Become a Patron!

I’m an Expert ask me (almost) anything Challenge (Closes 3/15/19) 9 PRIZES 9 Winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:hug:

#Q Does anyone flavor pair their vape with what they are eating or drinking?

Kinda quiet in here... (we need a cricket emoji)
I happen to be an expert since I once sat next to an entomologist at a wedding reception. She was cool as hell.

A# Yes, many people do. I don't, because I have no desire for excitement, or spice in my life. I go to the school of Cromwell, where we're taught to vape what we have, and like it. He's a pretty cool dude. :shades:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:hug:

I happen to be an expert since I once sat next to an entomologist at a wedding reception. She was cool as hell.

A# Yes, many people do. I don't, because I have no desire for excitement, or spice in my life. I go to the school of Cromwell, where we're taught to vape what we have, and like it. He's a pretty cool dude. :shades:

close... Vape what we like and not to be continually seeking better. There may be a few that are better but a lot that are worse out there.
Life throws enough complexities at us, I like to keep it simple when I can :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

I’m an expert according the rules of this challenge

#A bet there’s plenty who use different flavours throuout the day for that purpose, or just for a change of pace ...I’m the latter

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm an expert because I have a vape and clouds bro and sometimes little baby wisps of clouds

A: usually I just stick with a flavor for a few days no matter what, but I have a pineapple pomegranate strawberry juice that goes amazingly with fruity mixed drinks of any kind. And then tastes better and better the more you drink so you drink more and the next thing you know you're vaping on your neighbor's lawn that you've never introduced yourself to, upside down with way fewer clothes than you started with

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm an expert because I have a vape and clouds bro and sometimes little baby wisps of clouds

A: usually I just stick with a flavor for a few days no matter what, but I have a pineapple pomegranate strawberry juice that goes amazingly with fruity mixed drinks of any kind. And then tastes better and better the more you drink so you drink more and the next thing you know you're vaping on your neighbor's lawn that you've never introduced yourself to, upside down with way fewer clothes than you started with

Yay pineapple. Lmao

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

giphy.gif

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Q Why did I click on the PA Polka KP posted???
I'm an expert because I've corrupted many people across many forums.

A: because you've been corrupted and secretly are a masochist. And what fun is life without a few ear worms, dont stop believing, in the power of love, and of course I'm NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm an expert because I've corrupted many people across many forums.

A: because you've been corrupted and secretly are a masochist. And what fun is life without a few ear worms, dont stop believing, in the power of love, and of course I'm NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

Hey, it's ok, it's ok. You're welcome.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Q: is it still trolling if you're trolling a troll?

I happen to be an expert because sliding down stairs in a sleeping bag is fun!

A# How much wood would a troll chuck if a troll could chuck wood?

Trolling a troll doesn't make one a troll, when done as a social experiment. It's science! When conducting research for the betterment of a society, then we all win. Trolls don't win, so it's not trolling. It's winning.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Q: is it still trolling if you're trolling a troll?

I’m an expert as I read reports on such things most days

A# depends if it turns nasty and pack mentality kicks in, catch 22 leave a troll to their own devices and they piss everyone off, and possibly leave unsafe advice in the process...that type of activity is good for nobody.

I have seen trolls evolve into helpful members too though, or maybe people were mistaken for trolls because they have a polar opposite view of things
and don’t fit the social norm

Erm how do I make that funny??

<take mod hat off>

Nope, hound that fucker

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Q: in 30 years, what will be the most played songs in nursing homes?

I am an expert because I am a byproduct of the 80's and 90's.

#A: Pearl Jam because in hind site Eddie Vedder and his hippy, northwestern friends have to be some of the biggest sissy, whiny bitches ever to play music. In roughly a decade they will be considered oldies, fact is they were moldy from the get go. Mother Love Bone was way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors