Become a Patron!

Inawera Must Haves?

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cheirmoya could well be one of my favourite concentrates. Very different and hard to describe but i would put it up there with FA Fuji, Shisha Strawberry, FA White Peach, INW Peach, FA Forest Fruit and others as one of the THE fruit flavourings and I cant believe how creamy it is for a fruit. After loving it so much in the first recipe I tried in three weeks since I have made so many recipes to steep with it I am already on the second 10ml bottle! I think people will love or hate this one and Im certainly in the former category.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is it the Yummy Classic Bubblegum or is there another called Gumball? the YC Bubblegum is real tasty, I now wish I didn't vape it all within the first week, going to have to make some more and let it steep. What do you think of the Donald Bubble Gum? It is the only gum flavor from INW that I haven't had time to try yet but it doesn't smell as good as the YC or the Purple Gum.

YC Bubblegum is very nice, so is the blue dwarf which is bubblegum but with a very nice blueberry, probably be great in a blue slushie recipes. I wouldnt bother with Donald bubblegum if I were you. To me it tasted like chewing gum just before you get rid of it....but with a powdery taste too like you get on a stick of fresh chewing gum. It isnt awful but the afore mentioned INW bubblegum flavours are miles better in my opinion.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am with you on the Cherimoya, one of my favorite flavors. I hope someone has a huge Memorial day sales on it so I can stock up. The bad thing with Cherimoya is it is one of the more expensive flavors, about 10 euro's more at e-aromashop.com for a 100ml bottle than the Shisha line. It is also not very concentrated so you have to use more, bummer.

I have Donald Bubble gum but hadn't tried it because of the smell, not very good. Thanks for the tips on it, will go into the "Break Glass if Desperate" emergency flavor capsule....lol

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Inawera flavors I've found good to date: pineapple, blackcurrant, pear, grape, biscuit, cactus

Didn't get along so well with: strawberry, wild rose, wild strawberry and on the fence so far with their banana. It's a little too .... candy banana for my liking. Prefer TFA's banana cream DX.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, there banana is no LOR Banana Cream, good to hear the TFA Banana Cream is good, I bought a small bottle to sample against LOR.

The INW Shisha Pineapple is just not for me, there E-Aromat Pineapple stomps it but good. I actually think Hangsen Pineapple is the same as the INW Shisha version, they sure taste similar.

Just like every flavor maker INW has there hits and misses, there hits though are soooooo good.

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Their blackcurrant is lovely, really juicy, very strong. It has that Ribena blackcurrant vibe going on more so than an actual blackcurrant fruit, but that is what I was after. I had tried TFA's in the past, which is more like the true wild fruit, but that's not exactly what you taste when you have blackcurrant in deserts.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cherimoya is tropical, but does it has banana notes ?

I see people saying its apple custard but i get little apple, maybe light hints of a toffee apple but more the toffee. Like Heabob says its one keeps you guessing as so different. I get a sticky banana cream and werthers original like taste both on the exhale, on the inhale definately seems to be pineapple and mango in there for me but other stuff I dont have a clue of too.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stole this from Wikipedia on the Cherimoya:

Mark Twain called the cherimoya "the most delicious fruit known to man."

Some characterize the fruit flavor as a blend of banana, pineapple, papaya, peach, and strawberry. The fruit can be chilled and eaten with a spoon, which has earned it another nickname, the ice cream fruit. Indeed, in Peru, it is commonly used in ice creams and yogurt.

Dang, everytime I go to my parents house they say there are no Cherimoya's on there tree, I am thinking my parents make sure and pick them all before I come over...........That's child abuse right? :cry:

It is not an ADV for me but rather a treat once or twice a week, I am afraid I might get tired of it if I vaped it all the time, probably just being paranoid :crazy:

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see people saying its apple custard but i get little apple, maybe light hints of a toffee apple but more the toffee. Like Heabob says its one keeps you guessing as so different. I get a sticky banana cream and werthers original like taste both on the exhale, on the inhale definately seems to be pineapple and mango in there for me but other stuff I dont have a clue of too.

Ok, so the banana is very present :( (not for me).

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stole this from Wikipedia on the Cherimoya:

Mark Twain called the cherimoya "the most delicious fruit known to man."

Some characterize the fruit flavor as a blend of banana, pineapple, papaya, peach, and strawberry. The fruit can be chilled and eaten with a spoon, which has earned it another nickname, the ice cream fruit. Indeed, in Peru, it is commonly used in ice creams and yogurt.

Dang, everytime I go to my parents house they say there are no Cherimoya's on there tree, I am thinking my parents make sure and pick them all before I come over...........That's child abuse right? :cry:

It is not an ADV for me but rather a treat once or twice a week, I am afraid I might get tired of it if I vaped it all the time, probably just being paranoid :crazy:

I am with you my brother and I can feel your pain but I suggest when you visit them take some fruits (banana, pineapple, papaya, peach, and strawberry) for them so they will know:facepalm:.... that you really need Cherimoya.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I wouldn't say that, I guess if you're looking for it then you will taste it but a slight apple and custard is more upfront. It really is a hard flavor to explain if you have never tasted the actual fruit.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
........That's child abuse right? :cry:

Since it's probable you are no longer a child (except...like me...at heart) I believe it would be classified as Parental Abuse. In your fresh Cherimoya case... certainly a vile and heinous crime! :yes:

Ron
---
"When life hands you lemons, make whisky sours."- W. C. Fields

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since it's probable you are no longer a child (except...like me...at heart) I believe it would be classified as Parental Abuse. In your fresh Cherimoya case... certainly a vile and heinous crime! :yes:

Ron
---
"When life hands you lemons, make whisky sours."- W. C. Fields

Parental Abuse is when I go in the middle of the night with night vision goggles and a fruit picker and take them ALL, if I don't get some Fresh Cherimoya's soon then it's gonna get extreme! :gaah: :D

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

No, not at all, its just what I taste but very subtle and picking out if anything as there is so much subtle flavours going on together people will get something different. I would recommend trying it to anybody that likes fruits (especially exotic ones like mango and passion fruit), creams or custards as a bit of all in there. Like INW AM4A (another must have for me) I could happily vape this standalone.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sooo.. I'm about to make a new order from e-aromashop myself, I'm down to just one 100ml bottle of shisha strawberry, so I gotta stock up. :D A whole lot of you are big inawera fans, so, for someone who really loves their shisha strawberry... what would you say are, oh, about 5-10 more of their very best flavors? I was thinking I should get some more of their cappucino and coffee tobacco, with which I make my Smocha ejuice, and maybe some VA TA to go with it, but I'd like some of their other greats -- I've got some of their regular strawberry, their peach, and a little of a couple of their coconut flavors, but I'm not terribly impressed with any of them. Their Bilberry isn't bad, but it's more like a baked blueberry, like a pie maybe -- actually it kinda reminds me of the taste of blueberry breakfast bars! -- which I might use just a little of, to try and make a blueberry muffin recipe, along with TFA blueberry extra which I LOVE, but that one just vanishes if you use too much, so the INW bilberry should goose it up nicely.

Didn't someone say, and a lot agreed, that the shisha vanilla is really excellent? I've also got some of their regular vanilla, a freebie once from Vaperstek, but I haven't tried it.

Andria

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've heard the same ( good ) about Shisha Vanilla but haven't tried it myself. I'm impressed with their Lemon Cake and Cherimoya if you don't already have those.

arth1981

Member For 4 Years
Sooo.. I'm about to make a new order from e-aromashop myself, I'm down to just one 100ml bottle of shisha strawberry, so I gotta stock up. :D A whole lot of you are big inawera fans, so, for someone who really loves their shisha strawberry... what would you say are, oh, about 5-10 more of their very best flavors? I was thinking I should get some more of their cappucino and coffee tobacco, with which I make my Smocha ejuice, and maybe some VA TA to go with it, but I'd like some of their other greats -- I've got some of their regular strawberry, their peach, and a little of a couple of their coconut flavors, but I'm not terribly impressed with any of them. Their Bilberry isn't bad, but it's more like a baked blueberry, like a pie maybe -- actually it kinda reminds me of the taste of blueberry breakfast bars! -- which I might use just a little of, to try and make a blueberry muffin recipe, along with TFA blueberry extra which I LOVE, but that one just vanishes if you use too much, so the INW bilberry should goose it up nicely.

Didn't someone say, and a lot agreed, that the shisha vanilla is really excellent? I've also got some of their regular vanilla, a freebie once from Vaperstek, but I haven't tried it.

Andria

I really dig their banana, it's nearly as sweet as Tfa ripe banana... And cherimoya is something you have to try at least once in your life.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so, for someone who really loves their shisha strawberry... what would you say are, oh, about 5-10 more of their very best flavors?

My favorites so far

Cherimoya
Peach
Mango
Lemon Cake & Shisha SB (of course)
Shisha Vanilla
Vanilla Bourbon
Virginia Tobacco Absolute (WG)
DNB (WG)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've heard the same ( good ) about Shisha Vanilla but haven't tried it myself. I'm impressed with their Lemon Cake and Cherimoya if you don't already have those.

I gotta say, that cherimoya is intriguing. I'd never heard of them till I started vaping and DIY and hanging in INW threads. :D I might give it a whirl just to see what the fuss is about.

Their banana, is it really like banana, or banana candy, or banana cream? TBH I've never found any artificial flavor that really tasted like real bananas... though the apple ejuice I once got from madvapes tasted like GREEN bananas. :D

Also... I fergit who it is, maybe Slots? That has a hard time tasting chocolate in a vape, as I do? The Molinberry Glamour Chocolate, I can finally taste. I probably should order more of that, and try a choc cream pie recipe again.

Andria

arth1981

Member For 4 Years
I gotta say, that cherimoya is intriguing. I'd never heard of them till I started vaping and DIY and hanging in INW threads. :D I might give it a whirl just to see what the fuss is about.

Their banana, is it really like banana, or banana candy, or banana cream? TBH I've never found any artificial flavor that really tasted like real bananas... though the apple ejuice I once got from madvapes tasted like GREEN bananas. :D

Also... I fergit who it is, maybe Slots? That has a hard time tasting chocolate in a vape, as I do? The Molinberry Glamour Chocolate, I can finally taste. I probably should order more of that, and try a choc cream pie recipe again.

Andria

It's a pretty sweet banana, not quite as artificial as ripe banana, but close. I think the only one that comes close to real banana is flavourart, but I haven't tasted it myself. Not yet at least. And yes, do order cherimoya. You won't regret it.

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I find Inawera's banana completely non realistic, same with their strawberry. I'm going to try the Shisha ones, and if they're no better, that'll be that for strawberry/banana from them for me. I love their blackcurrant and pineapple and their raspberry isn't terrible. They seem really hit and miss on fruit!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do any of y'all have any opinions of "tiramisu"? I like that flavor a lot, I'm wondering if INW's version is good.

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had the INW tiramisu for a long time and just smelling it didn't get me excited to try it. I think it was @RonJS who commented that he tried it and was harsh and not good so I just put it into my "Break Glass if you run out of all other flavors" emergency stash.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I I think it was @RonJS who commented that he tried it and was harsh and not good so I

I tried it @ 3%, 1.5% and .75% standalone. After awhile, to the .75%, I added 3% Bav Cream and 1% each of INW Milk & Dark Chocolates. Even with 6+ months of aging, I still got such a strong TH bite it was unvapeable to me.
YMMV
Ron
---
"Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was curiosity. "-Jim Morrison

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I tried it @ 3%, 1.5% and .75% standalone. After awhile, to the .75%, I added 3% Bav Cream and 1% each of INW Milk & Dark Chocolates. Even with 6+ months of aging, I still got such a strong TH bite it was unvapeable to me.
YMMV
Ron
---
"Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was curiosity. "-Jim Morrison

The tiramisu? Hmm that sounds promising, I wouldn't have to use so much Flash! :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lol I was thinking the same thing

Heh... when people talk about a vape being "harsh," all I can think is... "dude... did you even smoke?" :D

Andria

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heh... when people talk about a vape being "harsh," all I can think is... "dude... did you even smoke?" :D

Andria

Before vaping I lung hit cigars. The bite I got from INW Tiramisu was not similar to that of TH nicotine. I think it came from the hazelnut flavor component. I've not tried Flash so can't compare the two. Since it's been 2 years since I tried it, maybe it has calmed down by now? :D

Ron
---
"When in doubt, observe and ask questions. When certain, observe at length and ask many more questions."- George S. Patton

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Before vaping I lung hit cigars. The bite I got from INW Tiramisu was not similar to that of TH nicotine. I think it came from the hazelnut flavor component. I've not tried Flash so can't compare the two. Since it's been 2 years since I tried it, maybe it has calmed down by now? :D

Ron
---
"When in doubt, observe and ask questions. When certain, observe at length and ask many more questions."- George S. Patton

What I've heard about Flash is that it's made from piperine, the "active" compound of black pepper -- a LOT milder than capsicum-type pepper, but still fairly zingy. Kinda like when you first open a coke and it really bites you on the first swallow.

I don't need as much TH as I did at first, but I still need *some* or I just don't feel satisfied; if I can't *feel* it in my mouth and throat, to me it's just nothing, like trying to smoke a Carlton cigarette. When I had to switch from Lights to Ultra-lights, I tried those, along with every other UL brand, and found that just going from Light to Ultra-light on my regular brand, VA Slims, gave me the best TH -- though I didn't know then that was what it was called. Replacing that sensation has gotten harder and harder as I've reduced nicotine, though the most nicotine I've used was 10mg, so I've always needed Flash -- just need more of it now, at 4mg.

But aside from the "harsh" factor, how does INW's tiramisu taste? Is it good? True-to-life?

Andria

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But aside from the "harsh" factor, how does INW's tiramisu taste? Is it good? True-to-life?

Andria

I'm not sure what a "True-to-life" tiramisu is. There are tons of different recipes for it and heck, I've made 3 different ones myself. (with sponge cake or ladyfinger type cookies)

From my 2 year old notes...I'd say it was weak on espresso, needed more creaminess as well as cake/cookie flavor and was strong on hazelnuts. But then...I'm picky.:)

I do have some FA Tiramisu but have been a slacker and have not mixed with it yet.

Ron
---
"If you have the capacity to tremble with indignation every time that an injustice is committed in the world, then we are comrades."- Che Guevara

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure what a "True-to-life" tiramisu is. There are tons of different recipes for it and heck, I've made 3 different ones myself. (with sponge cake or ladyfinger type cookies)

From my 2 year old notes...I'd say it was weak on espresso, needed more creaminess as well as cake/cookie flavor and was strong on hazelnuts. But then...I'm picky.:)

I do have some FA Tiramisu but have been a slacker and have not mixed with it yet.

Ron
---
"If you have the capacity to tremble with indignation every time that an injustice is committed in the world, then we are comrades."- Che Guevara

TBH, I'm not really sure either; my experience with that flavor was a chocolate in a box where the individual candies are labelled inside the lid, to show you what's where, and I remember REALLY liking the one called "tiramisu". Creamy, rich, coffee-ish, with the chocolate. I think I'll go ahead and add it; at the very least, it might make a good addition to my Smocha recipe.

Andria

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TBH, I'm not really sure either; my experience with that flavor was a chocolate in a box where the individual candies are labelled inside the lid, to show you what's where,

I've have had many tiramisu deserts, but never a tiramisu candy.:(

I'm used to something that sometimes looks like....
tiramisu.jpeg

Ron
---
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've have had many tiramisu deserts, but never a tiramisu candy.:(

I'm used to something that sometimes looks like....
View attachment 52717

Ron
---
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

That candy was AWESOME... as rich and creamy as the inside of a Lindor truffle, but with that coffeeish flavor... spectacular!

Andria

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed up 3 of my new INW flavors yesterday using the base of 2% FA Fresh Cream & .5% INW Shisha Vanilla and 2% of the following in each separate batch.( 2%+2%+.5%)
#1 Cherimoya (where have you been all my life?)
#2 Shisha Strawberry (The best strawberry and only one I'll buy from now on)
#3 Banana --- Very creamy. Very ripe banana. (I like my bananas very ripe. Like bruised and bugs flying around and ready for banana bread ripe)
Shisha Vanilla really adds a nice feel to all three of these mixes and has taken the place of all 3 of my FA vanillas in my cream based mixes.

INW Waffle. I posted this over here. http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/waffle-cone.242179/#post-1202499
I'm trying the mix I made now after 6 days.
VBIC:D(CAP) 4%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 2%
Waffle(INW) 1%
Biscuit(INW) .5%
Shisha Vanilla(INW) .5% (new to me flavor)

The creams and vanilla are starting to come together and the waffle has melded in rather nicely. The 1% waffle is working. I'm actually really enjoying this mix. Go figure. Although, I feel, if it wasn't for the creams, 1% INW Waffle would have been waaaaaay too much.
EDIT: Kinda taste like the last few bites of a Nutty Buddy.
On a side note: I think INW Shisha Vanilla has just became my favorite vanilla compared to the 3 FA offers.

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice write up @Squonk

I have to give your waffle recipe a shot, sounds tasty.

I love me some Shisha Vanilla, it is a flavor that can really help a lot of mixes. I have other vanilla's that I like but I think I could probably get away with only using Shisha Vanilla, I will save those other Vanilla's for friends and family mixes :giggle:

Banana Very Creamy? Is that a new INW flavor?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On a side note: I think INW Shisha Vanilla has just became my favorite vanilla compared to the 3 FA offers.

Great to know; I've got some heading my way from e-aromashop! :D And some cherimoya... might be some banana too, can't recall, I ordered so much this time! :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Your in for a real treat.:vapemail:

I keep checking, but no status updates on the shipment -- I even DL'ed the 17track app on my phone! :D Vanilla is one of my MOST favorite flavors, but so far, the vanillas I've tasted in vapes have only been good enough for "background" flavors. Really hoping to be able to make something really vanilla-y great!! :D

Andria

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I mixed up 3 of my new INW flavors yesterday using the base of 2% FA Fresh Cream & .5% INW Shisha Vanilla and 2% of the following in each separate batch.( 2%+2%+.5%)
#1 Cherimoya (where have you been all my life?)
#2 Shisha Strawberry (The best strawberry and only one I'll buy from now on)
#3 Banana --- Very creamy. Very ripe banana. (I like my bananas very ripe. Like bruised and bugs flying around and ready for banana bread ripe)
Shisha Vanilla really adds a nice feel to all three of these mixes and has taken the place of all 3 of my FA vanillas in my cream based mixes.

INW Waffle. I posted this over here. http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/waffle-cone.242179/#post-1202499
I'm trying the mix I made now after 6 days.
VBIC:D(CAP) 4%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 2%
Waffle(INW) 1%
Biscuit(INW) .5%
Shisha Vanilla(INW) .5% (new to me flavor)

The creams and vanilla are starting to come together and the waffle has melded in rather nicely. The 1% waffle is working. I'm actually really enjoying this mix. Go figure. Although, I feel, if it wasn't for the creams, 1% INW Waffle would have been waaaaaay too much.
EDIT: Kinda taste like the last few bites of a Nutty Buddy.

Tried all these bar the banana. Totally agree with you on the shishas, though I love vanilla classic I have never got much out of tahity by FA. Im surprised the Cheriymoya worked at 2% as it is a weak concentrate for Inawera to me even though its lovely. Waffle I think is a love hate....I have come to the conclusion waffle just isnt a flavour that excites me at all as like you say it is a very accurate waffle flavour, personally I wish it tasted more sweet waffle cone like as it smells though than true waffle. In awera does have some great flavourings though, found some brands not so well known not as great as said to be, but Inaweras good flavours are very very good, Blue Dwarf is one nobody mentions that is well worth a try too

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just read the flavor profile for Blue Dwarf: Blueberries with a hint of bubble gum. Looks like I have another flavor to add to the shopping list.

Waffle is a tough flavor, the only success I have had with the INW is in very low percentages like .25% as an accent flavor. There are not very many good waffle flavors out there though, the FW version sucks and the Cap version is OK but not great.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just read the flavor profile for Blue Dwarf: Blueberries with a hint of bubble gum. Looks like I have another flavor to add to the shopping list.

Waffle is a tough flavor, the only success I have had with the INW is in very low percentages like .25% as an accent flavor. There are not very many good waffle flavors out there though, the FW version sucks and the Cap version is OK but not great.

Yeah I tried either cap or tpa waffle ages ago and it was flavourless cardboard to me. Tried liquid barns recently too which is ok, spongey light maple syrup taste. The INW is very good but I dont think there is a single super strong concentrate I havent tired of quick, same with there rhubarb and flavour arts blackberry.

The Blue Dwarf along with Liquid Barns Ice Cream are probably my two current favourite flavours I dont here mentioned much at all.

VU Sponsors