Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought Myself an early Birthday gift....Reuleaux RX 200....And three new LG HG2 batteries to run it!...All black,and a new super tank mini with an Aspire N200 coil it works great!...And battery life for DAYS!....Z

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg

I'm trying to stop myself from buying anything else as I really want a Q class but it's not easy with something new coming out every day.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Avocado24 and TF-RDTA each from a different vendor.
Wonder which gets here first.

spawny

Member For 4 Years
213!
c5d20791-fb87-4e39-b1c6-a7e9cd08d4ed.large_zpsnrznqjrm.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg Early Father's Day gift - Vaporshark DNA 200 and a fresh tin of badger balm creeping in the background. Gotta love the wife.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6b4024a8c150b6c5c5401e7e05b10e9a.jpg

A new Goon & mod to go with my new Goon & mod - one for my day vape and one for the night vape.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lookin good. The Goons, are they clones from 3F? If so youll have to let me know how they work out for you. Ive got one from 3F and for some reason the flavor is off and any juice I put on the wicks in it always turns red after a day or so. Really weird and depressing. Its a nice design but I rarely use it because of that problem.

californialivin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lookin good. The Goons, are they clones from 3F? If so youll have to let me know how they work out for you. Ive got one from 3F and for some reason the flavor is off and any juice I put on the wicks in it always turns red after a day or so. Really weird and depressing. Its a nice design but I rarely use it because of that problem.
No - they are not clones. I got them at my local shop who swore by them as his "favorite" and - since he was vaping the same - I figured I would try. Been very happy and got a second today. You can order them direct from 528Custom also.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Is there something about his Goons that make them look like clones? I'm just wondering because I saw them for sale at a local shop at a decent price and want to know what to look for.. thanks

californialivin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there something about his Goons that make them look like clones? I'm just wondering because I saw them for sale at a local shop at a decent price and want to know what to look for.. thanks
I hope they are not clones because I did NOT get them at a decent price. Lol. I know that some of the clones have a stainless steel base even on the brass and black. They generally will not come with the Goon bag but instead come in a box. Also, on several the center pin is not copper. Other than that I have no way to know. Maybe someone else has an idea.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A noisy cricket arrived today plus I bought a lycan rda and velocity mini that should arrive soon.

Hey - 1st post. Been vaping a Nautalis Mini and now have my first real setup - Kennedy 22 - and the hubby has a Kennedy 24 on the way --- thinking about a TugLyfe DNA 200 for the Kennedy 24 and maybe a vapor shark for me? Not sure yet.
6e665e74ddae16341305941b5e1d61d3.jpg

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 new Pico's with SXK Corolla and a clone Griffin..that Griffin has pretty nice flavor.

Attachments

• 2 Picos.jpg
    2 Picos.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 42

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my first mod coming in the mail, istick 100w tc with an ehpro bachelor tank, a couple samsung 25r's and picked up some ss 316l 28ga to try my hand at coils. Started to order from all different places in an attempt to save some money but ended up going with eciggity for the whole order. By the time free shipping kicked in and 10% off coupon it was basically the same. Beats waiting for weeks for an overseas shipment and from what I've heard eciggity is pretty decent to deal with.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 new Pico's with SXK Corolla and a clone Griffin..that Griffin has pretty nice flavor.
Might I ask , where you got the Corolla ? That is looking mighty nice on the Pico !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One Merlin and a Boreas. Really happy with the Merlin so far, going to build the Boreas tomorrow :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last purchase was a pack of 1.6 Ohm coils at the Vape Shop today. This week was LG and Samsung 18650s and a Charger! Woo Hoo!

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered 2 platinum kbox from vapor beast. Also from FT 6 bellus clones, 30 extra glass, 4 top box chips, 4 510 connectors, 6 turquoise drip trips, 6 rolls 26/32 clapton.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow skiball sounds like a heck of a reserve stash building up. Nice for sure, I'm jealous lol. I'm happy to get an extra glass with the tank I just bought lmao. (simpleton here with simple pleasures).

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow skiball sounds like a heck of a reserve stash building up. Nice for sure, I'm jealous lol. I'm happy to get an extra glass with the tank I just bought lmao. (simpleton here with simple pleasures).
Ya i'm trying to stock up for the vapocalypse. Im shooting for hopefully a 30 yr supply. But altogether came out to 200$ with 10-15% off for memorial day.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got all these the other day, juice for days! Got a great deal on the entire TheStandardVape lineup, all 10 flavors (30ml) for $50, and I ordered them in new ChubbyGorilla unicorn bottles (fuckin amazing bottles!). And I found myself the MiniMuffinMan from OneHitWonders, so adorable with the little 10ml unicorns haha.........Goodtimes!

And I finally snagged myself a pair a Vape "Twizers", handy as hell!

Gotta give a shoutout to these guys for always hooking me up, keeping my vape game on point!
Dashvapes (dashvapes.com)
Vape29 (Vape29.com)
Bloor G&S (bloorgiftandsmoke.com)

PhotoGrid_1465591223844.jpg 20160610_044336.jpg PhotoGrid_1465610509330.jpg

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Another (4) Nixon V2 rdas.
For a snubby 4 poster. I'd rate it best of its class.
Blows my mind that a 9usd could rival my 60 usd & up attys..

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did it again....I went by the Juice joint,to show off a 2x26650 mod made from an aspire clear box I whipped up today,and a little voice called out from inside the display case....BUY ME!...BUY ME!.....So i bought the lil'Guy, a Hell's Gate 75 watt temp control mod and a Moonshot RDA to pop on top...You only live once,don't pass up what You want.....Or so I repeat to Myself....Over and over..:rolleyes:..Z

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Kanger Subvod kit, a couple extra coils for it and a couple more bottles of juice. Plus, ordered a Joyetech eGo AIO online, should have that arriving next week.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well....I love profit sharing!....Got a check today that I was NOT expecting so off to the vape shop I went....I got a "Noisy Cricket" that was a gently used trade-in for the great price of $10.00!!! And two new Samsung 25 Rs to fill it with....best $30.00 buy ever!....Z

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A copper SMPL clone to match the others, plus a copper derringer style atty for it. A 4nine Clone as well that was accidentally in my basket , it was only 5 dollars so cant complain there lol.

Also ordered a purple M6 style kit for the missus, she feels safe enough now to use a mech and seems to have well enough understanding of things , so hopefully they turn up this week.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
got a kennedy 25mm on the way, the k24mm doesnt sit quite flush on my rogue the k25mm should, as seen on pics. cant wait.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I loved My blue N/C so much I bought another one!....This one is the brushed silver,I thought it was stainless but its not....O and two more Samsung 25r batts to fill it up....After getting home and running it I put a carbon fiber print wrap on it,boy it does look good!....Z

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
480 bucks worth of nic from Nude Nicotine and a bunch of concentrates. Hopefully this is the last nic purchase, although I want to try one more brand.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh will soon have to get a new charger and 2 sets of batteries.

VU Sponsors