Become a Patron!

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Well ill confess, I emailed gracechen and was going to take one for the team. the response was essentially a statement of it's not ready yet......hahahaha

And I watched that video all I Learned was:

The battery door has issues
Ijoy needs a good dictionary

@gracechen if you would like; I don't mind sending you an English dictionary

The reviewer seemed like a decent person but I was embarrassed for him as he tap danced around trying not to say anything bad.

What he's keeping a "secret" is the flavor selection that "grace" mentioned way back upthread. The reason he doesn't want you to dry burn is that it's going to be torch city since the mod has no idea of what the temperature is.

The flavor selection is manual. You reach a certain point and hit a button to tell the mod that's the setting you like. The mod then uses that to fire from then on.

Do I have one in hand in order to tell you all this? Nope. But I would bet big money I'm pretty much right. Other TC mods have cruise control, some working closely and some ranging around. This one has a rev limiter. Not even close to being the same thing.

I was pretty much trying to see both sides during this whole thing. Not any longer.

He said the engineers "need our feedback". Paying customers? Sorry, I quit QC a long time ago. And I got paid, not the other way around.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The reviewer seemed like a decent person but I was embarrassed for him as he tap danced around trying not to say anything bad.

What he's keeping a "secret" is the flavor selection that "grace" mentioned way back upthread. The reason he doesn't want you to dry burn is that it's going to be torch city since the mod has no idea of what the temperature is.

The flavor selection is manual. You reach a certain point and hit a button to tell the mod that's the setting you like. The mod then uses that to fire from then on.

Do I have one in hand in order to tell you all this? Nope. But I would bet big money I'm pretty much right. Other TC mods have cruise control, some working closely and some ranging around. This one has a rev limiter. Not even close to being the same thing.

I was pretty much trying to see both sides during this whole thing. Not any longer.

He said the engineers "need our feedback". Paying customers? Sorry, I quit QC a long time ago. And I got paid, not the other way around.
Yeah well... the reviewer-whom I've never heard of- didn't even use a voltage meter to check actual output then n the comments said that Busardo is the only one with the equipment to check mods.

While I trust Busardo numbers, he's not the only one out there who can check output, that said, I'm embarrassed for the reviewer as well. I'm also embarrassed to Have been as active on this thread for as ling as I have.---- but it is fun

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I watched the video also. I guess it's a wait and see situation.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah wait and see if its sinker or a floater either way its a tird

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was a joke Pal. Are you offended, it was not aimed at you. I was potentially looking to sell it and was not asking for anything free. So after I got the runaround I made a joke. Your Avatar doesn't look very Chinese so you shouldn't be offended and I joy is not a customer of mine. So what are you talking about ?

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was a joke Pal. Are you offended, it was not aimed at you. I was potentially looking to sell it and was not asking for anything free. So after I got the runaround I made a joke. Your Avatar doesn't look very Chinese so you shouldn't be offended and I joy is not a customer of mine. So what are you talking about ?

im talking about the customer you just lost. you can attempt to cover your tracks by calling it a joke if you like. its not funny. what is funny is how when people do/say racist shit they try to act like its a joke or its not racist. par for the course i suppose. you are clearly showing the character of your company.

my reference about the asking for free shit was not in your direction.

oh and my avatar... lol you do know who John C Reilly is right...?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's make sure one thing is clear thanks to 2c5000. Breazy is not in any way racist and treats all of it's customers equally. That post again was a joke. No need to cover tracks. We are well known and liked on the forum. We are nothing but helpful, polite and well liked on this forum. The first time I make a joke it has to be commented on like that. Well I apologize if you were offended. It wasn't me that was using profanity either in my posts.

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Breazy_Com... it may have been a joke to you, but not everyone is going to think that shit is funny. how can you not see how someone could be offended by it? really? do you think before you speak/type?

honestly if you cannot see what is wrong with what you posted then i just dont know what to say to you partner.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I used profanity and I wont apologize either
I did not ask for a free mod. After all the shit I gave assolio (I didn't name it either) I figured sure it was offered at a 50% discount , I have the knowledge and equipment to properly test it ill take one for the team and report back. But then all of a sudden 24 hours later they decided nevr mind. Haha
A mod should sell itself not need to be lied about and pushed like this for months. But ill be damned if I'm gonna be on a forum and smell a scam or over promoted mod that wont deliver, only to let my fellow vapors get taken advantage of like a drunken prom queen.
You've come back.a few times at something I said, of you're offended I'm sorry but maybe you should look at it for what it is------ looking out and using a sense of humor
And damnit - ..... crackers be crazy - I hate on everyone equally

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
profanity does not offend me. never said that. not sure where that is coming from.

the only thing ive said about your comments is how they arent really that funny. sorry if that offends you.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Breazy_Com... it may have been a joke to you, but not everyone is going to think that shit is funny. how can you not see how someone could be offended by it? really? do you think before you speak/type?

honestly if you cannot see what is wrong with what you posted then i just dont know what to say to you partner.
Like I said if it offended you or someone else I will be the bigger man and apologize. Funny thing is in this world we live in all someone has to say is "you offend me" To me that's just saying I'm a baby and can't deal with things. You can call me any names you want, make fun of my accent because I'm from New York. Whatever, and I'm not going to sit there and cry "You offend me"

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Like I said if it offended you or someone else I will be the bigger man and apologize. Funny thing is in this world we live in all someone has to say is "you offend me" To me that's just saying I'm a baby and can't deal with things. You can call me any names you want, make fun of my accent because I'm from New York. Whatever, and I'm not going to sit there and cry "You offend me"
Stop apologizing, at this point catholic guilt should come with a birth certificate

Last edited:

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well ill confess, I emailed gracechen and was going to take one for the team. the response was essentially a statement of it's not ready yet......hahahaha

And I watched that video all I Learned was:

The battery door has issues
Ijoy needs a good dictionary

@gracechen if you would like; I don't mind sending you an English dictionary
What I learned from the video:
1. it doesn't do true temp control. (First claim by IJoy busted)
2. The pseudo-temp control doesn't work with any wire you choose, if you are using Kanthal, only specific Kanthal builds/wire gauges "work" (2nd claim busted)
3. It will not pass the dry cotton test (3rd claim busted)
4. even if you do everything right, it still only works some of the time.somtimes

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know I was thinking the same thing when I watched that video. We have emails out to Innokin and are going to get our hands on one of those to try. So what if it needs a proprietary tank. If it works, gives good flavor and blows clouds then that's the ticket

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What I learned from the video:
1. it doesn't do true temp control. (First claim by IJoy busted)
2. The pseudo-temp control doesn't work with any wire you choose, if you are using Kanthal, only specific Kanthal builds/wire gauges "work" (2nd claim busted)
3. It will not pass the dry cotton test (3rd claim busted)
4. even if you do everything right, it still only works some of the time.somtimes

and they need number 2's.
0003.gif

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

you will be the bigger man? bwaaaaahahahahah the fuck are you talking about? i like that spin there.

funny how when people get offended... and then call it out... that they get labeled as babies that cant deal with things. let me guess... you think there is some valuable heritage in the confederacy and think the flag should still be flown right? haha you should just stop now.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, I just don't understand it I guess because I don't "get offended" Better things to do than focus on what people say. If I was offended by everything someone says I'd probably commit suicide. So let's end it here. Have a nice day !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
im talking about the customer you just lost. you can attempt to cover your tracks by calling it a joke if you like. its not funny. what is funny is how when people do/say racist shit they try to act like its a joke or its not racist. par for the course i suppose. you are clearly showing the character of your company.

my reference about the asking for free shit was not in your direction.

oh and my avatar... lol you do know who John C Reilly is right...?
@Breazy_Com dont lose too much sleep about losing that one customer (you know the person who say that, yet never has and more than likely never would have ordered from your site)..I'm sure you will pick up new legitimate customers to replace th phantom one even as I type this.

Edit: you are the only place I've seen Velvet Cloud Vapor juice in a long time! That's some goooood shit!

Last edited:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I'm not worried about him or her. I don't want customers like that ! I have a stellar reputation on this forum and I don't need someone trying to poison the rest of the community. I saw earlier in this post he said something to the effect of "all the racist remarks on this thread" So I know it's not me in particular. Maybe he's somehow related to gracechen or works for I Joy. You can tell by all the cursing it's a young person. an adult would not spew profanity like that. Or at least not an intelligent adult !

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
sorry someone complain the half price Asolo promotional stop too quickly on our facebook page.

i think i need to start this again, from today to next Tuesday, the promotion is on line.(July 28th). end at the end of 28th.

in case i didn't reply on time, would you just simply message me on this forum.

i will reply i promise.

due to i don't want people to buy beta product, please allow us ship out after two weeks.until the function be test by some professional men.

i hope more people to try this out, to believe it able to temp control on kanthal.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sorry someone complain the half price Asolo promotional stop too quickly on our facebook page.

i think i need to start this again, from today to next Tuesday, the promotion is on line.(July 28th). end at the end of 28th.

in case i didn't reply on time, would you just simply message me on this forum.

i will reply i promise.

due to i don't want people to buy beta product, please allow us ship out after two weeks.until the function be test by some professional men.

i hope more people to try this out, to believe it able to temp control on kanthal.
Simon says go

Simon says stop

Simon says .......

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[...]i hope more people to try this out, to believe it able to temp control on kanthal.

You are NOT doing temperature control on kanthal. Stop saying this! For temperature control to happen, your device needs to measure the temperature and it doesn't.

If you called it "wick wetness control" or "dry hit prevention" or even "black magic", I'd accept it for what it is - whatever it is. But it is NOT temperature control. Stop trying to piggyback on the success of real TC devices, please!

Well well, what do you know...

The reviewer in the video says it doesn't work like normal TC mods. Fair enough.

Then he says other reviewers mustn't do a cotton burn test: Again, fair enough.

Then he drones on and on about how you need to do crucial things to make it work, and insists on how you need to read the manual. And guess what? He doesn't say anything about what the crucial things are, nor does he show the goddamn manual.

So again, we have zero information on how it works. Well done Gracechen, you briefed him well.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Shark Vape: Gracechen has been bullshiting this community for several weeks now with her fake TC mod. I can understand that folks here are getting more than a little upset.

Also, you need to realize this is the internet: "Grace Chen" might be "Big Robert Chen" for all we know. It's just a forum persona.

Finally, "Chingrish" is the accepted portmanteau word for English written/pronounced with a Chinese bias. There is nothing racist about it, anymore than saying Frenglish or Engleutsch is disrespectful to French or German nationals.

Get off your PC high horse already...

Last edited:

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ummm, "chingrish" is not an accepted term. If you are referring to chinglish, then yes it is English, spoken with a Cantonese dialect.
I will only add that there is a fine line between humor from frustration and online bullying. Not saying it is or isn't happening in this thread, just making a PSA. Enjoy, be kind and vape on:)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ummm, "chingrish" is not an accepted term. If you are referring to chinglish, then yes[...]

Same thing. Chinese (like Japanese and other Asian languages) make very little distinction between the L and R sounds. Hence the word play.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i watched a review last night on this mod... it showed it in detail but still didnt really prove that it doe TC with all wires.

Did i miss something?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So on Facebook the 'person' references a 'forum Coordinator' as a male.

Shenzhen IJOY technology co.,ltdi just ask the forum editor, he did the promotion half price off, and it is not cancel, but it just stop in another day.
if you still interested in this promotion, please just message him on the forum.

Apparently it matters so I thought it worth mentioning, of course everything associated with this has been one blurring of the facts after another so ....

Last edited:

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The rules of Internet forum debate:
1. Always stick by your side, no matter how often it's been proven wrong
2. When you run out of anecdotal evidence or actual evidence to support your side-- ALWAYS attack spelling/grammar/other non-related point.
3. When all else fails, pull the nazi/bigot/communist card- because everyone knows being called any one of those things will instantly discredit everything about that persons argument-no matter how factual it is!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seriously, everyone is complaining about chinglish? Are you really that serious? Where was everyone when the Famed PBusardo, posted his legal vape 4000 video? "Oh that's funny"

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So on Facebook the 'person' references a 'forum Coordinator' as a male.

Shenzhen IJOY technology co.,ltdi just ask the forum editor, he did the promotion half price off, and it is not cancel, but it just stop in another day.
if you still interested in this promotion, please just message him on the forum.

Apparently it matters so I thought it worth mentioning, of course everything associated with this has been one blurring of the facts after another so ....
Asians and Latina will sometimes get the genders reversed when speaking or writing in English. Just like we say things wrong when we learn a new language. Just saying. Not picking on anyone.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dont lose too much sleep about losing that one customer (you know the person who say that, yet never has and more than likely never would have ordered from your site)..I'm sure you will pick up new legitimate customers to replace th phantom one even as I type this.

phantom customer? haha hardly. but believe what you like.

No I'm not worried about him or her. I don't want customers like that ! I have a stellar reputation on this forum and I don't need someone trying to poison the rest of the community. I saw earlier in this post he said something to the effect of "all the racist remarks on this thread" So I know it's not me in particular. Maybe he's somehow related to gracechen or works for I Joy. You can tell by all the cursing it's a young person. an adult would not spew profanity like that. Or at least not an intelligent adult !

you dont want customers of asian decent? because that is what you are going to lose if any potential customers read this thread. you can keep talking about you stellar reputation all you want. honestly that is pretty lame in itself, but keendigging yourself deeper if you like. im poisoning the community by callinn out racism? bwaahahahahaha thats a good one. you are the poison. i mean i was a customer. and now you are insulting me online. not very smart, but you do you.

and cursing either means im young or dumb eh...? your ignorance blows me away. haha. wow is all i have to say to your replies. just wow. again if you cant see, and this goes for everyone who is reading this, what you have been saying is wrong then there is just no help for you. seriously no help. your comments have absolutely lost you customers. and the best part? is that what you put on the internet stays forever.

A lotta you people have been real disrespectful to this girl, and the racist 'ching chong' bullshit makes me wanna vomit.
I give Grace more points for class and balls than any one of you pissy, ungrateful, insulting little fucktards.
At least she's here and she's trying her damndest, and doing it in another language.
And BTW...
I'd slap the bitchshit outta any one of you who talked to her or any lady like that in front of me. Fucking cowards.

It's a real shame mods @Huckleberried & @Whiskey are so busy keeping the diketone content of GO Custard from becoming public knowledge, they're just too busy to step in here and ask the jackal community to stop attacking this girl and spewing racial bullshit. Maybe you girls could stop your campaign of 'Like-stroking" each other's posts long enough to enforce an actual rule...

Oh wait! here's a "mod" now!...

:(

My respect and thanks to all those who have not joined in on the mob.

it baffles me how people think this is someone being too sensitive or overreacting. id like to see more people think for themselves. thanks for the intelligent post!

Asians and Latina will sometimes get the genders reversed when speaking or writing in English. Just like we say things wrong when we learn a new language. Just saying. Not picking on anyone.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

but this is Merica and they should speak Merican damnit!!! lol

some fucking people i swear.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe its me but I'm more disturbed with a manufacturer coming into a forum and rather than seeking help from their products target audience. They haveTold half truths, made huge claims with zero proof, not answered any questions, then offered a steep discount only to pull it back then offer it again.
And now throughout all of that people are more angry with some baseless humor and camaraderie within a group rather than holding a modder accountable for there claims?
Rather than address an issue calling people a bunch of racist does what exactly?
And yes if a company wants to sell to an English speaking audience learning the language would certainly help. When I leave the country I dont expect anyone to speak English.

Sheesh the FDA wont destroy vaping that'll take care of itself with charges of racism and infighting.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope didn't say I don't want asian customers. I don't just want people who act like you as customers. What started as just something funny to write has turned into an affair for you. Even after making a public apology you still continue to act childish. So go wherever you have to. Hey you can call me Stupid Round Eye if you want and I won't cry I promise !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also if you read the posts I was very nice to her in the beginning and still have been nice to her. We have PM'ed back and forth and have got nowhere. I have even messaged ijoy and we will see what happens. All we wanted to do was try one of these boxes to see if it lives up to it's name and possibly sell it. But it all seems like lies and deceptions. I am willing to pay out of my pocket for this and if it is junk I will give it away. However again, It has yet to come to light.

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope didn't say I don't want asian customers. I don't just want people who act like you as customers. What started as just something funny to write has turned into an affair for you. Even after making a public apology you still continue to act childish. So go wherever you have to. Hey you can call me Stupid Round Eye if you want and I won't cry I promise !

people like me? you mean those that get offended by racism?

do you honestly think any asian people think that shit is even close to funny? or do you think at all before you speak?

meant to be a joke? yeah a racist joke. to imply its not racism is just a lie. either that or you actually believe that which is even more worrisome. and agian you are saying that we are being too sensitive by saying "make fun of me i wont be offended". this is seriously laughable and so wrong and you dont even understand. lol

you apologized but continue to say you did nothing wrong. think about that for a sec before you reply again.

and IM childish? lol wow.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a funny sentence like many people had posted on the thread. There was no offensive and demeaning comment or statement in it. I never said anything about Asian people. So i thought it was funny. I'm sure if I was in China people would laugh or make fun of my accent. So do you want to "bury the hatchet" ? I am more than willing to do that and apologize again ! If that's not good enough then there's nothing more I can do or say. Remember I never cursed at gracechen or called her names ! I am still trying to work with them on possibly getting and selling the Asolo but it's not happening.

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe its me but I'm more disturbed with a manufacturer coming into a forum and rather than seeking help from their products target audience. They haveTold half truths, made huge claims with zero proof, not answered any questions, then offered a steep discount only to pull it back then offer it again.
And now throughout all of that people are more angry with some baseless humor and camaraderie within a group rather than holding a modder accountable for there claims?
Rather than address an issue calling people a bunch of racist does what exactly?
And yes if a company wants to sell to an English speaking audience learning the language would certainly help. When I leave the country I dont expect anyone to speak English.

Sheesh the FDA wont destroy vaping that'll take care of itself with charges of racism and infighting.

im not saying anything about Gracechen or how they operate. i totally agree that lying to potential customers is lame. BUT she never insulted anyone. her broken english is the culprit here and some here seem not to care. instead just claim she is being disrespectful. its fucking dumb. how about once you realize this product is bogus you say your peace and then leave the thread. instead of coming back day in and day out trying to be funny and attacking them? talk about not being productive. or funny.

baseless humor? lol right...

yes i agree that if her english was better this thread would be much different. but because its not great does not excuse or give the right to others to insult her and her culture. this should not be tolerated.

what does calling racism out when you see it do? it brings this shit to light and hopefully will make the people spewing the hate think about things a little deeper next time. bit by bit. piece by piece the idea is that one day we can get over this shit. the notion that this conversation has anything to do with the state of vaping is just not reality.

oh and your butthurt meme... another attempt at comedy i suspect? lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this movie is being watched by more than members, I want to put a warning out to let folks know , some posts on here are getting REAL close to the line on breaking forum rules, (number 2) 2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated.
If staff has to edit out things , that generally means the edits get followed by warnings/Points.
So cool it down in here please!!

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Guys, PLEASE, can we bring this back to what it was and keep this thread civil? We have rules. If you're not sure whether or not you're toeing the line on these, I can help you with that.

Seriously. CHILL OUT PLEASE.

VU Sponsors