Become a Patron!

M&PWM Modding's Custom Built PWM, OKR-T30, Unregulated & DNA/SX Mods (And More!)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Get in touch with Chris at 5150mods...PM me, I send you his email address.

Chris will make anything you want. I just received another laser engraved GXL box. He does unbelievable work..!
I'll check him out for the next one. probably go more compact and try out the NLPWM to compare it with the big al one

WasabiCannon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get in touch with Chris at 5150mods...PM me, I send you his email address.

Chris will make anything you want. I just received another laser engraved GXL box. He does unbelievable work..!

I reached out to 5150mods on facebook about this but he said that he could not do what I wanted. :(

2 or 3 18650s
Switch to go from 18650s to an external power source(No USB, think laptop charger)
LEDs that go off with the fire button with a way to disable them.

The external power source became an instant nope thing.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I reached out to 5150mods on facebook about this but he said that he could not do what I wanted. :(

2 or 3 18650s
Switch to go from 18650s to an external power source(No USB, think laptop charger)

give a try to vaporlips maybe. they are doing stuff for me not in their catalogue

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

2 or 3 18650s

I've never seen this configuration on any type of pwm mod.

WasabiCannon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
give a try to vaporlips maybe. they are doing stuff for me not in their catalogue

Tried them as well and they just flat out said they don't do anything with that type of external power setup.

I've never seen this configuration on any type of pwm mod.

I have this OKR-T10 box from back when the Mass Mod Mini was the Zorro, got it special made with the switch and 18650s and loved it till the low wattage was just not enough for me.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Tried them as well and they just flat out said they don't do anything with that type of external power setup.

I have this OKR-T10 box from back when the Mass Mod Mini was the Zorro, got it special made with the switch and 18650s and loved it till the low wattage was just not enough for me.
the only external one i seen personally was a while back some dude came here for help. i helped him a bit with the wiring and fuses and he built one, but it wasn't portable lol it was a desktop set up only

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Should I put a fuse in my build for that added measure of safety? Will a 25A automotive type with holder be enough?

Hi guys, I ended up writing up my experiences with this asshat on Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/6vg1og/my_experience_with_mpwm_modding/
Thank you for posting on Reddit, its a shame when we as a consumer base are looking for nice things and instead get screwed over. I have only bought mods through 2 facebook groups but all with huge followings and active pages so the group would never let something like that stand, but after reading your reddit post I realize that if someone wanted to they could just shut it down after stealing potentially thousands of dollars. Sorry to hear about your experience but thank you very much for the post.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

• Mikhail Naumov
      a year ago
      Grim you're a lazy, half assed reviewer who picks and chooses what to review on your fucked weekly review system. You are a pawn, all you do is post about what beers you like and what conventions you went to. Nobody gives a fuck if you're OG. Thousands of people consider the Boreas their favorite tank. I'm running dual 3.2mm 6 wrap framed staple coils in here, .12, at 235 watts and getting flavor and clouds for days. You forgot the mention the second deck. You likely spent two minutes with this. Now all your sheep fans will see this and think it sucks because you're too busy making money off UTUBELYFEBRO to actually put something through proper testing. I despise you and every other reviewer on youtube. Keep sucking dick for money Grim, I remember your old videos that looked like they were filmed in your mom's basement. Now you have a real setup. THAT YOU DIDN'T PAY A CENT FOR. Every opinion out of your mouth is garbage and I hope you choke on your own vapor. Go fuck yourself.

I get amazing flavor off mine. You can't even build you Milton coke bottle glasses looking fuck. Every coil you have somebody else sent you. You're just another piece of shit with RiP Trippers syndrome. Get the FUCK off my subscriber list you sheep.

Let's play the aliens game. I hope aliens ignore all your FREELY GIVEN TO YOU vape gear, take you, and shove a probe so far up your ass it comes back out your mouth. You're a sheep, just another sponsored reviewer who is incapable of making a real living to support his vaping habit so you just thrive in getting free shit sent to you on daily basis. You're incapable of giving a real review, everything you get comes in bulk and is free. Why do people listen to this fuck? You give the Aromamizer shit, then you give the Boreas shit? Who is paying you? I know someone is stuffing cash in your pocket to talk this kind of shit, because if you REALLY like what you say you do in your reviews, there's no way you could dislike this.

All for the money, eh Grimm? Let me know next time you actually buy something.

Grimm Green
    Moderator Mikhail Naumova year ago
    Lemme guess, You bought a boreas and i'ts just your favorite tank of all time? That's cool bro, Enjoy it, I'm ok with that. I personally can't stand this tank. You want my Boreas? i'll gladly send it to you. Having another "FREEEE" RTA literally means nothing to me. I have enough good tanks to vape that offer MUCH better flavor. keep being a badass though. It's a good look for you. Oh man I love arguing on the internet, fun times bro, thanks!

Mikhail Naumov
Grimm Greena year ago
I don't want shit from your bullshit collection you piece of garbage. You don't know what it is to work for anything you have, nor did you spent jack and shit time with your tank. You fail to mention the second deck, you fail to mention how to take the tank is taken apart, you fail to mention nearly everything. There's countless people here telling you the flavor is amazing and your shit building skills (proven by the fact every coil you have was sent to you, you are not a builder outside of round wire builds) Suck my Serbian dick. Your tank gives junk flavor because you can't build. Go contact Twisted Messes or whoever to send you a real build because you're too caught up with #ElitistVaping to build your own.

Grimm Green
Did I fail to mention the second deck? maybe double check that one fella. I'm guessing you're not the type of guy that has a lot of friends right? Just as a quick FYI I did just buy an AxisVapes M17 about 2 weeks ago, I bought the TugBoat v3 atomzier as well last month, I also just bought 210ml of deweyboba juice. Oh man it's so good. But it has flavor so you probably wouldn't like it. You are correct though. I totally forgot to mention how to "take the taken apart" please forgive me oh wise god of vaping!

Mikhail Naumov Grimm Greena year ago

You bought three things? Well I see a LOT more than three things in the background. I own an AxisVapes too, doesn't mean shit. If you want to ratio it out by all means. You bought three whole things in your collection of hundreds. By the way, you fucked up my fuck up. You mad bro? Looks like it, can't even think. Me and VapingUnderground are having a hell of a time laughing at your incompetent ass. Laughing at YOU, so keep on replying, it's like you can't resist a good verbal ass kicking. I didn't take you for a masochist Grim, you gonna start calling me Daddy next?

• Grimm Green
      ha ha ha ha ha yeah, oh man i'm soooooooooo mad! i'm not going to be able to sleep tonight because of some non-contributing zero that got mad AT A VAPE TANK REVIEW, ha ha. I think that's just super that you think so highly of yourself. If you will excuse me I have some friends ( real life friends ) coming over for some beer. So.. peace out muscles, keep being angry at the world.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

• Mikhail Naumov
      a year ago
      Grim you're a lazy, half assed reviewer who picks and chooses what to review on your fucked weekly review system. You are a pawn, all you do is post about what beers you like and what conventions you went to. Nobody gives a fuck if you're OG. Thousands of people consider the Boreas their favorite tank. I'm running dual 3.2mm 6 wrap framed staple coils in here, .12, at 235 watts and getting flavor and clouds for days. You forgot the mention the second deck. You likely spent two minutes with this. Now all your sheep fans will see this and think it sucks because you're too busy making money off UTUBELYFEBRO to actually put something through proper testing. I despise you and every other reviewer on youtube. Keep sucking dick for money Grim, I remember your old videos that looked like they were filmed in your mom's basement. Now you have a real setup. THAT YOU DIDN'T PAY A CENT FOR. Every opinion out of your mouth is garbage and I hope you choke on your own vapor. Go fuck yourself.

I get amazing flavor off mine. You can't even build you Milton coke bottle glasses looking fuck. Every coil you have somebody else sent you. You're just another piece of shit with RiP Trippers syndrome. Get the FUCK off my subscriber list you sheep.

Let's play the aliens game. I hope aliens ignore all your FREELY GIVEN TO YOU vape gear, take you, and shove a probe so far up your ass it comes back out your mouth. You're a sheep, just another sponsored reviewer who is incapable of making a real living to support his vaping habit so you just thrive in getting free shit sent to you on daily basis. You're incapable of giving a real review, everything you get comes in bulk and is free. Why do people listen to this fuck? You give the Aromamizer shit, then you give the Boreas shit? Who is paying you? I know someone is stuffing cash in your pocket to talk this kind of shit, because if you REALLY like what you say you do in your reviews, there's no way you could dislike this.

All for the money, eh Grimm? Let me know next time you actually buy something.

Grimm Green
    Lemme guess, You bought a boreas and i'ts just your favorite tank of all time? That's cool bro, Enjoy it, I'm ok with that. I personally can't stand this tank. You want my Boreas? i'll gladly send it to you. Having another "FREEEE" RTA literally means nothing to me. I have enough good tanks to vape that offer MUCH better flavor. keep being a badass though. It's a good look for you. Oh man I love arguing on the internet, fun times bro, thanks!

Mikhail Naumov
Grimm Greena year ago
I don't want shit from your bullshit collection you piece of garbage. You don't know what it is to work for anything you have, nor did you spent jack and shit time with your tank. You fail to mention the second deck, you fail to mention how to take the tank is taken apart, you fail to mention nearly everything. There's countless people here telling you the flavor is amazing and your shit building skills (proven by the fact every coil you have was sent to you, you are not a builder outside of round wire builds) Suck my Serbian dick. Your tank gives junk flavor because you can't build. Go contact Twisted Messes or whoever to send you a real build because you're too caught up with #ElitistVaping to build your own.

Grimm Green
Did I fail to mention the second deck? maybe double check that one fella. I'm guessing you're not the type of guy that has a lot of friends right? Just as a quick FYI I did just buy an AxisVapes M17 about 2 weeks ago, I bought the TugBoat v3 atomzier as well last month, I also just bought 210ml of deweyboba juice. Oh man it's so good. But it has flavor so you probably wouldn't like it. You are correct though. I totally forgot to mention how to "take the taken apart" please forgive me oh wise god of vaping!

Mikhail Naumov Grimm Greena year ago

You bought three things? Well I see a LOT more than three things in the background. I own an AxisVapes too, doesn't mean shit. If you want to ratio it out by all means. You bought three whole things in your collection of hundreds. By the way, you fucked up my fuck up. You mad bro? Looks like it, can't even think. Me and VapingUnderground are having a hell of a time laughing at your incompetent ass. Laughing at YOU, so keep on replying, it's like you can't resist a good verbal ass kicking. I didn't take you for a masochist Grim, you gonna start calling me Daddy next?

• Grimm Green
      ha ha ha ha ha yeah, oh man i'm soooooooooo mad! i'm not going to be able to sleep tonight because of some non-contributing zero that got mad AT A VAPE TANK REVIEW, ha ha. I think that's just super that you think so highly of yourself. If you will excuse me I have some friends ( real life friends ) coming over for some beer. So.. peace out muscles, keep being angry at the world.

And that, folks, says it all. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
19b4d54d816c726b4632f5e0bdcac848.jpg
5dc604ed1c672c3814f1a13ecefc8790.jpg

1ead74f9dd26c558a75af439dc709780.jpg

My box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well taht sucks id have to buy a lipo charger as well. i have no lipo mods

Rathanael

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well i just revived my full refund of all the charges i made (450$ over 5 charges) some dating back over two months ago to this guy. I had to call them a few times to get them to push it along but that wasn't to bad.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, sorry to see everyone (most) have a bad experience.
Mikhail did me wrong initially, then delivered an ok mod.
The second shipment was nothing special, 510 just on top of the box, wiring here and there,, in fact, I suspect I could equal the build, and I don't claim any talent for soldering.
Once in, I allowed him to 'make it good'. Happy to see that others didn't get their mods as the build and process isn't worth the money spent.

Live and/or learn. Should I decide to get another, I'll fucking do it myself.
Predrilled box, solder. Phhhft.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not a knock on anyone or any company.
When I see Lifetime Warranty I always think who’s lifetime.

With any electronics I always assume defects will show within 30 days.

I’ve been vaping a while and have acquired quite a few mods from various companies. If they lived and performed for that long, they work today if I get one out of storage.

Anyway, I don’t think I’d pay anything extra for the lifetime warranty. How long was that period for these boxes?

WasabiCannon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just reached out to Nasy a few days ago and he has been the first one to actually say he would look into my niche oddball box request.

Fingers crossed.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well at least I have Nice Mods Now Thanks to 5150mods Chris...... He doesn't play around Like Master Electrical Engineer Naumov......

Attachments

• Batman & Ridler 007small.JPG
    Batman & Ridler 007small.JPG
    243.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Batman & Ridler 008small.JPG
    Batman & Ridler 008small.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 23
  • Batman & Ridler 023small.JPG
    Batman & Ridler 023small.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 20

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Attachments

• Batman2 005-0004small.JPG
    Batman2 005-0004small.JPG
    299 KB · Views: 21
  • Batman2 004-002-3.JPG
    Batman2 004-002-3.JPG
    303.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Batman2 003-003.JPG
    Batman2 003-003.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 20

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem, I have been testing this NLPWM with a 3s 2250 mah lipo and I mean hard testing...... At 9.0+ Volts using a pair of .80 ohm Kanthal coils and she vapes solid most DNA's would have blown already.......

Attachments

• MY MODS 018small.JPG
    MY MODS 018small.JPG
    347.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i prefer anything like that, nlowm, pwm ipwm, smart pwm
just i dont have any lipo stuff so thats an extra investment with a charger and spare battery
but just dont have the spare cash to be buying $150= mods i know I can buy the parts for around $50 but then i would have to improve my small electronics soldering skills- i can older tubas apart and back together but small electronics is a pita for me

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i prefer anything like that, nlowm, pwm ipwm, smart pwm
just i dont have any lipo stuff so thats an extra investment with a charger and spare battery
but just dont have the spare cash to be buying $150= mods i know I can buy the parts for around $50 but then i would have to improve my small electronics soldering skills- i can older tubas apart and back together but small electronics is a pita for me
I'm pretty sure they come with a lipo.... and a good charger is $20.00

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anything any size, he prints it out time after time until he can match the box size perfectly ...... Just send him what you want and he will email you back if it can be done !!!!!!! He will seek a higher resolution option that you can tell him yes or no...... That' why it's a custom mod, it's something made how you want it.........

Attachments

• page.jpg
    page.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 29

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Anything any size, he prints it out time after time until he can match the box size perfectly ...... Just send him what you want and he will email you back if it can be done !!!!!!! He will seek a higher resolution option that you can tell him yes or no...... That' why it's a custom mod, it's something made how you want it.........
Very nice indeed. I'll try him for my next one

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors