Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nobunaga & the Temple RDAs and Uwell Crown tank on IPV 3Li, Wismec Reuleaux RX200 and Reuleaux DNA200, respectively. Yeah, they came at about the same time.
6cff238f9202dc265de199c21df91886.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mod.jpg
Just got my first "Real" Mod. Upgraded from an istick30. Smok R80. So far great. .3 ohm coil tastes sooo much better, and I can get some warm vape at 50w. Going to get an Aspire Clapton after work and really go through some juice!!

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453617325.701788.jpg
Griffin RDTA and it is fanfuckingtastic. Build deck is shockingly huge and wicking is unbelievably easy. NO LEAKS first try. NO dry hits. Can't say that with Bellus or Aromamizer, no sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RX200 in black. Been performing great for a couple of weeks now, even in the shop covered in sawdust and machine oil :)

32zozs9.jpg

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 39102
Griffin RDTA and it is fanfuckingtastic. Build deck is shockingly huge and wicking is unbelievably easy. NO LEAKS first try. NO dry hits. Can't say that with Bellus or Aromamizer, no sir.

I jumped on the Griffin boat big time this weekend. Made a splurge, spur-of-the-moment type purchase on a SS Griffin on Friday morning. Saturday morning comes rolling around, checking my usual vendors and seeing what's new for the weekend. Lo and behold, VaporDNA's got Griffins too, that's nice--... in black. I had to snag a black one. Had to. You understand, don't you?

(I can retire my pair of Crius...es... if'n they shape up to be as good as everyone says. Which I'm sure they will be.)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I jumped on the Griffin boat big time this weekend. Made a splurge, spur-of-the-moment type purchase on a SS Griffin on Friday morning. Saturday morning comes rolling around, checking my usual vendors and seeing what's new for the weekend. Lo and behold, VaporDNA's got Griffins too, that's nice--... in black. I had to snag a black one. Had to. You understand, don't you?

(I can retire my pair of Crius...es... if'n they shape up to be as good as everyone says. Which I'm sure they will be.)
Same here!
My black Griffin from Eccigity should be in my PO Box tomorrow morning..just wishI would've ordered a spool of Clapton wire with it....lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tomorrow's gonna be a good day for both of us then, tracking just updated for the SS Griffin, it's going to be out for delivery tomorrow (a day or so ahead of schedule, I'd say - so... woot!)

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my rx yesterday feom a guy on the forums. Definitely a nice mod. Pretty heavy though. Gotta decide on a tank to put ontop of it.

2c17ef990dc0a0b3e9fdeb01f1a54cb8.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

SOC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have three packages inbound from different vendors in California, all set to arrive this week. So, today I went out and bought an essential piece of equipment - a new drill LOL

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Received two authentic Billow V2's today. I am very impressed with the Billow. Originally I was going to go with the Griffin but I just honestly didn't see a big enough difference between it and my Crius so I gave the Billow V2 clone a shot and was so happy with it I bought two of the authentics. No more weeping or dripping just easy builds and great flavor.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Within the last month or so: (I'm Canadian, so all purchases in $CAD)

China: $25
Fuhattan v2 (full copper)

America (bought from the Trading Post on VU): $100
Sigelei 150W TC
eLeaf Lemo 2 (with Twisted Titanium build)
2x LG HE4

Locally (Toronto):
Uwell Crown (with RBA) - $40
Joyetech Cubis (with 5pk 0.5ohm coils) - $40
PI² RDA (Postless Deck) - $25
Aspire (CF VV+) - Free (from a friend)
Pancake Man Ejuice - $45 (comes with 60ml juice, 2x 30ml unicorn bottles, plus 3 bonus things [sticker/pin/keychain] and could win $1000 bucks if you find the limited edition keychain)
Plus some various other juices (roughly $100)

a pretty good haul for me, especially within a month :D

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love it its a beast and the battery life is amazing .3 ohm between 75-95 watts lasts me 16-18 hrs straight chain vaping
That's nuts! I'm still contemplating getting one. I like the white one

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's nuts! I'm still contemplating getting one. I like the white one

Ya its liget i almost got the red and black instead of the black and red but theres to few nice looking red rdas to match. But the big kicker for me is the replaceable lipo simple plug and play. Well that and it looks sick

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wpmRDC1.jpg

So sexy. It's like it's winking at me, mouthing a breathless "...be gentle, baby..."

...I might need more hobbies.
Lol, nahh. One hobby to end them all.

That griffin rta is damned gorgeous. I love the black electroplating and big stylized lettering. I'm not much of an RTA guy, but I might cheat on my RDA's for that sultry mistress. May go nice with that snow wolf mini I've been eyeing. I just keep buying headphone and guitar shit instead.

My CLT v2 clone came in from fasstech the other day. It's already about to go into the trash can. With the pin positioned out past the negative, the post spins independently of the positive pin and it almost never makes a good connection. I actually HAVE to spin it a bit to get a build to read right. But that's just so sketchy to me that I won't bother. Tried tightening the pin all the way. All that did was make the post AND the pin spin a little less... ...but in tandem. Also brings the pin so far up into the insulator that it won't make contact with a damned thing. Tried wedging the pin with electrical tape to no avail. It has to go all the way up into the insulator to somewhat lock-in the center post. It's not enough for the pin to just be snug.

Such a disappointment. The airflow is just as good as I remember. Just wish the deck was viable so I could actually build and vape on it, heh. The 510 pin has a lot of wiggle. I suppose I could glue or epoxy the pin where I want it to be, but then, the positive block will still spin. I could tighten it down more and then glue the pin to the insulator, but I'll have the connection problem. I'm just gonna take a hammer to the positive block. Or maybe I can try to hold it down with a clamp and hopefully the pin will catch it as I bring it in. I wonder if any of the spare insulators I have will work. I'd try, but I'm having a hell of a time pulling the block out.

What a piece of shit. I dunno if I got unlucky or what, as it had good reviews. How they wouldn't have noticed is beyond me. It literally spun 45 degrees with the first turn of the screw. You can shake it and hear the pin rattle. If I shake it hard enough, it falls out! That's so beyond bad. It's like the thing came straight from 2011.

MASSIVE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just (heh...) bought an iJust2 kit -- Already have a few iJust2 tanks, but roasting the coils for some reason. SO, figured I'd go with THEIR battery to see if it works any better (so far, so good actually). Plus, just needed another 'stick' for convenience. Haven't had nearly as many coil issues on my 'self regulated' eGo ONE stick and -- Well, it was inexpensive and seems like a no-brainer.

The surprising part is that it actually seems quite decent... 2600mAh, and 22mm but feels lighter than my (19mm) eGo ONE stick (also my only 19mm tank and always feels like it's going to tip over when I put it down so the other reason for the iJust2). Handles down to 0.3 (eGo down to 0.5 which is where I'm running it anyway). Getting a great middle-of-the-road vape off it -- Good flavor, good vapor production. Nothing exceptional going on, but nothing to complain about either. Nice threads, all of my tanks (well, the ones that are running above 0.3) are running fine off it.

Long story short, looks like my eGo ONE is going into the "backup" position as far as stick/pen types are concerned.

Very much looking forward to plugging a Vaporesso cCell 0.9 coil into this thing. I think they arrive on Monday...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vcmt is a awesome system, the 25mm editions build deck is right around the same size as a 22mm rda and gets downuploadfromtaptalk1454817287209.jpg

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As far as juice goes I went to the shop and picked up Cosmic Fogs "Euphoria" and Vintage E-liquids "The Joker", both pretty decent and got to try the new One Hit Wonder "Police Man" which was just awesome. Their whole line is freaking amazing, I have the Muffin Man and its all I wanna vape on since I got it. I found a little company that claims to have exact clones (spoke to the owner and apparently one of their guys used to work at OHW and knows all the recipes so he says they are exact clones) of the OHW juice, so when I get paid Im gonna go ahead and get all of them (prices are really good).

Hardware wise I ordered an RX200 and SMY 60w thatll hopefully be here this week/end, a few batteries, a multicharger, a replacement glass sleeve for my Subtank Mini which fell and shattered, and a few drip tips. Not to mention the 3 RDAs that are already on the way. Ive been on a shopping spree lately with vape stuff since tax refunds are coming. Unfortunately I started the spree before filing, and my refund was SUBSTANTIALLY less than I thought it would be, so shopping spree over lol.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
got me 3 of those 200W Kanger Kboxes on the FT sale......they seem nice and simple and pretty small for a 2 battery box, also very cheap :)
I am a tootle puffer, and mostly use Dicodes devices, but as I ordered some Mutanks for in the stash, just in case I want to switch it up with some sub-ohming in the future, I thought I'd better also get me some more powerfull boxes.....so now the wait begins

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered a gallon of VG along with some bottles & got a freebie quart of PG from Nic River well as flavoring orders from BCV, ECX & WL, all of which arrived last week except for Wizard Labs which is always slow. 'Also got in on the FT mega-deal over the weekend. Yesterday I grabbed an IPV D3 as I have a fondness for the D2 and 4S and Ashley at Wake & Vape offers fabulous service. OK, the $39 price was also persuasive. :D

Gudhak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I should've posted here instead of making a new thread. Sorry I'll look next time :) anyway I got a tuglyfe tugboat dna200 its very light and looks sexy asf with the pugio VIP its light , durable and simply amazing uploadfromtaptalk1454995023750.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454995040111.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454995137688.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454995145916.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454995188338.jpg

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

FIRST POST! I just treated myself :DDDDD
13087568_10202051719371968_4413285515318372544_n.jpg

• Koh Gen Do cotton 60 count (cotton for days haha)
    $12 @ amazon
  • 550 feet of Kanthal in 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, and 32 ga (I can finally afford to make mistakes and learn to make claptons!)
    $14 @ amazon
  • 480 ml of Cosmic Charlie's Chalkdust, Native Nectar, Suicide Bunny, and The Mad Alchemist in 15 and 30 ml bottles (what can I say, shopping at the right time! I was notified courtesy of vape.deals)
    $40 flash sale at the juice broker
  • Subzero Industries Shorty competition mod (my first authentic!!!!! so hyped, replacing my 2 and half year old, absolutely-terrible-probably-has-lead-in-the-copper-awful-design-clone) *But I'm not throwing my clone away, she's still my first mod and tough as crap, I'll never let her die :D
    $150 @ InfamousVapes
  • GeekVape Tsunami RDA (first authentic RDA too! Oh man this looks so good, the child of a Velocity and a Kennedy by a new up and coming company, soooo hyped for a two-post. Finally I can put in those massive coils I always have trouble cramming into my little clone RDA)
    $23 @101vape (informed of the sale courtesy of vape.deals as well)
  • Four Sony VTC4's (to replace my 2.5 and 1.5 year old re-wrap generic batteries hahahaha! So hyped!)
    $13 @ amazon
Below is my justification / story of why I bought all of the above / started vaping in the first place.
TL;DR I went from tobacco fiend to vape tricking over the course of 3-ish years, and I'm looking to make a name for myself, perhaps even get sponsored at some point when I put in enough practice.

In 2013 I went to college, started smoking weed, and soon became an angry mole smoker (ripping bowls of half weed, half tobacco out of a bong). In hindsight, it was disgusting. I would hit that to wake up, to get through the day, to go to bed, to relax, to have fun, etc. I was addicted to tobacco, but I couldn't stand it plain, or in cigarette form. But man was I killing myself. I worked up such an addiction I was packing half gram tobacco bowls cut with a little weed, and snapping the whole thing, like around 14 times per day... Needless to say I would choke sometimes, throw up semi-often, and just generally burn my lungs like crazy.

(I kid you not haha it sounds so trashy but it's not just a story, it's my past and my life! xD)

In 2014 I said enough is enough, and I longboarded down to the local vape shop, Freedom Smoke USA (yep, it's actually called that, in red white and blue). Thankfully it was a lot better back then than it is now :b (as in it's pretty crappy now, bad vibes, uninformed/misinformed employees, etc.). When I walked in to see what this whole vaping thing was about.

Well I'm picturing an e-go style 'pen' e-cigarette right? And I walk in and see somebody blow this huge cloud. I can't believe my eyes! It's so, just absolutely, well, white! That was the first thing I noticed, before I even thought about the size or the smell and flavor. That stuff just looked pure. So I wait in line and talk to the girl behind the counter, Pashuna (sounds like passionay). I tell her I want to get started and I have $40. She asks how long I've been smoking cigarettes and I say I've been err umm uh smoking loose leaf tobacco out of a uh...water pipe. She's grossed out and knows what's up.

I tell her that I want one of those big e-cigarettes though and she laughs, "noooo, no you don't, there's no way I'm starting you on that." *hits her own mod* *I'm so jealous*. She sets me up with a Kanger pen and we go to try juice. She's offers samples in 0mg or 24mg and of course I say 24mg. She laughs at me again :b I hit it and try not to show, but it burns in a totally different way, I'm not used to it or expecting it. But dang! That tastes amazing! And what? Am I feeling a buzz? She sees my eyes watering up and knows it's too much, even though I try to hide it. I end up leaving with a 10ml of Almond Amaretto and the Kanger. I'm just in love. I quit moles for good that day.

Eight months later and it's the day after my birthday. I've researched exactly what mod I want to get at the store (it was pretty bad research) and I go into the shop, finally ready to get that mod Pashuna has said she'd eventually let me get. That was so fricking fun, having her build and watching, learning the basics (which seemed so complex at the time). She finally hands it to me and says "Don't hold it in". That was the first time I hit a mod, and of course I held it in on accident :b It was just so much vapor, exploding violently into my mouth all at once, just totally a surprise.

Fast forward through a Smok M80 plus glitching and firing until the battery vented and melted my Mutation insulator, getting a Reuleaux RX200 right when that first came out and apparently throwing it into the desert out of anger over a spring break in Mexico (I was blacked out), and we're almost caught up to the present! I learned a lot of things about life, myself, and what I can't handle.

I basically had to quit smoking and drinking to take care of school, get my integrity and work ethic back, and generally get my life back together. So I turned to my old mech mod again and fought the urge to get intoxicated by learning to trick. I got my O's down, then bending, and then I tried to take on the jelly fish. I just hit three semi-decent ones today actually! But dang my mod is crap. I love it, but it sucks. From the switch to the 510 connection design, the multiple piece tube, the super thin thickness, the material, it's just so bad.

So I went on instagram and asked drewdrips and freshskaterjay for advice. They told me exactly what I didn't want to hear: go get a real mod. I thought about for a week and kept looking around. I finally warmed up to the idea that I basically wouldn't have to buy much vape gear ever again and decided to go for it. It took a long time to pick everything out, but when I was finally ready, the universe smiled and gave me deal after deal on everything I was looking to buy. Like insane deals.

And that my vape fam, is why my latest purchase is that big and awesome.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Purchased a Laisimo LI for 50 bucks from ecig city. Also a rather moderate juice order from various places...
30ml Teleos The Milk v1
50ml Tallahasee
30ml Red Line Frooty loops (mig vapor) hands down the best fruit loops i have found to date
120ml Loaded glazed donut
Then a VVV order...
30ml Banana Cream Pie
30ml Froopers
30ml Krunchy berries
100ml Krunchy berries (for my free 100ml)

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
purchased a stabilized box mod and acwod real wood skin for rx200, also a pack of notch coil

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Theorem and 6X 25rs. Thought I was done purchasing for a while, but $22 for the theorem which looks awesome, well it was too good to pass up, and I needed some more batteries so free shipping was enough to pass on that expense.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Add an Aromamizer Supreme and 350ft of Kanthal to the above post ^

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thereom RTA. Just some first impressions. The SS sleeve that comes with it is flawed. The glass tank piece that fits into the steel tube
does not allow enough room for the top cap to seat properly. With the slightest bump it pops right off!!!! Using the all glass feature for now
until I can contact Wismec to see what they have to say.

Vapes great though. Using the single coil w/duel air ring for starters.

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got off the phone with a distributer for the Thereom. Placed my complaint about the SS sleeve not fitting properly.
Sorry if this should have gone on another forum page.

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FIRST POST! I just treated myself :DDDDD
13087568_10202051719371968_4413285515318372544_n.jpg

• Koh Gen Do cotton 60 count (cotton for days haha)
    $12 @ amazon
  • 550 feet of Kanthal in 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, and 32 ga (I can finally afford to make mistakes and learn to make claptons!)
    $14 @ amazon
  • 480 ml of Cosmic Charlie's Chalkdust, Native Nectar, Suicide Bunny, and The Mad Alchemist in 15 and 30 ml bottles (what can I say, shopping at the right time! I was notified courtesy of vape.deals)
    $40 flash sale at the juice broker
  • Subzero Industries Shorty competition mod (my first authentic!!!!! so hyped, replacing my 2 and half year old, absolutely-terrible-probably-has-lead-in-the-copper-awful-design-clone) *But I'm not throwing my clone away, she's still my first mod and tough as crap, I'll never let her die :D
    $150 @ InfamousVapes
  • GeekVape Tsunami RDA (first authentic RDA too! Oh man this looks so good, the child of a Velocity and a Kennedy by a new up and coming company, soooo hyped for a two-post. Finally I can put in those massive coils I always have trouble cramming into my little clone RDA)
    $23 @101vape (informed of the sale courtesy of vape.deals as well)
  • Four Sony VTC4's (to replace my 2.5 and 1.5 year old re-wrap generic batteries hahahaha! So hyped!)
    $13 @ amazon
Below is my justification / story of why I bought all of the above / started vaping in the first place.
TL;DR I went from tobacco fiend to vape tricking over the course of 3-ish years, and I'm looking to make a name for myself, perhaps even get sponsored at some point when I put in enough practice.

In 2013 I went to college, started smoking weed, and soon became an angry mole smoker (ripping bowls of half weed, half tobacco out of a bong). In hindsight, it was disgusting. I would hit that to wake up, to get through the day, to go to bed, to relax, to have fun, etc. I was addicted to tobacco, but I couldn't stand it plain, or in cigarette form. But man was I killing myself. I worked up such an addiction I was packing half gram tobacco bowls cut with a little weed, and snapping the whole thing, like around 14 times per day... Needless to say I would choke sometimes, throw up semi-often, and just generally burn my lungs like crazy.

(I kid you not haha it sounds so trashy but it's not just a story, it's my past and my life! xD)

In 2014 I said enough is enough, and I longboarded down to the local vape shop, Freedom Smoke USA (yep, it's actually called that, in red white and blue). Thankfully it was a lot better back then than it is now :b (as in it's pretty crappy now, bad vibes, uninformed/misinformed employees, etc.). When I walked in to see what this whole vaping thing was about.

Well I'm picturing an e-go style 'pen' e-cigarette right? And I walk in and see somebody blow this huge cloud. I can't believe my eyes! It's so, just absolutely, well, white! That was the first thing I noticed, before I even thought about the size or the smell and flavor. That stuff just looked pure. So I wait in line and talk to the girl behind the counter, Pashuna (sounds like passionay). I tell her I want to get started and I have $40. She asks how long I've been smoking cigarettes and I say I've been err umm uh smoking loose leaf tobacco out of a uh...water pipe. She's grossed out and knows what's up.

I tell her that I want one of those big e-cigarettes though and she laughs, "noooo, no you don't, there's no way I'm starting you on that." *hits her own mod* *I'm so jealous*. She sets me up with a Kanger pen and we go to try juice. She's offers samples in 0mg or 24mg and of course I say 24mg. She laughs at me again :b I hit it and try not to show, but it burns in a totally different way, I'm not used to it or expecting it. But dang! That tastes amazing! And what? Am I feeling a buzz? She sees my eyes watering up and knows it's too much, even though I try to hide it. I end up leaving with a 10ml of Almond Amaretto and the Kanger. I'm just in love. I quit moles for good that day.

Eight months later and it's the day after my birthday. I've researched exactly what mod I want to get at the store (it was pretty bad research) and I go into the shop, finally ready to get that mod Pashuna has said she'd eventually let me get. That was so fricking fun, having her build and watching, learning the basics (which seemed so complex at the time). She finally hands it to me and says "Don't hold it in". That was the first time I hit a mod, and of course I held it in on accident :b It was just so much vapor, exploding violently into my mouth all at once, just totally a surprise.

Fast forward through a Smok M80 plus glitching and firing until the battery vented and melted my Mutation insulator, getting a Reuleaux RX200 right when that first came out and apparently throwing it into the desert out of anger over a spring break in Mexico (I was blacked out), and we're almost caught up to the present! I learned a lot of things about life, myself, and what I can't handle.

I basically had to quit smoking and drinking to take care of school, get my integrity and work ethic back, and generally get my life back together. So I turned to my old mech mod again and fought the urge to get intoxicated by learning to trick. I got my O's down, then bending, and then I tried to take on the jelly fish. I just hit three semi-decent ones today actually! But dang my mod is crap. I love it, but it sucks. From the switch to the 510 connection design, the multiple piece tube, the super thin thickness, the material, it's just so bad.

So I went on instagram and asked drewdrips and freshskaterjay for advice. They told me exactly what I didn't want to hear: go get a real mod. I thought about for a week and kept looking around. I finally warmed up to the idea that I basically wouldn't have to buy much vape gear ever again and decided to go for it. It took a long time to pick everything out, but when I was finally ready, the universe smiled and gave me deal after deal on everything I was looking to buy. Like insane deals.

And that my vape fam, is why my latest purchase is that big and awesome.

WOW! That's alot of typing. Welcome to Vape World.

gashadokuro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got 4 juices. 2 were from Hollywood Star brand and the others were Valgous, For the first 2 were duble apple and Dragon, the latter being the favorite and the other 2 are Pineapple and the other Watermelon

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
shit is gonna start coming in Monday. Cant wait!!!!

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Add the Tarot 200w VTC to my above post. LOVE this mod and cant wait to get it!!

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went shoppin' for a derringer for My Mini-Volt,but the shop was out so I got a Vortice RDA...It's so little,matches the M/V perfect!...Just wating for it to finish taking its bath in the sonic-o-matic then back together with the solid post screw,I'm looking into a Squonker mod to try so I can use the bottom feed post screw....Z

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
bought a new X1 black chrome tube today to replace the one I traded away. Other than that it's been a slow month of buying for me.​

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought a Fat Buddha, black chrome Buddha v2 and a rainbow Mini Temple today.

vap3r

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just over one thousand Viton 75 O-rings in 1.0mm and 1.5mm cross sections in a multitude of sizes.

VU Sponsors