear, even, will only go with the 48.

Sorry I got so OT, Teresa. :sadpanda:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose I should've clarified, I really know nothing about the APO or FPO, but the Alaska and Hawaii part... same prices for shipping. I just find it odd that vendors and sellers of personal gear, even, will only go with the 48.

Sorry I got so OT, Teresa. :sadpanda:
No, no...it applies. I just hate that Lucy has to miss out. If the name on the shipping and billing address didn't have to match, I'd be happy to have her send her order to me and ship it to her myself.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the problem with Hawaii and alaska are basically what lucy was saying
UPS and FED charge MORE to go there and if you are setup to charge a flat rate shipping charge or free,l you can often lose money shipping there
but USPS does not normally charge more to ship there, but USPS is a hassle for many sellers. They do not necessarily offer the integration that UPS and FEDEX does, but that has changed alot recently

Also Some people just hate USPS and find it unreliable.
I love USPS and use it for almost all shipments domestic and international. But if you dontg like the USPS or find it to be too much of a hassle you dont offer shipping to Hawaii and Alaska usually unless your setup to deal with the extra costs of shipping there via UPS or FEDEX and you actually have people willing to pay the difference in price etc etc.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have a small chest freezer in my office that is strictly dedicated to my DIY and is chock full of flavors, PG, VG, and nicotine.

I'm jealous. My Acetyl Pyrazine always separates even at fridge temps. Do some flavors separate when frozen and how good are they when shaken after thawing?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm jealous. My Acetyl Pyrazine always separates even at fridge temps. Do some flavors separate when frozen and how good are they when shaken after thawing?
I have a 4oz bottle of AP that turned to sludge in the freezer. It's fine at room temp, goes back to its usual golden color and nasty smell with a thaw and a shake. ;)
I've had absolutely no problems with flavors I've frozen. They actually don't freeze, as PG doesn't freeze, but they've all looked, smelled, and tasted as they should when brought to room temperature. No separation (except the AP), no flavor changes, no color changes - and I've yet to have anyone I've mixed for say "hey, this tastes different", because it doesn't. This is just a more economical way for me to stay stocked and ahead because I absolutely hate the "one flavor short" syndrome. And so many times in the past I've run across sales and bargains that I've had to pass up because I had no proper means of storage. This has solved that problem without sacrificing quality and flavor. (And the freezer was a garage sale find. Works like a charm. ;) )

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a 4oz bottle of AP that turned to sludge in the freezer. It's fine at room temp, goes back to its usual golden color and nasty smell with a thaw and a shake. ;)
I've had absolutely no problems with flavors I've frozen. They actually don't freeze, as PG doesn't freeze, but they've all looked, smelled, and tasted as they should when brought to room temperature. No separation (except the AP), no flavor changes, no color changes - and I've yet to have anyone I've mixed for say "hey, this tastes different", because it doesn't. This is just a more economical way for me to stay stocked and ahead because I absolutely hate the "one flavor short" syndrome. And so many times in the past I've run across sales and bargains that I've had to pass up because I had no proper means of storage. This has solved that problem without sacrificing quality and flavor. (And the freezer was a garage sale find. Works like a charm. ;) )
Me too! The "one flavor short syndrome" :cry:

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Good to know. Some reddit gurus estimate a 2yr shelf life (for flavors) if refrigerated ... may even last a decade if frozen. Unfortunately, my freezer is packed with meat and pizza ... will have to get a mini freezer like yours (on sale).

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to know. Some reddit gurus estimate a 2yr shelf life (for flavors) if refrigerated ... may even last a decade if frozen. Unfortunately, my freezer is packed with meat and pizza ... will have to get a mini freezer like yours (on sale).
Meat and pizza...lol! I started out storing nicotine in the upper freezer of the extra fridge in my office. It was securely bottled and wrapped on one side, away from the tater tots and ice cream and various junk food items we kept in there. About a year or so ago, my husband went in there and could barely find his ice cream and a 4oz bottle of strawberry ripe nailed one of his bare feet when he opened the door. He limped into the kitchen and announced "We're buying you a freezer."
So really, I was just being a good wife and going along with his wishes...LMAO!!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Meat and pizza...lol! I started out storing nicotine in the upper freezer of the extra fridge in my office. It was securely bottled and wrapped on one side, away from the tater tots and ice cream and various junk food items we kept in there. About a year or so ago, my husband went in there and could barely find his ice cream and a 4oz bottle of strawberry ripe nailed one of his bare feet when he opened the door. He limped into the kitchen and announced "We're buying you a freezer."
So really, I was just being a good wife and going along with his wishes...LMAO!!
:hamster:

VU Sponsors