Become a Patron!

MASSIVE FlavourArt Sale!

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy to say I had no issues at all with ordering!

My first order was weekend before last when it was just posted on Reddit - got 25 4oz bottles of Flavourart for $4 each (6 for the tobaccos), plus a couple of the TFA+FW flavors and a 4oz jar of menthol crystals for 140/shipped.

When that arrived and everything looked good, I couldn't resist going back last weekend to load up on TFA and FW (2.36 for 4oz and 0.59 for a 30mL - I just couldn't pass that up), so I got 23 4oz and about 30+ 1oz for 120/shipped. Took longer to ship this time but I got notice that my order went out yesterday.

And now I definitely won't be needing to order any flavors for a very, very long time :giggle:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy to say I had no issues at all with ordering!

My first order was weekend before last when it was just posted on Reddit - got 25 4oz bottles of Flavourart for $4 each (6 for the tobaccos), plus a couple of the TFA+FW flavors and a 4oz jar of menthol crystals for 140/shipped.

When that arrived and everything looked good, I couldn't resist going back last weekend to load up on TFA and FW (2.36 for 4oz and 0.59 for a 30mL - I just couldn't pass that up), so I got 23 4oz and about 30+ 1oz for 120/shipped. Took longer to ship this time but I got notice that my order went out yesterday.

And now I definitely won't be needing to order any flavors for a very, very long time :giggle:
Wow! You definitely made out!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My order arrived yesterday! The missing (unidentifiable item) was Fa Cream Fresh. Other than that my order is fine, arrived quickly once shipped. (Not that it matters, lol!). My refund of $6.00 is processing at my bank.

Wow, it seems they did indeed raise their prices based on what @VelvetA posted above. Too bad we didn't know about the sale earlier. But, we still saved a lot!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Just Frank, yes, they did refund my money, showed in my bank the next day (I was leery too), and I got my first order yesterday. I also got a ship notice on another order I placed a couple days ago, hoping that will be here by the weekend. And prices definitely went up some, but not a deal breaker for sizes.
The one thing that irks me is the fact that we were nabbed for higher priced UPS shipping, yet all were mailed via USPS priority. And this wasn't an instance where it started with UPS before being handed off to USPS, it was USPS tracking from the start. That's a lot of extra money, IMO.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one thing that irks me is the fact that we were nabbed for higher priced UPS shipping, yet all were mailed via USPS priority. And this wasn't an instance where it started with UPS before being handed off to USPS, it was USPS tracking from the start. That's a lot of extra money, IMO.
That happened with my first order as well, paid for UPS but shipped USPS. Not my second one though - that one's coming UPS. Unfortunately, that means it will take a week to get here instead of 2 days, so no re-bottling for me this weekend :(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That happened with my first order as well, paid for UPS but shipped USPS. Not my second one though - that one's coming UPS. Unfortunately, that means it will take a week to get here instead of 2 days, so no re-bottling for me this weekend :(
I did notice that shipping was pretty swift after the tracking number was sent, grateful for that, especially in this heat.
I've about quit the painstaking task of rebottling, unless it's something VG based. All of it goes in the freezer or fridge, I just fill a smaller bottle of whatever as needed. It got to be an all day task rebottling PG, VG, nic, and flavors since I was putting everything in a smaller bottle to leave out on the desk. That's a lotta time and a lotta bottles...lol!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Just Frank, yes, they did refund my money, showed in my bank the next day (I was leery too), and I got my first order yesterday. I also got a ship notice on another order I placed a couple days ago, hoping that will be here by the weekend. And prices definitely went up some, but not a deal breaker for sizes.
I saw that, but oh well what can we do now? In the end at least we still saved.

Hi! This is my first post, but I feel like we're all friends already because I've been reading this forum like it's my job ;)

Reviving this SEC sale thread, since this sale is still on.

I can attest to getting my vapemail in two days after the order was placed. (First FA flavors! This newb is pumped.)

Has anyone else that purchased flavors from SEC compared the smell/taste/strength, to the same flavors you already have in your stash? I'd be very curious to over-verify that it's legit, and that when they rebottled, they shook the flavors well before putting them into the 1/2oz's and 1oz's that some of us are stocking up on.

For those that like to nerd out on maximizing savings (like me): In 1oz and lower bottle sizes, their system charges for a heavier weight on S&H on TFA/FW than on FA.

For example, the maximum number of oz's you can buy to stay in the $10.03 S&H bracket:

FA: 20oz's (any combination of 1/2oz and 1oz bottles, up to 40 x 1/2oz flavors) - meets the minimum order with a total of $40.03
TFA/FW: 13oz's (up to 13 x 1oz flavors) - does not meet the minimum order, with a total of $20.31

Alternatively, if you wanted to spend $40, and you were solely ordering FA 1/2oz -or- TFA/FW 1oz, your quantity and S&H would be:

FA 40 x 1/2oz bottles: $30.00 + $10.04 S&H = $40.03 Total, or $1.00 per bottle
TFA/FW 32 x 1oz bottles: $25.28 + $14.35 S&H = $39.63 Total, or $$1.24 per bottle

Last edited:

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Another reason why California sucks:

As of July 1st, 2017 we no longer sell products in California due to the 65.8% Tax.
Just talked to the guy on the phone about this. I don't think he's got that right. I can order the same stuff from Nicotine River (including Nicotine) and all they charge is the standard CA sales tax. I have ecig related stuff coming on a weekly basis from all over the USA and nobody has charged me 68% tax.

VU Sponsors