Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Triade DNA250

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 2 amp charging is on all the DNA250 boards whether it uses a 3s Lipo or 18650's. It's an added benefit if you want to charge on-board no matter what your battery source. I would agree that it would be more beneficial if you are using a Lipo since for the most part they are a PITA to remove to charge separately. But it does come in handy in either scenario.

Cheers,
Steve

Thanks DNA STEVE

Take ur meds NARCIS

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fck the Triade, wat drip tip is that?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Ive got both of them tips for 4£ each to match my abalone panels on my hotcig 4
R 150 there tip made by hot cig an They are going cheap as hell i bought both in two sizes one larger than the other there just abalone coated tips

The hotcig r 150 mod hits harder than the Triade hits.
At same watts , and Yes i own both Dna Triade and the hotcig mod
494f51a5fbf28efcf68e7f209c4ad71e.jpg
08e05e62edeecb11301d7647305bf2ac.jpg
72ff564c4b45975819508321b1310706.jpg
5646dd794602b8e72026f40009246044.jpg

The tip on the hotcig r 150mod atty is wolfpaw with a stabilised wood drip tip

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Them two hotcig tips are quite restricted though not as wide as they look , better airflow via a ud bellus drip tip ,which is on my supreme pic above ,wider than the tip you mentioned you like so better vape/airflow draws
Plus 2 amp charging 18650 batteries might be quick at cost of ruining your batteries also there are not designed to have fast charging or to take that power drawn it would eventually ruin them although its handy every now and again not good long term for them

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive got both of them tips for 4£ each to match my abalone panels on my hotcig 4
R 150 there tip made by hot cig an They are going cheap as hell i bought both in two sizes one larger than the other there just abalone coated tips

The hotcig r 150 mod hits harder than the Triade hits.
At same watts , and Yes i own both Dna Triade and the hotcig mod
494f51a5fbf28efcf68e7f209c4ad71e.jpg
08e05e62edeecb11301d7647305bf2ac.jpg
72ff564c4b45975819508321b1310706.jpg
5646dd794602b8e72026f40009246044.jpg

The tip on the hotcig r 150mod atty is wolfpaw with a stabilised wood drip tip

Them two hotcig tips are quite restricted though not as wide as they look , better airflow via a ud bellus drip tip ,which is on my supreme pic above ,wider than the tip you mentioned you like so better vape/airflow draws
Plus 2 amp charging 18650 batteries might be quick at cost of ruining your batteries also there are not designed to have fast charging or to take that power drawn it would eventually ruin them although its handy every now and again not good long term for them
Two amps on 2500-3000mah is less than 1c. That is not bad for your 18650's. I'm not sure where you heard that from but it's not correct.

Cheers,
Steve

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two amps on 2500-3000mah is less than 1c. That is not bad for your 18650's. I'm not sure where you heard that from but it's not correct.

Cheers,
Steve
Ive not heard it anywhere im going off personal experience , when i slow charge my 1865p at 500mah they last longer vape tine than they do fast charged ,via 2amp

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is really not anything special if you care about the paint and leather. It is great in theory but it is built like shit. So is Wismec. I suggest spend the money and get a nice custom mod. Instead of on that falls apart or dies. After Three or Four of these you could have had a custom. Some have almost no wait. Sure $650 is a lot but you have something nice that works and do not have to replace or RMA. Just my advice after multiple broken Chinese mods including LV and Wismec. Nothing else with 18650 other than custom.

It will be your favorite for a few weks until it falls apart or fails and then you will be unhappy.

Batteries do have many more cycles at .5 amp. That is just a fact. I would not use the usb anyways as it tends to break.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is really not anything special if you care about the paint and leather. It is great in theory but it is built like shit. So is Wismec. I suggest spend the money and get a nice custom mod. Instead of on that falls apart or dies. After Three or Four of these you could have had a custom. Some have almost no wait. Sure $650 is a lot but you have something nice that works and do not have to replace or RMA. Just my advice after multiple broken Chinese mods including LV and Wismec. Nothing else with 18650 other than custom.

It will be your favorite for a few weks until it falls apart or fails and then you will be unhappy.

Batteries do have many more cycles at .5 amp. That is just a fact. I would not use the usb anyways as it tends to break.
I didn't realize you bought the Triade DNA250. I assume you have and what you said will happen has already happened to yours. If not, your just trolling the thread. It took longer than I thought it would!

Cheers,
Steve

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cheers,
Steve
Actually Mooch has stated that .5 amp charging extends the life of your battery. I'm not a battery expert, but most would say that he is.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually Mooch has stated that .5 amp charging extends the life of your battery. I'm not a battery expert, but most would say that he is.

I agree he is. Was that statement made before 3000mah, 20 amp CDR 18650's became common place? What I'm saying is the bigger the capacity of the cell, the less proportionally .5amps is. I've always been taught if you were under 1c, then everything is fine. Saying .5 amps is better depends on the capacity of the cell. The smaller the capacity, the lower the rate you want to charge them at. On a 3000mah 18650, 3 amps would be 1c. I'd like to see a link that talks about how beneficial .5amps is for a 3000mah battery.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree he is. Was that statement made before 3000mag, 20 amp 18650's became common place? What I'm saying is the bigger the capacity of the cell, the less proportionally .5amps is. I've always been taught if you were under 1c, then everything is fine. Saying .5 amps is better depends on the capacity of the cell. The smaller the capacity, the lower the rate you want to charge them at. On a 3000mah 18650, 3 amps would be 1c. I'd like to see a link that talks about how beneficial .5amps is for a 3000mah battery.

Cheers,
Steve
It was made on Sept 8th during an interview with Vaping Biker.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am no battery expert, but i can read:D Standard charge rate for a HG2 is 1.5amp. Quick charge is 4 amp.All within spec of a 3000mah battery. Can we move on now:vino:BATTERY SPEC.JPG

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was made on Sept 8th during an interview with Vaping Biker.

Lots of information but nothing I didn't already know. It's mostly applicable to Mech users though. The one thing I didn't see was where he mentioned how much more lifetime you would get out of 3000mah 20 amp CDR battery charging at only .5 amps. I might have missed it because it's pretty long but I didn't see it. If it's in there would you be so kind as to give me an approximate time in the video where it's discussed.

See I don't know if we are talking about you might get an extra cycle charging at .5 amps or if we are talking about something that actually matters. To continue down that line of thought would it be better to charge at .1 amps. You see what I'm getting at here? I go by manufacturer recommendations and my own personal experience. I've never seen anything suggesting that charging at 1c is bad for your batteries. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Edit I'm not telling people what they should do. If you feel better at charging at .5 amps than that's what you should do. I was mainly saying it won't hurt anything (be unsafe) to charge a 3000mah battery at 2 amps.

Last edited:

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of information but nothing I didn't already know. It's mostly applicable to Mech users though. The one thing I didn't see was where he mentioned how much more lifetime you would get out of 3000mah 20 amp CDR battery charging at only .5 amps. I might have missed it because it's pretty long but I didn't see it. If it's in there would you be so kind as to give me an approximate time in the video where it's discussed.

See I don't know if we are talking about you might get an extra cycle charging at .5 amps or if we are talking about something that actually matters. To continue down that line of thought would it be better to charge at .1 amps. You see what I'm getting at here? I go by manufacturer recommendations and my own personal experience. I've never seen anything suggesting that charging at 1c is bad for your batteries. As a matter of fact most will say you can go over 1c.

Cheers,
Steve
I completely agree with you, as I don't often charge higher than .5 Amps, but I'll quick charge in a pinch. I'll have to go through it again and find the exact spot, but he does also recommend in his battery recommendation thread on the other forum. Basically, If you don't plan on using batteries a full 500+ cycles it doesn't matter.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well whos guessing that they use the same kind peeling paint finish ,As thoses who are all complaining about it on other lost vape triades , saying it peels off after 2 weeks , either got a silicone rx 200 cover ,or custom wrap to protect it , should of put a stronger coating on it , the 510 top part also marks the bottom of your atties too , my Mod Farther RTA 30mm has a dam big ring in its base from the Triade connection

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well whos guessing that they use the same kind peeling paint finish ,As thoses who are all complaining about it on other lost vape triades , saying it peels off after 2 weeks , either got a silicone rx 200 cover ,or custom wrap to protect it , should of put a stronger coating on it , the 510 top part also marks the bottom of your atties too , my Mod Farther RTA 30mm has a dam big ring in its base from the Triade connection

There is really only 2 people complaining on the other thread. I'm thinking it's one of two things since I know people that have had the Triade 200 for awhile and it's not happening to them.
1. They might just be tough on their mods since they seem to have trouble with other mods as well.
OR
2. There was a bad batch.

Either way it hasn't happened to everyone. Something to keep in mind.

Cheers,
Steve

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is really only 2 people complaining on the other thread. I'm thinking it's one of two things since I know people that have had the Triade 200 for awhile and it's not happening to them.
1. They might just be tough on their mods since they seem to have trouble with other mods as well.
OR
2. There was a bad batch.

Either way it hasn't happened to everyone. Something to keep in mind.

Cheers,
Steve
Mine has started ,an its loved an never used out of a silicone case unless swapped batteries out or taken out , its got a tiny peel starting on the top , in front of the 510 and either side of the battery door indentation , but i will buy a mod wrap skin for it. Usually do that with all my mods , to keep them in as best condition I can , i have never broken a mod or tank through misuse or used a replacement glass on any of my 26 plus RTA ive had, Over the two years ive vaped
So id say im very careful with all mine equipment mods an atties, The only thing i have ever had trouble with is the 510,s on the rx mods being bad batches , my oldest one is fine my newer ones are not. From day one atomisers short problems on the RX S and the RX2/3 , hence why i opted for the Triade since better connection an 510, but the paint isnt the best , one tiny flake an the rest peals pretty easily afterwards ,
0194d7329d9213c29de6c15d291c464a.jpg
cd122127562335246dec1627e8822da9.jpg
So I guess I need that mod wrap pretty quickly to stop it before gets any worse , I thought the same caused by misuse ,but its just poor quality paint , ive had a blk HotCig r 150 in my pocket with keys an that hasnt even got a sigle mark on its blk paintwork not even a 510 tank ring yet , so will be ordering some vinyl wrapps for all my mods soon.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am debating buying the Triade250.. But I really want another VT133 Its almost the Unicorn mod for me... I do have to say though...If Think Vape comes out with the DNA250(167) Finder...I'll probably buy that. I know there is a 133...so conflicted :wait:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am debating buying the Triade250.. But I really want another VT133 Its almost the Unicorn mod for me... I do have to say though...If Think Vape comes out with the DNA250(167) Finder...I'll probably buy that. I know there is a 133...so conflicted :wait:
You can't go wrong with the VT133 imo. They are my workhorse mods. Lots of nice mods out now, but I always grab a VT133 when I'm going out the door. I have nothing but praise for that mod! :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For a none dna the Hotcig R150 , is one nice powerful mod ,tc works very well an ss works very well its worth considering , especially since can be picked up cheap too , great battery life , hard hitting , swappable panels , HM1.2 chip very responsive,

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine has started ,an its loved an never used out of a silicone case unless swapped batteries out or taken out , its got a tiny peel starting on the top , in front of the 510 and either side of the battery door indentation , but i will buy a mod wrap skin for it. Usually do that with all my mods , to keep them in as best condition I can , i have never broken a mod or tank through misuse or used a replacement glass on any of my 26 plus RTA ive had, Over the two years ive vaped
So id say im very careful with all mine equipment mods an atties, The only thing i have ever had trouble with is the 510,s on the rx mods being bad batches , my oldest one is fine my newer ones are not. From day one atomisers short problems on the RX S and the RX2/3 , hence why i opted for the Triade since better connection an 510, but the paint isnt the best , one tiny flake an the rest peals pretty easily afterwards , .
So I guess I need that mod wrap pretty quickly to stop it before gets any worse , I thought the same caused by misuse ,but its just poor quality paint , ive had a blk HotCig r 150 in my pocket with keys an that hasnt even got a sigle mark on its blk paintwork not even a 510 tank ring yet , so will be ordering some vinyl wrapps for all my mods soon.

Well The one thing on yours that's different from some of the other posters having issues is that yours isn't a bubbling it's more of a worn or scratch paint removal. Doesn't necessarily help out and probably implies that they made a poor paint job based on looks and not for its bonding capabilities. But most of the bubbling I have read about I would have to blame on people letting juice collect and sit on the device. Me I am meticulous about getting juice off my devices. I hate the way my hands feel when I come into contact with it even after I wipe it up. I will wipe away condensation juice from the 510 platform 2-3 times a day.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well The one thing on yours that's different from some of the other posters having issues is that yours isn't a bubbling it's more of a worn or scratch paint removal. Doesn't necessarily help out and probably implies that they made a poor paint job based on looks and not for its bonding capabilities. But most of the bubbling I have read about I would have to blame on people letting juice collect and sit on the device. Me I am meticulous about getting juice off my devices. I hate the way my hands feel when I come into contact with it even after I wipe it up. I will wipe away condensation juice from the 510 platform 2-3 times a day.
I dont allow juice to get on my stuff if it does its wiped off right away with tissues , its not a good solid coating no under coats , an my mods been in a silicone since the day i got it only time its out of it is wjen u either take a pic or swap out batteries , my RTA isnt allowed to leak , if it does its rewicked , an now that ive had my RTA a while i can coil an wick so they dont leak , i know juice is a slight solvent , but the paint does flake away pretty easy once a tiny mark appears it can come off with just wiping , hence that thats come off near battery door by just wiping with a tissue , had a tiny mark thought was drirt once wiped paint flaked off , its the paint they are using , so will order a skin wrap now before anymore comes off , an mod wont be used until it arrives ,thats how ocd i am about them an its kept everything in tip top condition usually , it aint been used much since i got the hotcig any ways ,

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

See I don't know if we are talking about you might get an extra cycle charging at .5 amps or if we are talking about something that actually matters. To continue down that line of thought would it be better to charge at .1 amps. You see what I'm getting at here? I go by manufacturer recommendations and my own personal experience. I've never seen anything suggesting that charging at 1c is bad for your batteries. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Edit I'm not telling people what they should do. If you feel better at charging at .5 amps than that's what you should do. I was mainly saying it won't hurt anything (be unsafe) to charge a 3000mah battery at 2 amps.

Just to dredge this up and keep beating this dead horse again.:deadhorse:

The enemy of all batteries, regardless of the chemistry they employ, is heat. Make them hot, they will age faster. Recharge at higher current, more heat, shorter lifespan, fewer cycles. You can be within spec in any battery, even if rated for a high amp quick charge, and you will still reduce the lifespan.

How much will it shorten that lifespan? Beats me, maybe someone like Mooch who's devoted weeks to charge/discharge cycles can say, but I'm not aware of specific numbers to stick on any single battery. But it's easy enough for me to feel comfortable with using a quick charge only when necessary and "normal" charge current the rest of the time. Besides, there are other factors to also consider such as the environment you charge the battery in. An enclosed battery (in a mod) will likely get warmer than one in an open external charger (better heat dissipation). Does all this matter in normal use? Probably not, but I still try not to make my batteries "warmer" than necessary.

Any info on this
e126fbeebb05c144d8cc3122921c9598.jpg

Take ur meds NARCIS

That is SO unfair. Still waiting to hear if that a Lipo or 18650 box. I am very tempted. Given that I have a DNA 200 Triade I'm not biting at the 250 version, but this, well, it sure is pretty. I wonder what it will look like in real life?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Eskie I think the VT250 is going to be a Lipo. I was looking on a different site that I had to translate and they were saying Lipo. That combined with the fact that the VT200 is a Lipo really makes think it will be 3s Lipo as well. That's my best guesstimate.

Cheers,
Steve

@benley73 I like how the Hotcig used magnets in the panels. It's too bad they used an unknown chip in it with no user settable TCR. Since I'm TC only and mainly use SS430 and NiFe it's useless to me. I'm surprised they cheaped out on the chip when they use DNA's in their other mods.:facepalm:

Last edited:

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only hope we have with the VT250 is the Dna250 was made to support 18650 batteries :cheers:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@Eskie I think the VT250 is going to be a Lipo. I was looking on a different site that I had to translate and they were saying Lipo. That combined with the fact that the VT200 is a Lipo really makes think it will be 3s Lipo as well. That's my best guesstimate.

Cheers,
Steve

That shape does suggest some custom Lipo to support the form factor, but there's always hope.:)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That shape does suggest some custom Lipo to support the form factor, but there's always hope.:)
I just want to make sure I don't come across as I know for a fact it's going to be a 3s Lipo because I don't. I don't have any inside information. It's just what I thought as soon as it was posted I have 2 VT200 (1 still new in the box), combined with the shape. Using a 3s Lipo will keep the size/weight down while still providing enough current to easily reach 250 watts.

It's really just what I think. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time :giggle:

Cheers,
Steve

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I just want to make sure I don't come across as I know for a fact it's going to be a 3s Lipo because I don't. I don't have any inside information. It's just what I thought as soon as it was posted I have 2 VT200 (1 still new in the box), combined with the shape. Using a 3s Lipo will keep the size/weight down while still providing enough current to easily reach 250 watts.

It's really just what I think. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time :giggle:

Cheers,
Steve

Fingers and toes crossed.:giggle:

Not the end of the world if it's a Lipo, just I would hard pressed to not get that if it can use 18650s.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm ok if its LiPo...but not <1200....that would just be shitty

My only issue with a Lipo is what do you do when it will no longer hold a charge. Given all the uncertainty with the new regulations in the US, I'm much happier investing in something I can keep going with simple replaceable batteries than in stuff that might no longer function and no longer be serviceable. If it weren't for that, I'd be OK with it (assuming a reasonable reserve).

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My only issue with a Lipo is what do you do when it will no longer hold a charge. Given all the uncertainty with the new regulations in the US, I'm much happier investing in something I can keep going with simple replaceable batteries than in stuff that might no longer function and no longer be serviceable. If it weren't for that, I'd be OK with it (assuming a reasonable reserve).

I would assume go to an RC Hobby Shop and buy an alternative...and I do agree, I like the removable battery aspect similar to other DNA devices.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received my first DNA250 today. It's the Lost Vape Triade 250. I just walked in a few minutes ago and haven't even had a chance to put batteries in yet (they are still charging).

My first impression was this is really nice. For a triple 18650 mod it's pretty light and feel really good in hand. I went with the Purple Ostrich Leather option. I'm glad I did, it both looks great and feels great (my personal opinion). I also have the Red Ostrich Battery Cover on the way, should be here by the end of the week..

This is just an introduction since I haven't even used it yet. I wanted to make the thread to basically have a place to talk about the new chip. These are just some really quick pictures I took. I'll get better ones up in due time. :cheers:

The box before I took off the plastic wrap - it comes factory sealed.
View attachment 63699

View attachment 63700

View attachment 63702

For this picture I used a flash. I think the Ostrich is darker to my eye. I'll get more/better pictures up.
View attachment 63701

Cheers,
Steve

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would assume go to an RC Hobby Shop and buy an alternative...and I do agree, I like the removable battery aspect similar to other DNA devices.
Exactly, go to Hobby King and you can get lipos in just about any size, shape and configuration.

jfdibutton

Member For 4 Years
Ok, you all are enablers! I had stuff in my cart logged in at ecig.com but talked myself out of spending the money. I went to the site to see if they were still running the 25% off coupon code. It appears to have been removed. HOWEVER, when I added an item and then proceeded to the cart it had me log in and it still applied the discount as it had been applied to the cart before. It even let me add and delete items. I just ended up spending around $290. I got 2 Triade 250's and a VT75 full size in blue and my first 26650 battery for it. Got one hell of a deal, but there goes putting extra money towards the credit card this month.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cheers,
Steve

@benley73 I like how the Hotcig used magnets in the panels. It's too bad they used an unknown chip in it with no user settable TCR. Since I'm TC only and mainly use SS430 and NiFe it's useless to me. I'm surprised they cheaped out on the chip when they use DNA's in their other mods.:facepalm:
The whole point in not using DNA chip/ board was to keep costs down Since they do for others but cost twices as much , this is the mod used still by many reviewers , due to the simplicity an ease of use an the chip used is pretty good hit hard an tc works well maybe the rest will come in an update, since it is updatable who knows , but from what i can find updating isn't an Easy process
Just to dredge this up and keep beating this dead horse again.:deadhorse:

The enemy of all batteries, regardless of the chemistry they employ, is heat. Make them hot, they will age faster. Recharge at higher current, more heat, shorter lifespan, fewer cycles. You can be within spec in any battery, even if rated for a high amp quick charge, and you will still reduce the lifespan.

How much will it shorten that lifespan? Beats me, maybe someone like Mooch who's devoted weeks to charge/discharge cycles can say, but I'm not aware of specific numbers to stick on any single battery. But it's easy enough for me to feel comfortable with using a quick charge only when necessary and "normal" charge current the rest of the time. Besides, there are other factors to also consider such as the environment you charge the battery in. An enclosed battery (in a mod) will likely get warmer than one in an open external charger (better heat dissipation). Does all this matter in normal use? Probably not, but I still try not to make my batteries "warmer" than necessary.

That is SO unfair. Still waiting to hear if that a Lipo or 18650 box. I am very tempted. Given that I have a DNA 200 Triade I'm not biting at the 250 version, but this, well, it sure is pretty. I wonder what it will look like in real life?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, you all are enablers! I had stuff in my cart logged in at ecig.com but talked myself out of spending the money. I went to the site to see if they were still running the 25% off coupon code. It appears to have been removed. HOWEVER, when I added an item and then proceeded to the cart it had me log in and it still applied the discount as it had been applied to the cart before. It even let me add and delete items. I just ended up spending around $290. I got 2 Triade 250's and a VT75 full size in blue and my first 26650 battery for it. Got one hell of a deal, but there goes putting extra money towards the credit card this month.
Congrats my friend. I ended up buying a second one yesterday around 2:30 PM and it shipped the same day:slowclap:. I'm impressed with how quick they ship, especially in the middle of a big sale. It's a lot of mod for the money, just too good to pass up. I think you are going to like it, I know I do! :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

jfdibutton

Member For 4 Years
Congrats my friend. I ended up buying a second one yesterday around 2:30 PM and it shipped the same day:slowclap:. I'm impressed with how quick they ship, especially in the middle of a big sale. It's a lot of mod for the money, just too good to pass up. I think you are going to like it, I know I do! :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
I am not sure how ecig does it either, they always seem to ship quickly every time I order from them. And the crazy low prices they seem to have on a regular basis.I only paid about $112 each for my 200's. Glad they have great pricing but it sure does work like they want it to......always buy more than I really should!! :xD::gaah:

Yeah, I am eagerly awaiting the 250's, I already have 2 of the 200's. I dropped one of them so it has 3 pretty good scrapes but I have loved them. They are the only devices that I trust to charge in the mod due to the DNA boards. I haven't had any issues with ripping wrappers, but I have plenty of extra wraps. I have just been charging in mod with the Triade's and DNA Reuleaux as I have 3 RX200's, 2 RX200S's, 2 Triade 200's and a DNA Reuleaux. 8 triple battery mods and now and 2 on the way it saves on charger space. The built in reverse polarity and 2 amp charging really sold me. :cheers:

I only take DNA mods with me when I travel so I don't have to take a charger, just the 5 port usb wall charger and cords for my mod(s), tablet, and phone.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What do you do?
Buy a new battery!
I was skeptical like you dude, but after
1234 DNA 200 1300 lipo, I prefer lipo box mods
Lighter,charge anywhere and fast!
I still have my wismec DNA 200, And I regret selling my other one...but yeah, you are absolutely correct,with all the bullshit in the government we need to stockup! I myself have 20 pairs of 18650 and 8 pairs of 26650...
Go get ur self a lost vape duo, and enjoy both worlds

Take ur meds NARCIS

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For a none dna the Hotcig R150 , is one nice powerful mod ,tc works very well an ss works very well its worth considering , especially since can be picked up cheap too , great battery life , hard hitting , swappable panels , HM1.2 chip very responsive,

I love my Hotcig - it just has a non intuitive menu and chinglish instructions, lol. But the chip rivals any I have used. So responsive and it is a beautiful looking mod to boot.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my Hotcig - it just has a non intuitive menu and chinglish instructions, lol. But the chip rivals any I have used. So responsive and it is a beautiful looking mod to boot.
I agree the chip is as good as a dna work wise ok does not Have as many functions or even as customisable but most dont know hoe to use half of them settings either so the hotcig is a simpler device that world just as good

Ive also just got this , wolfpaw RDA bf , setup on the mech mod coppervapes BF , kit an works an looks fantastic , very small slim an hits pretty dam well
1d288fca428ebdf5f12dc1dd7c4c879d.jpg
92d72154ec150456ec4c62af363daaaa.jpg
b3624663804755c8c5b86bbb13848566.jpg
374d7997563944880896a63992573da5.jpg

22£ for full kit , then also bought the genuine wolfpaw RDA with it for around 15£ extra ,

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a 75 LV squonkr on the way just hoping 75is enough

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Curious, I've got the Wismec DNA200, Has anyone else experienced the Paint peeling phenomena on these Triple 18650 configurations?

I have seen other threads insist it happens almost immediately, others claim that juice, oil from skin, etc, gets under the paint and it's inevitable..

I myself have never had the issue and I use mine about 8 hrs/day since it released and it still looks like new.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wear and tear is inevitable with any heavily used mod.
How fast or slow it happens depends on the finish quality and how each person handles his mods.

Some handle their gear with care and some manhandle it.
I guess a good indication of what kind you are is your cellphone, is it all scratched and banged or is it as good as new?

Wear and tear is inevitable with any heavily used mod.
How fast or slow it happens depends on the finish quality and how each person handles his mods.

Some handle their gear with care and some manhandle it.
I guess a good indication of what kind you are is your cellphone, is it all scratched and banged or is it as good as new?

VU Sponsors