Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
Do you regularly breathe through your mouth, during the day and night?
What if breathing through your nose made a big difference in your health?
For a boost in energy. For insomnia and sexual dysfunction. For sleep apnea and snoring. Even dental decay.
Did you know that the healthiest populations on Earth trained their children to breathe through their noses, rather than their mouths?
I’ve been learning more about this. I read a good book called Breath by James Nestor, which has over 25k reviews on Amazon.

Read my new article or watch my short video:
Because the results some people have experienced from making this simple change are inspiring!
Using the nose for what it was designed for might be corrective for countless health issues – and it might even make weight loss easier.
Yes, I tried mouth taping at night, to be sure I breathed through my nose.
I didn’t buy anything special for it, though some people do.
Read about my experiments and try it because you might love your results, too!
To your health!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We love bringing you game-changing health & wellness information from leading health experts, so this email is jam-packed with things to learn!
Three of our favorite people in the nutrition space have recorded these mini masterclasses with us to help you optimize your sleep, your mental health, and your body's ability to heal. Download and listen to these insightful conversations while you're out on a walk or winding down before bed.
While you're at it, you may like to try our Sleep-Promoting Evening Shake recipe below. Bananas are great to eat pre-bedtime because their natural levels of melatonin and serotonin help calm your nervous system. The other ingredients have high levels of magnesium to help relax your muscles and prevent sleep restlessness.

mail
Sleep-Promoting Evening Shake
Ingredients

• 1 banana
  • 1 cup (8 oz/ 250 ml) unsweetened almond milk
  • 2 tbsp gluten-free whole oats
  • 1 tsp raw honey
  • ½ tsp ground cinnamon
Method
  1. Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
  2. Enjoy 1-2 hours before bed to feel the benefits.

Listen & Learn

LISTEN HERE
How Sleep Affects Longevity Plus Secrets of the World’s Healthiest People with Jason Prall

LISTEN HERE
Gut Issues, Inflammation & Candida: A Six-Part Approach to Mind-Body Healing with Dr. Christine Smith

LISTEN HERE
Using Food as Medicine: From Anxiety to Cancer with Liana Werner-Gray

We hope you find value in these conversations we've been fortunate to have with these health experts and that you also enjoy the above recipe.
Here's to the best sleep of your life!
In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The following prayer gives us easy instructions on how to sift through all the chatter, letting in only that which illuminates our path to deeper wisdom and purpose.
I hope this lights you up as it did for me!
Take all that I say,
And toss away
Without a thought
All that does not
Strike within you
A recognition.
For you do not learn
Wisdom and love
You only encounter
Catalysts to remember it.
For it is all
Within yourself.
Wishing you an inspired and pleasantly surprising week!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chocolate May Help Your Heart

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

A recent study found that people who ate one or more servings of chocolate a week were up to 10% less likely to have heart disease than people who ate less or no chocolate weekly.

Chocolate may help keep the heart humming by contributing to the health of the blood vessels. It contains a number of beneficial nutrients like flavonoids that may lower inflammation and increase good (HDL) cholesterol.

Special: How to Keep Your Doctor From Lecturing You About Cholesterol

But that doesn’t mean you can eat chocolate with abandon. The calories, sugar, milk, and fat in commercial chocolate products need to be considered in the context of your diet, especially for those who are obese or who have diabetes.

"If you're going to use chocolate for its possible health benefits, don't have more than an ounce of dark chocolate a day," advises Dr. John Osborne, cardiologist with State of the Heart Cardiology in Dallas.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 9 Worst Foods to Eat (+Healthy Swaps)

If you feel like healthy eating gets more complicated every day, I feel you. Paleo, vegan, low-carb, high-fat, organic, and the endless list of dietary terms can make it difficult to even begin eating healthy.

Experiencing this feedback from my patients and followers for years, I completely understand where you are coming from. Here are 9 of the worst foods to eat, and healthy alternatives to swap them for.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Female Hair Loss: Causes & Natural Support Strategies
When you hear the term hair loss, you may think about men. But hair loss doesn’t only affect men but may affect women too due to menopause, hormonal issues, autoimmunity, or other factors.

Female hair loss can be frustrating or even embarrassing. Fortunately, if you understand the underlying root issues behind your female hair loss, you may be able to improve the condition.

7 Strategies to Heal Fatty Liver
The liver is your body’s workhorse. It performs many functions including converting food to fuel, filtering harmful toxins, making proteins that help blood clot, and producing bile. Unfortunately, this powerful organ is susceptible to a potentially dangerous condition called fatty liver disease.

In this video, I go over the best strategies to heal fatty liver naturally. Check out the video and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eat Your Way to Lower Cancer Risk

By Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen, MDs

A good defense is essential when it comes to your health, and a recent study published in the journal JNCI Cancer Spectrum lays out one of the most important things you can do to defend yourself from cancer: Clean up your plate.

In 2015, researchers found that a poor diet was responsible for more than 52,000 cases of colorectal cancer; 14,400 cases of cancer of the mouth, pharynx, and larynx; 3,165 cases of uterine cancer; 3,050 postmenopausal breast cancer cases; 2,017 cases of kidney cancer; 1,564 of stomach cancer; and 1,000 cases of liver cancer in the U.S.

Special: 5 Signs You'll Get Cancer — and How to Stop It!

What blows your defense against cancer? Skipping whole grains, fruits, veggies, and (low-fat) dairy, and gobbling up processed and red meats.

In addition, sugar-sweetened beverages can lead to obesity, which is linked to increased risk for 13 types of cancer.

You have a lot of control over your health. Your first (but far from last) step is to avoid highly processed and sugar-added foods and beverages. Then you should skip red and processed meats, and eat seven to nine servings of fruits and vegetables and two servings of whole grains daily.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nanoplastics in Our Bloodstream: A Silent Contributor to Heart Disease
They're smaller than a grain of sand, but they might be causing a storm in your arteries. Dive into the world of nanoplastics, the invisible threat that might be contributing to heart disease.
Sesame Waste Product Beats Alzheimer's Drugs in Clinical Trial
For over 20 years and billions of dollars, pharmaceutical companies have fruitlessly tried to develop an Alzheimer's drug. Meanwhile, a solution was lying in waste piles all along.
New Study Shows Promise for Natural Support of Autism Symptoms
A new double-blind, placebo-controlled study published in Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences shows exciting potential for sulforaphane, a compound found in broccoli sprouts, to help ease symptoms of irritability and hyperactivity in children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
FEATURED VIDEO
Music is Medicine: A Conversation With Acoustics Scientist John Stuart Reid - Inventor Of The CymaScope
In this extremely fascinating interview, Sayer Ji introduces the amazing John Stuart Reid to the GreenMedInfo and BeSovereign community, and his ground-breaking invention: The Cymascope. Some topics covered are how to use music as medicine and how musical instruments and the sounds from gongs, Tibetan bowls, and crystal bowls can be used to promote full-body healing.
FEATURED EVENT
Music is Medicine: A Conversation With Acoustics Scientist John Stuart Reid - Inventor Of The CymaScope
Our friend, Sachin Patel, is hosting a FREE Online Business Intensive Workshop on Saturday, April 6th, 2024.

During this event, he’s going to share a 4-stage data-driven formula that has worked time and time again in his practice and for the clients he coaches. He’s pouring his years of experience running a successful functional medicine practice and coaching practitioners into this FREE event so that you can impact more lives with your gifts.

This event is for motivated, data-driven practitioners who are ready to get off the sidelines and take action.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Carnivore Diet Exposed
Here's your invitation to watch tonight's episode of the "Dr. Osborne's Zone," where we're breaking down the fascination around the carnivore diet.

Join me as we cover the benefits, risks, and everything in between!

So mark your calendars, set your alarms, and get ready to MEAT me at 6 PM Central on either YouTube or Facebook for this deep dive into the carnivore diet.

Discover why rejecting certain foods could be a game-changer for your health and gain insights into how this diet could impact your body at a cellular level.

From addressing candida overgrowth to managing autoimmune conditions and beyond, could the carnivore diet be the solution to your health concerns?

We'll find out tonight at 6pm Central.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Gov'ts around the world culled over 100 million chickens for a bird flu of no concern--I told you this last year and now the media are begrudgingly admitting it​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

5 Interviews I did this past week​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi

How do you know which supplements to take?

It’s actually easier than you may think.

In this new video, I lead our expert panel and show you how to use personalized nutrient testing to find the PERFECT supplements and nutrients specifically for YOU.

These nutrient tests might show that you’re deficient in a vitamin or mineral, and you didn’t even know about it…

So adding this nutrient back into your diet could be a complete game changer for you.

Create your own supplements gameplan (video)

This video is from module 1 of my Supplements Explained Masterclass.

It’s available to watch at no cost until Wednesday, April 3rd at 8am Eastern, at which point it will be made available to those who’ve joined the program.

This comprehensive course is your roadmap for all things supplements, to YOU specifically, and I know you’re going to love it.

Enjoy the video!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

"An apology is the super glue of life.
It can repair just about anything.”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Truth About PEMF Therapy for Cancer with Dr. Pawluk, MD

Dive into the world of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMF), a revolutionary approach to treating cancer. PEMF Therapy is a non-invasive, side-effect-free way to improve your cancer treatment experience. This ground-breaking approach promotes deeper healing and recovery by targeting the cancer process itself in addition to helping to manage symptoms.

PEMF therapy improves tissue health, lowers inflammation, and speeds up recovery after other cancer therapies, making it ideal for various stages of cancer. Consider this multiple action strategy to strike a balance between giving comfort and cancer prevention.

Find out how incorporating PEMF into your everyday cancer care routine can help maintain your health and vitality. Discover more about this integrative, cutting-edge treatment and get personalized guidance at DrPawluk.com, your complementary and holistic source as part of your comprehensive cancer care solutions.

-->> For more detailed information, guidance and options click here

My Top 12 Recommended Detox and Cancer-Fighting Solutions
I recently gave a 90 Minute Keynote presentation during the Holistic Holiday at Sea cruise on the importance of detox and removing the environmental pollutants from our bodies and our daily lives.

I gave some very powerful solutions and guidance during my talk.

Today I'm giving you the entire powerpoint slides at no cost along with my top 12 detox solutions.

-->> Download my powerpoint slides and get my top 12 detox solutions herehttps://nathancrane59605.acemlnb.com/lt.php?s=b4d2b6472e5f22235cbb00ee4afced5b&i=354A550A1A2780

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ketosis and Safe Natural Sweeteners
Hey Jimi,

We've all been there– bouncing from diet to diet, only to find they all fail after a while. It's not your fault– diets are not sustainable. In order to experience lasting change, you really need to engage in a lifestyle shift.

In this podcast, I invited Thom King to share his experience and insights that led to his writing of the book “Guy Gone Keto”. Watch as we tackle about the effects of sugar to our body, safe and natural sweeteners, how meat have more nutrition than vegetables, and advise you on lifestyle shifts you can make for lasting healthy change!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
Ketosis and Safe Natural Sweeteners | Podcast #210
In this episode, we cover:

00:41
The Springboard of Discipline: Engaging in a Lifestyle Shift
08:23 Healthy Sweeteners
10:56 Effects of Sugar Intake Frequency to Insulin or Blood Sugar
16:57 Allulose, Stevia and Monk Fruit
21:17 Sugar Alcohols
23:04 Benefits of Ketogenic Diet on Thyroid
48:15 Metformin
33:46 Importance of Journaling

Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
You May Also Like... Natural Ways To Increase Your Glutathione Level

Glutathione is known as the "master antioxidant" and is one of my favorite substances for protecting the cells against damage and oxidation, along with helping reduce inflammation and providing so many more amazing benefits to our body!

Tune into this episode to discover why glutathione is important in our health, how we can increase our glutathione levels the natural way, the pros and cons of supplementation, and a lot more.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,

When I was filming the Stop Cancer Docu-Class I captured SO MUCH GREAT INFO but I just couldn't fit it all into the 8-day free screening.

So for the next 24 hours, we're featuring "The Best of Stop Cancer Docu-Class Bonus Presentations" — a compilation of some of the most powerful moments from the docu-class bonus talks condensed into two amazing presentations for you to enjoy.

During the "Best of Bonus Presentations", we'll cover topics like:

• The Value of Hydrogen Medicine by Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD, DM(P)
  • Avoid Cancer Checklist by Nathan Goodyear, MD, MDH
  • The Insulin-Cancer Link by Dr. Brian Mowll
  • Breast Cancer Alert by Ronald Hunninghake, MD
  • Anti-Infection Game Plan by Thomas Lewis, PhD
  • and so much more!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You also have access to the "Best of Stop Cancer for Dogs and Cats".

If you're a pet owner, you're going to LOVE the bonus presentations with Dr. Marlene Siegel.

These special presentations dive deep into how your dog or cat (and you!) can reduce the risk of cancer naturally.

During the "Best of Stop Cancer for Dogs and Cats", you'll discover things like:

• the most significant toxins that your pets are exposed to
  • the right kind of nutrition your pet needs
  • urgent warnings (and solutions) linked to digestive problems
  • an emotional look at how your feelings can affect your pets
  • and vital information about how to properly remove pet toxins that cause disease.
The "Best of" bonus presentations will be available for you to watch until tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM (Eastern time).

I just know you're going to love them!

Start watching now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today, I want to talk about a rare but serious health problem called Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS). It's a clear example of how complex and sometimes confused our bodies can be.
GBS happens when our body's defense system mistakenly attacks the nerves outside of our brain and spinal cord. This often starts after an infection, leading to an unexpected fight within our own body.
Think about someone going through GBS. It usually starts quietly, with feelings that something's not right in the hands or feet. You might feel:
  • Numbness
  • Tingling, like pins and needles
  • Pain
  • Weakness
These early whispers are easy to overlook, but they're the first hint of a big change. As these feelings spread, they paint a picture of our nervous system under attack, leading to muscle weakness, and even paralysis, over time.
But GBS doesn't stop at these early signs. As it progresses, people might notice:
  • Muscle weakness, becoming limp and paralyzed, moving up the body
  • Loss of feeling, numbness, and tingling also moving up
  • Very slow or no reflexes
  • Pain in about half to most people with GBS
  • Strange or painful feelings
  • Weakness in the face
In severe cases, GBS can lead to:
  • Hard time swallowing
  • Trouble speaking
  • Difficulty breathing, affecting about 30% of people
  • Sudden drop in blood pressure when standing
  • Holding onto urine
  • Constipation
  • Blood pressure that goes up and down
  • Heart beating irregularly
And there's a very rare form of GBS called Miller Fisher syndrome, which starts with symptoms in the upper body, especially the head and face, leading to:
  • Double vision or blurry vision
  • Eyelids that droop
  • Hard time moving the eyes
  • Problems with balance
  • Clumsiness while walking
  • Weakness in the arms or trunk
Facing GBS shows us how vulnerable we all are. For some, it might mean finding daily tasks difficult, like walking or holding a cup. For others, it's a fight for life, as muscles needed for breathing get weaker.
But here's where hope comes in. Despite how bad GBS can get, it also shows us how amazing our bodies are at recovering. Most people with GBS start to get better within weeks, and even though recovery can take time, most get back to their normal lives with a new sense of gratitude and strength.
This experience with GBS reminds us that being open about our struggles is not a sign of weakness; it's a deep source of strength. It's during these tough times that we see how resilient we are, how much support we have from others, and how powerful hope can be.
To anyone dealing with GBS, or any challenge in life, remember you're not alone. Our community is here to support each other. We celebrate every step forward, no matter how small.
Let's keep sharing our stories and listening to others. Together, we build a path of understanding, healing, and, most importantly, resilience.
With true care and support,​
Jonathan Bailor, (347) 979-1735
Chief Research Director | SANE.MD
New York Times Bestselling Author
Father of Aavia, Keirra, and Amarra​
P.S. While GBS mainly affects our nerves, it also impacts how we feel and think. Our brain, which controls our thoughts and feelings, goes through this journey with our body. This shows us how connected our physical and mental health are.
Taking care of our brain is just as important as taking care of our body. It's about looking at healing in a whole way, knowing that our mental strength is key to getting better.
I've found a great product that helps both our emotional well-being and our body's health. It's for anyone wanting to support their body and brain in a complete way.
This product combines the best of nature, based on science, and made with care. It's about giving our body what it needs to stay balanced and healthy.
I'm sharing this as a heartfelt suggestion, inspired by many stories of getting through tough times. It's for anyone who wants to take care of their health, our most important treasure.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Forwarded this email? Subscribe here for more

WITH THE WIND WITH DR. PAUL - Show 142; Pediatric Perspectives with guest Elizabeth Mumper, M.D. “Guide to Healthy Children”

Wednesday, 4/03, our 142nd episode of With the Wind will be live on DoctorsandScience.com/Shows at 11:30 a.m. PT.​

Click to watch Wednesday at 11:30 AM

Guide to Healthy Children​

"I philosophically have big concerns about vaccines in pregnancy."
— Elizabeth Mumper, M.D.
In today's show, 'Pediatric Perspectives,' host Dr. Paul and guest Elizabeth Mumper, M.D., dive deep into the challenges current or soon-to-be parents face when navigating the maze of conceiving, giving birth to, and raising children. In a healthcare climate dominated by a push towards the 'conventional' — including a standard vaccine schedule, reliance on over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, hospital births, and so forth — finding your path can be daunting, especially when it comes to making decisions with informed consent and locating trusted doctors for guidance. However, moms and dads do not have to navigate this journey feeling alone and confused. Tune in to this week's conversation for valuable insights from an alternative viewpoint, providing the clarity and support parents truly need.

Show available Wednesday 11:30 AM​

Watch the Show

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IN THE KITCHEN

Salmon & Endive Salad

I wanted to share this easy, delicious recipe that’s designed to promote hormone health and provide an energy boost.

The ingredients used in this recipe are simple, familiar, and easy to find at most grocery stores. Not only is the combination of flavors amazing, but it also provides a nice balance of nutrients such as healthy fats, vitamins and minerals that will keep your hormones in check!

This recipe is also found in my 21 Day Metabolic Rehab and Hormone Makeover Program, along with a ton of other easy yet delicious recipes that nourish your body and detoxify it.

=>GET THE RECIPE HERE 😋✨

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study: Low Estradiol Linked to Brain Damage

A recent study revealed the link between low estrogen levels and more severe brain damage, atrophy and increased brain lesions in women with multiple sclerosis. Estrogen's link to brain health along with it's anti-inflammatory nature make it a game-changer for women with MS.

This is important because many women with autoimmune conditions like MS are not offered hormone replacement therapy.

Every day, more and more research continues to confirm the system wide benefits of maintaining healthy hormones levels.

=>Click Here to see the reel!

JUST FOR FUN

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Gut-Wrenching Truth: Are Ozempic and Wegovy Putting Your Stomach at Risk?
New studies reveal that popular weight loss drugs Ozempic and Wegovy may significantly increase the risk of aspiration pneumonia and choking in patients undergoing endoscopies and other procedures requiring sedation. The drugs slow digestion, potentially leaving food in the stomach that can be inhaled into the lungs.
Forbidden Medicine: The Buried Potential of Apricot Seeds for Cancer
The small apricot seed has mighty therapeutic potential. Long part of traditional medicines, apricot seeds contain amygdalin, a compound also known as laetrile or B17 that has been researched for several decades to have potential anticancer benefits. Yet this natural therapeutic became embroiled in intense controversy.
New Market Research Reveals Surging Global Demand for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
In a world increasingly disillusioned with the limitations of conventional healthcare, a quiet revolution is underway. From the bustling streets of Beijing to the serene yoga studios of New York, people are turning to traditional and complementary medicine in record numbers, seeking a more holistic, natural approach to healing. This profound shift, driven by a growing body of scientific evidence and a collective yearning for wellness, is poised to transform the global health landscape in ways we are only beginning to understand.
FEATURED VIDEO
My Concern for The Future of Our Children
Here is an in-depth look at the discussions held in Dr Group's monthly Q&As. With a variety of questions related to health, spirituality, and happiness, the conversation often flows to current events. Here is a clip about my concerns for the future of our children in this digital age, the psychological warfare being placed on us and the conspiracies that hold evidence of validity.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hair Dyes, Relaxers, and the Breast Cancer Connection​

Your hair holds secrets, and not just if it is silver under your hair dye.
This is why Hair Mineral Analysis Tests can reveal and explain the causes of many health symptoms and diseases (learn more via this blog). It also isn’t something that should be brushed off and mindlessly experimented with since it’s directly connected to your body and brain. The cells of a hair bulb are nourished by blood vessels and deliver hormones. These hormones modify hair growth and structure at different times of life. For example, remember some weird, hairy situations during pregnancy or menopause?! Every cell of you is part of your healing. Whatever connects to your blood vessels and hormones should have your attention.
This is why you have stepped into Dr. V’s Wellness Warrior Beauty School to answer the big question: Can hair dye, relaxers, and straighteners cause breast cancer? To do this, we will dig deep, split hairs, and learn how to make the best decisions for your healing journey.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Season 2 Launches Today!​
Join us as we kick off Season 2 with
Breast Cancer Thriver Katherine Froggatt

Be sure to like, follow, and review our show on your favorite podcast app to help us continue to share these inspiring stories of healing!​
In 2016, Katherine was diagnosed with breast cancer. Shocked and having young kids at the time, she followed a conventional path with the public healthcare system in New Zealand. In her interview, Katherine shares the impact the 10 Radical Remission healing factors had on her healing from radically changing her diet, beginning a meditation practice, and even restarting her knitting hobby during her treatments as a form of mindful therapy. Katherine believes that connecting with other cancer survivors also helped her to navigate the intense anxiety of her diagnosis.​
"Factors In Action" mini-episodes Launch Monday, April 8​
mail
This season on the podcast, co-hosts Liz and Karla will be sharing mini episodes each Monday, starting April 8, to highlight important topics for a healing journey. These Factors In Action episodes will share insightful ways that you can bring the healing factors into your life.​
Don't miss the first episode as Karla shares how to be empowered when facing a new diagnosis.​

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Season 2 Launches Today!​

Join us as we kick off Season 2 with
Breast Cancer Thriver Katherine Froggatt

Be sure to like, follow, and review our show on your favorite podcast app to help us continue to share these inspiring stories of healing!​

In 2016, Katherine was diagnosed with breast cancer. Shocked and having young kids at the time, she followed a conventional path with the public healthcare system in New Zealand. In her interview, Katherine shares the impact the 10 Radical Remission healing factors had on her healing from radically changing her diet, beginning a meditation practice, and even restarting her knitting hobby during her treatments as a form of mindful therapy. Katherine believes that connecting with other cancer survivors also helped her to navigate the intense anxiety of her diagnosis.​

"Factors In Action" mini-episodes Launch Monday, April 8​

mail
This season on the podcast, co-hosts Liz and Karla will be sharing mini episodes each Monday, starting April 8, to highlight important topics for a healing journey. These Factors In Action episodes will share insightful ways that you can bring the healing factors into your life.​

Don't miss the first episode as Karla shares how to be empowered when facing a new diagnosis.​

aka disney world

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We all know that eating more plants is incredibly powerful for not only our health but the planet.

A shocking statistic is 30 to 40 percent of the entire United States' food supply ends up in landfills, much of which stems from household waste.

As you may have guessed, food waste is not a great thing for our environmental impact and, obviously, our wallets.

That’s why I’m so excited to share that one of the most anticipated cookbooks of 2024 is finally here - and it’s entirely PLANT-BASED and ZERO-WASTE.

Meet PlantYou: Scrappy Cooking by my friend, New York Times bestselling author and social media sensation Carleigh Bodrug!

This book has created so much BUZZ since her first book SOLD OUT, and topped the charts of New York Times Bestsellers multiple times - so don't wait to secure your copy.

The best way to get yourself a copy before it's gone is by calling up your local bookstore right now and placing an order. Not only does this ensure you get a book, it also is a great way to support local.

PlantYou: Scrappy Cooking isn't a book of low-waste hacks you leaf through occasionally. Instead, Scrappy is a full-scale cookbook loaded with over 150+ new recipes that show you how to make the most of the food you already have in your fridge or pantry while eating healthier, saving money, and reducing food waste.

Every recipe in the book is plant-based, almost entirely oil-free, and focuses on whole, plant-based foods, and you'll find a signature infographic marking all the ingredients you need.
mail

And what else do you have to look forward to:

Transform radish tops into pesto, broccoli stems into summer rolls, and wilting greens into smoothie cubes...and much more!

Each recipe includes a visual infographic showing the ingredients and finished dish that makes it easy to plan, shop, and prep.

Cross-reference commonly wasted foods like stale bread or leafy greens from the "Got This, Make That" index.

Macronutrient information, including the calorie, fat, protein, and fiber amounts, is conveniently at the back of the book (so you can use it if you want - or not)!

The book will equip you with the tools to make the most of their scraps, but use up just about any vegetable, grain or bean from their fridge and pantry in the flexible Kitchen Raid Recipes.

If you want to EAT HEALTHIER THAN EVER BEFORE, all while saving money and reducing food waste - this is for you - pick up PlantYou: Scrappy Cooking today!

She’s also offering over $200 worth of material for a limited time, including a FREE Cheese-Making ebook, 14-Day Healthy Meal Plan, 45-page Zero-Waste Home Hacks ebook, Fridge & Freezer Inventory Sheets, and much more, so don’t miss out!

Sincerely,

Cyrus & Robby​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail
Hi Jimi,

As a thank you for being on this email list, here is a special breathing treat for you...

As you may have heard, we launched a private breathing community in February, and we go live almost every single day with a guided breathing class.

So, I thought, why not share one of these live classes with you today? (link above to the video)

This way, you can breathe with us, feel more calm and relaxed, and perhaps even consider joining our community (here)

We are just about to raise the price at the end of this week, so if you are looking to join now is the best time.

PLUS...

We have a very special guest...

MR JAMES NESTOR (author of Breath) coming into our community live this Saturday, so what a time to join! (click here to learn more)

When you join our nurturing community, you'll gain access to:

- Regular live breathing classes tailored to your needs 🧘‍♀️ (recorded incase you cannot make them)
- Monthly guest breath expert Q&A's to deepen your knowledge 🗣️
- Community meetups to connect with like-minded people 👥
- A supportive community of knowledgeable, empowered people 🤗

Plus, you get a ton of 'breath goodies' as soon as you join:

- A 5 Week Functional Breath Course ($497 value) to optimize your breathing 📚
- MP3 Breath Bundle ($97 value) for on-the-go practice 🎧
- An extensive breath library to explore at your own pace 📖
- Guest Experts (James Nestor joins us later this week)

Thats not all...

BONUS: 30-minute 1-on-1 session with me, Mike Maher (valued at $397) 🎁

This exclusive bonus 1-on-1 session offer ends at midnight on Friday, so don't miss out on this opportunity to receive personalized guidance on your breathwork journey. 💫

Here's what some of our incredible community members have to say:

"Mike brings a breath of fresh air to the topic with his knowledge interspersed with the cheeky sense of humour, makes the live sessions so much fun for what could be a very serious topic. Definitely join, you will not regret it!" - Lesley

"Take a deeper breath is the best global breathwork community you could find! Amazing content, fascinating people and so much support and positive accountability from everyone." - Katie

"There are so mnay things I love about the Take a Deeper Breath community platform!! There is something for everyone, wherever you are at in terms of fitness and knowing how to breathe. Mike Maher has provided so many resources already that it could take ages to exhaust them, from the training classes to daily breathwok live sessions to help you practice. The community is brilliant and so talented with much experience behind each member." - Rahima

and..Its RISK FREE

To give you complete peace of mind, we offer a 7-day, no-questions-asked money-back promise. If you don't absolutely love your experience, simply request a full refund within the first 7 days. 💗

Click here to join now before the price increases and the bonus 1-on-1 session offer expires at midnight this Friday: [Click Here]

Let's breathe together.

With love and deep breaths,
Mike Maher
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Friend,
Walking barefoot in nature may seem odd, but a growing body of scientific research has revealed many health benefits associated with this practice. Known as “earthing” or “grounding,” walking barefoot on natural surfaces like soil, grass, or sand can increase antioxidants, reduce inflammation, improve sleep, ease pain, and much more.
Earthing involves direct contact between our bodies and the electrons in the earth. Studies have shown that being in direct contact with the earth — which has its own natural charge — can have a positive impact on our health.
In a new report from Biomedical Journal, researchers say “Grounding or earthing could be the anti-inflammatory antidote for modern man. It is one of the greatest-kept secrets when it comes to our health and aliveness and only a small part of the scientific community really understands the concept.”
Click below to learn about the many remarkable health benefits of earthing.​
Open Heart Medicine

The Heart’s Role in the Detox Process

The heart is the only organ that operates uniquely, accepting all that flows through it without discrimination. Discover how this acceptance fuels transformation and detoxification, creating a doorway to infinite healing potential.
From the purification of blood to the nourishment of tissues, delve into the interconnectedness of body, mind, and spirit.
In this short clip I share an overview of how we can unravel the complexities of detoxification and the simplicity of its essence.
>>Watch now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dear Jimi,​

This week's newsletter highlights some of the best foods for brain health, the perceived effects of missed sleep, whether Alzheimer's is transmissible through bone marrow, how heart disease impacts the brain, and more...

-->> The Best (& Worst) Foods For Brain Health, From Experts - Mind Body Green (March 2024)​

What makes something a "brain food"? Mind Body Green asks the experts...

-->> Two nights of broken sleep can make people feel years older, finds study - The Guardian (March 2024)​

Beyond simply feeling decrepit, perception of being older can affect health by encouraging unhealthy eating and reducing exercise...

-->> Is Alzheimer's Transmissible Through Bone Marrow Cells? - MedPage Today (February 2024)​

A mouse experiment suggests it may be, but what that means for humans isn't clear...

-->> Common anticholinergic drugs like Benadryl linked to increased dementia risk - Harvard Health (January 2022)​

A report published in JAMA Internal Medicine several years ago highlighted a link between long-term use of anticholinergic medications like Benadryl and dementia...

-->> Hidden Brain Changes Occur in People With Heart Disease - Technology Networks (March 2024)​

Study finds high prevalence of hidden brain changes in people with heart disease...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Remember when the word ‘organic’ used to actually mean something, instead of being an overused greenwashing term? Throw organic in front of anything, and it sounds more appealing, right?

Next thing you know, we suddenly have ‘organic’ CAFOs, and we’re all wondering what happened to the meaning of the word.

If you’re frustrated at how lax USDA standards are, you can help do something about it!

Our friends over at Real Organic Project are working hard to protect the meaning of organic. They offer no-cost certification for farms that qualify based on standards from the organic community…not the government.

For example, whereas the USDA certifies hydroponic farms, Real Organic Project requires crops to be grown in healthy soil. And you can bet Real Organic Project isn’t certifying any CAFOs!

If you’re a certified organic farmer, you can apply for Real Organic Project certification today, at no cost!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi

I’ve often mentioned how important detoxes and cleanses are to feeling healthier, especially given the numerous toxins that could enter our bodies from the least expected of places.

But how could you be sure that your preferred detox methods or supplements are indeed working?

Yes, detoxing is important, but it’s also not something that’s easy to do especially when you’re consuming a lot of conflicting information trying to do your own research on the best ways to cleanse.

If you’re looking for clear guidance on how to detoxify, I recommend you check out this video.

Here, I give you the best supplements that can help you avoid cancer by flushing out the toxins that can cause them. Also, my colleague Julieanna Hever will give you the foods you need to eliminate toxins and enjoy more health and vitality.

This video is part of Conquering Cancer’s Supplements Explained Masterclass, where I and other health experts will help you come up with an actionable gameplan so you can buy and take the right supplements that will help you see the healthiest version of yourself.

If you want to learn more about this transformative masterclass, go here.

To your vibrant health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Overcoming Cancer Fears: Emphasizing Healthy
Living and Faith

Ep #71

Kathy is a testament to the incredible power of natural healing methods, having defeated follicular lymphoma twice. Her story is a testament to the importance of holistic healing, giving us a fresh perspective on emotional and physical health.⁣

As we move on, we discover other inspiring stories of those who have dared to take a different path after a cancer diagnosis. Dive into her experience with juicing, her dietary differences with her husband, and her plans to start a HealingStrong group in Florida. As a florist and counselor, she brings a unique perspective to her healing journey, and to her mission of helping others find healing solutions.⁣

Finally, let's change our perspectives on health and aging. We discuss the importance of a healthy body and lifestyle, sharing personal stories of our loved ones who have led long and healthy lives. For those grappling with the fear of a cancer diagnosis, we offer words of strength and hope. We remind you that being part of a supportive community, like a HealingStrong group, can make all the difference. So, join us as we explore healing in all its forms and remember - trust in God, and know that He is bigger than any fear or illness.

Connect with and contact Kathy at:
[email protected]

Kathy's HealingStrong Group meets in Englewood, Florida!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

Join Dr. Parpia in the latest episode of Gordon Medical Forum as she navigates the intricate web of potential causes for cognitive decline with Dr. Josh Helman. From Lyme and co-infections to mold/mycotoxins, high viral loads, and environmental toxicants, discover why the health of our sinuses holds profound significance for brain health and cognitive function, unraveling the connections that underpin this relationship.​
Episode highlights include:​
  • A review of the myriad of potential causes of cognitive decline, including Lyme and co-infections, Mold/Mycotoxins, high viral loads, environmental toxicants, and more
  • Why Dr. Parpia sees dementia and Alzheimer's as “secondary illness states.”
  • Why the sinuses are so critical to brain health and cognitive function
  • Current sinus research and testing options
  • The connection of the sinus microbiome and brain health
  • How and when to incorporate peptides into sinus and brain support
mail
Latest Blog​
It’s Never Just One Diagnosis When It Comes to Chronic Illness

Chronic illness is multifactorial – with many causes – and is highly personalized in its manifestation.

When it comes to chronic illness there are typically multiple root causes as diagnostics that are different for each patient. Multiple systems in the patient are then affected, including the body (genes, organs, and the immune system for example), as well as the mind and the spirit.

Looking deeper into the root causes of chronic illness is not a part of the mainstream medical system. In fact, it is often that chronic root causes have created secondary illnesses - each patient’s own personalized response. It is common that we diagnose and treat multiple root causes simultaneously with downstream illnesses based on the patient’s biochemical, physical, and emotional response.

>> Read More
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi ,

Are you ready to unlock the healing potential within you?

The Wisdom of the Body Qigong Masterclass is in full swing, and we're excited to guide you through this transformative experience.

Qigong isn't just a set of movements—it's a holistic practice that harmonizes mind, body, and spirit.

Here's what it entails:
  • Movement - Explore gentle, flowing Qigong forms designed to open your body's energy channels and promote the smooth flow of Qi. -
  • Breath Work - Conscious breathing synchronizes with your movements, enhancing vitality and clarity.
  • Meditation - Cultivate awareness of Qi within you, fostering physical health, emotional balance, and spiritual growth.

Did you know that practicing Qigong has remarkable effects?

Science reveals..
  • Qigong can kill cancer cells in a petri dish. -
  • It activates the immune system, promoting healing and reducing inflammation. -
  • Energy medicine practices have even shrunk tumors!
📚 Your FREE eBooks
Remember, when you signed up, you gained access to three valuable eBooks:
1. Wisdom of the Body : Transform your energy and reconnect mind and body.
2. More Energy, More Life Abundance : Overcome obstacles and embrace abundance.
3. Ancient Chinese Healing Secrets: Uncover the hidden gems of Qigong's history.

Ready to dive deeper? Click below to explore the masterclass content:

Keep your curiosity alive, and let Qigong guide you toward wellness.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
Ever wondered what really goes into that jar of peanut butter you love? You know, the one you dive into with a spoon when groceries are running low. Or when you have a craving for a good ole fashioned PB&J.
It has been a staple in many kitchens, including in schools, for as long as we remember. But what about potential health risks?
Don't worry, it's not all doom and gloom. I will also guide you toward healthier, more sustainable choices that still satisfy your peanut butter cravings.
Click below to uncover the truth behind your favorite spread:

READ IT HERE!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We cannot believe the AMAZING response to yesterday’s Masterclasses… Just incredible.
So heart-warming to touch SO MANY lives around the globe! (despite the glitch that's fixed now, btw)
Did you catch the golden nuggets of information from our fabulous, sweet, wonderful Sarah Schuette? Her take on the VegHealth classic, Innocent Mistakes Vegans & Vegetarians Make is just so good.
One fab viewer commented: “Sarah is a great speaker and though I have been plant based for 5 years now, I learned a lot from her. Thank you for such a well thought out seminar! I already do some of the suggestions, but learned others and realize there is so much to learn.” ~ Cher
When you watch just this info-packed webinar you’ll discover...
✅ How to go vegan in a safe and healthy way, and avoid common nutrient deficiencies
✅ Why you aren’t getting the maximum amount of nutrients from your food
✅ The 1 food that can increase iron absorption by as much as 67%
✅ Which high calcium foods you should be eating (and the commonly recommended food that actually provides very little absorbable calcium)
✅ The best way to minimize gas and bloating caused by consuming beans and pulses (which also happens to boost their nutrient availability!)
✅ Tried and tested actionable steps to ensure you meet your goals
And that’s just one masterclass!
Then there is the incredible Margot Freitag (Author of Plant-Powered Punks) in the “Raising Vegan Kids” masterclass, debunking the protein myth for kids and well, everyone.
As well as giving you solid takeaways about getting kids to enjoy healthier foods, and her observations as a teacher with the pretty scary differences between the kids eating junk food and those that didn’t. And so, so much more.
Still just the tip of the iceberg (full schedule below) because...
ALL TWELVE Masterclasses are live today!
All of these are available until tomorrow, 9am ET, so be sure to make the time to watch before they are taken down. (Only members will get to own the videos for rewatching, as well as the audio files and transcripts when they are ready.)
🚀 Just a reminder, that our special 68% OFF SALE pricing and 2x1 BOGO for our comprehensive, expert-driven, super-helpful digital course, The Ultimate Vegan Food Guide (previously our Nutrition Mastery Program) ENDS TONIGHT, at 11:59pm.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

How to Test Your Zinc Levels at Home
Zinc, much like magnesium, is one of those nutrients that is critically important in hundreds of processes in the body. It is estimated that around 25% of the world population is actually deficient in this critical mineral.

If you want healthy hormones, a strong immune system, and healthy tissues, you absolutely need to make sure your zinc levels are adequate. Not enough people know this, but there is actually a very simple method to test zinc levels in the comfort of your own home.

Facial Wrinkles: Root Causes and Natural Support Strategies
You can’t stop the years passing by. You can’t change the calendar. But you have some power over visible signs of aging. Facial wrinkles are a natural part of aging.

However, certain factors, including diet, lifestyle factors, environmental toxins, and health issues, may cause premature aging, early signs of facial wrinkles, or more facial wrinkles. Fortunately, with the help of some natural support strategies, you may reduce facial wrinkles.

Purity Woods Age-Defying Dream Cream
Healthy, radiant looking skin is certainly a confidence booster. It is a goal that everyone tries to achieve (and keep) throughout their lives. As we begin to get older, there are millions of tricks, tips and procedures out there to maintain the same healthy-looking skin we had when we were younger.

That’s why I would like to share my top choice for keeping skin looking young and healthy – the USDA Certified Organic Age-Defying Dream Cream from Purity Woods.

This anti-aging cream is truly a game changer when it comes to achieving and KEEPING your skin looking and feeling spectacular. Now you can save up to 38% on this amazing product, simply click here to learn more!
Click Here

How to Test Your Zinc Levels at Home

Zinc, much like magnesium, is one of those nutrients that is critically important in hundreds of processes in the body. It is estimated that around 25% of the world population is actually deficient in this critical mineral.

If you want healthy hormones, a strong immune system, and healthy tissues, you absolutely need to make sure your zinc levels are adequate. Not enough people know this, but there is actually a very simple method to test zinc levels in the comfort of your own home.

Is Sourdough Bread Healthy?
Making your own sourdough starter and bread was all the rage during the early stages of the pandemic. And it hasn’t stopped. Many people love making and eating sourdough bread.

Sourdough bread is not new though. It’s been used throughout history and it’s one of the most popular types of bread worldwide.

Many tout sourdough bread for its health benefits, including low gluten levels, gut health benefits, and low glycemic index. But is it really? Can you and should you consume sourdough bread. This is what I want to talk about today.

Electrolyte Imbalance: Symptoms and How to Correct
You’ve probably heard of the importance of hydration and electrolytes. An electrolyte imbalance can lead to a variety of uncomfortable and even dangerous symptoms, such as dizziness, muscles spasms, fatigue, and anxiety.

In this article, I want to share with you what electrolytes are, common causes and symptoms of an electrolyte imbalance, and how to correct an electrolyte imbalance naturally.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,
One of my favorite Italian dishes used to be Eggplant Parmesan.
And while it's a vegetarian dish, it's not vegan and is usually fried; so not the healthiest.
But if you've missed this (or never tried it), I have a healthy (and still delicious!) twist on the classic Italian dish.
Vegan Baked Eggplant Parmesan!
It's oil-free but has a yummy and crispy batter.
These go great with a side of whole grain or bean pasta with marinara sauce. YUM!
It's also a super easy recipe. It will only take you about 10 minutes of prep and 30 minutes of baking!
Get the Vegan Baked Eggplant Parmesan recipe HERE
Let me know what you think!
Kim
P.S. Hey Jimi, do you know someone who could benefit from a plant-based diet? Forward them this email so they can learn more about it!
Did a friend forward you this email? (such a good friend!)
Use the button below to get these emails in your own inbox (plus a FREE Ultimate Plant-Based Grocery Shopping List to get you started)

SUBSCRIBE TO SIMPLY PLANT BASED KITCHEN

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We usually think of sight and hearing as our main senses. But what we smell has the strongest impact on our emotions. The olfactory receptors in our brain connect directly to the limbic system, where emotions begin.
This may be why essential oils (the distilled essence of various plants and flowers) are so potent.
There are over 90 types of essential oils, all with unique impacts on the body and mind -- and they are extremely concentrated. For example, it's estimated that it takes roughly 220 pounds of lavender flowers to produce a single pound of lavender oil!
People use essential oils for all kinds of things. Some essential oils boost energy, while others relieve pain, kill germs, reduce anxiety or soothe the skin.
That said, one of my favorite applications for essential oils is to prepare my bedroom before I sleep - in order to get beautiful and restorative Zzzs.
It seems like everyone's sleep is a little off-kilter these days, and a lot of our internal rhythms could use some TLC.
So without further ado, here are 2 essential oils to help you catch some better Zzs and sleep like a baby!
Click here to continue reading this on our blog

VU Sponsors