i need help with diy ejuice

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not to worry....you will have some juice soon. :)
and i apprecite that kelli your part of the reason i want to give back to people when i start making some i figure once i can afford to make my own juice and see how it turns out then ill see about making like batch of 30 15ml bottles to donate to people so they can have juice and so they can test and give me feed back

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would have suggested Vapers tek and/or Bull City, but @ironprime is on a tight budget. IMO, $3.25 for a full bottle of FA flavoring is OK, only after you've figured out what you wanna spend $3.25 on... That said, Bull City does have good prices on TFA stuff. Some is $1.70 for a 15ml vial! That's just shy of 1/2 the price of Wizard Labs.

Scratch that. Bull City's prices on TFA, and Capella are hard to beat. $0.85 for 6ml. That's outstanding. I hadn't looked there today.
yes you are right i am on a tight budget thats for sure

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im trying to cram so much in as fast as i can knowledge wise

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
im trying to cram so much in as fast as i can knowledge wise
I totally understand how you feel. Patience being a virtue and all, I flipped out when I got my 1st order and continued research. You're ahead of where I was by asking questions. I just read stuff. I didn't post many questions till after my stuff arrived. But, I've had a lot of really patient and helpful people from the forum along the way. It's not just the how-to's, it's also about how the flavorings work with each other. Very cool stuff.

You'll do great!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well here's a question for everyone really - do you think that juice aught to be runny when making it for new vapers? I say that because they seem to be the ones who post about having wicking issues. Runny liquid helps with that

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I totally understand how you feel. Patience being a virtue and all, I flipped out when I got my 1st order and continued research. You're ahead of where I was by asking questions. I just read stuff. I didn't post many questions till after my stuff arrived. But, I've had a lot of really patient and helpful people from the forum along the way. It's not just the how-to's, it's also about how the flavorings work with each other. Very cool stuff.

You'll do great!
i dont see anything wrong with asking questions some forums frown upon it like you should know everything already i love lerning about things im interested in and so far this has been the best vape community i have ran into hands down people are helpful and not rude but to learn you have to ask and if people arnt willing to answer and help each other then they really dont care in my opinion its like a family

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My first order for a pre-made was 80/20 based on the recommendation of the site I got it from. That's a good thought Hobby Kid. Yeah, I'd say for a beginner, thinner may be better til they have a touch more experience. Especially considering flavor wicks. Hate those things.

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well here's a question for everyone really - do you think that juice aught to be runny when making it for new vapers? I say that because they seem to be the ones who post about having wicking issues. Runny liquid helps with that
my first juice i bought when i started was very runny and it leaked bad in my vapemate starter i was cleaning the pin and everything every other day if not everyday

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i dont see anything wrong with asking questions some forums frown upon it like you should know everything already i love lerning about things im interested in and so far this has been the best vape community i have ran into hands down people are helpful and not rude but to learn you have to ask and if people arnt willing to answer and help each other then they really dont care in my opinion its like a family
Hell yeah, we're a family!

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first order for a pre-made was 80/20 based on the recommendation of the site I got it from. That's a good thought Hobby Kid. Yeah, I'd say for a beginner, thinner may be better til they have a touch more experience. Especially considering flavor wicks. Hate those things.
i love the bottom coil tanks right now but thats really the only other one ive had aside from the basic set up with wick which i felt like wasted juice but beleive it or not i rebuilt the coil in i dry burned then rinsed then pulled it out nd rewrapped it by pure luck i got it back in then said i want a bottom coil tank instead and then went an got one

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think he should do a well constructed post in the charity section
yes apparently i got a big ole nope from tom i dont see what the big deal is you would thing a vaping moderator would want someone to help out other vapers but its a shame

JamesVape7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was told always mix 50/50..
But i really want that big cloud.. im going to try a heavier VG mixture next time!

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was told always mix 50/50..
But i really want that big cloud.. im going to try a heavier VG mixture next time!
more vg equals bigger denser cloud what are you vapin on

JamesVape7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've been vaping on Elite Liquids, my local smoke shop carries them and i really like them, but i just made my first purchase of DIY products, and it should be here in a couple days!

VU Sponsors