Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 Egrips and a silicone skin for the silver one.
IMG_20150804_083509846_zps9rx5wlvi.jpg

Whats nice is that all the collector drip tips I have fit nice and snug on them, so I can start using those again too:)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
2 Egrips and a silicone skin for the silver one.
IMG_20150804_083509846_zps9rx5wlvi.jpg

Whats nice is that all the collector drip tips I have fit nice and snug on them, so I can start using those again too:)

Nice! Please let me know how well you like the Egrip...pros, cons, etc. My G/F wants one, and I have no idea how well it performs, and what the quirks are with it. She's wanting something simple, and stealthy for work, and this looks like it might be the ticket.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! Please let me know how well you like the Egrip...pros, cons, etc. My G/F wants one, and I have no idea how well it performs, and what the quirks are with it. She's wanting something simple, and stealthy for work, and this looks like it might be the ticket.
Only one con for me and it's not a huge deal, is the airflow is on the bottom of the mod, controlled by a screw, unscrew for more flow screw in for less, and some times the way I hold it can block it. but once you have it set to where you want it , then your set. I use this full time now. I am LOVING that I don't have to buy tanks. it is so compact you don't know I have it in my hand sometimes.they make higher wattage Egrips too, and the new ones now have LED window which was a huge improvement. I now have 4. I put the old Isticks away except for my 50w. 2 thumbs up on this one.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Only one con for me and it's not a huge deal, is the airflow is on the bottom of the mod, controlled by a screw, unscrew for more flow screw in for less, and some times the way I hold it can block it. but once you have it set to where you want it , then your set. I use this full time now. I am LOVING that I don't have to buy tanks. it is so compact you don't know I have it in my hand sometimes.they make higher wattage Egrips too, and the new ones now have LED window which was a huge improvement. I now have 4. I put the old Isticks away except for my 50w. 2 thumbs up on this one.
Cool, I guess I'll go ahead and order one come payday then. If it's Whiskey approved, it's gotta be good! Thanks much for your input!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am POSITIVE she will love it, make sure you get her the newer version, I ALMOST got the cherry red one!! Or did I ?:cool:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am POSITIVE she will love it, make sure you get her the newer version, I ALMOST got the cherry red one!! Or did I ?:cool:
Where did you purchase it? I've seen a lot of the older ones I guess because I don't remember seeing a digital display on it. The prices I saw were around $45-$50.

spiveykidd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm looking to get a snow wolf 200 watt smart box temperature control! :) Undecided on what I want as of now.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got an authentic MCV 26650 Copper
Kingpin. I receive it in 3 days.
That's the shit. I still have my copper Pegasus and will never let it go. This is a nice piece, wouldn't mind coveting that myself. Still love my mechs. Congratulations, Edgemont59. Enjoy! Let us know how she vapes. Better yet, give us a pic and a build. Bet she blows!

That's the shit. I still have my copper Pegasus and will never let it go. This is a nice piece, wouldn't mind coveting that myself. Still love my mechs. Congratulations, Edgemont59. Enjoy! Let us know how she vapes. Better yet, give us a pic and a build. Bet she blows!
I am so stoked! I'm fgonna build a monster triple coil on my cerberus first thing.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, here goes. Thanks to a lot of overtime pay and Black Friday sales, I kind of went on a spree. So far....10 18650s, Reuleaux RX200, Smok X Cube II, Velocity Mini, 2 King V2 clones, Samurai RDA clone, Smok TFV4 tank, and a wrap for my IPV3 Li. And I still plan on getting some wire, and will pre-order the Black Aromamizer when it becomes available. And maybe another ltr of nic.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A few nice new bits, I did get a Uwell crown in SS and a Vector RDA, but forgot to take photos of them the other day, plus 7 new batteries(waiting on 4 more) and also have an IPV 3 LI last week, a Evic vt mini this week, and the wismec realaux DNA200 should be here saturday, latest Monday I have been told by the shop who is waiting for the stock delivery.

This is todays load.
IWAW0Twl.jpg
(Yep the pen was a freebie, so put that in too lol)

Authentic Uwell crown RBA, I have already set it up so took a pic of the back:
ehKQ6tul.jpg

an Efest LUC 4 charger(I was fed up with slow charging, my D4 charges 3 or 4 batteries at just 375MA, and two at 750MA, this charges all 4 at 1A, so thought it was time to get a better charger):
obn4QIll.jpg

Looks good:
BVXG46ml.jpg

And finally, some flush cutters. I had been using nail clippers, but they had started to go blunt so got the real thing instead:
CiORjtvl.jpg

Still got a LOAD more stuff to come in the next week or so, so will have to remember to post it all.

I will also find what I did not post in the last week and upload pics of them as well :).

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK the IPV 3 LI, I love this, this is genuinely the closest to a DNA200 out of all my mods, and then the Evic mini comes surprisingly close too. If I could only keep 3 mods, it would be the DNA200 for all the wire types, the IPV3 LI for high wattage or lower wattage TC vaping, and the Evic VT mini as it has fantastic battery life for a small device (I only have to change it once per day.

My other mods are at least twice daily) and also does NI200, TI AND SS, I will likely never use it over 40 watts, but with the upgrade to 2.0 it has 75W of power now from 60W (No good to me, but might be to some,) and most important-SS TC that actually works, and works bloody well!

IPV 3 LI:
bHFNpbR.jpg

EVIC vt Mini(I am going to fully test this, but this may well be my recommended starter set now, the TC is easy, its easy to use, and cheap plus includes a tank that works great, and for less than my old suggested setup):
fjAQy7gl.jpg

Vector RDA atop my now repaired DNA200 hotcig:
e3FD1JD.jpg

And one set of married 25R's and one set of married new LG HE4's, I meant to order 4 but ordered twice, so I am going to have 8 LG HE4's to add to already over 20 batteries lol:
DeDF1vOl.jpg

Don't worry, on the other side they are marked with a sharpie, as 2 of the 7 25R's I recently received were for single battery devices, everything else is for something, 3 25R's are marked and unused for the Wismec DNA200, apart from 5 lg He4's now lol.

I also got a Crius tank again but in SS, a authentic uwell crown, and a few other bits and bobs, Including non vaping stuff like a lovely new half stack guitar amp and amp head. All tube (vavles to us brits) and enough to annoy the neighbours with, sounds great though.

Last edited:

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've not tried the MXJO's yet, are the an actual manufacturer, or rewraps of other batteries? If they are a genuine manufacturer, how do they perform? I might get a couple to try out, I will probably go for some with a higher amp limit and slightly less MAH though.
I think they are rewrapped. Plus, there are no existing battery with a CDR(continuous discharge rate) of higher than 30a. It's best to stick with trusted brands.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK the IPV 3 LI, I love this, this is genuinely the closest to a DNA200 out of all my mods, and then the Evic mini comes surprisingly close too. If I could only keep 3 mods, it would be the DNA200 for all the wire types, the IPV3 LI for high wattage or lower wattage TC vaping, and the Evic VT mini as it has fantastic battery life for a small device (I only have to change it once per day.

My other mods are at least twice daily) and also does NI200, TI AND SS, I will likely never use it over 40 watts, but with the upgrade to 2.0 it has 75W of power now from 60W (No good to me, but might be to some,) and most important-SS TC that actually works, and works bloody well!

IPV 3 LI:
bHFNpbR.jpg

EVIC vt Mini(I am going to fully test this, but this may well be my recommended starter set now, the TC is easy, its easy to use, and cheap plus includes a tank that works great, and for less than my old suggested setup):
fjAQy7gl.jpg

Vector RDA atop my now repaired DNA200 hotcig:
e3FD1JD.jpg

And one set of married 25R's and one set of married new LG HE4's, I meant to order 4 but ordered twice, so I am going to have 8 LG HE4's to add to already over 20 batteries lol:
DeDF1vOl.jpg

Don't worry, on the other side they are marked with a sharpie, as 2 of the 7 25R's I recently received were for single battery devices, everything else is for something, 3 25R's are marked and unused for the Wismec DNA200, apart from 5 lg He4's now lol.

I also got a Crius tank again but in SS, a authentic uwell crown, and a few other bits and bobs, Including non vaping stuff like a lovely new half stack guitar amp and amp head. All tube (vavles to us brits) and enough to annoy the neighbours with, sounds great though.
Have you done the upgrade on the IPV3 Li yet? It should raise the jules to 200.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you done the upgrade on the IPV3 Li yet? It should raise the jules to 200.
Yeah I have. It raises the watts to 200, I wont be going near there though, at most 120 for me, and in TC mode NI200 stays at 50J but TI gets upped to 100J. Thats well enough for how I vape, even 50J is, as I like using a tank or a dripper with a single coil to try and get best flavour.

I like dual battery devices for the prolonged battery life they give-plus if I want to I can crank them up in power mode :).

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
50ml each of fruit loops and chocolate mint, max vg, $20 shipped.

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think they are rewrapped. Plus, there are no existing battery with a CDR(continuous discharge rate) of higher than 30a. It's best to stick with trusted brands.

They are rewraps, Mooch tested them this month and they come out looking almost like a HG2. Treat them as a 20A cell and you should be safe. I have a pair in my Sigelei 150TC and they last longer than my 25r pair does. https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...nly-a-15a-20a-battery-but-near-an-hg2.710690/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Black Friday Madness!

Black_Friday-2015.JPG

Top-to-bottom, left-to-right: Coil Master rebuilding toolkit. (It's not the v3, but it'll do for my needs.), a roll of 26 ga. 316L SS wire, pack of Japanese organic cotton, Nautilus Mini & iStick for my wife, and an iTaste VV4 for my (existing) Mini Protank 3. All , except the wire, 30% off at a local tobacconist's and vape shop. A couple 30 ml bottles of juice, from a local maker, on a BOGO deal. The extra little tool in the upper-right is a dental-pick kind of a thing I picked up at a tool store. Looked like it'd be handy for wrangling cotton on build decks.

That all oughtta hold me for a day or two!
lol.gif

I put the Black River Blue Slush in the Mini Protank 3. Hitting the tank with 12W and that juice is really tasty! I'm liking that VV4 better than I thought I would, too.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2-Sigelei Fuchai
2-Joyetech eVic VTC mini's
2-OBS Crius RBA's
10-Samsung 25r's
2-silicone sleeves for the VTC mini's
1-18650 cheap SS Cartel mod clone (should have bought the better quality clone)
950' of various gauge Kanthal
A bunch of different flavoring's for DIY (to many to list).
4 Liters of RTS Vapes 100mg NIC.
4 Liters of Vapors Tech throat hit NIC
Ehpro-Nixon RDA (LOVE this thing)
2-Authentic Magma RDA's
2-Ceramic tweezers
Trident V2 RDA
Squeeze bottles and graduates for DIY
12-Green boston round 15ml bottles with droppers
12-Blue boston round 15ml bottles with droppers
A set of Titanium scissors for wicking
A Tender Foot Iron wood RDA/RTA stand for my wife and he is making another one for me.
A set of Plato wire cutters
1-Sigelei 50 watt box
Coil Master V3

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
2-Sigelei Fuchai
2-Joyetech eVic VTC mini's
2-OBS Crius RBA's
8-Samsung 25r's
2-silicone sleeves for the VTC mini's
1-18650 cheap SS Cartel mod clone (should have bought the better quality clone)
950' of various gauge Kanthal
A bunch of different flavoring's for DIY (to many to list).
4 Liters of RTS Vapes 100mg NIC.
4 Liters of Vapors Tech throat hit NIC
Ehpro-Nixon RDA (LOVE this thing)
2-Authentic Magma RDA's
2-Ceramic tweezers
Trident V2 RDA
Squeeze bottles and graduates for DIY
12-Green boston round 15ml bottles with droppers
12-Blue boston round 15ml bottles with droppers
A set of Titanium scissors for wicking
A Tender Foot Iron wood RDA/RTA stand for my wife and he is making another one for me.
I see you are stock piling. So am I.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes sir I know what you mean. My son and I have 12 liters of 100mg nic in the freezer and I am stocking up on everything else.

Been putting mine in the vacuum seal plastic like you do meat for long storage in freezer.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well it's not my Dewalt set but hey for $16 it should work great for twisted wire/clapton/etc.. Harbor freight special but it gives me something to dedicate to twisted wire and trimming cases on my brass. It's variable speed and the chuck closes all the way so grabbing those small wires to twist them will be easier, my dewalt wont close all the way down so I had to use the bend trick to grab the wires.
dr22.jpg

vwfan79

Member For 4 Years
I've been on a bit of a spree lately, my first setup was a ego setup and it just wasn't enough for me. I then purchased a evic vtc mini and an Atlantis tank (was supposed to be a Atlantis v2 but didn't read fine print ugh) and been using that for about a month and really like it.

But I just ordered eleaf istick 60w tc, nitecore battery charger, 4 lg he2 18650 batteries, Atlantis v2 with a bunch of accessories (from another member), vamo v7, ni200 and ss Atlantis coils, eleaf gs air m, 1.2 ohm occ coils and 12 flavor sample pack of 30ml bottles from Verde valley vapes.

Quiting smoking and moving to vaping turned into more of a hobby pretty quick but is worth it to get rid of the cancer sticks.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been on a bit of a spree lately, my first setup was a ego setup and it just wasn't enough for me. I then purchased a evic vtc mini and an Atlantis tank (was supposed to be a Atlantis v2 but didn't read fine print ugh) and been using that for about a month and really like it.

But I just ordered eleaf istick 60w tc, nitecore battery charger, 4 lg he2 18650 batteries, Atlantis v2 with a bunch of accessories (from another member), vamo v7, ni200 and ss Atlantis coils, eleaf gs air m, 1.2 ohm occ coils and 12 flavor sample pack of 30ml bottles from Verde valley vapes.

Quiting smoking and moving to vaping turned into more of a hobby pretty quick but is worth it to get rid of the cancer sticks.
LOL welcome to the "i thought i was going to save money vaping..." club. Ive spent an embarrassing amount of money on this hobby, but thankfully it has all been voluntary, not a necessity to vape.

vwfan79

Member For 4 Years
That's funny, mine has been all voluntary I could have very well quit with the Atlantis and evic vtc but what fun is that. Although with all this stuff I should be set for quite awhile.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lotus LE80. Been using it 24 hrs and haven't even seen a spec sheet yet.

"i thought i was going to save money vaping..." club
I fully acknowledge spending way too much on hardware, but I save so much money making my own juice that everything I get... mods, tools, etc... are essentially "free." At least that's how I'm spinning it in my brain.

Attachments

• king1.JPG
    king1.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 26

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought two pioneer4you 7_22,s for less than 20.00 that kicks some big ass

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sigelei 50 watt box, heck for $28 new and only $3 shipping. I will keep it back as a backup for my other units.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Cote-2006

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Joyetech eVic VT - great mod for temp control (nickel and titanium) not bad for kanthal coils. Tank included looks fantastic but is flawed and flooded regardless of multiple coil changes.

Attachments

• evic_vt_full_kit_by_joyetech_.jpg
    evic_vt_full_kit_by_joyetech_.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 16

iLiptiKal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wismec Reuleaux RX200
Sitting next to a Sig150 & TFV4 to show a size comparison.
ff967a7ea96280b44647b2e4b715f74e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bought a lamp/magnifier, this really helps my old eyes when it comes to making coils and building on decks.
lamp.jpg

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMY%20SDNA%20200%20TC_zpsyodma6a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
SMY%20SDNA%20200%20TC_zpsyodma6a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Haven't received it yet but ordered and will be on the way soon

VU Sponsors