Become a Patron!

Inawera Must Haves?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so 'Shisha' am assuming it's not candy like ? any spice or other side notes?

While I like to add INW Clove to it for a nice refreshing mix, on it's own there is no spice. Just orange.

While not a flavor "side notes", as already mentioned, this does come in a glass bottle. (one of the few from INW) Think possible plastic tank cracker. :eek:

Ron
----
"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."- Quentin Tarantino

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Shisha Orange is a juicer orange flavor. Comes in glass as well.
Ahh ok cool I will give that a go then thanx , read so many good things about wg orange then was disappointed to see it apparently discontinued. Did see it at vapers tek but $48 delivery to the uk... Err no thanx.. Extreme!!
Will order the shisha orange with the new custard this wknd .. Ooooh hope I'm not disappointed!!! Lol Thanx jimi

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ahh ok cool I will give that a go then thanx , read so many good things about wg orange then was disappointed to see it apparently discontinued. Did see it at vapers tek but $48 delivery to the uk... Err no thanx.. Extreme!!
Will order the shisha orange with the new custard this wknd .. Ooooh hope I'm not disappointed!!! Lol Thanx jimi
You're welcome sampleit :) Please post back how that Custard tastes. Thanks man !

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still not a very good price. I just ordered TWO 100ml bottles of Shisha Strawberry from e-aromashop, and chose the $10 Global express shipping... $43. RTS is charging $42 for a 120ml, don't have shisha strawberry, and that doesn't include shipping!

Andria

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Andria, don't you take 60% off the price they are charging, or is that after the discount?

edit: sooo 18 / 120ml x 2 = 36 plus domestic shipping for 240 ml shisha flavor ..

Seriously tho .. how can you sell INW flavors and NOT carry Shisha Strawberry / Vanilla !?? wtf? ;p
- they do have a rather limited selection...

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, don't you take 60% off the price they are charging, or is that after the discount?

edit: sooo 18 / 120ml x 2 = 36 plus domestic shipping for 240 ml shisha flavor ..

Seriously tho .. how can you sell INW flavors and NOT carry Shisha Strawberry / Vanilla !?? wtf? ;p
- they do have a rather limited selection...

Pretty sure that $42 IS the sale price! But even if you take 60% off $43, it comes out to $17.20. e-aromashop is charging $16.63 for 100ml... so maybe roughly the same? But yeah.. no strawberry or vanilla shishas? Blasphemy! e-aromashop has ALL the Inawera flavors, for outstanding prices EVERY DAY!

Andria

Flavor Alchemist

Member For 4 Years
Pretty sure that $42 IS the sale price! But even if you take 60% off $43, it comes out to $17.20. e-aromashop is charging $16.63 for 100ml... so maybe roughly the same? But yeah.. no strawberry or vanilla shishas? Blasphemy! e-aromashop has ALL the Inawera flavors, for outstanding prices EVERY DAY!

Andria
could you post a link from the website you buy from?.......Got my PayPal updated and am absolutely wanting to order direct

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
could you post a link from the website you buy from?.......Got my PayPal updated and am absolutely wanting to order direct

e-aromashop.com -- in the upper left corner, choose the "English" flag; at the top of the left column, you can choose "dolar" currency.

Andria

VegasVape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
e-aromashop.com -- in the upper left corner, choose the "English" flag; at the top of the left column, you can choose "dolar" currency.

Andria

With the sale price, RTS Vapes is in the ballpark regarding pricing. However, the 3 flavors I think warrant the large bottles are not part of their inventory. Cactus, Shisha Strawberry and Cherimoya. I appreciate the info about e-aromashop even more. And as someone stated earlier in the thread, my order did require a signature (residential delivery in CA). Ironic that you have to pay more for this from most vendors.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With the sale price, RTS Vapes is in the ballpark regarding pricing. However, the 3 flavors I think warrant the large bottles are not part of their inventory. Cactus, Shisha Strawberry and Cherimoya. I appreciate the info about e-aromashop even more. And as someone stated earlier in the thread, my order did require a signature (residential delivery in CA). Ironic that you have to pay more for this from most vendors.

I've heard others say that about deliveries from e-aromashop, but that's never been the case for me; they just stick 'em in my mailbox.

Andria

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
not part of their inventory. Cactus, Shisha Strawberry and Cherimoya
Also not part of Wizard Labs sale, sadly.
Right now I'm enjoying an INW Peach/Mango combo I made on the fly. I think it was 5 drops Mango and 6 drops Peach in a 30ml 50/50 base with 2-3mg nic.
I haven't used either flavor much in the past, but this is rocking my taste buds I have the non Shisha Strawberry steeping with creams. Most of the time I'm chomping at the bit waiting for the steeping to be done, but with this Peach/Mango mix I can wait.

Pear and Vanilla Classic is coming in the vape mail. I will have to don my thinking cap to come up with some nice "pearings".

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I placed my most recent order with e-aromashop on Thursday evening; it got shipped on Friday, and I just got notification that it hit the sort center in Atlanta tonight, so I should have it tomorrow, as long as the USPS workers between here and there don't have some sort of meltdown between now and the morning -- which can always happen, lord knows, with USPS employees,. :D But it's looking like using the $10-odd shipping rather than the $5-odd registered airmail was definitely worth it!

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you getting the new INW Custard? I am still waiting to hear how good it is, not sure if I should order 10ml or 100 :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its pretty good fresh just waiting on a week to test it again after a steep, i only ever buy 10mls 1st anyway no matter how good ppl say a flavour is as our tastes differ so much!!

What would you compare the taste too? How is it compared to Cap?

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What would you compare the taste too? How is it compared to Cap?
To be honest iv never vaped caps stand alone only in mixes, I wrote a bit about the custard in my dedicated thread (new inawera custard) but to much caps makes me heave lately (never used to??) it has 'that' custard note but it's a lot milder imo very puddingy but it needs to be mixed I think but I did keep vaping it fresh but held out on the rest for a proper steep. Really need to do a proper side by side but I'm lazy lol!!
Will have a better idea come the wknd

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you getting the new INW Custard? I am still waiting to hear how good it is, not sure if I should order 10ml or 100 :)

Not me; I'm happy with TFA Vanilla Swirl, which I know is diketone-free.

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be honest iv never vaped caps stand alone only in mixes, I wrote a bit about the custard in my dedicated thread (new inawera custard) but to much caps makes me heave lately (never used to??) it has 'that' custard note but it's a lot milder imo very puddingy but it needs to be mixed I think but I did keep vaping it fresh but held out on the rest for a proper steep. Really need to do a proper side by side but I'm lazy lol!!
Will have a better idea come the wknd
Thanks for the response. So it sounds a little like shisha vanilla with a mild custard note, sounds tasty.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also not part of Wizard Labs sale, sadly.
Right now I'm enjoying an INW Peach/Mango combo I made on the fly. I think it was 5 drops Mango and 6 drops Peach in a 30ml 50/50 base with 2-3mg nic.
I haven't used either flavor much in the past, but this is rocking my taste buds I have the non Shisha Strawberry steeping with creams. Most of the time I'm chomping at the bit waiting for the steeping to be done, but with this Peach/Mango mix I can wait.

Pear and Vanilla Classic is coming in the vape mail. I will have to don my thinking cap to come up with some nice "pearings".
That's kinda sorta why I opened this thread this evening. I was bored so I added 3 drops of shisha strawberry to my 12oz can of soda. Yum! Which begged the question, if 3 drops will flavor 12ounces of pop, how much of this do we really need to use for good flavor?

Your 11drops for 30ml reinforced my question since it's much lower than what I've seen recommended for INW (specifically I've seen recommendation of 3% ).

From your mix and my soda thing I'd say 3% is waaaaay too high. Am I wrong?

Got some INW shisha straw, cactus, pineapple, plum, lemon cake, and apricot sitting here waiting for me to use :)

Sent from my LG-V10 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's kinda sorta why I opened this thread this evening. I was bored so I added 3 drops of shisha strawberry to my 12oz can of soda. Yum! Which begged the question, if 3 drops will flavor 12ounces of pop, how much of this do we really need to use for good flavor?

Your 11drops for 30ml reinforced my question since it's much lower than what I've seen recommended for INW (specifically I've seen recommendation of 3% ).

From your mix and my soda thing I'd say 3% is waaaaay too high. Am I wrong?

Got some INW shisha straw, cactus, pineapple, plum, lemon cake, and apricot sitting here waiting for me to use :)

Sent from my LG-V10 using Tapatalk

I've heard this sort of thing about shisha strawberry, but until I mixed my strawberry & cream, which uses about 15% shisha strawberry and about 14% of supporting flavors, it just tasted "thin" to me.

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There really is no right or wrong way to mix, everyone has different taste and different gear. Just as long as we enjoy it and it keeps us off the stinkies is all that matters.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There really is no right or wrong way to mix, everyone has different taste and different gear. Just as long as we enjoy it and it keeps us off the stinkies is all that matters.

Yes, and I've been *gradually* lowering the percentages on that strawberry & cream, to try and get a handle on the gunk factor, which is terrible. But I have to do it very slowly, or it doesn't taste good to me, and that's my regular all day every day vape, so I have to like it.

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya Andria and I did try your recipe when you first posted it and thought it was pretty good. I don't do much strawberries and cream anymore though but every once in a while I get a craving.

I finally tried the INW apricot with some mango, strawberry a little marshmallow and koolada for a cool vape to beat the summer heat. Probably won't be a adv but I am so adhd it is hard to stick with a adv....lol

capitaomorsa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, got some Shisha Strawbery and vannilla. What is the steep time recommended? or can I use them shake and vape?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi, got some Shisha Strawbery and vannilla. What is the steep time recommended? or can I use them shake and vape?

The reason I use such a huge amount of shisha strawberry is to avoid that idiotic steeping. When I make ejuice, I make it to vape, not sit around looking at it for weeks.

Andria

capitaomorsa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
20a9d259a09ebc178ab3c4c2259c43a5.jpg

I will appreciate single flavour recommendations for these flavours I bought based on the comments in this thread.

Shisha Strawberry 1-2%
Shisha vanilla 0.5-1%

Many thanks in advance

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, cap vbic needs how many weeks approximately?

1 week minimum for me but some like 2 weeks to a month.
But I really didn't notice much difference.
It's not a bad taste fresh tho, it just gets a bit better with some aging.
Kinda why I like the TFA VBIC, 24hrs it's good to go IMO.
Or even mixing CAP + TFA together helps cut down on time.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will appreciate single flavour recommendations for these flavours I bought based on the comments in this thread.

Shisha Strawberry 1-2%
Shisha vanilla 0.5-1%

Many thanks in advance

You're in the ballpark.
I always start with 2% Shisha SB.
Vanilla varies by user preference.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20a9d259a09ebc178ab3c4c2259c43a5.jpg

Shisha Strawberry 1-2%
Shisha vanilla 0.5-1%

Many thanks in advance

A lot of it depends on how you like your ejuice, some like it in your face (up your percentages) or flavorful but subdued which you are good. The Purple Gum is pretty strong, start at 0.50% or maybe less with that, I added 2 drops to a grape ejuice I had with about 7 to 9ml left and wow, should have only done 1 drop. The Cherimoya is real tasty, reminds me I have to mix some more up, it is also one of the INW flavors that is not too strong. I would start the Cherimoya in the 3 to 5% range and adjust from there.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A lot of it depends on how you like your ejuice, some like it in your face (up your percentages) or flavorful but subdued which you are good. The Purple Gum is pretty strong, start at 0.50% or maybe less with that, I added 2 drops to a grape ejuice I had with about 7 to 9ml left and wow, should have only done 1 drop. The Cherimoya is real tasty, reminds me I have to mix some more up, it is also one of the INW flavors that is not too strong. I would start the Cherimoya in the 3 to 5% range and adjust from there.

That's good to know about the Cherimoya, which has been seriously puzzling me -- so I'll start it at 5%, considering how much flavor I usually prefer. :D What are good supporting flavors for the cherimoya? I never mix "single flavor," simply because nothing on the planet is single flavor except unsweetened black coffee (yuck!) and pure sugar. I've heard the cherimoya is "custardy" -- would it be better to use a vanilla custard as support, or plain vanilla? I've got some Shisha Vanilla, along with my old-standby TFA Vanilla Swirl.

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Custards are great with Cherimoya. I haven't tried the Shisha Vanilla with it yet but i like the idea.
I am pretty sure squonk has some Cherimoya recipes in the recipe section. Haven't tried them yet but he is a good mixer.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What are good supporting flavors for the cherimoya?

I actually liked 1% INW Biscuit + 2% Cherimoya myself, adjust for your preference of course.
Started with 2% Biscuit but it seems a bit too much lately so I've since lowered it.
FA Cookie may also work...

Betting the Shisha Vanilla would work nice too, but I haven't tried that one myself either.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I actually liked 1% INW Biscuit + 2% Cherimoya myself, adjust for your preference of course.
Started with 2% Biscuit but it seems a bit too much lately so I've since lowered it.

Betting the Shisha Vanilla would work nice too, but I haven't tried that one myself either.

I found even 1% Biscuit a bit too strong, that one is overpowering.

So I'm definitely adding some shisha vanilla to the 5% cherimoya. Is the shisha vanilla a stronger or weaker flavor? There's a good bit of variance on that, with INW flavors, I've found.

Andria

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I found even 1% Biscuit a bit too strong, that one is overpowering.

So I'm definitely adding some shisha vanilla to the 5% cherimoya. Is the shisha vanilla a stronger or weaker flavor? There's a good bit of variance on that, with INW flavors, I've found.

Andria

With 5% Cherimoya I'd start with at least 1% Shisha Vanilla, but you might be able to go up to 2%.
It's a little stronger than most others but not overly so.
Most Vanillas are harder to detect, for me anyway...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you like the DIYFS French vanilla, you'll like IA shisha vanilla too. ;)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

A Cherimoya cookie, didn't think of that but that sounds tasty. Thanks for the tip, gonna try it

capitaomorsa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the help.

Just did 2 batches, Pink Panther at 5% and HIC Pina Colada "double" with menthol but with 3% cherimoya instead of the FA pineapple. Let's wait 2 weeks and see how they taste.

Need more time to play with the other flavours, but they smell in the bottle.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The last time I made Kaktus stand alone was May 2014. 5.5% seemed right for me. (20mg 50/50)

Currently I enjoy Shisha Strawberry standalone at 8.5-9%.

Ron
---
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Suess

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you like the DIYFS French vanilla, you'll like IA shisha vanilla too. ;)

Yes, I do like both:D

But... I just haven't tried either one yet with the the Cherimoya.
I did make a Cherimoya Yogurt tho, it was decent as far as the Cherimoya part goes, just that all the Yogurts allways fall short.
And my Cherimoya Ice Cream was pretty good...

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I do like both:D

But... I just haven't tried either one yet with the the Cherimoya.
I did make a Cherimoya Yogurt tho, it was decent as far as the Cherimoya part goes, just that all the Yogurts allways fall short.
And my Cherimoya Ice Cream was pretty good...
I can't seem to get any yogurt to taste the way I want either. It's like a damn mission.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't seem to get any yogurt to taste the way I want either. It's like a damn mission.
I read somewhere that Caps or TFA yogurt is a more authentic tasting yogurt if mixed with a small percentage of the FA variety. Haven't tried it myself so I don't know for sure.

VU Sponsors