Become a Patron!

Inawera Must Haves?

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read somewhere that Shisha lemon is great for making a lemonade flavor.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can get that FV coconut a lot cheaper at Nicotine River now - https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/flavorah/products/coconut-fh

woah! Nice to know. I have only bought 60ml bottles from them and had in my head that you had to buy in that quantity to get a good price but it's time for me to get back there and check them out again! There are a few flv ones I really, really like, and coconut is one of them. Although I am pretty sure they've changed the formula since I bought my bottle. The flv original release coconut is very strong, rumored to contain a generous dollop of diacetyl--but not potent in the way @KeyserSoze describes--as in, needing to make a dilution to use it.

Back to INW, in case nobody mentioned it (I'm not done reading all the pages of this thread yet) INW Mocca is a nice flavor. I don't have their cappuccino to compare it to, but it's a nice, milky & mild mocha, on the coffee side of mocha. And when I say mild, I don't mean it's not potent--it is potent. Just lacks the sharpness of some coffee flavors, like, say, one of my faves, FA dark bean espresso.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do keep flavor overstock in the freezer! Pg doesn't freeze, so when I catch sales or order in quantity, they go in the freezer. I've actually only had one issue doing that and that was yesterday with TFA brown sugar. I've no idea why, but it froze solid -

hWklZ0y.jpg

I immediately messaged HIC for advice and he was correct in telling me that it would likely thaw and go back to normal. Mixed a small batch at 5% in a standalone and it was quite tasty! Kinda freaked me out though....lol!
I definitely keep Joy in the freezer and only 5ml at a time out to work with. In my experience, that one goes downhill fast when left out so I keep it frozen except for that small bottle. That's working out quite well for me.

I notice this is a rebottle and have to wonder if the vendor watered it down. It's like that time my teenager added water to the vodka bottle in the freezer, thinking I wouldn't notice... :blah:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love INW flavors but the only one (so far) which I can't control is INW Strawberry Wild even I diluted 10% formula (1% INW Strawberry Wild +90% PG) but still overpower :eek: so @Jimi D or any one has advice please? Thank you
Dab it on your wrists :D

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wisnia Cherry (I had read somewhere that this was a little candy like with no medicinal taste, smell wise it is like a maraschino cherry which isn't what I wanted. Smells real potent too. Gonna have to try it in a mix at about 0.50% to get a better idea of it but not what I was expecting)

You've probably mixed this and vaped it by now, but I wanted to throw in that a (supposedly similar) alternative to Inw Wisnia Cherry is the one called "Inawera Cherries". I haven't vaped wisnia, but I can tell you Cherries is a mild (yet potent) candied, spiced cherry. I think Daintainee identified Cinnamon in it. To me, it smells like "christmas candle"--which sounds terrible--but it's actually really tasty. Especially when mixed with another cherry, like fa or flv black cherry, to give it some backbone. Yeah, I guess you could say it's all "heart note". It's also one of those that is just weird when you smell it in the bottle, but will surprise you in action.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I notice this is a rebottle and have to wonder if the vendor watered it down. It's like that time my teenager added water to the vodka bottle in the freezer, thinking I wouldn't notice... :blah:
Well, it doesn't taste watered down, I made a single flavor mix with it after it thawed out and it was good and rich and sweet, just as it should be. But I won't tell you adamantly that it isn't because I don't know.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back to INW, in case nobody mentioned it (I'm not done reading all the pages of this thread yet) INW Mocca is a nice flavor. I don't have their cappuccino to compare it to, but it's a nice, milky & mild mocha, on the coffee side of mocha. And when I say mild, I don't mean it's not potent--it is potent. Just lacks the sharpness of some coffee flavors, like, say, one of my faves, FA dark bean espresso.

I really like the INW Mocca, made a 3% tester and it is good. So far I haven't even mixed it with anything because I like it by-itself, might try a little INW Espresso which is also tasty and mild as well, a far cry from the super strong FA version. INW Espresso was too weak at 2.5% so I upped it to 3.5%, might be able to go a little stronger but at 3.5% it is light but good.

I haven't tried INW Cappuccino on it's own yet but this recipe right here by Amy on e-liq recipes is real tasty:

A real Nut Job
Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.25
Cappuccino tobacco (INAWERA) 0.45
Nougat (INAWERA) 0.6
Nutty Princess (INAWERA) 0.65
Peanuts (INAWERA) 1.1
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.75
Vanilla Classic TDM (INAWERA) 1
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1.25

Flavor total: 9.05%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I made it without the Nutty Princess, it is the only one I don't have, but it came out great as a shake n vape, not as good after 3 weeks steeping, but still tasty. I of course changed the name to give it out to friends, didn't want them to get the wrong idea of the juice.....lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inawera cappuccino and cappuccino tobacco are liquid heaven to me! I could drink them, have only used them as standalones as they're just perfect as they are....

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to hear Teresa, as soon as I get my next bottle shipment I am going to try the Cappuccino on it's own, what % do you recommend? I guess I could do vape dishes but ohhhhhh how I hate doing that :gaah:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to hear Teresa, as soon as I get my next bottle shipment I am going to try the Cappuccino on it's own, what % do you recommend? I guess I could do vape dishes but ohhhhhh how I hate doing that :gaah:
I have a HUGE bowl soaking now....:sad:.....lol!
I wanna say I used 5%, but I'll look it up in my book to be sure.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like the INW Mocca, made a 3% tester and it is good. So far I haven't even mixed it with anything because I like it by-itself, might try a little INW Espresso which is also tasty and mild as well, a far cry from the super strong FA version. INW Espresso was too weak at 2.5% so I upped it to 3.5%, might be able to go a little stronger but at 3.5% it is light but good.

I haven't tried INW Cappuccino on it's own yet but this recipe right here by Amy on e-liq recipes is real tasty:

A real Nut Job
Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.25
Cappuccino tobacco (INAWERA) 0.45
Nougat (INAWERA) 0.6
Nutty Princess (INAWERA) 0.65
Peanuts (INAWERA) 1.1
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.75
Vanilla Classic TDM (INAWERA) 1
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1.25

Flavor total: 9.05%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I made it without the Nutty Princess, it is the only one I don't have, but it came out great as a shake n vape, not as good after 3 weeks steeping, but still tasty. I of course changed the name to give it out to friends, didn't want them to get the wrong idea of the juice.....lol

I don't have even half the flavors to try this out, but I'm intrigued by "nutty princess". I wonder if that's a tobacco flavor? That would figure, lol. But it sounds interesting & the recipe does too. The strawberry and coffee flavors must be kinda subtle, I'm guessing?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it doesn't taste watered down, I made a single flavor mix with it after it thawed out and it was good and rich and sweet, just as it should be. But I won't tell you adamantly that it isn't because I don't know.
:wave::wave::wave:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have even half the flavors to try this out, but I'm intrigued by "nutty princess". I wonder if that's a tobacco flavor? That would figure, lol. But it sounds interesting & the recipe does too. The strawberry and coffee flavors must be kinda subtle, I'm guessing?

I hear Nutty Princess is a tobacco flavor, not sure if it is something I will ever order, not into tobacco flavors.

Yeah, the coffee and strawberry are subtle, what I really like about the mix is all the different flavors enhance each other. They blend together more after steeping which is not as good IMO, I like this mix as a shake n vape better.

Exchaner

Member For 5 Years
I just received my order of IW Dark for Pipe, and the bottle looks quite different from original bottles I have received before. It has no batch number and no expiration date - which the original bottles always carry. The label also looks totally different. Does this look right?

DSC02097.JPG

Last edited:

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you got this from Bull city vapor? If yes then they are repackaging.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Exchaner

Member For 5 Years
Have you got this from Bull city vapor? If yes then they are repackaging.

That's where I got it from, but some of their other IW flavors carry original labels : Vanilla for Pipe,
S Camel and plenty of others. They should really spell out in their descriptions whether it's original or not. They do that with their Flavor Art products .....

Last edited:

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's where I got it from, but some of their other IW flavors carry original labels : Vanilla for Pipe,
S Camel and plenty of others. They should really spell out in their descriptions whether it's original or not. They do that with their Flavor Art products .....
a6a3469b8f57b9f821822b65dcc17a7b.jpg

I got some same like your but same quality just repackaged

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Original packaging was from Poland 10 days wait was not bad less then 5$ shipping + less then 3$ each was really I was not expecting so my next order for Inawera is direct thanks to those Gang members who recommend Love you guys
24d6ede2e3d401eb818488f0359aa1af.jpg

Exchaner

Member For 5 Years
a6a3469b8f57b9f821822b65dcc17a7b.jpg

I got some same like your but same quality just repackaged

Your labels look much more professionally done than mine. At least yours mentions repackaged; mine does not.

I probably will do as you did and order directly next time. Thanks, didn't know that was an option.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your labels look much more professionally done than mine. At least yours mentions repackaged; mine does not.

I probably will do as you did and order directly next time. Thanks, didn't know that was an option.

For the record those original from e-aromashop.com were in orginal packaging but I opened them and put in this ziplock for my convenient. Check out this link http://e-aromashop.com/ and for English click on left top side of English Flag. Thanks

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish we were all neighbors so we could order in bulk for a possible discount and free shipping. That would be one cloudy neighborhood :cloud::cloud::cloud: :D
I wish the same, I moved to Mississippi for work but unfortunately no one DIYer here. If you want to try some flavor let me know If I have? I would love to share (ofcourse without any cost).

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, that is very kind and generous of you both. Of course it would have to be a flavor swap, I am sure I have flavors that neither one of you have as well. Sharkvape use to be local to me and we hooked each other up with stuff the other didn't have so it worked out great.

Hmmmm, something for all of us to think about.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh I am sorry I forget to Thanks @Jimi D for his great advice for collection of Inawera. Thank you so much @Jimi D ( and all others who are helping our VU vaping family to explore this Horizon) Thanks a lot.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
oh I am sorry I forget to Thanks @Jimi D for his great advice for collection of Inawera. Thank you so much @Jimi D ( and all others who are helping our VU vaping family to explore this Horizon) Thanks a lot.
Aww my pleasure Elites :) Have lots of fun with your new flavors :)

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aww my pleasure Elites :) Have lots of fun with your new flavors :)
Thanks Sir,

would you like to share some of the recipe for shisha flavors (specially Apple) if possible as I didn't see a lot of recipes for purely Inawera. Thanks again

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Sir,

would you like to share some of the recipe for shisha flavors (specially Apple) if possible as I didn't see a lot of recipes for purely Inawera. Thanks again
Shisha Apple is very tasty with a dash .25% FLV Rich Cinnnamon. Adding some FA Apple Pie would work as well.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does any body tried 'Shisha Tobacco Drop' and what %tage?

@Jimi D I got Beharini apple and DNB
:)
Shisha Apple is awesome ! I enjoy it with DNB for that hookah effect ;)

@Jimi D I got Shisha Apple and DNB and it's good but .... not as it should be. What ratio I should use to make Double apple shisha flavor? Thanks

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

@Jimi D I got Beharini apple and DNB

@Jimi D I got Shisha Apple and DNB and it's good but .... not as it should be. What ratio I should use to make Double apple shisha flavor? Thanks
Start the Tobacco Drop at 2%. I used the DNB base with the Shisha Apple. The ratio was 45/45/10 PG VG demineralized water. I added 2% of Shisha Apple and tastes great.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Elites I noticed you have the DNB Flavoring. Shake it well, and add 2-4 drops per 10 ml. That will make an ashy taste.
Thanks for the advise, I will do that tonight. Love the smell of shisha. I was using 1 drop / 10 :oops:

Also I need one more advice can I use Shisha vanilla in my cooking recipe? Does it has alcohol? or which Vanilla Brand (alcohol free please) is good for cooking? Thank you again

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my flavors in on Monday, about 10 days from when I ordered, not bad.

I haven't tried them all yet but so far I am LOVING Cherimoya, my parents do have a cherimoya tree though, I try and sneak some in my pocket when I go to visit ;). It is hard to describe the flavor but it is pretty realistic.

Shisha Vanilla = delicious vanilla pudding, sooo good.

I am diggin Chili & Hot Spice with a little bit of lime and peanuts, crack a beer open and enjoy :cheers:. Going to try it with some Pineapple then maybe some Mango. I am a hot sauce freak so yep, I am going to try and find a way to use this stuff a lot.

Really glad I got Cappuccino, been struggling with a coffee vape that I would really enjoy. So far I only tried one recipe I found on e-liq recipes which also used other flavors but I really liked the way it came through so that got my hopes up. Smell wise it kills CAP and Hangsens cappuccino's and FA's version just wasn't what I was looking for. I liked INW Mocca but disappointed with there Kawa coffee flavor so almost didn't order this.

Bahraini Apple Gold is good stuff, I just need to cut back on the 2.5% I used in my tester, had a bite to it. I am not a big fan of anise and I could pick up the flavor but it is not a deal breaker. Definitely a unique flavor, I get the rum and baked apple, probably not a standalone flavor for me but I am definitely going try and find a good mix for it. This flavor is not going to be for everyone though, I am betting it is a going to be a love or hate flavor. If you hate anise/licorice or get the heaves if someone offers you a Jäger shot :drunk: then stay away from this.

I haven't had a chance to try the Shisha Orange yet but smell wise it is very similar to FW Natural Orange, just stronger. INW regular Orange is more like a orange drink mix and not very strong, the Shisha is more vibrant, like way more based on the smell. I know FW Natural Orange kills INW regular version for me, going to be interesting to see how it compares to the Shisha.

Shisha Pineapple.....hmmmmmmm. This is pretty much the opposite of the Orange IMO. The INW E-Aromat Ananas (Pineapple) is hands down my favorite Pineapple and I was thinking the Shisha must be real special then, NOPE. The Shisha version smells about half as strong and I was disappointed when I replaced the regular version with the shisha version in a pineapple cake recipe I have. It is not a bad flavor at all, just was expecting it to be as good or better than their e-aromat version. I would put it in the same category as the CAP and TFA pineapples I have, usable but not as delicious as the e-aromat pineapple.

Shisha Tropic I mostly get mango and kiwi from the smell of it, it smells alright but it's not blowing me away. I am going to try this standalone to try and get an idea of how to use it. Based on the smell alone I probably wouldn't buy it again, doesn't smell bad but smells like something I could just combine flavors I already have and get the same result. Will update if the tester changes my mind.

Lemon cake smells realistic and STRONG, smells a lot stronger than FA Nonna Cake which I happen to enjoy. Tried it in a mix at 2% but that seems a too high unless it settles down with steeping. Going to have to try it on it's own starting at maybe 0.50% and go up from there to try and nail down it's happy percentage for me. It really does smell like a Lemon Cake though, they nailed the flavor profile on that one.

Shisha Strawberry has already been talked about enough all over this forum, I think it is my 4th 10ml bottle but passed on getting the 100ml. I am venturing into a lot of other flavors so strawberry doesn't get as much use anymore.

All in all though this order came out great, thanks to all who helped me select some outstanding flavors!
I'm currently using CAP pineapple, if I use INW pineapple should I use less?

Just as a guide, let's say I use 10% CAP pineapple, what percentage should I use INW pineapple?

If I had to use TFA pineapple at 10%, what percentage should I use INW pineapple?

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm currently using CAP pineapple, if I use INW pineapple should I use less?

Just as a guide, let's say I use 10% CAP pineapple, what percentage should I use INW pineapple?

If I had to use TFA pineapple at 10%, what percentage should I use INW pineapple?

I will start at 2% Inawera Pineapple and could increase if needed. Thanks

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use 2% with INW Pineapple in mixes (Ananas, not the Shisha version) @Elites is right on with that recommendation. For me the CAP Pineapple is a little week, I would probably use 4 to 5%+ to equal what I get with INW at 2%. The TFA Pineapple is strong and not as natural tasting IMO, it might be a little stronger than INW but when I use it is is about 2% or less.

I just got FW Natural Pineapple, first impressions is it is pretty good. Not happy with INW Shisha Pineapple or Hangsen Pineapple, they pretty much taste the same at 2%, might try again at 1%.

Out of all of these Pineapples I could happily live with only INW Pineapple (Ananas), my favorite thus far.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the advise, I will do that tonight. Love the smell of shisha. I was using 1 drop / 10 :oops:

Also I need one more advice can I use Shisha vanilla in my cooking recipe? Does it has alcohol? or which Vanilla Brand (alcohol free please) is good for cooking? Thank you again
I don't know if the Shisha Vanilla contains any alcohol. I didn't use it much being that its rough on coils. Vanilla is a brutal flavoring. I started playing with TW's Gold Standard Vanilla recently. Seems to vape clean but still haven't found the sweet spot yet.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Sir,

Personally, of all the Shisha flavours I have tried, the apple was the only one I found a bit dissapointing, think there are better apple flavours out there, including Inawera ones

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wouldnt class it as a must have....but, the last order I placed on Inawera Winkle I got a couple of little samples added in. One sounded like an exotic fruit....til I realised Molina is actually just there word for raspberry which I already have (which I like, but prefer flavour arts myself). The other was "Blue Smurf" which I had never heard of so looked up and saw its a blueberry with mild bubblegum. That didn texcite me as had tried there DOnald Bubblegum before, which tasted more like chewing gum.....at the point you used to stick it under a seat as it was dead.
Anyway, very pleasant surprise, lovely sweet tasting bluebery with a proper true but not too heavy bubblegum flavour underneath....they got me as I have had to place another order with them including blue smurf :) If I was to describe the taste it is basically very much like the bubblegum balls you would get in the bottom of a screwball. I dont know if that is familiar outside the UK but it used to be a very popular ice cream in a triangular plastic tub which had bubblegums at the bottom of it....which is exactly the recipe I am going to try and make from it

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wouldnt class it as a must have....but, the last order I placed on Inawera Winkle I got a couple of little samples added in. One sounded like an exotic fruit....til I realised Molina is actually just there word for raspberry which I already have (which I like, but prefer flavour arts myself). The other was "Blue Smurf" which I had never heard of so looked up and saw its a blueberry with mild bubblegum. That didn texcite me as had tried there DOnald Bubblegum before, which tasted more like chewing gum.....at the point you used to stick it under a seat as it was dead.
Anyway, very pleasant surprise, lovely sweet tasting bluebery with a proper true but not too heavy bubblegum flavour underneath....they got me as I have had to place another order with them including blue smurf :) If I was to describe the taste it is basically very much like the bubblegum balls you would get in the bottom of a screwball. I dont know if that is familiar outside the UK but it used to be a very popular ice cream in a triangular plastic tub which had bubblegums at the bottom of it....which is exactly the recipe I am going to try and make from it
Really !? I loved that gum ball at the bottom of the screwball ! On my list it goes. Thanks :)

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for info. Would like to know how your recipe turnout. Thanks

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for info. Would like to know how your recipe turnout. Thanks

Sorry its blue dwarf the name, in the yummy classic range. Will let you know if it is any good

VU Sponsors