Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Triade DNA250

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those will look sick on the Triade DNA250. I got myself the Triade and I'm really impressed. I have brown leather and looking to get the snake leather. Last I heard from LV that they were going to make the snake skin panels but didn't get any update.
Oh ok. Yeah i own two triade 200 and love them. I ended up getting a couple doors of ebay. I got the black elaphant and pearl coffee. Both mine came with the red leather. When i bought mine only 3 colors were available. I hope they do come out with snake skin for the triade. I know they have it for the therion but i dont know anywhere selling them yet.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received a new Carbon Fiber Battery Door for the Triade. Here's a couple of pictures. My first impression is, I like it!
IMG_20170128_131506_1_zpsixudoneh.jpg
IMG_20170128_131340_zpsuaiqh6vy.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't figure out why some of us have no problem with the paint while some do. I bought my two Triade 250's right when they first came out and the paint looks the same now as when I bought them. Mine are mostly house mods though. I do use them, it's not like I have them in a glass case.

The only mod I had issues with the paint was one of my VT133's. I don't fault the mod though, it's mostly on the bottom and I used the hell out of it. I'm saying I wore it off. I will say it seems like heavy use can cause that with some Zinc Alloy mods.

Cheers,
Steve
Mine has never been out of the house , I dont know why either , it never let me down love the mod , 510 is fantastic , can cut a ring in base of some tanks but thats no problem ,
Paint wise i had a rx 200 silicon case on mine , an when i took it off paint had bubbles on sides , then a little near where you use to get door off too , So don't know maybe a bad batch ,
but its good enough sanded raw , So once its proper polished and coated , think will just leave it that way , unless i decided to make it a Blk version

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man that carbon fiber looks awesome. You got it from the same ebay seller. I need one.:shades:
Thanks Nev, I think it looks really nice as well. Yes, that's where I bought it. Last I checked the Carbon Fiber was out of stock, but sometimes he only adds a few at a time. I'm not sure if he was completely out or just to the next time he adds to the listing if you get my drift.

Cheers,
Steve

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like there is a new styled triade , A sqounker styled called drone
79e3ed6d0d75ecfeb855dda070d6104f.jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like there is a new styled triade , A sqounker styled called drone
79e3ed6d0d75ecfeb855dda070d6104f.jpg

I started a thread on the Drone in the regulated mods section with some better pictures of it. I love the mod already, i always wanted a dual battery Dna squonker. Will be getting one for sure, i own a couple Lost Vape mods so i know the quality of there mods. Looking forward to seeing some reviews on it. It was suppose to be out already but it seems like there behind schedule.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Guys,
Anyone has the original Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 EScribe settings file (.ecig) that could share with me?
Tx.
I have the factory Ecig file. I've also posted my Ecig file here (the link is in my signature). Mine has 7 TC profiles for different wires, 1 for power mode, custom theme, custom screens, case thermals, mod resistance, etc. If you want the Factory ecig file, send me a PM with your E-Mail address and I'll send it to you.

Cheers,
Steve

Stringplucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well they have the silver available already so you can get one. If they come out with a black frame one, that will just be another color. Why would you hope they dont. They wont stop producing the silver. Or atleast i dont think they wont.
So long as they continue to make them in silver, I'll be happy. The company I bought my replacement silver covers from told me that they were having issues getting some of the leathers in with silver covers, but no issues with the black covers. That leads me to think that they may be phasing silver out in favor of black. I hope not....everybody has black mods, where silver/gunmetal looks like quality, IMHO

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So long as they continue to make them in silver, I'll be happy. The company I bought my replacement silver covers from told me that they were having issues getting some of the leathers in with silver covers, but no issues with the black covers. That leads me to think that they may be phasing silver out in favor of black. I hope not....everybody has black mods, where silver/gunmetal looks like quality, IMHO
Yeah i wouldnt be shocked if the silver got phased out. It is a possibility. I just dont see it happening for some reason. The black frame seems to be more popular. I like the silver/gunmetal, i own a triade in that color. I just prefer the black frame. Its all personal preference.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think there's a market for both. No real reason to drop the silver. The black is selling well as something new. Whether it is causing silver to sit unsold on the shelf is unknown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have the blk Triades in that link with the white snake skin door , still SS faceplate on the looks very nice ,

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They have the blk Triades in that link with the white snake skin door , still SS faceplate on the looks very nice ,

I don't think there are black Frame triades. I think the picture on the site just make the white snakeskin look black framed. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure there are no black Frame triades.

Hi y'all,
Just ordered my Triad 250 and should be here tomorrow.As i am fairly new to DNA devices any suggestions on what to do first prior of usage will be greatly appreciated.
Im looking to run it with 3 brand new samsung 30Q's, if anyone would share a good profile please send me a pm.

PS: Im a new comer so please be gentle and vape-on!

Hey guys,
Just wanted to express my honest toughts and gratitude.Been kinda busy and did not get the chance to responde.So my mod arrived well and been using it exclusively the last couple of days.My personal opinion that it looks so sexy and i get a good grip with it, comfortable in the hand, feels sturdy and the weight is to my liking (i like heavier mods tbh).Function wise... WOW have been using it in power modeand TC but man with TC i get a great vape ( SS on Limitless Plus).I am still learning but Escribe is very user friendly, the chip is dead on accurate and 250w are true 250w.All in all i hope it holds and doesnt break in the near future but this device delivers.Im very happy with my purchase and for sure DNA will be my next one.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome and help.
Thank you Steve for the guidance and for all your help.

VU Sponsors