https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think part of the problem here was the questions asked never getting answered and the constant sales pitching for a device that doesn't exist

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's some pretty serious white knighting going on in here.

Calm your tits, Sir Lancelot.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I should have never got involved in this thread. Forgive me for wanting to maybe sell a product. So thanks to all the Hoopla here forget it ! Many of you know me on the forum. On some threads we Razz each other back and forth in good fun. We kid around. Again, we never said any curse words, were never threatening even after being attacked, Never called anyone names, Never indicated Racism. we posted a sentence in broken English which was meant to be funny and we were singled out probably because we are Vendors. Seems like more is going on here than meets the eye. Many times on this forum people have posted funny pictures, posted sentences in broken english, pictures of the day (some I really liked lol) all kinds of stuff and nothing was said. So I call on the Moderators to silence or delete this thread and the people trying to cause harm. Delete all my posts in this thread and I will forget it ever existed. I'm sure if you read my posts they were as professional as can be and again never cursed threatened or called anyone names. Same thing happened to Wake and Vape. One person raised such a stink it turned into pages and pages of problems. For the last time if anyone was offended we apologize (I'm sure people are getting sick of us apologizing and it never getting anywhere) If any of the offended one or two people are ever up in NY I would gladly sit and talk with you, have a few vapes and buy you coffee or something.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I should have never got involved in this thread. Forgive me for wanting to maybe sell a product. So thanks to all the Hoopla here forget it ! Many of you know me on the forum. On some threads we Razz each other back and forth in good fun. We kid around. Again, we never said any curse words, were never threatening even after being attacked, Never called anyone names, Never indicated Racism. we posted a sentence in broken English which was meant to be funny and we were singled out probably because we are Vendors. Seems like more is going on here than meets the eye. Many times on this forum people have posted funny pictures, posted sentences in broken english, pictures of the day (some I really liked lol) all kinds of stuff and nothing was said. So I call on the Moderators to silence or delete this thread and the people trying to cause harm. Delete all my posts in this thread and I will forget it ever existed. I'm sure if you read my posts they were as professional as can be and again never cursed threatened or called anyone names. Same thing happened to Wake and Vape. One person raised such a stink it turned into pages and pages of problems. For the last time if anyone was offended we apologize (I'm sure people are getting sick of us apologizing and it never getting anywhere) If any of the offended one or two people are ever up in NY I would gladly sit and talk with you, have a few vapes and buy you coffee or something.

No can do,We're just asking to get it back to civil in here, Your a respected vendor here on VU. Lets keep that going:):)

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
edit: Thanks @Whiskey for your above post.

I can not sit by while a buncha bigoted social network tough guys abuse this girl for entertainment. It's in my DNA.
And just like last time, I am particularly offended when a mod joins in on the feeding frenzy...uncle. Because that's the green light that it's okay to forget human courtesy, throw respect out the window, and bully this girl with racist remarks.
Hey, if a mod can promote racial mocking, and bullying women, it must be forum policy, No?
The V/U rules say NO, it's not okay.
Gracechen has been 100% respectful here. Only cowards pick on women.[/QUOTE]
I do not believe uncle was in anyway intending to be racist or ignorant or making racism ok.
I'm certain there's a name for my broken French, Spanish, Latin as well.

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
1c6a42ca609bf37189de27bb592cd65e.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, you what? That's brass man.

It's not whether you're apologetic or not, it's that you're tone deaf to it having happened in the first place. Your post was not just ill conceived... it was poorly executed. It was over the top.
But all humor is a tightrope... sometimes you fall. Whatever.

But of issue is your getting shirty with Grace because you aren't a review tester.
I'll let others address how "respected" and "beloved" you are here, but I visited your site and what I saw was a juice reseller with a sideline of low power devices.

I saw no indication that you have even a toe in the higher power mod marketspace. Just from a business standpoint, I would not select you to review a sample unit. You should not hold it against Grace and her superiors if they chose not to either.
Perhaps your private exchanges reveal more to the matter... but that's my take on it.

Good fortune with the site though.
We are predominately juice. However we have been adding hardware little by little and were possibly interested in selling the device. We've recently added the Yihi mini sx m, The sigelei 150, the new Sigelei 75 wat tc the Kanger K box mini kit. We're not trying to add the world in Hardware but pretty good devices that people will be interested in. Breazy has gone out of it's way to help fellow vapers and many people here will attest to it. Like I said, I never cursed at, or spoken badly to anyone. I made a sentence that I thought was kind of funny like many others have. Seems like people are jumping on the bandwagon and taking the focus off what the thread was all about. The Asolo which so far no one has been able to produce. I've also noticed that the people causing the stink have all recently joined. It looks pretty suspicious to me. So if many others on this thread have posted joking and funny things why are you not attacking them ? It's because we are vendors and give great service and prices so some others may want to try to deystroy the competition !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny also the people making the stink all have their ages and locations hidden. Why?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Someone let me know when we can get back to the mod

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So we are done here! We will not reply to any more quotes or posts on this thread. We are also done trying to possibly sell this mod. Thanks for the Great exposure. For all the members that know and love us and see that we did nothing but the right thing here to apologize thank you for your support. Clearly the members can see what is going on here. Have a great day everyone and if there is anything we can do to help let us know !

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1114 replies and almost 24,000 views for thread about a mod that may or may not even exist :confused:
It exists. The question is does it do what they say it does. iJoy has made several products some better than others. I used an A160 box mod of theirs for about 2 months. It worked great except it didn't live up to their claimed minimum atomizer resistance specification. Smaller and lighter than the competition. I just couldn't get passed the low resolution display. Reminded me of 80's video games with the large pixels and blocky font. I believe it is still the smallest lightest dual 18650 mod on the market though.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It exists. The question is does it do what they say it does. iJoy has made several products some better than others. I used an A160 box mod of theirs for about 2 months. It worked great except it didn't live up to their claimed minimum atomizer resistance specification. Smaller and lighter than the competition. I just couldn't get passed the low resolution display. Reminded me of 80's video games with the large pixels and blocky font. I believe it is still the smallest lightest dual 18650 mod on the market though.
Did it live up to the power output claim?

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread is going totally haywire, yet it ends up being more informative and interesting than the pile of marketing BS it started out as.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As you've used my post to springboard a broad attack, I may as well reply, though you may regret it. :p

It's no nevermind to me that you're a vendor... I'm not, so no malice intended. However...

I apologize for not seeing your newer mod offerings, that was lazy browsing on my part.
Some of the issue however is the design of your site. The upper menu bar does not show up when I view your main page. Only by opening a sub category (and not even all product pages) was I able to see it and select Advanced->Mods, and then see the selections you have.
You might look further into that. I did not care for the overall design/functionality the first two times I visited and this doesn't improve my impression. It is however, just one visitor's impression, use it as you will.

It also did not change my impression that your site would be a good fit as a reviewer/distributor. Again... just my opinion.

While I'm not in the juice market and know nothing of your customer service, I do know that your hardware prices are not great. Far from it. That is not a subjective opinion. But you made the claim. :rolleyes:

On the "humor" front, for some of us...your post crossed an invisible line, and those are the most dangerous. :D

Stop blaming others... cop to it, and move on. It's only as big a deal at this point as you make it.
I forgot to welcome you to our forum, I see you just joined:):) Welcome:)

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My problem is this "professional man" with filthy hands didn't really give ANY insight on what it can or can't do. Has no equipment to test it with? No multimeter, inline voltage meter?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My problem is this "professional man" with filthy hands didn't really give ANY insight on what it can or can't do. Has no equipment to test it with? No multimeter, inline voltage meter?
Well, it was almost like he was repeating what we see here. ... 'just wait and see'

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

28 minutes that's not a full review? Made it through a couple minutes till I noticed his finger nails that were rotting off and looked like they were bleeding. Jusy rip them out and be done with it.

Ugh, small amount of puke in my mouth.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thought I cleaned the good enough at work?! Dude can you not see until they are in front of a camera? Or do you only wash them at work?
Either way far from "professional man" imo. To top it off, No equipment to test this with? I have temperature probes and a multimeter,and other equipment to test with, and that's just stuff I have for me, I'm not a professional reviewer but damn we would see some numbers factual numbers. And yes, I also offered to pay to get real numbers for everyone asking in this thread and was told it was sent to "professional man" to review and to wait two weeks

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thought I cleaned the good enough at work?! Dude can you not see until they are in front of a camera? Or do you only wash them at work?
Either way far from "professional man" imo. To top it off, No equipment to test this with? I have temperature probes and a multimeter,and other equipment to test with, and that's just stuff I have for me, I'm not a professional reviewer but damn we would see some numbers factual numbers. And yes, I also offered to pay to get real numbers for everyone asking in this thread and was told it was sent to "professional man" to review and to wait two weeks
^^^^^thank you^^^^^^
I have an o-scope, inline meter, hdmm, and a laser thermometer. I emailed offering the half money for the mod too. Not a professional reviewer by any means .... my nails are dirty though. :(

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
28 minutes that's not a full review? Made it through a couple minutes till I noticed his finger nails that were rotting off and looked like they were bleeding. Jusy rip them out and be done with it.

Ugh, small amount of puke in my mouth.
It was long but nothing of real substance, went over the spelling errors, magnets falling off the battery door but he did say the build quality was good; and the tc sort of worked I the right 'conditions'. He said the full review would go over how it worked. he also said he doesn't need that equipment since Busardo has it.... or something like that

In a nutshell its an elaborate way to say 'just wait'

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx for the cliff notes, you spared me....
Had more to this post but VU keeps crashing so I give up

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would really like 4 or 5 members on this thread to get one of the Asolo mods and put them through their paces. Most of the members on this thread have a lot of experience with high power mods and TC. I can tell you that I have yet to see a mod that can accurately control temperature with Kanthal. I've played with a couple that claimed to do so, but that's all they were, claims. I grew up in Missouri till I was 14. Missouri is the "Show Me" state.

So, Show Me the accuracy of this mod with Kanthal in TC.

At this point I'm not looking for youtube shills who will pimp anything they get for free, or the vapinista's who review ultra high end stuff I won't buy. I'd say it's time for the average dude and dudettes to test and report on this mod.

Gracechen has probably figured out that a lot of us are hard-ass vapers and are not going to buy based on fluff and marketing pizzaz. My suggestion to Gracechen is to get the mod into the hands of vapers here, or at the very least VU Vendors so the mod can be tested and reported on without bias.

Time's up Asolo. get the mod out there for us to test.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
^^^^^thank you^^^^^^
I have an o-scope, inline meter, hdmm, and a laser thermometer. I emailed offering the half money for the mod too. Not a professional reviewer by any means .... my nails are dirty though. :(
Fuck, I at least think you'd wash them first

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It was long but nothing of real substance, went over the spelling errors, magnets falling off the battery door but he did say the build quality was good; and the tc sort of worked I the right 'conditions'. He said the full review would go over how it worked. he also said he doesn't need that equipment since Busardo has it.... or something like that

In a nutshell its an elaborate way to say 'just wait'
"He doesn't have the equipment like PBusardo" is what I heard

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I will offer my service to be a Guinea Pig for the forum.

I have done more than a few reviews in my time (hence the nifty red badge) and they have all been honest and this one will be no exception.

Not to mention that in addition to being a VU member, I am also staff and a moderator for the forum.

I am also familiar with using Temp Control mods.

You know how to get in touch with me Ms. Chen.

But if you find someone here with credentials more to your liking, please pursue that route.

As long as you choose a "route" here from within the forum.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would really like 4 or 5 members on this thread to get one of the Asolo mods and put them through their paces. Most of the members on this thread have a lot of experience with high power mods and TC. I can tell you that I have yet to see a mod that can accurately control temperature with Kanthal. I've played with a couple that claimed to do so, but that's all they were, claims. I grew up in Missouri till I was 14. Missouri is the "Show Me" state.

At this point I'm not looking for youtube shills who will pimp anything they get for free, or the vapinista's who review ultra high end stuff I won't buy. I'd say it's time for the average dude and dudettes to test and report on this mod.

Gracechen has probably figured out that a lot of us are hard-ass vapers and are not going to buy based on fluff and marketing pizzaz. My suggestion to Gracechen is to get the mod into the hands of vapers here, or at the very least VU Vendors so the mod can be tested and reported on without bias.

This. No one here has one. I'm sure we would of heard by now

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

^^^^deserves repeating !!!
To turn a critic into a fan speaks louder than anything

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Relax and vape.
Keep cool and vape on
sorry for my broken English.
i really hope to send some proof to this forum, i know the sooner the better.
it is a exist device waiting for proof.
in fact, i open this topic, is just for discuss, then maybe someone can have fun on it.

Last edited:

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
edit: Thanks @Whiskey for your above post.

I can not sit by while a buncha bigoted social network tough guys abuse this girl for entertainment. It's in my DNA.
And just like last time, I am particularly offended when a mod joins in on the feeding frenzy...uncle. Because that's the green light that it's okay to forget human courtesy, throw respect out the window, and bully this girl with racist remarks.
Hey, if a mod can promote racial mocking, and bullying women, it must be forum policy, No?
The V/U rules say NO, it's not okay.
Gracechen has been 100% respectful here. Only cowards pick on women.[/QUOTE]

100% respectful while registering as a user instead of a vendor then trying to peddle their wares while avoiding all questions related to the actual function of the device and lying to everyone regarding what it can and can't do.

PS: If women want equality then I think they should probably be able to handle a few jokes on the internet.

PPS: If it even is a woman.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Relax and vape.
Keep cool and vape on
in fact, i open this topic, is just for discuss, then maybe someone can have fun on it.
Don't apologize for your broken English, you're not a native speaking person. As I'm not a native French, Spanish, or Latin speaking person it's very broken.
I'd like to thank you for your lack of being offended. But no need to apologize for it. I know MOST of us expect this from a Chinese company, I also know it was in good fun and not meant to offend you.
I will say it again Uncle was not being racist or promoting it. He was stating what we all expect from a Chinese vendor.

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's been almost two months since your first post.
Is your product almost ready?
The natives are getting restless.

please apology new product delay, even iphone company may delay.
we offer deadline for engineer, but it doesn't means we can offer product at the deadline.
every innovation products need longer time to do it.
we didn't do any clone, that is take shorter time. but it is not what IJOY do for the market.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
we offer deadline for engineer, but it doesn't means we can offer product at the deadline.
we didn't do any clone, that is take shorter time. but it is not what IJOY do for the market.
So, what date do you think it will be ready?
Will you be sending some to members here at the VU to be reviewed?
If so, I would like to evaluate it.:)

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I will offer my service to be a Guinea Pig for the forum.

I have done more than a few reviews in my time (hence the nifty red badge) and they have all been honest and this one will be no exception.

Not to mention that in addition to being a VU member, I am also staff and a moderator for the forum.

I am also familiar with using Temp Control mods.

You know how to get in touch with me Ms. Chen.

But if you find someone here with credentials more to your liking, please pursue that route.

As long as you choose a "route" here from within the forum.
Let's get Nikita to do a review ,she's impartial and does great written reviews with no B.S. and if it's no good we can snag it off her at good price in classifieds lol

Then we need someone to do a good impartial video review as well.If the mod does what they claim great and if not we need to know .Makes us as consumers be able to decide if this is worth the price and gives them chance to improve on what we don't like.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Relax and vape.
Keep cool and vape on

Grace, I know better. The time for marketing is done. As members of this forum, it's time to produce the mod and let it be reviewed.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's get Nikita to do a review ,she's impartial and does great written reviews with no B.S.[...]

I have a feeling that's the last thing Gracechen wants. I mean, if she really was that confident that the product is great, she'd have sent it for review for free to the biggest doubters among us: they'd have "seen the light" and changed their opinion spectacularly and publicly. Naysayers who get convinced otherwise are usually the best advertisement for any product.

But Gracechen ain't doing this because she knows full well the naysayers would discover that what they expected is confirmed. Heck, even that one reviewer on Youtube, who was clearly briefed on what not to reveal, says it don't work all that great.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Grace, all we ask is that you provide the mods for us to test. I understand engineering issues, more than you could ever imagine. The time for marketing speak is over. You need to produce the mod.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How the hell did I miss this cluster fuck? Let's see this vapor ware in the hands of real people, not paid reviewers.

I would hope @f1r3b1rd with his culinary backgroud would wash his hands :p

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How the hell did I miss this cluster fuck? Let's see this vapor ware in the hands of real people, not paid reviewers.

I would hope @f1r3b1rd with his culinary backgroud would wash his hands :p
Yeah I wash... the fine when you get caught not washing your hands is ridiculous !
Ecoli isn't that bad,

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I wash... the fine when you get caught not washing your hands is ridiculous !
Ecoli isn't that bad,
I've had Ecoli... Yes it is...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've had Ecoli... Yes it is...
Hmmm bad joke timing....
Evidently I'm having an off day,
Totally meant as a joke, like anyone that's spent time in professional kitchens, I've had food poisoning a handful of times, guess its like alot of things- you accept and find the funny side.
I would share an experience but being that it was in another country eating an uncommon dish in the US I better not.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got your joke, I reckon it was my response that was off.

My bout with it was outside the U.S., being adventurous in what I ate. The sad thing is I would probably do it again, just not at the same establishment.

VU Sponsors