https://www.shop-e-cigs.com/products/american-e-juice-flavors-0-89.html

then....choose flavor(s) from the Flavor drop down window
---
AMERICAN-E-JUICE FLAVORS
PURE E-LIQUID FLAVOR CONCENTRATES BY THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE
---

Rom
---
“The Caterpillar and Alice looked at each other for some time in silence: at last the Caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth,” ― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Well slap me me silly I missed that thanks!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
** UPDATE....well, it seems quite a few of the flavor sizes I've ordered have become unavailable between the time I ordered them and the "awaiting shipment" message I received, so two complete orders have been canceled and refunded. Strange, in my manner of thinking this should have been caught during the "awaiting fulfillment" stage, "awaiting shipment" implies that it's all packed and ready to go. In going back and checking what sizes they do have of what I wanted, some are just too large (even for me), so I think I'll just let these cancellations remain, rather than run the risk of reordering a bunch they're going to run out of again before shipping.
Dammit....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
** UPDATE....well, it seems quite a few of the flavor sizes I've ordered have become unavailable between the time I ordered them and the "awaiting shipment" message I received, so two complete orders have been canceled and refunded. Strange, in my manner of thinking this should have been caught during the "awaiting fulfillment" stage, "awaiting shipment" implies that it's all packed and ready to go. In going back and checking what sizes they do have of what I wanted, some are just too large (even for me), so I think I'll just let these cancellations remain, rather than run the risk of reordering a bunch they're going to run out of again before shipping.
Dammit....
Being fairly new to DIY....kinda glad I didn't order from this outfit...Hope Y'all get your orders.....:(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have one of the three orders I placed that shows "awaiting shipment," but I'm not holding my breath. I can always go back through and reorder the sizes they're showing currently available, but who's to say this won't happen with those too? Too much headache to suit me. I wish I'd known about this from the beginning though, several folks in my FB group got theirs when the sale started and are very happy with them. It is what it is, I suppose. These GOB sales have to be torture on the vendors.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still have one of the three orders I placed that shows "awaiting shipment," but I'm not holding my breath. I can always go back through and reorder the sizes they're showing currently available, but who's to say this won't happen with those too? Too much headache to suit me. I wish I'd known about this from the beginning though, several folks in my FB group got theirs when the sale started and are very happy with them. It is what it is, I suppose. These GOB sales have to be torture on the vendors.
Did they keep your first order and cancel the 2nd & 3rd orders? No news on mine as of this am.

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You lucky dogs, those are crazy prices. No such luck down under.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well fuck me, same shit here. mine is now refunded.
WITH NO EXPLANATION

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did they keep your first order and cancel the 2nd & 3rd orders? No news on mine as of this am.
No, refunded the first and third, but so far kept the second.
lol I knew this would happen
No one knew this would happen, there have been several successful orders placed and received.
well fuck me, same shit here. mine is now refunded.
WITH NO EXPLANATION
Well, at least they told me why in my messages on the site.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, refunded the first and third, but so far kept the second.

No one knew this would happen, there have been several successful orders placed and received.

Well, at least they told me why in my messages on the site.

What was the reason they gave you for the cancelled ones?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What was the reason they gave you for the cancelled ones?
A lot of the sizes I ordered were not in stock. I could go back in and reorder much larger or much smaller, but due to the sizes of the orders themselves, I opted not to take the time and the trouble. Some of them I don't need much larger sizes of, and others are too small. Ordering enough 15ml bottles to equal 4oz will cost as much as getting a 4oz with one of my regular vendors.
Granted, the sizes I got were showing in stock when I ordered them, but for some reason they're showing OOS at time of shipment. Doesn't sound like they're very organized, but I also can't imagine the business they're getting right now. Has to be rough.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think we have a winner, order #2 is marked "shipped" and we have tracking. Whew!
Me too! But here's the confusing part, they refunded $6.00 & left me a message on their website that $6.00 was refunded due to being out of stock. BUT..... they don't tell me what item was out of stock o_O

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Read this o_O they replied to my message quickly and :crazy:

• 31st Jul 2017 @ 6:32 PM

You Said:

$6.00 was refunded due to being out of stock, but which item was out of stock? Thanks
  • Re: refund of $6.00
    31st Jul 2017 @ 6:37 PM

Shop-E-Cigs.Com Said:

Please look on your invoice when you get your order.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too! But here's the confusing part, they refunded $6.00 & left me a message on their website that $6.00 was refunded due to being out of stock. BUT..... they don't tell me what item was out of stock o_O
Hmm...well, I guess you'll find out in a couple of days but that's odd, for sure.
I got two different emails this morning letting me know that orders 1 and 3 we're refunded, but that money hasn't hit my bank yet. I'll be watching for that.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The way it usually works is that it's the flavor you wanted the most. :facepalm:

Ron
---
"Whatever your determination or will power, it is foolish to try to change the nature of things. Things work the way they do because that is the way of things"- Miyamoto Musashi
Lol!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After reading others experiences, I'm glad I read on their site you must buy $35 worth. I only need, yeah right, $17 worth. Mine would have probably been cancelled due to non-availability.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nope still have the sizes i ordered in stock
In that case, I'm stumped too. I also don't understand why the drop-down boxes on their flavor selections don't show that certain sizes are OOS. If I go to ECX and order Vienna cream, I have to click the option for a size. The drop-down box is going to expand and let me know what my options are. Whatever they have to offer will be displayed. What they are sold out of either won't show up or will show as out of stock. Simple enough, eh?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In that case, I'm stumped too. I also don't understand why the drop-down boxes on their flavor selections don't show that certain sizes are OOS. If I go to ECX and order Vienna cream, I have to click the option for a size. The drop-down box is going to expand and let me know what my options are. Whatever they have to offer will be displayed. What they are sold out of either won't show up or will show as out of stock. Simple enough, eh?
You would think :blah: oh well, I guess it is what it is. And they know it. They're going out of biz so I guess they don't care. :confused:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
its easy to not sell what you dont have, take inventory and sell it till it reaches zero. some places bottle to order and just put infinite supply up and bottle as they come in to have all size options available so they dont lose out on a sale. obviously, thats not a good way of doing things but I guess if you are going out of business it doesn't really matter. leaving options up that they know dont exist anymore is even shadier. making a note to not jump on any going out of business sales lol

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years

It costs more to have a PoS (point-of-sale) system linked to live inventory and sales. Many e-commerce platforms will do this but will take a larger cut of sales ... cheaper e-commerce platforms (and home grown platforms) are manually updated whenever they can (every 24 hrs, weekly, sometimes never) ... in which case their PoS becomes a Piece of S### o_O

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It costs more to have a PoS (point-of-sale) system linked to live inventory and sales. Many e-commerce platforms will do this but will take a larger cut of sales ... cheaper e-commerce platforms (and home grown platforms) are manually updated whenever they can (every 24 hrs, weekly, sometimes never) ... in which case their PoS becomes a Piece of S### o_O
I did not know that, thanks for the heads up. One would think that current updating would be critical during a going out of business sale.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I use Shopify, and it's VERY easy to keep and update inventory. Once it's in there, it automatically updates the inventory every time an item is sold.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
By the way, Heartland is having 50% off Flavourart now also. 4 oz. size only, no coupon code needed. I don't know what the original price was, so 50% may or may not be a good deal there.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
am i looking at the right place
heartlandvapes.com
only seem to have 1oz FA for $5.55

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They better give your money back @Teresa P. Whats going on with that?

I wouldn't worry too much about T ... word has it she's pretty handy with a blade.

latest

:D

VU Sponsors